Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,403 members, 7,853,782 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:42 AM

Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices - Phones (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices (181011 Views)

Simple Guide For Airtel BlackBerry Plans On Non-bb Devices / Airtel BB Plans On Non BB Phones(updated) / Airtel Ng Officially Launches New Blackberry Plans. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by DeeOneBangin: 10:57am On Feb 22, 2013
Bros na wa 4 u ooo, why would u say Luluosas is a Glo agent. its obvious u are telling lies, glo bis aint working. i think what u want is mere ATTENTION tongue tongue tongue

Joe50:

dats wat i mean! Abi u wan block d apn i dey use again cos i no u b glo agent @ur signature
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 10:59am On Feb 22, 2013
Joe50:

dats wat i mean! Abi u wan block d apn i dey use again cos i no u b glo agent @ur signature
So, in your wildest dream, I am a Glo agent abi? Well, na me do myself in the first place. If I had kept this Glo BB plans working on non BB devices to myself, I don't think there would have been any issues today. So, keep dreaming in broad day light. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 11:02am On Feb 22, 2013
Deeone_bangin!:
Bros na wa 4 u ooo, why would u say Luluosas is a Glo agent. its obvious u are telling lies, glo bis aint working. i think what u want is mere ATTENTION tongue tongue tongue

I no blame am. I blame myself for coming out open in the first place.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by DeeOneBangin: 11:02am On Feb 22, 2013
BOSS NO MIND AM JARE. ATTENTION SEEKER!!! MTN bis still rocks for me tho grin

luluosas:
So, in your wildest dream, I am a Glo agent abi? Well, na me do myself in the first place. If I had kept this Glo BB plans working on non BB devices to myself, I don't think there would have been any issues today. So, keep dreaming in broad day light. Good luck.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by OCTAVO: 11:04am On Feb 22, 2013
luluosas:
You still didn't answer. Which internet APN are you using?
You mean like you want him to disclose that here? Are you a learner or what?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by mayeonline: 11:07am On Feb 22, 2013
OGA give us the new APN OOOO,for some reason i have 5gig on my own bis,and we can trade for the new apn.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 11:11am On Feb 22, 2013
Joe50: glo bb is rocking, but am afraid to post d new apn i got frm a frnd bb fone, cos glo agents full here spying, dey are d one dat brought d blackberry.net here and later block it after collecting huge money frm non bb subscribers.
With this your stu.pid post, you have just succeeded in turning down future help should you ever require one.
What gave you the impression that I, luluosas is associated with Glo in terms of working for them? Is it a crime for one to confess his choice of brand publicly? Or, do you thinking if I am spying for Glo that I will be exposing ways to use their services freely and publicly. You ought to go for critical examination.
Thank you for branding me a Glo Staff, it will be pride for me to actually work for them should they ever think along that direction.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by homaticaya(m): 11:11am On Feb 22, 2013
Joe50: d network has improved.
Downloading all d way.
Which network and how's it done?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Joe50(m): 11:12am On Feb 22, 2013
i b attention seeker abi? But your signature said it all @luluosas

ok na, no wahala keep agueing y i keep surfing d net wif d new apn, dats wat am using.

Am out
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 22, 2013
CONFIRMED: IT HAS BEEN BLOCKED. I LEARNT THAT IT WAS ALLOWED BY SOME IN HOUSE ENGINEERS TO BY PASS SOME OF HEAVY CHARGES FROM OTHER DATA PLANS SO THAT IT CAN BE USED BY SOME CLICKS AND THEIR FRIENDS, WITHOUT MAKING IT PUBLIC, HOWEVER, IT GOT LEAKED AND SOME PEOPLE WERE ASKING CUSTOMER CARES ABOUT THE CODES FOR ANDROID USING BLACKBERRY SETTING, AS SOME PEOPLE VIRAL IT, DEMANDING FOR MONEY ON THEIR WEBSITES AND SAYING IT IS LEGAL,BLA,BLA,BLA,. SO SOME PEOPLE START DISTURBING CC,AND THEY HAVE TO BLOCK IT BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE MIGHT LOOSE THEIR JOB.

2 Likes

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 11:14am On Feb 22, 2013
OCTAVO:
You mean like you want him to disclose that here? Are you a learner or what?
Say whatever you like. Call me whatever name you may deemed fit. The world is too wide for two birds to collide why flying. Keep it to yourself OK.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by mayeonline: 11:17am On Feb 22, 2013
Joe50: glo bb is rocking, but am afraid to post d new apn i got frm a frnd bb fone, cos glo agents full here spying, dey are d one dat brought d blackberry.net here and later block it after collecting huge money frm non bb subscribers.

i still have like 5gig on my own BIS,i wont mind if you give us new APN abeg,make my 5gig no waste...here is my whatsapp: 08020998945....
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by knytred: 11:18am On Feb 22, 2013
What's the new glo apn, any good guru who can help me root my LG l5 e615
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 11:20am On Feb 22, 2013
Joe50: i b attention seeker abi? But your signature said it all @luluosas

ok na, no wahala keep agueing y i keep surfing d net wif d new apn, dats wat am using.

Am out
Good for you. But before you go, you must admit that if not for the trial I carried out on using Glo BB plans on non BB devices, there would have still be nothing like till today. Atleast, be appreciative of ones' effort, not like the one you copied from a friend's BB and you are boasting about it. So, you can go out. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by OCTAVO: 11:22am On Feb 22, 2013
luluosas:
Say whatever you like. Call me whatever name you may deemed fit. The world is too wide for two birds to collide why flying. Keep it to yourself OK.
Aha, bros? undecided keep what to myself again?
You don vex? But seriously, do you expect him to post the new apn here?
If na me sef, you think say i go post am? Haba!
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by mayeonline: 11:25am On Feb 22, 2013
This is just childish why people they vex ontop online things,if them call u glo agent wetin consign u,why you gats vex,all of us we are looking for a way ni,and i dont take whatever anyone here says,cause i dont know anyone here,nah make my own phone browse be koko

1 Like

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by mayeonline: 11:26am On Feb 22, 2013
how do we get the new APN without him posting it here,if he got it from a BB,we can also find it
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by WackyJ1(m): 11:29am On Feb 22, 2013
Hmmm tensions and tempers are rising..... Joe50 if you really have the apn provide a means by which people can reach you discretely to show that you truly want to help and that you did not come here just to seek attention, i have sent you a mail by the way and i do hop you reply soonest.

Luluosas calm down oga, different people have different ways of talking and some are very annoying, don't allow them to shake you to make some unguearded statements, you should be above that, it's not easy and everyone appreciates your efforts.

well if Joe50 says that he got his own from a friend's blackberry then i too will go and investigate my friends blackberry
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 11:31am On Feb 22, 2013
OCTAVO:
Aha, bros? undecided keep what to myself again?
You don vex? But seriously, do you expect him to post the new apn here?
If na me sef, you think say i go post am? Haba!
No be say I vex, no be say I no vex but, the way some people dey use style to ins.ult me is so so annoying. Imaging someone calling me a Glo agent. Haba!
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by OCTAVO: 11:34am On Feb 22, 2013
mayeonline: how do we get the new APN without him posting it here,if he got it from a BB,we can also find it
Now you are talking.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 11:35am On Feb 22, 2013
WackyJ1: Hmmm tensions and tempers are rising..... Joe50 if you really have the apn provide a means by which people can reach you discretely to show that you truly want to help and that you did not come here just to seek attention, i have sent you a mail by the way and i do hop you reply soonest.

Luluosas calm down oga, different people have different ways of talking and some are very annoying, don't allow them to shake you to make some unguearded statements, you should be above that, it's not easy and everyone appreciates your efforts.

well if Joe50 says that he got his own from a friend's blackberry then i too will go and investigate my friends blackberry
Thank you for your kind advice. I do appreciate.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 11:40am On Feb 22, 2013
4bobo: CONFIRMED: IT HAS BEEN BLOCKED. I LEARNT THAT IT WAS ALLOWED BY SOME IN HOUSE ENGINEERS TO BY PASS SOME OF HEAVY CHARGES FROM OTHER DATA PLANS SO THAT IT CAN BE USED BY SOME CLICKS AND THEIR FRIENDS, WITHOUT MAKING IT PUBLIC, HOWEVER, IT GOT LEAKED AND SOME PEOPLE WERE ASKING CUSTOMER CARES ABOUT THE CODES FOR ANDROID USING BLACKBERRY SETTING, AS SOME PEOPLE VIRAL IT, DEMANDING FOR MONEY ON THEIR WEBSITES AND SAYING IT IS LEGAL,BLA,BLA,BLA,. SO SOME PEOPLE START DISTURBING CC,AND THEY HAVE TO BLOCK IT BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE MIGHT LOOSE THEIR JOB.
Well, I don't work in Glo neither do I have any friend or relation working for them doing anything.
If our previous abilities to use Glo BB plans on non BB devices was a LEAK then, it was hard work and determination that won on our side because, nobody, I mean nobody ever gave us a hint here. We all joined together to put one or two things together and it paid off. So, we are genius. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by OCTAVO: 11:40am On Feb 22, 2013
I remember calling a cc agent one time like dat on 333. I told her that my "bb" aint browsing anymore. She asked me to input +234nigeria in my settings on bb aside d blackberry.net apn, but obviously i don't use a bb. So i didn't even know exactly where to slot that. I hope this little info helps.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by DeeOneBangin: 11:41am On Feb 22, 2013
luluosas:
No be say I vex, no be say I no vex but, the way some people dey use style to ins.ult me is so so annoying. Imaging someone calling me a Glo agent. Haba!

luluosas pls how do u take screenshot of ur pc? thanks
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 11:43am On Feb 22, 2013
mayeonline: This is just childish why people they vex ontop online things,if them call u glo agent wetin consign u,why you gats vex,all of us we are looking for a way ni,and i dont take whatever anyone here says,cause i dont know anyone here,nah make my own phone browse be koko
Even on top of that, let everyone mind the language they are using here. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 11:46am On Feb 22, 2013
Deeone_bangin!:

luluosas pls how do u take screenshot of ur pc? thanks
I used 'Jet Screenshot'. Just Google it and you will see it. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by sleoyiyahooco: 11:48am On Feb 22, 2013
pls guys is this stuff still working asin i mean still date or have glo blocked it on phones like nokia c5
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by DeeOneBangin: 11:48am On Feb 22, 2013
thanks wink

luluosas:
I used 'Jet Screenshot'. Just Google it and you will see it. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 11:49am On Feb 22, 2013
sleoyi@yahoo.co:
pls guys is this stuff still working asin i mean still date or have glo blocked it on phones like nokia c5
Not yet on all non BB devices. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 11:50am On Feb 22, 2013
Deeone_bangin!:
thanks wink

You are wecome.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by knytred: 11:53am On Feb 22, 2013
If u have the apn pls share it
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by beckytunde(f): 11:54am On Feb 22, 2013
Anyway all z and done,appreciation goes to d one who made ds apn available@lugardosa atleast we all enjoyd it while it lasted.jst hope all our network providers find a solution to ds huge disparity btwn bb n android users.
If at all anyother person has anoda way to abt i ;Dt,let's try n b discreet,apn shouldn't b posted on ds wall btbb sent to emails of whoseva request for.
I jst hope whn it does we don't misuse any second chance we get by callg CC grin lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (102)

Android, Anyone? / The Galaxy A Series! / How To Turn WhatsApp Off Without Turning-Off Your Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.