Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Can You Tattoo The Name Of Your Lover On Any Part Of Your Body? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Tattoo The Name Of Your Lover On Any Part Of Your Body? (2492 Views)

The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? / What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? / What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Tattoo The Name Of Your Lover On Any Part Of Your Body? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 24, 2012
Wetin wan cause that kain nonsense? undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Tattoo The Name Of Your Lover On Any Part Of Your Body? by dmcdad: 11:32pm On Dec 24, 2012
Jan8:
so wat's the craziest thing you've ever done for lyf

I have never really done anything worthy to be regarded as crazy
Re: Can You Tattoo The Name Of Your Lover On Any Part Of Your Body? by DExplorer1: 12:24am On Dec 25, 2012
And after the guy con drop you, you go clean am con tatoo another one for the next guy ba?
Re: Can You Tattoo The Name Of Your Lover On Any Part Of Your Body? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 26, 2012
dmcdad:

I have never really done anything worthy to be regarded as crazy
tah...do you have a gf
Re: Can You Tattoo The Name Of Your Lover On Any Part Of Your Body? by dmcdad: 5:52pm On Dec 26, 2012
Jan8:
tah...do you have a gf

@bolded, lol. you think I am lying? Anywayz, as per your question, I don't have.
Re: Can You Tattoo The Name Of Your Lover On Any Part Of Your Body? by NeeFEmi(f): 5:58pm On Dec 26, 2012
Maybe when am married. I'd get one at my back just above the waist region where he can get seduced and kiss it.lol
Re: Can You Tattoo The Name Of Your Lover On Any Part Of Your Body? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 26, 2012
dmcdad:

@bolded, lol. you think I am lying? Anywayz, as per your question, I don't have.
awwww....why kiss
Re: Can You Tattoo The Name Of Your Lover On Any Part Of Your Body? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 26, 2012
NeeFEmi: Maybe when am married. I'd get one at my back just above the waist region where he can get seduced and kiss it.lol
yay! Finally, someone with liver grin
Re: Can You Tattoo The Name Of Your Lover On Any Part Of Your Body? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 26, 2012
D-Explorer:
And after the guy con drop you, you go clean am con tatoo another one for the next guy ba?
you gotta watch out for the guy who won't dump you nau
Re: Can You Tattoo The Name Of Your Lover On Any Part Of Your Body? by dmcdad: 6:36pm On Dec 26, 2012
Jan8:
awwww....why kiss

I have not seen.... Besides, I ain't even looking
Re: Can You Tattoo The Name Of Your Lover On Any Part Of Your Body? by NeeFEmi(f): 6:39pm On Dec 26, 2012
Jan8:
yay! Finally, someone with liver grin

Yeah. Gotta do it for my man not some some lover dudes who wanna eat n run away
Re: Can You Tattoo The Name Of Your Lover On Any Part Of Your Body? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 26, 2012
dmcdad:

I have not seen.... Besides, I ain't even looking
talk true joor....oya, how old are you?
Re: Can You Tattoo The Name Of Your Lover On Any Part Of Your Body? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 26, 2012
NeeFEmi:

Yeah. Gotta do it for my man not some some lover dudes who wanna eat n run away
that's cute tho...wat kinda tattoo cheesy
Re: Can You Tattoo The Name Of Your Lover On Any Part Of Your Body? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 26, 2012
Re: Can You Tattoo The Name Of Your Lover On Any Part Of Your Body? by dmcdad: 6:51pm On Dec 26, 2012
Jan8:
talk true joor....oya, how old are you?

you think I am lying right You dont expect me to put my age up here. Anywayz, I am in my late twenties....
Re: Can You Tattoo The Name Of Your Lover On Any Part Of Your Body? by UjSizzle(f): 6:53pm On Dec 26, 2012
Absolutely not! I don't do tattoos, but if i ever decide to, it'll definitely be of a naked fairy.
Re: Can You Tattoo The Name Of Your Lover On Any Part Of Your Body? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 26, 2012
dmcdad:

you think I am lying right You dont expect me to put my age up here. Anywayz, I am in my late twenties....
so why don't you have a girlfriend? Why aren't you searching? Wait, lemme guess.
You're the stereotypical serious minded business man with no time for women, fun, tattoos and the like. Am i right?
Re: Can You Tattoo The Name Of Your Lover On Any Part Of Your Body? by k2039: 7:37pm On Dec 26, 2012
[color=soyouquotedme]My lover must be insane to expect that and I will only demonstrate extreme stupidity inscribing a tattoo on my pulchritudinous skin [/color]
Re: Can You Tattoo The Name Of Your Lover On Any Part Of Your Body? by k2039: 7:38pm On Dec 26, 2012
Jan8:
you gotta watch out for the guy who won't dump you nau

[color=soyouquotedme]As if it's written on their forehead [/color]
Re: Can You Tattoo The Name Of Your Lover On Any Part Of Your Body? by k2039: 7:40pm On Dec 26, 2012
Jan8:
so why don't you have a girlfriend? Why aren't you searching? Wait, lemme guess.
You're the stereotypical serious minded business man with no time for women, fun, tattoos and the like. Am i right?
[color=soyouquotedme]When did it become a necessity to have a girlfriend.

Why go into relationship and have a break up, he probably hasn't found the one.
[/color]
Re: Can You Tattoo The Name Of Your Lover On Any Part Of Your Body? by k2039: 7:41pm On Dec 26, 2012
NeeFEmi: Maybe when am married. I'd get one at my back just above the waist region where he can get seduced and kiss it.lol
[color=soyouquotedme]Smh [/color]
Re: Can You Tattoo The Name Of Your Lover On Any Part Of Your Body? by k2039: 7:41pm On Dec 26, 2012
D-Explorer:

[color=soyouquotedme]I wonder ooo [/color]
Re: Can You Tattoo The Name Of Your Lover On Any Part Of Your Body? by k2039: 7:43pm On Dec 26, 2012
ezzy-e:
...what if he/she breaks up with u?...just thinking

[color=soyouquotedme]He will rebrand his joystick [/color]
Re: Can You Tattoo The Name Of Your Lover On Any Part Of Your Body? by NeeFEmi(f): 8:00pm On Dec 26, 2012
k2039: [color=soyouquotedme]Smh [/color]

Stop shaking ur head dude.
Its an imagination fyi am neva doin such.
If I cant bleach my golden brown skin then a tatoo is a no no.
Re: Can You Tattoo The Name Of Your Lover On Any Part Of Your Body? by k2039: 8:13pm On Dec 26, 2012
NeeFEmi:

Stop shaking ur head dude.
Its an imagination fyi am neva doin such.
If I cant bleach my golden brown skin then a tatoo is a no no.

[color=soyouquotedme]even for me [/color]
Re: Can You Tattoo The Name Of Your Lover On Any Part Of Your Body? by NeeFEmi(f): 8:20pm On Dec 26, 2012
Jan8:
that's cute tho...wat kinda tattoo cheesy

Am thinking of something nice like my teddie. He's really cute so I named him robbie. Lol
Re: Can You Tattoo The Name Of Your Lover On Any Part Of Your Body? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 26, 2012
k2039:

[/color]
*blinks eyes severally*
Re: Can You Tattoo The Name Of Your Lover On Any Part Of Your Body? by NeeFEmi(f): 8:23pm On Dec 26, 2012
k2039:

[color=soyouquotedme]even for me [/color]

Lol. Am renaming you ryt away to Dr k2039grin grin
Re: Can You Tattoo The Name Of Your Lover On Any Part Of Your Body? by dmcdad: 8:29pm On Dec 26, 2012
Jan8:

Nope!!! You are wrong...
Re: Can You Tattoo The Name Of Your Lover On Any Part Of Your Body? by k2039: 8:29pm On Dec 26, 2012
NeeFEmi:

Lol. Am renaming you ryt away to Dr k2039grin grin
[color=soyouquotedme]why?
Besides which of the doctor, book or medicine
[/color]
Re: Can You Tattoo The Name Of Your Lover On Any Part Of Your Body? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 26, 2012
k2039:

[/color]
Re: Can You Tattoo The Name Of Your Lover On Any Part Of Your Body? by dmcdad: 8:31pm On Dec 26, 2012
Jan8:

Check on my diary for your kind perusal, and you will discover the kinda person I am, and maybe why I ain't in a relationship....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hope She Finds Me Good Enough? it's high time I revitalize this thread.... / Get Yourself Out Of FRIEND-ZONE Sharperly!!! E-asy Way (pixtures) / Honest And Sincere Advice Pls. Be Open Minded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.