Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

What If Your Bae Lives Here. Would You Continue The Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If Your Bae Lives Here. Would You Continue The Relationship? (5611 Views)

Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) / A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. / What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Your Bae Lives Here. Would You Continue The Relationship? by Josephamstrong1(m): 8:09am On Apr 11, 2016
LOOK AT THE PICTURE WELL.
If you found out your boyfriend or girlfriend lives here would YOU continue the relationship?
1. Yes
2. No
Pls be honest ..say ur mind.

Re: What If Your Bae Lives Here. Would You Continue The Relationship? by durubrian(m): 8:13am On Apr 11, 2016
mtchewwww.... I'm not dating the building na...
abi if I dey shell na building I go dey see?

9 Likes

Re: What If Your Bae Lives Here. Would You Continue The Relationship? by missKiffy(f): 8:13am On Apr 11, 2016
This one pass me
Re: What If Your Bae Lives Here. Would You Continue The Relationship? by kilokeys(m): 8:13am On Apr 11, 2016
Sure... If bae was attractive and smart enough for me to ask out despite her background

Then I wonder what kind of angel she'll turn out to be when the money starts rolling in..

5 Likes

Re: What If Your Bae Lives Here. Would You Continue The Relationship? by Marlvin(m): 8:17am On Apr 11, 2016
Why not ? her environment doesn't make her less of a woman

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If Your Bae Lives Here. Would You Continue The Relationship? by sinaj(f): 8:19am On Apr 11, 2016
sinaj is typing...
Re: What If Your Bae Lives Here. Would You Continue The Relationship? by mayor10(m): 8:20am On Apr 11, 2016
Why not#shes living in tha kind of house cos of her parents lack of opportunities or mismaximisation of opportunities xo why should I break up with her#wen the love is genuine...some conditions would look tirvial to you#am not gonna breakup instead ama love her more and then plan for a better tomao with her

7 Likes

Re: What If Your Bae Lives Here. Would You Continue The Relationship? by Vinshu(f): 8:21am On Apr 11, 2016
Never! That's poverty. And it's a communicable disease.

6 Likes

Re: What If Your Bae Lives Here. Would You Continue The Relationship? by abimbawealth(f): 8:21am On Apr 11, 2016
I no talk o
Re: What If Your Bae Lives Here. Would You Continue The Relationship? by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 11, 2016
Lol
Re: What If Your Bae Lives Here. Would You Continue The Relationship? by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 11, 2016
Yeah.It's not a issue.

1 Like

Re: What If Your Bae Lives Here. Would You Continue The Relationship? by handsam(m): 8:29am On Apr 11, 2016
tonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetongue

Oopstonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetongue

oh wait...dere is more
tonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetongue

1 Like

Re: What If Your Bae Lives Here. Would You Continue The Relationship? by Daniel2289(m): 8:30am On Apr 11, 2016
I will still love her. U can't use a person's today judge his\her tumoro. D poor today can b rich tumoro. But it takes tru love 4 dis to happen.

4 Likes

Re: What If Your Bae Lives Here. Would You Continue The Relationship? by ClassCaptain(m): 8:32am On Apr 11, 2016
I go pack go meet am
Re: What If Your Bae Lives Here. Would You Continue The Relationship? by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 11, 2016
handsam:
tonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetongue

Oopstonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetongue

oh wait...dere is more
tonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetongue
Haha!! grin Get out!
Re: What If Your Bae Lives Here. Would You Continue The Relationship? by handsam(m): 8:41am On Apr 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Haha!! grin Get out!
Was that too small...hmm...will be back with moretonguetonguetonguetongue
Re: What If Your Bae Lives Here. Would You Continue The Relationship? by Dygeasy(m): 8:42am On Apr 11, 2016
Vinshu:
Bia, how much money do you have?

Can you transfer the "rich" disease to him instead?

4 Likes

Re: What If Your Bae Lives Here. Would You Continue The Relationship? by Vinshu(f): 8:46am On Apr 11, 2016
Dygeasy:
Bia, how much money do you have?

Can you transfer the "rich" disease to him instead?

Yes I have alot of money. My credit rating is 9.8 on a banking scale of 10. See that? I'm not broke. I work my ass everyday Monday - Saturday and I rest on Sunday. Work begins Monday again. So if I can do that. Why can't he?

1 Like

Re: What If Your Bae Lives Here. Would You Continue The Relationship? by Dygeasy(m): 8:48am On Apr 11, 2016
Vinshu:

Yes I have alot of money. My credit rating is 9.8 on a banking scale of 10. See that? I'm not broke. I work my ass everyday Monday - Saturday and I rest on Sunday. Work begins Monday again. So if I can do that. Why can't he?
Good for you. cool
Re: What If Your Bae Lives Here. Would You Continue The Relationship? by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 11, 2016
handsam:
Was that too small...hmm...will be back with moretonguetonguetonguetongue
No,Handsam.
Go derail one of MrCork 's 100s of useless threads he makes outttttter boredom tongue
Re: What If Your Bae Lives Here. Would You Continue The Relationship? by Flexherbal(m): 8:54am On Apr 11, 2016
Some guys can do that for love.
Re: What If Your Bae Lives Here. Would You Continue The Relationship? by firstking01(m): 9:07am On Apr 11, 2016
For the brothers, it will be a yes cos definitely we will hustle hard to get her outa this mess...but for a typical naija babe,,,it's a NO with capital letter...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If Your Bae Lives Here. Would You Continue The Relationship? by lekjons(m): 9:09am On Apr 11, 2016
Thank God our ladies aren't lying today!!!!
Re: What If Your Bae Lives Here. Would You Continue The Relationship? by ZeezaRapture(m): 9:09am On Apr 11, 2016
I dont date poor girls undecided I deal with babes of my class.!!

#RICH_GANG cool cool cool
Re: What If Your Bae Lives Here. Would You Continue The Relationship? by firstking01(m): 9:11am On Apr 11, 2016
Vinshu:
you are a selfish golddigger...and you expect a rich man to come marry you if you were the unfotrtunate one to live there ba?...you are a golddigger ma.

1 Like

Re: What If Your Bae Lives Here. Would You Continue The Relationship? by Jadekitana(f): 9:11am On Apr 11, 2016
I would end the relationship with immediate effect! It's not about the building but the tidiness. Even if you live in a ram shackle house, make it neat and tidy!

1 Like

Re: What If Your Bae Lives Here. Would You Continue The Relationship? by firstking01(m): 9:15am On Apr 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Yeah.It's not a issue.
you are a foreigner, and that's why your opinion is different from our nigerian sisters, judging from their replies here...now, have you seen why we bash them?
Re: What If Your Bae Lives Here. Would You Continue The Relationship? by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 11, 2016
firstking01:
you are a foreigner, and that's why your opinion is different from our nigerian sisters, judging from their replies here...now, have you seen why we bash them?
No,I don't see why.
These are a few women not all Nigerian women.
Why should you curse the lot for a few
An First01,Vinshu is not Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: What If Your Bae Lives Here. Would You Continue The Relationship? by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 11, 2016
sinaj:
sinaj is typing...
my nairaland crush kiss
Re: What If Your Bae Lives Here. Would You Continue The Relationship? by firstking01(m): 9:28am On Apr 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
No,I don't see why.
These are a few women not all Nigerian women.
Why should you curse the lot for a few
An First01,Vinshu is not Nigerian.
a golddiger is a golddiger irrespective of her raceundecided
Re: What If Your Bae Lives Here. Would You Continue The Relationship? by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 11, 2016
firstking01:
a golddiger is a golddiger irrespective of her raceundecided
She's foreign but her view/opinion/feelings on this match some of yer Nigerian womens.
She's an example it's not just Nigeriain women.
Because our views are our own irrespective of our nationality /race.

2 Likes

Re: What If Your Bae Lives Here. Would You Continue The Relationship? by Vinshu(f): 9:35am On Apr 11, 2016
firstking01:
you are a selfish golddigger...and you expect a rich man to come marry you if you were the unfotrtunate one to live there ba?...you are a golddigger ma.

I'm not selfish. I'm rich. Infact, my total assets are even more than my credit threshold. I don't know why you broke Nigerian men think that any lady that is against poverty is a gold digger. I'm against it coz I'm working for my riches. My riches and my children's riches. Not for one man. So if the man cannot work as I work. Then he can rot in hell.

I know the insult I just got from my colleague at work moments ago. One man will tell me to settle down with some poor nigga when my money comes. I'll pass.

For your info, I'm married.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reason Why Some Girls Find It Hard To Break Up(photo) / Pegan Community Where Women Opens Their Breast- See Photos / My Girlfriend Has Been Lying To Me About Being broke, should i breakup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.