Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,660 members, 7,858,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 02:04 PM

Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices - Phones (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices (181108 Views)

Simple Guide For Airtel BlackBerry Plans On Non-bb Devices / Airtel BB Plans On Non BB Phones(updated) / Airtel Ng Officially Launches New Blackberry Plans. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by civomed: 11:36pm On Feb 03, 2013
PurpleHouse:

Please help me out with this!
Etisalat ZTE Modem
IMEI 861424010549871:
Mode: MF631
Thanks mehn!

@ oluosas and others : please , I also want to crack my mtn fastlink huawei modem. IMEI :357133031767187 ; S/N :GF4CAA19A1501370 ;model :E156G . Oluosas , please what type of device or laptop are u using which enables u to mark and highlight those points you want to emphasize .Are you using an application or a stylus pen . Please reply urgently ( I very much applaud you on your discovery ).
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 4:35am On Feb 04, 2013
civomed:

@ oluosas and others : please , I also want to crack my mtn fastlink huawei modem. IMEI :357133031767187 ; S/N :GF4CAA19A1501370 ;model :E156G . Oluosas , please what type of device or laptop are u using which enables u to mark and highlight those points you want to emphasize .Are you using an application or a stylus pen . Please reply urgently ( I very much applaud you on your discovery ).
Here are the details of your unlock code.
UNLOCK CODE : 42553043
FLASH CODE : 59652737
I downloaded a screen shot application called Jet Screenshot on my laptop and that is what I always use to capture images and also write on them. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Teaser4(m): 8:25am On Feb 04, 2013
Pls help,can I use glo bis on android,if yes then gv me the guideline..thanks in advance
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Francheezy(m): 9:58am On Feb 04, 2013
Joe980: Just relax...it will go through. Same thing happened to my brother.
my guy nawa 0oh...i reg!stad 0n d 1st, nd t0day is 4th, it is stil n0t activated...aw l0ng did it take 4 ur br0 0wN
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Joe980: 10:10am On Feb 04, 2013
Took him about 4days...I guess it's from the centre he registered the sim. Must be taking them time to upload data.
Francheezy:
my guy nawa 0oh...i reg!stad 0n d 1st, nd t0day is 4th, it is stil n0t activated...aw l0ng did it take 4 ur br0 0wN
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Francheezy(m): 11:34am On Feb 04, 2013
Joe980: Took him about 4days...I guess it's from the centre he registered the sim. Must be taking them time to upload data.
tnx man...ama jst b ch!LL!n.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by jazz04(m): 12:31pm On Feb 04, 2013
Chai! I been dey browse when my subscription was pending thinking it was all free stuff, dem just send me msg later say i get 49MB left. Lol
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by DarkDrill(m): 12:53pm On Feb 04, 2013
luluosas:
Even in the afternoon? Honestly, that speed was superb. How I which I can get such speed in Yola, where I am presently based.

Got disconnected Saturday afternoon, here's why (check out my balance & speed in the images). The status messages come too slowly so you can't really tell when the activation kicks in. It's all good though, the service is quality. Will 'do again' shortly.

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 1:33pm On Feb 04, 2013
Teaser4: Pls help,can I use glo bis on android,if yes then gv me the guideline..thanks in advance
That's what this thread was created for. Just go and start from page 1 and you will understand better. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 1:37pm On Feb 04, 2013
jazz04: Chai! I been dey browse when my subscription was pending thinking it was all free stuff, dem just send me msg later say i get 49MB left. Lol
That is why it is advisable to always send Status to 777 so that you will not run out of data in the middle of your internet usage.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 1:41pm On Feb 04, 2013
DarkDrill:

Got disconnected Saturday afternoon, here's why (check out my balance & speed in the images). The status messages come too slowly so you can't really tell when the activation kicks in. It's all good though, the service is quality. Will 'do again' shortly.
That speed is awesome. Honestly, it is advisable to always send Status to 777 so that you will not run out of data in the middle of your internet usage. Have you resubscribe now?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by jazz04(m): 4:34pm On Feb 04, 2013
luluosas:
That is why it is advisable to always send Status to 777 so that you will not run out of data in the middle of your internet usage.
I did na... I got the pending message several times
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Francheezy(m): 6:01pm On Feb 04, 2013
abeg 0oh...my sim neva activate sins lst wik friday
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by DarkDrill(m): 7:15pm On Feb 04, 2013
luluosas:
That speed is awesome. Honestly, it is advisable to always send Status to 777 so that you will not run out of data in the middle of your internet usage. Have you resubscribe now?

I send every hour but get told the subscription is not active. I've subscribed again but taking it easy.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 8:23pm On Feb 04, 2013
House, I just lost my mother, Mrs. Victoria Evbusogie Ekhator. May her gentle soul rest in Perfect PEACE
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by nsidible(f): 8:40pm On Feb 04, 2013
luluosas: House, I just lost my mother, Mrs. Victoria Evbusogie Ekhator. May her gentle soul rest in Perfect PEACE
Amen...take heart sir
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by DarkDrill(m): 8:47pm On Feb 04, 2013
luluosas: House, I just lost my mother, Mrs. Victoria Evbusogie Ekhator. May her gentle soul rest in Perfect PEACE

I pray the Holy Spirit comforts you and your family through this period. She will be missed as a mother is irreplaceable. Take it easy bro. Peace.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by obafemee80(m): 8:50pm On Feb 04, 2013
Sorry for the loss bro.may her soul Rest In Peace
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Francheezy(m): 9:02pm On Feb 04, 2013

Sorry for the loss bro....take heart...gada urself
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Leopantro: 9:19pm On Feb 04, 2013
May God give you strength in this time of need. I know how you feel,I also lost my mum 7 years ago and its still painful. it is well
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by PurpleHouse(m): 9:25pm On Feb 04, 2013
Realy Sorri Man.... My Condolence to your Household...
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 9:33pm On Feb 04, 2013
Thank you all for all your concern. It is well.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Ezyp(m): 10:20pm On Feb 04, 2013
Sorry man for d lost.....may her gentle soul rest in perfect peace....
(u did a nice job to bring glo bb alive, although in early 2012 wen mtn/airtel was rocking blackberry.net as apn, i tried it with glo/etisalat but did nt worked....so i ruled glo/etisalat out....anyway thanks cos am flexin the glo nw)
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by prince4pro(m): 10:29pm On Feb 04, 2013
Hw abt etimama nw,coz eti d intimidate me wit 3G 4 My Area. Any hope?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Francheezy(m): 10:33pm On Feb 04, 2013
prince4pro: Hw abt etimama nw,coz eti d intimidate me wit 3G 4 My Area. Any hope?
my guy, make u try am naw
buh i n0 t!nk say h0pE deY
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by civomed: 10:49pm On Feb 04, 2013

My sincere condolence to you and the family.May the lord Jesus grant you and the rest of the family the fortitude to bear the loss . Please if I may ask , was she sick ? Wow , you have demonstrated this awesome courage ;it was just this morning that you responded to my questions .Oh! May the almighty bless you and all your family and May the lord comfort you, amen. This is From the depth of my heart .

1 Like

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by twinskenny(m): 10:56pm On Feb 04, 2013

sorry for your lost mate.. God will comfort you
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Jeffy1206(m): 11:10pm On Feb 04, 2013
Pls take heart!! May God grant her eternal rest... And I pray God gives de fortitude to de irreplaceable lost.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by stanjohn57: 11:20pm On Feb 04, 2013

Eiya! May the almighty grant your. Family the fortitude to bear the loss. May. Her soul rest in the LORD.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by onenessone: 2:04am On Feb 05, 2013

so sorry to hear this, pls, accept my condolence
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by ositadima1(m): 6:53am On Feb 05, 2013
Mr Luluosas, my condolence to you and family over your loss.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Chitexs250(m): 7:12am On Feb 05, 2013

May almighty God give you the courage to bear the loss and my sincere condolence to your entire family

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (102)

Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] / Android, Anyone? / How To Turn WhatsApp Off Without Turning-Off Your Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.