Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

What Am I Supposed To Do.... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Am I Supposed To Do.... (2196 Views)

Ladies Please How Was I Supposed To Know She Was Playing Hard To Get?? / Is This Not Supposed To Be Child Abuse Too? Graphic Images 18+ Discretion*** / How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Am I Supposed To Do.... by 1920MaMa: 9:55pm On Dec 23, 2012
all this becos of one babe? i know it's difficult, but i'll advice u forget her. it's obvious she's only in the relationship for selfish reasons. at least you take care of her in your own little way, so i don't see why there shud be problem there. you're not an ATM, she shud go and work since money is her problem.

pls be happy things turned out this way, cos a lady like her wud jump into the arms of any available guy in future if you find yourself in any financial mess. chin up, it's only a matter of time and you'll be fine.
Re: What Am I Supposed To Do.... by willarrie(m): 9:56pm On Dec 23, 2012
This is the exact Description of common sense not being common,How on Earth will you abandon a job Interview2check on a Gurl,Not like she's sick or in some kinda trouble,She must av envisaged you'll be too Emotional and Sentimental2make sound Decisions as a man,Gurls want a man who is in control with or witout money(the latter most Def)So dude stop being a Whimp and get a job/Biz...Goodluck
Re: What Am I Supposed To Do.... by PastorAji(m): 11:13pm On Dec 23, 2012
2sexy: OP, so deep and provocative, your message come across as something many guys have experienced at on point of their life.

I will advice that you let her go. You cant really blame her much and I wont. She is probably influenced by people around her. Trust me, her friends and family members could have been asking her what are you doing with a jobless guy when someone else is available, do you know if he could be dating another girl over there and fooling you here ,etc? Bro, ladies are very good at poisoning another's heart when it comes to things like this. But sway that aside.

Bro, never put a woman as your number priority in getting a means of making a better tomorrow for yourself. I am a fresh grad and waiting for my NYSC already but I dont put a woman as a priority. What you need now is money, consistent money and that should be your focus.

To get a job in Nigeria is not easy but I can tell you that networking is the best way to go in a country like this. connect with people that are connected and please, do not throw away jobs that are hardly available.

You are not the first to go through this neither will you be the last. Long distance relationship, as far as I know, has never worked. When a woman wants to make her decision, she does not care about your sorry a55.

As she said, people do change.Bear that in mind too that change is the only constant thing in life.

Look, this is Nigeria and you have to start acting like one. The only language most this girls understand is MONEY. If you go the cash, they will come in drove and will want to tear you apart.I was on chat with a friend last night. He told me that in 2010, he was asking a girl out, she refused and even insulted him. Well by 2012 he exploded and guess what? He bought a BB touch 1 and the rest is history. He told me that if he wanted her, all he would do is just call her on phone. That is the reality for most this Nigerian girls. Except the very few that are well brought up. I can also give you 2 other instances with different friends of mind.

My ex class mate was dating a girl and it was also a long distance thing but the guy was doing his best to make sure that she close to him. But did that stop her from Fvcking a doctor? NO! But as God will have it, my friend got a job with Exxon Mobil as a permanent staff due to having under gone their training before that time. That was a the girl lost an opportunity. Now my friend can buy any car he want , bran new, build his house if he wants etc .

He had to change his line after the girl became a pest. To get a full gist of this. Google ===>" Nairaland.om: die minute"

Hunt that JOB down that is all that really matter--yourself and future. Networking is what I am applying to my approach and from what I am seeing, by God's grace, I may not finish my NYSC before getting a job.

Let her go. Period!
Gbam
1sted 2nded 3rded
Even tonite sef the babe wey I get wan give me RED CARD
even though I dey work for BANK
Re: What Am I Supposed To Do.... by Nextworldnx(m): 11:22pm On Dec 23, 2012
A classic example of a Good Guy gone Bad! Now we have another Player born, all thanks to them bitchQs(welcome to the club bro).
But why are girls these wicked and heartless, can't there be true Love?? Gosh! This is so painful, I feel for u OP.
Nairaland Girls, Now u know why Sagamite, 2sexy,shymex, 190-the-clown, and all other Nairaland Guys batches, insults and clamp down on Nigerian Girls. U see ur fellow Nigerian girl turned into a Full blown witch towards a Guy that truly loves her.

I don't blame her, Na OP I blame. I will never have or show pity to any girl being treated badly or abused by a Guy again! Never! God forbid! Not with all this experiences by my brothers. U know why? Because when they get a good guy, they don't even realised and appreciate him,rather they turn around and shiit and piiss on him.

Nonsense! Nonsensical! Bullshiit
Re: What Am I Supposed To Do.... by mecussey(m): 12:03am On Dec 24, 2012
Bros, I still dont believe pple like you still exit. In Owerri, girls are plenty and men no longer value them that much. Dont be supprised she is the 4th wife to the said guy, yet she is dumping you for him. You better wise up, go find money 1st and stop acting like a wuse bag or wimp. Be a challenge to women and they will like you
Re: What Am I Supposed To Do.... by 2sexy(m): 12:35am On Dec 24, 2012
Nextworldnx: A classic example of a Good Guy gone Bad! Now we have another Player born, all thanks to them bitchQs(welcome to the club bro).
But why are girls these wicked and heartless, can't there be true Love?? Gosh! This is so painful, I feel for u OP.
Nairaland Girls, Now u know why Sagamite, 2sexy,shymex, 190-the-clown, and all other Nairaland Guys batches, insults and clamp down on Nigerian Girls. U see ur fellow Nigerian girl turned into a Full blown witch towards a Guy that truly loves her.

I don't blame her, Na OP I blame. I will never have or show pity to any girl being treated badly or abused by a Guy again! Never! God forbid! Not with all this experiences by my brothers. U know why? Because when they get a good guy, they don't even realised and appreciate him,rather they turn around and shiit and piiss on him.

Nonsense! Nonsensical! Bullshiit
Bro, me no turn bad boy again o. Yeah I have been hurt badly but I doubt if any girl would want to act smart with me now. She would be wasting her time if she does that...

Yeah I wanted to go wild but I reaslised it wouldn't pay me. Instead, I have learnt not to act so cheap.
Re: What Am I Supposed To Do.... by nitrogen(m): 1:24am On Dec 24, 2012
ezzy-e:
Guys, i am a 28 yr old guy dating a 23yr old lady. I am in lagos and she is in Owerri. We have been together 4 3yrd nao. I completed my service in 2011 and ever since av been lookin 4 a job. I have promised marriage to her and but d thing here is am still looking 4 a job almost a year and half after service. I travel to owerri once every 2 months to check up on her and most tyms wen am der i either miss an interview or a test. She has managed wit me all thru these years. But just last month she said funny things, she started asking me wat i wld do if she was pregnant, or was dating sum1 else. I asked her if she was and she just said she wanted to know. I told her i was sure that wldnt happen because we wernt avin any problems in our r/ship so y wld she want out. Not until a few weeks back that she called me in d morning and asked me how my job search was going and if i had gotten a job. I am sure my answers were not encoraging enuf then she dropped the bomb. Said she was dating a guy in owerri, and dat shes in love with him, by d way d guy in question knows mw as her fiance. Even when i am in owerri, she still hangs with d guy till 9, 10pm at nite and i wld call and beg her to come home just 4 me to see her. I mean i left lagos to spend time with u in owerri yet ur busy with anoda guy? Wen i say dat all she says is am givin her a heartache and i was not making her happy. She accused me of alot of tinz which r true anyway, she said i abandon her because of a football match, but then i ALWAYA invite her to join me in seeing those matches but she refuses, she said she hates sport but she joins this guy to a sports club where they play snooker together. She just refuses to go on a fun outing with me but enjoys it wit dis oda guy. Wen i complained she said he is just a good friend, i mean i cld b with her in an eatery and dis guy wld call 4 close to 15minutes and she wldnt say sorry. I dont av a job yet, but i will get a job soon by His Grace. I have denied myself certain pleasures of life just to support her needs financially, i have missed potential jobs in lagos because i had to checkup on her, i made her a priority (big mistake) and now shes taking me for a ride. She even tells her new guy all d problems we have. When she promised with her own MOUTH that no 3rd party will be brot into our problems. I call her on d fone, its busy for close to an hour, wen she finally picks she tells me shes tired and dat she wants to sleep. I dont sleep, i dont eat, i cant even focus....i am so demoralised and destabilised....she is now strongly romantically involved with this guy and i mean strongly but she says she hasnt crossed the line yet. But i mean, kissing a guy everyday, isnt that cheating as well? And not just kissing, am sure there wld be loads of body smooching and all that. I asked her, why dint u just give me dat little honour i dont deserve by breaking off with me first b4 engaging this guy...she ignores me. Guys I am so tortured...i cld go and on and on. I have never had any oda girl aside her. I have beeen sooooo committed to his girl that even when shes dead broke i wld send her my last change only 4 her to use d money meant 4 her to buy perfimes for her new guy. I registered a biznes that she runs 4 me in owerri, we deal with nursery/primary schools. Between september and december we made 130k. I only asked her to send me 5k because i felt she needed the money more. Now she says i am uncaring, am not hardworking enuf dats y i dont have a job yet and other evryday problems couples regularly have. Those are my crimes. But i have never let our problems evceed 24hours b4 resolving dem even if i d offended have to say sorry i will. She says she has lost memory of our 3 years togeda. She doesnt remember anything worthy of note, that she loves the guy and wants to leave me. I have begged and begged but the truth is dis girl is toying seriosly with my emotions. I had to go meet her parents and told them wat was happening, they were shocked and said they wld wait 4 her to return and find out from her. But she had told her elder broda dat she wants out and dat it was her decision to make, no one shd force her to make a decision cos she wld live with it 4 d rest of her life. "people do change", she says. I am perplexed because i totally dont get it. I love this girl so much, shd i let her go or shd i keep fyting to win her back?
Yeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhh! See another maga! Mo gbe! Bro pls go and wise up o, these gurls are idiats, see, your's is only different from mine cos of the job you do not have, but aside that, everything you wrote up there were my experiences. Pls, forget her, if you don't, then you are on your own.
Believe me, the guy has been phucking her, she only told you 10% of what is between them. I can tell that, am talking from experience.
Please, these girls want bad guys of which that your successor grin grin grin is one. So, sorry for talking this way, but that's the plain truth. Abeg, 'wise up' o.

Chai! I suffer no be small. angry angry
Re: What Am I Supposed To Do.... by 2sexy(m): 1:36am On Dec 24, 2012
nitrogen:
Yeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhh! See another maga! Mo gbe! Bro pls go and wise up o, these gurls are idiats, see, your's is only different from mine cos of the job you do not have, but aside that, everything you wrote up there were my experiences. Pls, forget her, if you don't, then you are on your own.
Believe me, the guy has been phucking her, she only told you 10% of what is between them. I can tell that, am talking from experience.
Please, these girls want bad guys of which that your successor grin grin grin is one. So, sorry for talking this way, but that's the plain truth. Abeg, 'wise up' o.

Chai! I suffer no be small. angry angry
Nitrogen, you no react with Oxygen? Ha so you sef done buy market before? how sweet!
Re: What Am I Supposed To Do.... by nitrogen(m): 1:41am On Dec 24, 2012
^^^ no be small tin my broda.
Re: What Am I Supposed To Do.... by Goldieluks: 2:43am On Dec 24, 2012
What do you expect from a girl her age? To stick by you through thick and thin? Nah very rare you find a girl that age to be committed to a guy who is jobless.
There are rules you shouldn't neglect as a guy...
Rule no 1: try not be a serious relationship, whilst you are still on your way to the top. Because the result is mostly heart break and regrets.
Rule no 2: do not pursue a woman, and at the same time pursing a job. You don't mix these two together. Get a job, start living comfortably before thinking of going into a "serious" relationship. Yes I know, relationship is not always about money, but money is important for the upkeep of both parties. However, you mustn't be stinkingly rich, but a guy who has a means of income ( a good job) gains respect from every angle, because he's seen as a hardworking man from all perspective.

Well OP take heart, its obvious you love her very much, but sometimes in life we win some and lose some. Kpele..

1 Like

Re: What Am I Supposed To Do.... by seunfly: 6:29am On Dec 24, 2012
Goldieluks:
*money is important for the upkeep of both parties.
* However, you mustn't be stinkingly rich, but a guy who has a means of income ( a good job) gains respect from every angle, because he's seen as a hardworking man from all perspective.
Sorry my dear everything you say here show how selfish and greedy most of this ladies are
* you talk about money for upkeep, what kind of upkeep do you mean if not ATM type of upkeep cos Op said that they make over 100thausand and he only collected 5k beside what are they keeping except to communicate and give small gift that an average jobless Nigerian guy cannot afford. It is obvious the girl is selfcentred.
*you also talk about girls have respect for guy who earn decent guy as hardworking. My sister that one na lie o, there is nothing that concern most of nigerian girls about how hard you work or how you make your money ooO, all that concern them is the upkeep of the relationship with your money. In as much the money is enough for her upkeep (ur word) then you are the guy.
Re: What Am I Supposed To Do.... by 2sexy(m): 6:50am On Dec 24, 2012
seunfly:
Sorry my dear everything you say here show how selfish and greedy most of this ladies are
* you talk about money for upkeep, what kind of upkeep do you mean if not ATM type of upkeep cos Op said that they make over 100thausand and he only collected 5k beside what are they keeping except to communicate and give small gift that an average jobless Nigerian guy cannot afford. It is obvious the girl is selfcentred.
*you also talk about girls have respect for guy who earn decent guy as hardworking. My sister that one na lie o, there is nothing that concern most of nigerian girls about how hard you work or how you make your money ooO, all that concern them is the upkeep of the relationship with your money. In as much the money is enough for her upkeep (ur word) then you are the guy.

Bro, she has just told you the ugly truth... open your eyes.
Re: What Am I Supposed To Do.... by ezzye: 8:02am On Dec 24, 2012
willarrie: This is the exact Description of common sense not being common,How on Earth will you abandon a job Interview2check on a Gurl,Not like she's sick or in some kinda trouble,She must av envisaged you'll be too Emotional and Sentimental2make sound Decisions as a man,Gurls want a man who is in control with or witout money(the latter most Def)So dude stop being a Whimp and get a job/Biz...Goodluck
t
your words strong though but true.
Re: What Am I Supposed To Do.... by frank317: 8:11am On Dec 24, 2012
i think this is he most annnoying post of the year
Re: What Am I Supposed To Do.... by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 24, 2012
dude, i wouldn't be caught dead opening this kinda thread.it's so obvious that you love this lady but she has moved on.accept the fact that she has moved on, bear the brunt of the break up and hustle hard to get a job and make some papers.believe me, when the money start coming, another chick will leave her fiance/BF for you.that's just the cold hard truth.money makes the world go round.i don't blame her though.
Re: What Am I Supposed To Do.... by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 24, 2012
Awwww so sorry about this. Cry if you have to,express your anger above all focus on yourself and your dreams. This has happened to everyone at a point or the other. The weeks ahead will be dark but keep on walking really you are going to be fine. She has obviously moved on and you have only one choice to move on to better things. Forget all the people acting tough and making it look like you are weak, you are not weak you've been hurt and its a process where you get to know yourself better and learn what life is all about.Mourn your loss and move on.
Re: What Am I Supposed To Do.... by nitrogen(m): 9:58am On Dec 24, 2012
Seriously, nowadays ladies are crazy, selfish, ungrateful, covetous, wicked, greedy, devilish, pretenders, like serpents, mischievous, cheap, useless.......its only one in a thousand of them that doesn't have all of that stated up there.

Chai! Men don suffer wella and the unwise ones will continue to.

I even forgot to add this: they can extort a lot.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Money Important In Marriage? / My Affair With A Virtuous Woman / Do You Want To Last Long In Bed???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.