Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,905 members, 7,810,483 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Got Fired For Telling His Boss' Wife To 'close Her Legs'. Was He Wrong? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Got Fired For Telling His Boss' Wife To 'close Her Legs'. Was He Wrong? (5612 Views)

We Had MouthAction And She Finds It Hard To Close Her Mouth. / Me And My Boss Wife (sex Story) / Was He Wrong To Have? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Got Fired For Telling His Boss' Wife To 'close Her Legs'. Was He Wrong? by AdeniyiA(m): 8:38am On Dec 23, 2012
Caracta:
I remember a lady .This lady had a vibrating milk factory.
caractaaaaa! wetin person no go hia for NL,
can u pls explain d bolded
Re: Got Fired For Telling His Boss' Wife To 'close Her Legs'. Was He Wrong? by CrazyMan(m): 8:47am On Dec 23, 2012
freecocoa: Duh!

The only thing I see wrong here is the manner in which he relayed the message to her not the message itself, it was rude and embarrassing.

What gave him the impetus to tell his oga's wife 'sit well" as if that was not enough the mumu went on to say "close your leg", did he think he was talking to his daughter or house maid?

If I were in the lady's shoes and he talked to me like that, I'd feel embarrassed, he should have just shut up.
Well said!
Re: Got Fired For Telling His Boss' Wife To 'close Her Legs'. Was He Wrong? by olumaxi(m): 8:48am On Dec 23, 2012
If d husband was dia whilst d woman wasnt sittin wel as u claimed..then,i gues he shld b d 1 to cal his wife to order..i fink ur frnd deservd wat he got..
Re: Got Fired For Telling His Boss' Wife To 'close Her Legs'. Was He Wrong? by divinelove(m): 8:50am On Dec 23, 2012
Telling her to close her legs simply means u have seen enough n dt is disrespectful given that she is ur boss wife. U r lucky he didnt get u locked up for raping her wife in ur mind.
Re: Got Fired For Telling His Boss' Wife To 'close Her Legs'. Was He Wrong? by 2sexy(m): 9:04am On Dec 23, 2012
freecocoa: Duh!

The only thing I see wrong here is the manner in which he relayed the message to her not the message itself, it was rude and embarrassing.

What gave him the impetus to tell his oga's wife 'sit well" as if that was not enough the mumu went on to say "close your leg", did he think he was talking to his daughter or house maid?

If I were in the lady's shoes and he talked to me like that, I'd feel embarrassed, he should have just shut up.
kai! freecocoa... always saying the truth. My thought exactly. The intentions was right but the approach was wrong!
Re: Got Fired For Telling His Boss' Wife To 'close Her Legs'. Was He Wrong? by igahdavid(m): 9:23am On Dec 23, 2012
The problem was how he said it. How can u tell ur ogas wife to sit well or close ur legs. His choice of words were wrong
Re: Got Fired For Telling His Boss' Wife To 'close Her Legs'. Was He Wrong? by LarrySun(m): 9:44am On Dec 23, 2012
I have a friend too, LOL, he was standing in a queue...the immediate girl who was standing before him was having her dress stuck between her bottom cheeks. The guy helped out by pulling the dress out and was rewarded with a slap by the recipient. The guy, finding no fault in his action, was full of ire...feeling that the lady wasn't very grateful, he dipped the dress back where it belonged. LOL!
Most of you would have heard my firend's story. cheesy
Re: Got Fired For Telling His Boss' Wife To 'close Her Legs'. Was He Wrong? by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 23, 2012
mko abiola: Is dat y u are d PA
Wetin ur eyes find go dere?

i tire ohhh grin grin
Re: Got Fired For Telling His Boss' Wife To 'close Her Legs'. Was He Wrong? by heed101(m): 9:59am On Dec 23, 2012
Larry-Sun:
I have a friend too, LOL, he was standing in a queue...the immediate girl who was standing before him was having her dress stuck between her bottom cheeks. The guy helped out by pulling the dress out and was rewarded with a slap by the recipient. The guy, finding no fault in his action, was full of ire...feeling that the lady wasn't very grateful, he dipped the dress back where it belonged. LOL!
u b mad man I swear. If na joke stop am o. cheesy gringrincheesy
Re: Got Fired For Telling His Boss' Wife To 'close Her Legs'. Was He Wrong? by Dansadaumallam(m): 10:05am On Dec 23, 2012
As a PA you must know the rule of " SEE NOTHING SAY NOTHING" else you fumble while trying to cover your beat.
Re: Got Fired For Telling His Boss' Wife To 'close Her Legs'. Was He Wrong? by Caracta(f): 10:16am On Dec 23, 2012
Adeniyi A.:

caractaaaaa! wetin person no go hia for NL,
can u pls explain d bolded
Explain ke? It has explained itself na. Lol...you sha understand.
Re: Got Fired For Telling His Boss' Wife To 'close Her Legs'. Was He Wrong? by freecocoa(f): 10:22am On Dec 23, 2012
Larry-Sun:
I don laugh sotey I fall from flying airplane with no scratch. grin grin grin

That your friend na psycho walai, I no even blame am, see as him good deed take earn am slap, I support him tucking back the dress where it belonged jare grin grin grin
Re: Got Fired For Telling His Boss' Wife To 'close Her Legs'. Was He Wrong? by queenofhearts(f): 10:29am On Dec 23, 2012
What impetus!!!!!!!
Re: Got Fired For Telling His Boss' Wife To 'close Her Legs'. Was He Wrong? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:31am On Dec 23, 2012
Lmfao!!! How rude! D guy dey form superman grin grin
Re: Got Fired For Telling His Boss' Wife To 'close Her Legs'. Was He Wrong? by Andrew3(m): 10:50am On Dec 23, 2012
angry angry angry angry angry nobi me oooo
Re: Got Fired For Telling His Boss' Wife To 'close Her Legs'. Was He Wrong? by Meegadough: 10:53am On Dec 23, 2012
That's his boss' ppt. So, why was he looking at it in the first place? And the boss over reacted.
Re: Got Fired For Telling His Boss' Wife To 'close Her Legs'. Was He Wrong? by desertboom(m): 12:12pm On Dec 23, 2012
Everyone is saying; The way the guy said it, the manner he relay the message to the woman. How else could he have said it? Please, can someone tell me how best he could have said it?
Re: Got Fired For Telling His Boss' Wife To 'close Her Legs'. Was He Wrong? by freecocoa(f): 12:26pm On Dec 23, 2012
^TBH eh, the situation is very tricky but I reckon if he had said something like " excuse me ma, I hope you don't mind me telling you but could you please adjust a little"

She might still feel somehow at this but I bet it won't be as bad as she felt with what he said to her .

The best thing to have done was to shut da feck up.
Re: Got Fired For Telling His Boss' Wife To 'close Her Legs'. Was He Wrong? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 23, 2012
desertboom: Everyone is saying; The way the guy said it, the manner he relay the message to the woman. How else could he have said it? Please, can someone tell me how best he could have said it?

He should have said 'Nice legs you've got ma,when u are done opening those,stylisly close them'...
Re: Got Fired For Telling His Boss' Wife To 'close Her Legs'. Was He Wrong? by DollyParton1(f): 1:15pm On Dec 23, 2012
desertboom: Everyone is saying; The way the guy said it, the manner he relay the message to the woman. How else could he have said it? Please, can someone tell me how best he could have said it?

Maybe he could have written it on a piece of paper and discreetely pass it across to her.
I wonder who else was there aside the the PA and the boss.
You don't ever tell the lady to sit well if u are a guy. Or at least be a close relative.
Or if u have to say it, join descretion with am.
Re: Got Fired For Telling His Boss' Wife To 'close Her Legs'. Was He Wrong? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 23, 2012
The guy was rude...what happened to using his wisdom? Pls ma, that place you are seated wasn't well dusted today, or sth tactical, she would have stood up to seat somewhere else, and believe me, if she stood up to seat somewhere else,she wud hve gotten it ryt. Tell your friend that he had no ryt to talk to his boss' wife that way.

That's y they said- over familiarity can lead to disrespect. Sorry abt his job loss, he shud try n start his own biz
Re: Got Fired For Telling His Boss' Wife To 'close Her Legs'. Was He Wrong? by tintingz(m): 1:21pm On Dec 23, 2012
lol. . .jus the way i saw one gal in lagos bus stop waiting for danfo bus. . .her pant trouser at her back side was very dusty and wonder where she got that kinda dust from. . .very dusty that i almost tell her buh i look around omoh na so i mind my own

i dont wanna recieve a dirty slap or insults i jus kept my mouth closed and watch her entring the bus with her dusty bottom cheesy

the Op should just have told a female to alert her tho i dont see any offence in this and the boss acted immature tongue
Re: Got Fired For Telling His Boss' Wife To 'close Her Legs'. Was He Wrong? by EzePromoe: 1:52pm On Dec 23, 2012
binger: He should have said 'Nice legs you've got ma,when u are done opening those,stylisly close them'...
bangeeeeeeeeeeer grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
OAM (ochi atogbuela muo
Re: Got Fired For Telling His Boss' Wife To 'close Her Legs'. Was He Wrong? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 23, 2012
Eze Promoe:
bangeeeeeeeeeeer grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
OAM (ochi atogbuela muo
Hahahaha!! I don't learn new one 4rm u oh!-OAM
Re: Got Fired For Telling His Boss' Wife To 'close Her Legs'. Was He Wrong? by lightheart(m): 3:17pm On Dec 23, 2012
But seriously tho' what is/was wrong in telling a lady to sit right?
And I'm assuming he would have used polite tones

Some responses here are disappointing, I must say!
Re: Got Fired For Telling His Boss' Wife To 'close Her Legs'. Was He Wrong? by klas(m): 5:05pm On Dec 23, 2012
The guy embarrassed the boss more than the lady even. For God sake, how would he say such in the presence of the lady's husband who is also his boss.
What made him think that the husband didn't see it but was waiting for him to go out before drawing the wife's attention while silently hoping that the PA has not feasted his eyes on what oga paid for.
Re: Got Fired For Telling His Boss' Wife To 'close Her Legs'. Was He Wrong? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 23, 2012
wetin carry your eyes go there? In between also if there is a female worker there you should have informed her to draw the ladys attention to the way she's sitting cause the boss wouldn't have felt bad if is a lady that told the wife to close her legs.
Re: Got Fired For Telling His Boss' Wife To 'close Her Legs'. Was He Wrong? by Beync(f): 7:19pm On Dec 23, 2012
Na wao. too much over sabi
even if i were a female colleague
i wouldn't tell my boss's wife to close her legs if you send me
she can open her legs for all i care
why should you bother when her husband did not complain or send any work?
Re: Got Fired For Telling His Boss' Wife To 'close Her Legs'. Was He Wrong? by teebell90: 10:53pm On Dec 23, 2012
He was very wrong for saying that, Never try to be a perfectionist afterall there are ladies out there who are showing all there cleaves or even wearing extra transparent clothes(You should flee as the bible says) why didn't he go to correct them. The reason he got sacked is because every time his boss sees him the, it triggers the incident and affects him psychologically so the boss can never remain on the same friendship level with him again. its like telling him he married an harlot. Next time get a lady to correct such a lady, courtesy demands that.
Re: Got Fired For Telling His Boss' Wife To 'close Her Legs'. Was He Wrong? by Nobody: 6:04am On Dec 24, 2012
"Go and have a better view of ur moda's" LMAO I wonder what he will write as the reason for dismissal on ur certificate of service grin...but on a serious note u should take the matter to ur trade union though
Re: Got Fired For Telling His Boss' Wife To 'close Her Legs'. Was He Wrong? by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 24, 2012
Good for him if he got fired, hopefully he'll learn to mind his own mess.ing business,one less meddlesome Nigerian. I hate when people don't know how to mind their business, mitschewww.
Re: Got Fired For Telling His Boss' Wife To 'close Her Legs'. Was He Wrong? by jumkoe(f): 11:04am On Dec 24, 2012
u should av caution urself but dear dat not d end of d world.dats should b a lesson learnt

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things To Do If She Is Sleeping Over for The First Time / A Student's Answer Sheet. (pics) / What If Your Bae Lives Here. Would You Continue The Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.