Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,954 members, 7,848,878 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:24 AM

Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices - Phones (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices (180956 Views)

Simple Guide For Airtel BlackBerry Plans On Non-bb Devices / Airtel BB Plans On Non BB Phones(updated) / Airtel Ng Officially Launches New Blackberry Plans. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 5:16pm On Feb 07, 2013
civomed:

Please, iam still awaiting response to the above question as to wether anyone has used the glo bb plan on a galaxy tablet operating on android operating system. Thanks.
That's our problem. We are very impatient. This thread is the very answer to your questions yet, you chose not to boarder to read even if is just the first two pages. At this level of the growth of this thread, you are supposed to be a master now. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by eduzz(m): 6:13pm On Feb 07, 2013
Pls help me out. I just got d glo bolt modem n used up all ma 500mb n I wud like to use d glo bis plan on it, on my pc, help me wit all d steps pls.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by W3xy1(m): 6:41pm On Feb 07, 2013
just activate somonth this morning. working on my n3 and pc. hav pulled 3gig already and my sim still pending. still watching sha
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 7:55pm On Feb 07, 2013
W3xy1: just activate somonth this morning. working on my n3 and pc. hav pulled 3gig already and my sim still pending. still watching sha
You wan download the whole internet for free ne?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 8:39pm On Feb 07, 2013
eduzz: Pls help me out. I just got d glo bolt modem n used up all ma 500mb n I wud like to use d glo bis plan on it, on my pc, help me wit all d steps pls.
1. Insert your Glo sim card to the modem and plug the modem on your computer and wait for it to load up.
2. After it loads up, click on tools.
3. Click on Options from the drop down.
4. Click on Profile Management
5. Click on New
6. Enter Glo Blackberry on the profile name
7. Select the Static box and enter blackberry.net on the APN box
8. Enter *99# on the Access number box
9. Click on Save
10. Click on Default
11. Click OK.
Then, you will now see Glo Blackberry on the Profile Name on the Home Page of the Glo Bolt Modem. Then, click on Self Care to recharge your line with the corresponding amount of the BB plan you want to subscribe. In this case, I suggest you go for Soweek or Somonth plan, depending on your pocket.
When done, just text Soweek (400) or Somonth (1,200) to 777 for your subscription. When you then receive a reply from 777 that your subscription is pending, just click on the connect button and you are good to go. That's all.
N.B. I hope no question will arise from here, after this simple and elaborate explanation. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by adelegan1: 8:55pm On Feb 07, 2013
I tried using the coweek on my airtel modem it is not working. please help
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by defemz(m): 8:57pm On Feb 07, 2013
Please folks, I loaded this mornimg Glo 400 coweek and the reply sent to me says pending and that I should remove and replace the sim which I did.and up till now v still not able to connect and browse both on my Tecno T1 android phone and my Mtn unlocked modem. I used blackberry.net as the apn leaving password a username blank.
I tried to connect on the modem but it was not connecting. On the phone there is no indication that there is either 3g, edge or gprs on the phone. what could be happening? there is however 3g on the modem but is not connecting
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by eduzz(m): 10:13pm On Feb 07, 2013
luluosas:
1. Insert your Glo sim card to the modem and plug the modem on your computer and wait for it to load up.
2. After it loads up, click on tools.
3. Click on Options from the drop down.
4. Click on Profile Management
5. Click on New
6. Enter Glo Blackberry on the profile name
7. Select the Static box and enter blackberry.net on the APN box
8. Enter *99# on the Access number box
9. Click on Save
10. Click on Default
11. Click OK.
Then, you will now see Glo Blackberry on the Profile Name on the Home Page of the Glo Bolt Modem. Then, click on Self Care to recharge your line with the corresponding amount of the BB plan you want to subscribe. In this case, I suggest you go for Soweek or Somonth plan, depending on your pocket.
When done, just text Soweek (400) or Somonth (1,200) to 777 for your subscription. When you then receive a reply from 777 that your subscription is pending, just click on the connect button and you are good to go. That's all.
N.B. I hope no question will arise from here, after this simple and elaborate explanation. Thank you.

THANKS BRO it's working on point! Ur d BOSS!!!
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by W3xy1(m): 5:36am On Feb 08, 2013
luluosas:
You wan download the whole internet for free ne?
no be my fault o
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by W3xy1(m): 5:42am On Feb 08, 2013
when i activate my somonth and i send status . i see pending and they didnt deduct my credit. i checked it lik twice and still yet they didnt deduct it and still pending. but when i switch off my fone and on it back my credit was gone. next time i will try to transfer my whole credit b4 switching off my fone. who knows it might work
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 8:08am On Feb 08, 2013
W3xy1: when i activate my somonth and i send status . i see pending and they didnt deduct my credit. i checked it lik twice and still yet they didnt deduct it and still pending. but when i switch off my fone and on it back my credit was gone. next time i will try to transfer my whole credit b4 switching off my fone. who knows it might work
No, you don't get billed after successful subscription to a BB plan whether pending or active, provided you have the correct settings on your device. In this case, are you sure you have the blackberry.net APN set correctly? Please, verify and enure it is your default profile. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 8:09am On Feb 08, 2013
eduzz:

THANKS BRO it's working on point! Ur d BOSS!!!
You are welcome on board.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 8:36am On Feb 08, 2013
adelegan1: I tried using the coweek on my airtel modem it is not working. please help
Are you sure you have created the profile of Glo BB on your Modem? Just check please. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 8:40am On Feb 08, 2013
defemz: Please folks, I loaded this mornimg Glo 400 coweek and the reply sent to me says pending and that I should remove and replace the sim which I did.and up till now v still not able to connect and browse both on my Tecno T1 android phone and my Mtn unlocked modem. I used blackberry.net as the apn leaving password a username blank.
I tried to connect on the modem but it was not connecting. On the phone there is no indication that there is either 3g, edge or gprs on the phone. what could be happening? there is however 3g on the modem but is not connecting
Did you make the blackberry.net APN your default profile on your Modem? Check if there is any number on the Proxy settings on your Techno T1 and remove it. This should fix the issue. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by defemz(m): 8:40am On Feb 08, 2013
defemz: Please folks, I loaded this mornimg Glo 400 coweek and the reply sent to me says pending and that I should remove and replace the sim which I did.and up till now v still not able to connect and browse both on my Tecno T1 android phone and my Mtn unlocked modem. I used blackberry.net as the apn leaving password a username blank.

@ luluosas the don I beg make u answer my quoted question o. is it not possible to use Glo bis on mtn unlocked modem?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by defemz(m): 8:44am On Feb 08, 2013
luluosas:
Did you make the blackberry.net APN your default profile on your Modem? Check if there is any number on the Proxy settings on your Techno T1 and remove it. This should fix the issue. Thank you.
okay thanks I will check and get back.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Davidbanky(m): 1:11pm On Feb 08, 2013
Pls anybody knows how I can use mtn blackberry sub on other phones ?

1 Like

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 2:07pm On Feb 08, 2013
Off Topic:
Do you know that you can receive a valentine gift from Glo?
I suggest you give your wife/husband a gift of Samsung Galaxy Y Pro phone via Globacom, by simply posting a comment on their social media pages listed on the links below.
For Facebook https://www.facebook.com/GloWorld?ref=stream
For Twitter https://twitter.com/GlobacomLimited/status/299843037482328064
For Google+ https://plus.google.com/103979327770959264913/posts/LkKZSYzdWDx
Do it now and you could be one of the five couples to be announce winners across the 3 social media pages. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by seunlayi(m): 10:20am On Feb 09, 2013
mine is not working on my mtn unlocked modem. connection Terminated is all I am getting after subscription and is not working on my nokia e71
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Francheezy(m): 11:46am On Feb 09, 2013
defemz:

@ luluosas the don I beg make u answer my quoted question o. is it not possible to use Glo bis on mtn unlocked modem?
it w0rkS 0n my fastlink mf190...buh it disc0nnecTs, or s0metimes sh0w n0 internet aCCeSS
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Francheezy(m): 11:48am On Feb 09, 2013
@seunlayi, myn waz als0 sh0win, terminated until i changed d urb port dat i plugged my mtn m0deM int0, try it
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by jujukemist(m): 12:53pm On Feb 09, 2013
I think it was their network.I have been browsing for 2days now, eventhough my status is still pending. thanks Luluosas etal
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 4:19pm On Feb 09, 2013
seunlayi: mine is not working on my mtn unlocked modem. connection Terminated is all I am getting after subscription and is not working on my nokia e71
I am sure there is something you didn't set correctly. So, what are the settings you used?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by bily(m): 4:51pm On Feb 09, 2013
can someone please explain this?

why can't I extend my coweek before it expires tomorrow so I can retain my unused data

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 09, 2013
@luluosas,
how can I unlock my new glo bolt modem.I have the unlock code but I dont know where to input it.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 5:07pm On Feb 09, 2013
jujukemist: I think it was their network.I have been browsing for 2days now, eventhough my status is still pending. thanks Luluosas etal
On a pending status, you are browsing absolutely FFFRRRRREEEEEEEEE
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 5:09pm On Feb 09, 2013
415volt: @luluosas,
how can I unlock my new glo bolt modem.I have the unlock code but I dont know where to input it.
I am sorry we are stocked together. Glo Bolt Huawei Modems are unlockable. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 5:11pm On Feb 09, 2013
bily: can someone please explain this?

why can't I extend my coweek before it expires tomorrow so I can retain my unused data
Please, what plan where you trying to buy? However, you can only buy another Coweek or a Comonth plan. In this case, Soweek or Somonth will not work. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by bily(m): 5:19pm On Feb 09, 2013
luluosas:
Please, what plan where you trying to buy? However, you can only buy another Coweek or a Comonth plan. In this case, Soweek or Somonth will not work. Thank you.

check the images I posted. I was on a coweek plan, trying to buy another coweek before expiration
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by seunlayi(m): 6:34pm On Feb 09, 2013
luluosas:
I am sure there is something you didn't set correctly. So, what are the settings you used?
thank you and welcome to motherless group (sorry for passing on to glory of ur mummy). It was due to network issue in my area. I latter discovered when sumone wit glo bb was complaining and now, the thing don tire me. Just downloading as if the internet belongs to my dad. Thanks Bros

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (102)

Android, Anyone? / The Galaxy A Series! / How To Turn WhatsApp Off Without Turning-Off Your Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.