Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,425 members, 7,853,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:57 AM

Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices - Phones (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices (181013 Views)

Simple Guide For Airtel BlackBerry Plans On Non-bb Devices / Airtel BB Plans On Non BB Phones(updated) / Airtel Ng Officially Launches New Blackberry Plans. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by mrdrizzy(m): 11:59am On Feb 22, 2013
luluosas:
Good for you. But before you go, you must admit that if not for the trial I carried out on using Glo BB plans on non BB devices, there would have still be nothing like till today. Atleast, be appreciative of ones' effort, not like the one you copied from a friend's BB and you are boasting about it. So, you can go out. Thank you.
ur being too optimistic,because gave it a trial doesnt mean ppl havnt been using it b4;even b4 this thread..so dnt sond as if ur the 1st to use it or something..allnetwork are changing thier blackberry apn,mtn did theirs,etisalat same,so what stops glo from nt changing theirs..now letme be very plain.if this apn hadnt been posted here it would still be working till now,i admire u and what u do,bt looking at most of ur thread and post,its somehow related to GLO,even ur signature..which makes ppl suspect ur their agents...no ves for d guy..theres bound to be ppl that like and are against u..thats d nature of life...dnt take it personal

2 Likes

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by mrdrizzy(m): 12:04pm On Feb 22, 2013
OCTAVO: I remember calling a cc agent one time like dat on 333. I told her that my "bb" aint browsing anymore. She asked me to input +234nigeria in my settings on bb aside d blackberry.net apn, but obviously i don't use a bb. So i didn't even know exactly where to slot that. I hope this little info helps.
234 hmm..i dnt knw if it does..maybe the ip changed
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by mayeonline: 12:23pm On Feb 22, 2013
any luck yet with the APN people? im trying here also....so person get this thing and hin no wan drop am? nawa shebi nah person drop bb.net
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 12:38pm On Feb 22, 2013
mr.drizzy:
ur being too optimistic,because gave it a trial doesnt mean ppl havnt been using it b4;even b4 this thread..so dnt sond as if ur the 1st to use it or something..allnetwork are changing thier blackberry apn,mtn did theirs,etisalat same,so what stops glo from nt changing theirs..now letme be very plain.if this apn hadnt been posted here it would still be working till now,i admire u and what u do,bt looking at most of ur thread and post,its somehow related to GLO,even ur signature..which makes ppl suspect ur their agents...no ves for d guy..theres bound to be ppl that like and are against u..thats d nature of life...dnt take it personal
Thank you. I am not claiming to be the first person to ever use the Glo BB plans on non BB devices but, if there were fore runners, they were silent about it. My making it public was my way of sharing my experience so that all can benefit if possible. Now that it is no longer working though signal is still displaying on my phone, how do we go about it from here?
As for my signature, I am most pained about it now because I just updated it last week. However, that's my personal position about Glo and it doesn't in anyway linked me up with Glo. It is my OWN way of supporting this local brand which is promoted by a fellow Nigerian. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 12:41pm On Feb 22, 2013
beckytunde: Anyway all z and done,appreciation goes to d one who made ds apn available@lugardosa atleast we all enjoyd it while it lasted.jst hope all our network providers find a solution to ds huge disparity btwn bb n android users.
If at all anyother person has anoda way to abt i ;Dt,let's try n b discreet,apn shouldn't b posted on ds wall btbb sent to emails of whoseva request for.
I jst hope whn it does we don't misuse any second chance we get by callg CC grin lipsrsealed
Thank you. I second your position in the new discovery if it is true.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 12:42pm On Feb 22, 2013
knytred: If u have the apn pls share it
Let him use discretion in going about it if true.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Vincent41(m): 12:45pm On Feb 22, 2013
See de message i sent Glo wen Blackberry.net was Blocked↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ ­ ­↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
WITH SAD HEART I WRITE TO INFORM DIS USELESS,NONSESE AND HOPELESS
NETWORK DAT THEIR WICKED AND IN-HUMNAN TO HUMAN BEHAVIOUR OF THEIRS BY
BLOCKING DE APN==> BLACKBERRY.NET WHICH GUYS ARE USING TO SURF DE NET
IS BAD....
U BLOCKED IT?,ARE WE NOT PAYING MONEY TO GET DE BUNDLE AND USE IT IN
OUR DE ICE?....TO HELL WITH DIS NETWORK
F**K ALL GLO STAFF AND THEIR MAANGER EVEN DE OWNER....F**K UNA LIKE
10000 TImes

1 Like

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Vincent41(m): 12:48pm On Feb 22, 2013
Dis is wat they replied me
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ ­ ­↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
Good afternoon Vincent, please note that the availability of the access point for use on non blackberry devices is erroneous and was as a result of a system error. This has been worked on and the status quo reverted to. You can subscribe to any of the data plans available for use on your mobile phones and devices. Best regards Glo
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by mayeonline: 12:52pm On Feb 22, 2013
WHATS THE NEW APN OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOTHING CONCERN ME WITH WHAT GLOE SAYS,...
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Vincent41(m): 12:53pm On Feb 22, 2013
So its now over for Glo..
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 12:55pm On Feb 22, 2013
mayeonline: any luck yet with the APN people? im trying here also....so person get this thing and hin no wan drop am? nawa shebi nah person drop bb.net
Not yet but you can keep trying. Who knows, you might just hit it. Good luck.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by knytred: 1:42pm On Feb 22, 2013
So 1 joe guy claimed he has it huh? Hmmm, wat I do at my spare time is I try random apns cuz u never know...wen u less busy try some, and pls let's not beef here but work together as a team., I'm currently back to airtel, wanna do the mtndroid stuff as soon as I root my fone but differnt ppl are charging differnt fees to get it pls if ur rate is cheaper holla @ me

1 Like

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 1:48pm On Feb 22, 2013
Vincent 4: Dis is wat they replied me
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ ­ ­↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
Good afternoon Vincent, please note that the availability of the access point for use on non blackberry devices is erroneous and was as a result of a system error. This has been worked on and the status quo reverted to. You can subscribe to any of the data plans available for use on your mobile phones and devices. Best regards Glo
Imagine them asking me to insert my Sim on a BB phone to use my plan. I no blame them.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 1:50pm On Feb 22, 2013
knytred: So 1 joe guy claimed he has it huh? Hmmm, wat I do at my spare time is I try random apns cuz u never know...wen u less busy try some, and pls let's not beef here but work together as a team., I'm currently back to airtel, wanna do the mtndroid stuff as soon as I root my fone but differnt ppl are charging differnt fees to get it pls if ur rate is cheaper holla @ me
You mean to root your phone or for the Droid VPN?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Adesandra: 2:00pm On Feb 22, 2013
Hey guys!!! Win the latest Blackberry Z10 by REGISTERING. Registration is free. Only users registered before the 15th of March will participate in the draw.

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by mrdrizzy(m): 2:03pm On Feb 22, 2013
[b]MY SAY.

As much as i do like this sudden co-operation from we all here,that we are to provide a platform/group on fbk..its cool i must say bt theres still gonna be some leakages..anyone(service operating agents) can form and join the so called CLOSED GROUP.which would also lead to anyother blockage,i suggest a full chat place something like whatsapp.atleast there we all would knw ourselves,who we are ,where were from,and be able to detect..on a fbk group page..someone can jst come in and see what is being posted.bt on whatsapp we select a special time for our own meeting!..all past messages cant be seen like dat,no agents has d time to come online and be chatting..hope u guyz understand me...

Now we need to take a vote

FOR PPL WHO WANT ONLY FACEBOOK CLOSED GROUP FOR OUR CO-OPERAION. Simply select 1

FOR PPL WHO WANT WHATSAPP CHAT,HAS A MEANS OF OUR CO-OPERATION AND BONDING. Simply select 2..

I believe in joint work..i dnt knw bout u guyz..
VOTE YOUR NOW! ENDS 2MORO 6pm.@op(lolu) hope i have ur support in taking this action[/b]
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by nsidible(f): 2:05pm On Feb 22, 2013
o boy diz apn speed fast,note i'm not on bb subscription but it works perfectly on my normal data plan wit #0.00 plz any 1 on bis should try it.may b e go work +234nigeriablackberry.net men d speed fast past gloflat.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by OCTAVO: 2:06pm On Feb 22, 2013
Adesandra: Hey guys!!! Win the latest Blackberry Z10 by REGISTERING. Registration is free. Only users registered before the 15th of March will participate in the draw.
[img][/img]

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by mrdrizzy(m): 2:10pm On Feb 22, 2013
nsidible: o boy diz apn speed fast,note i'm not on bb subscription but it works perfectly on my normal data plan wit #0.00 plz any 1 on bis should try it.may b e go work +234nigeriablackberry.net men d speed fast past gloflat.
hmmm..are u using any data sus?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by OCTAVO: 2:11pm On Feb 22, 2013
nsidible: o boy diz apn speed fast,note i'm not on bb subscription but it works perfectly on my normal data plan wit #0.00 plz any 1 on bis should try it.may b e go work +234nigeriablackberry.net men d speed fast past gloflat.
Good! I knew that +234nigeria meant something. Kudos guy!
OCTAVO: I remember calling a cc agent one time like dat on 333. I told her that my "bb" aint browsing anymore. She asked me to input +234nigeria in my settings on bb aside d blackberry.net apn, but obviously i don't use a bb. So i didn't even know exactly where to slot that. I hope this little info helps.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by nsidible(f): 2:30pm On Feb 22, 2013
U pple on glo bis.have u pple tried +234nigeriablackberry.net as it work 4 normal data.it may also work on bis.make una try am abeg.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by OCTAVO: 2:44pm On Feb 22, 2013
mr.drizzy:
[b]MY SAY.

As much as i do like this sudden co-operation from we all here,that we are to provide a platform/group on fbk..its cool i must say bt theres still gonna be some leakages..anyone(service operating agents) can form and join the so called CLOSED GROUP.which would also lead to anyother blockage,i suggest a full chat place something like whatsapp.atleast there we all would knw ourselves,who we are ,where were from,and be able to detect..on a fbk group page..someone can jst come in and see what is being posted.bt on whatsapp we select a special time for our own meeting!..all past messages cant be seen like dat,no agents has d time to come online and be chatting..hope u guyz understand me...

FOR PPL WHO WANT ONLY FACEBOOK CLOSED GROUP FOR OUR CO-OPERAION. Simply select 1

FOR PPL WHO WANT WHATSAPP CHAT,HAS A MEANS OF OUR CO-OPERATION AND BONDING. Simply select 2..

VOTE YOUR NOW! ENDS 2MORO 6pm.@op(lolu) hope i have ur support in taking this action[/b]
I go for 2. The whatsapp group thing makes a lot of sense.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by PurpleHouse(m): 2:50pm On Feb 22, 2013
that of Airtel still working?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by ghettosp: 3:05pm On Feb 22, 2013
OCTAVO:
I go for 2. The whatsapp group thing makes a lot of sense.
I go for 2
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by ghettosp: 3:06pm On Feb 22, 2013
plz ppl, which apn is working now
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by W3xy1(m): 3:15pm On Feb 22, 2013
i choose 2
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by knytred: 3:16pm On Feb 22, 2013
Not working
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by soladnet14: 3:25pm On Feb 22, 2013
i Choose 2 08187811214
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 3:33pm On Feb 22, 2013
mr.drizzy:
[b]MY SAY.

The group is now open. Thank you for your observations.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 3:36pm On Feb 22, 2013
It does not even show the internet signal at all.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by OCTAVO: 3:39pm On Feb 22, 2013
luluosas:
The group is now open. Thank you for your observations.
Mehn your response was conclusive!
You mean the whatsapp idea is not welcomed? For what na?!
Pls someone should go ahead and open the whatsapp group jare! The instigator of the idea should go ahead and open the group jor! We are solidly behind you!

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (102)

Android, Anyone? / The Galaxy A Series! / How To Turn WhatsApp Off Without Turning-Off Your Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.