Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,549 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices - Phones (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices (180843 Views)

Simple Guide For Airtel BlackBerry Plans On Non-bb Devices / Airtel BB Plans On Non BB Phones(updated) / Airtel Ng Officially Launches New Blackberry Plans. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by mrdrizzy(m): 8:01pm On Feb 22, 2013
sinade1:

I think WhatsApp makes a lot of sense. But WhatsApp group has limitation in terms of the maximum number of people in a group.

30 participants on iOS platform.
yeah 30 on all sef
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by WackyJ1(m): 8:07pm On Feb 22, 2013
mr.drizzy:
dude whats withs d sudden insult..must every thread always have confliction?..am getting tired of NL.why cnt u jst correct him in a ryt manner,u cant quench fire with fire!
they have been trying since but the guy did not hear, it was time to use fire
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by ositadima1(m): 8:13pm On Feb 22, 2013
WackyJ1:
they have been trying since but the guy did not hear, it was time to use fire

Lol
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Chitexs250(m): 8:25pm On Feb 22, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mehn this Adventure just dey sweet me dey go
But whatsApp make more Brain
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by xzit(m): 8:40pm On Feb 22, 2013
OCTAVO:
So you mean this all about you? It's only your own selfish interest you are protecting? What about the interest of others? So you mean it's you first before others? I see the kind of leader you can be. All you did was to simply outrule the suggestion of whatsapp? Which in every sense is better and safer than facebook. Mehn I detest your personal interest in this. And fyi there's nothing bad in running the two together! I expected you to come up with that sensible idea in order to balance the situation. But your personal interest in facebook won't let you do that. And fyi, either you like it or not, we are going to create the whatsapp group and run it alongside with fb simultaneously.

Dude why is it so difficult for you to grasp simple logic without making it look like you are preparing to go to war?! Maybe u need to reread posts before u respond. We are trying to look for a way forward in this matter and ur attitude can only pull us back. It wasnt @luluosas's prerogative to say we can run both fb and whatsapp simultaneously. Anyone cld have suggested it...but for u to even think he has selfish interests speaks more of u than he. Abeg be more reasonable before spewing next time. We not trying to brew problems here, we looking for solutions...
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by xzit(m): 8:52pm On Feb 22, 2013
WackyJ1: Mr Drizzy since you suggested the whatsapp group then you should be in charge of it and start the idea if you are ready. you merely asked for lulu's opinion and he ruled out whatsapp for himself because he had not downloaded it yet, he never said that you could not go on with the idea yourself and he never stopped anyone from going for the idea, a WHATSAPP GROUP CANNOT CHALLENGE TELECOM OPERATORS AND SPEAK THE MIND OF THE PEOPLE which is the first objective of the FACEBOOK group. your idea is not a bad one and if you can do it, you are free, personally i wouldn't mind joining the group, the point is to help one another.

Your head de dia my guy! Why is it so easy for some people to just miss the point! *Phew*
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by OCTAVO: 8:53pm On Feb 22, 2013
xzit:

Dude why is it so difficult for you to grasp simple logic without making it look like you are preparing to go to war?! Maybe u need to reread posts before u respond. We are trying to look for a way forward in this matter and ur attitude can only pull us back. It wasnt @luluosas's prerogative to say we can run both fb and whatsapp simultaneously. Anyone cld have suggested it...but for u to even think he has selfish interests speaks more of u than he. Abeg be more reasonable before spewing next time. We not trying to brew problems here, we looking for solutions...
Ok
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Francheezy(m): 8:54pm On Feb 22, 2013
E-FIGHT HAZ STARTED
AM SURE ANY GL0 AGENT READING ALL DIZ WLD B LAFFIN.....AHAHAHAHA...L0LZ
MAKE ALL 0F UNA PERCHILL
DIVIDED WE FALL, UNITED WE STAND

2 Likes

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by OCTAVO: 8:59pm On Feb 22, 2013
Francheezy: E-FIGHT HAZ STARTED
AM SURE ANY GL0 AGENT READING ALL DIZ WLD B LAFFIN.....AHAHAHAHA...L0LZ
MAKE ALL 0F UNA PERCHILL
DIVIDED WE FALL, UNITED WE STAND
I have no intention for e-fight. But i can't stand any ediot referring back to my post in a disgusting manner.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by weezii(m): 9:02pm On Feb 22, 2013
una go jus dey here dey fight each other while you cannot proffer good solutions to help one another. na why our country still dey like dis till today. We say that we youths are the future of tmao yet we have not been able to prove that to the last here. The person that started this thread did it for a good reason, wanted to share something with all of us here, some of us did benefit from it but now its jus all about yabbing and Jabbing one another. Lets think twice my fellow brothers, we cant go anywhere with this. As for the group, i support the Facebook page which if u ask me is the main way we can be heard, the whatsapp group will jus stand like a friendship ring for us all to communicate with one another also, but through there, i dont really think we can be heard well.

I rest my case. Goodnight all

2 Likes

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by OCTAVO: 9:03pm On Feb 22, 2013
@Mr lulu, if you feel offended by my post, i'm sincerely sorry. I think it was some kind of misunderstanding. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Mayorwer: 9:05pm On Feb 22, 2013
What happen to Glo bis on Android
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by xzit(m): 9:18pm On Feb 22, 2013
OCTAVO: @Mr lulu, if you feel offended by my post, i'm sincerely sorry. I think it was some kind of misunderstanding. Thanks.

Way to go Octavo! Now I beg everyone else to please bury their hatchets. Life has far greater challenges for us, little issues like this are at best a test. How we fare here will determine if we will be prepared for the real challenges that lie ahead. What we must realise is this: though a select few may be well poised to face challenges by themselves and are likely to succeed, it takes far lesser effort, resources and time to tackle challenges collectively. Unlike the NLer who said he 'hates' Nigerians because of this perverse attitude of unwarranted antagonism, I love Nigerians but sometimes I wonder about their level of awareness. If we can all become more self-aware, in our speech and our actions I'm willing to bet we'll start to see the light at the end of the tunnel...change comes from decisive actions taken from a clear perception.

1 Like

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Lawalmd(m): 9:18pm On Feb 22, 2013
Mayorwer: What happen to Glo bis on Android
e be like say u be new comer welcome onboard
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by babarazy: 9:23pm On Feb 22, 2013
hmmm............ House of commotion.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Francheezy(m): 9:26pm On Feb 22, 2013
Mayorwer: What happen to Glo bis on Android
0m0 mehn...e b lyk say u jst wake up 4rm ur sleep sins sunday nyt

2 Likes

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Babajoel: 9:42pm On Feb 22, 2013
Hello Nairalander,

Does anyone have the same issue that I presently have with Glo Internet? The problem: I have been browsing on my Dual-SIM Samsung Ch@t 222 with Opera Mini 7 (and atimes with UCWeb 8.5). But since this palaver on blocking the Glo BIS on non-BB devices started, my Opera Mini & UCWeb browsers are not working on Glo but they work when I switch to the other line which is MTN. The Glo internet setting is NOT the problem since native browser accesses the web but too poor rendering and slow slow for my patience. I have G-BAM Megabytes sufficient enough which is only used for every 2-hourly email download (using the same setting I have used all along), but it refuses to "let me in" to the web through Opera Mini and UCWeb browsers.

Who can please help resolve this matter? I don't believe the Glo CC gal who agrees that my setting is right but concluded that the fault must lie with my phone set.

Thanks to everyone that is willing to solve this "riddle"!
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by muyannie: 10:31pm On Feb 22, 2013
What's up with the whatsapp group? How can i join?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by mrdrizzy(m): 10:55pm On Feb 22, 2013
xzit:

Your head de dia my guy! Why is it so easy for some people to just miss the point! *Phew*
@wacky so the main aim for the group..on fbk is to taunt mobile operators..dudeits nt gonna be easy,and it cnt even affect em..the group on whatsapp is nt about some particular portal or thing..its more like a collective mind..where we tend to share beliefs,observation.news,and other cool stuffs that myt help..its also nt focused on mobile telecom service like the SO CALLED CLOSED GROUP ON FBK..its jst simply technology and ways to help ourselves..we share views and issue when we all gather,one head cnt do.and for d record i am nt against opening a page on fbk.i commend it actually,whosoever brought out d idea should carry on..sent my request already!
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by mrdrizzy(m): 11:00pm On Feb 22, 2013
OCTAVO:
I have no intention for e-fight. But i can't stand any ediot referring back to my post in a disgusting manner.
bros e don do..
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by OAR: 11:34pm On Feb 22, 2013
I go for the option 2 - what's app!

Well done guys...
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Francheezy(m): 11:34pm On Feb 22, 2013
@babaJ0EL, datz tru
I als0 av enuf MB 0n my GBAM...but itz damn slow...as in very sl0w..ryt naw am using etisalat
I dnt kn0w w0t appund t0 gl0 sins m0nday...i cnt even use up t0 5mb in 3 dayz.
GL0, ABEG WAKE UP...
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by puskin: 1:15am On Feb 23, 2013
I believe the NL PM still works.
Kindly desist from posting your mobile numbers in here....make use of the PM.

......and to the wannabe e-fighters, I hope you have buried the hatchet. I wouldn't want to come in here and see any form of bullying, insult or disrespect going on in here.......cos there would be consequences.

This thread has come this far without any form of insult and it won't start now.
I appeal to all, to continue to conduct yourselves in an orderly and respectful manner.

2 Likes

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by DeeOneBangin: 1:28am On Feb 23, 2013
shocked bRos u no dey sleep?

puskin: I believe the NL PM still works.

......and to the wannabe e-fighters, I hope you have buried the hatchet. I wouldn't want to come in here and see any form of bullying, insult or disrespect going on in here.......cos there would be consequences.

This thread has come this far without any form of insult and it won't start now.
I appeal to all, to continue to conduct yourselves in an orderly and respectful manner.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by WackyJ1(m): 1:29am On Feb 23, 2013
puskin: I believe the NL PM still works.

why did you hide my post? i just wanted him to see that one first na cry
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by WackyJ1(m): 1:31am On Feb 23, 2013
mr.drizzy:
@wacky so the main aim for the group..on fbk is to taunt mobile operators..dudeits nt gonna be easy,and it cnt even affect em..the group on whatsapp is nt about some particular portal or thing..its more like a collective mind..where we tend to share beliefs,observation.news,and other cool stuffs that myt help..its also nt focused on mobile telecom service like the SO CALLED CLOSED GROUP ON FBK..its jst simply technology and ways to help ourselves..we share views and issue when we all gather,one head cnt do.and for d record i am nt against opening a page on fbk.i commend it actually,whosoever brought out d idea should carry on..sent my request already!
dude you really were not there when the person that suggested the group made the first post suggesting the group were you? It's not taunting, it's ...... abeg forget. and the group is no longer closed, haven't you been reading?

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (102)

Android, Anyone? / The Galaxy A Series! / How To Turn WhatsApp Off Without Turning-Off Your Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.