Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,540 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? (26694 Views)

ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. / Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday / Best Gift That Can Make Ur Man Happy On His Birthday! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by Mikey(m): 2:41pm On Nov 14, 2012
My Fiancee's birthday comes up in a fortnight and I'm so puzzled on what to give her, I'd really need real romantic tips on how to make her milestone age a memorable one.
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by DonaldGenes(m): 2:51pm On Nov 14, 2012
Lemmme think mickey
I..........Uhmmmmmmmmmmph... I guess you should buy her 3 things
1. Sexcy bomb shorts with oda fine fine clothes
2.Pants
3.Flowers

1 Like

Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by BrutusOj(m): 3:25pm On Nov 14, 2012
Cassava bread grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by onila(f): 3:26pm On Nov 14, 2012
ipad
iphone5

i like electronic gifts

and a very expensive perfume

1 Like

Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by Etumgbe(m): 3:28pm On Nov 14, 2012
G-String

2 Likes

Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by kunletech: 3:29pm On Nov 14, 2012
Buy herJeep

2 Likes

Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by Youngzedd(m): 3:31pm On Nov 14, 2012
onila: ipad
iphone5

i like electronic gifts

You see it, just look at this lady's demand.
Naija boiz don suffer.

Iphone, Ipad and expense perfume?

@Poster you should know what she likes or what she desire to have, just buy it and give her.

Do what you can afford.

6 Likes

Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by dannywest: 3:31pm On Nov 14, 2012
subscribing, fiance's birthday's close too... hope something good comes out here afterall, this is nairaland cry

1 Like

Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by gabriel212: 3:33pm On Nov 14, 2012
I am in the League. What is best for her birthday which is on 25th December?
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by greaterlove(m): 3:33pm On Nov 14, 2012
kunletech: Buy herJeeb
No, make it a private jet.

2 Likes

Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by dannywest: 3:33pm On Nov 14, 2012
iphone5

i like electronic gifts

can you suggest one? I know she loves perfumes the way her eyes light up when I get one for her but all the ones I get are in the 8-15k range. I want something special/mind-blowing
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by onila(f): 3:34pm On Nov 14, 2012
Youngzedd:

You see it, just look at this lady's demand.
Naija boiz don suffer.

Iphone, Ipad and expense perfume?

Am proud of being single for now.

maybe because I only mess with rich Nigerian dudes

and this is what they give out these dayz 2 their girlfriends

broke as.-s Niggaz, I suggest uhm some nice heels or a really affordable perume

1 Like

Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by kuzzieOtiz: 3:34pm On Nov 14, 2012

7 Likes

Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 14, 2012
Just be there!

4 Likes

Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by NEROSKY(m): 3:36pm On Nov 14, 2012
bufdae xx cheesy
or beta still buy akpors 4 ram.... grin

2be serious 4 once, expensive pant did a good job 4me bck den!

1 Like

Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by Ndoz(m): 3:36pm On Nov 14, 2012
Buy her pad,pant,perfumes
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by Segunbills(m): 3:37pm On Nov 14, 2012
nah MTN aeroplane him for buy sef.
iphone5

i like electronic gifts

1 Like

Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by NEROSKY(m): 3:37pm On Nov 14, 2012
jhydebaba: Package garri for her. When she opens the wrapper she will be like wow! shocked
cheesy
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by gabriel212: 3:37pm On Nov 14, 2012
kuzzieOtiz: wink

[img]http://www.asia.ru/images/target/photo/50394955/Steam_Iron.jpg[/img]
u bad no b small? na dry cleaner she wanna do with it?

4 Likes

Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by Okijajuju1(m): 3:38pm On Nov 14, 2012
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by Sunbellar: 3:40pm On Nov 14, 2012
iphone5

i like electronic gifts

THIEF! THIEF!! THIEF!!!; PLS CATCH AM!

2 Likes

Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by Okijajuju1(m): 3:42pm On Nov 14, 2012
iphone5

i like electronic gifts

3 Likes

Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by onila(f): 3:43pm On Nov 14, 2012
dannywest:

can you suggest one? I know she loves perfumes the way her eyes light up when I get one for her but all the ones I get are in the 8-15k range. I want something special/mind-blowing

georgio armani-85$ dollars-really nice n stays long on your body
[img]http://di14.shoppingshadow.com/images/pi/a7/c2/de/52061346-260x260-0-0_Giorgio+Armani+Armani+Code+Femme+by+Giorgio+Armani.jpg[/img]

Jean Paul Gaultier-very sexy bottle

[img]http://ncslorelladigiorgio.files./2012/03/gaultier-perfume-via-eclectix.jpg?w=300&h=221[/img]

1 Like

Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by obowunmi(m): 3:44pm On Nov 14, 2012
Bottle of wine.
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by onila(f): 3:45pm On Nov 14, 2012
Okija_juju:

broke guy tongue
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by onila(f): 3:46pm On Nov 14, 2012
Sunbellar: THIEF! THIEF!! THIEF!!!; PLS CATCH AM!
get rich or die trying
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by Youngzedd(m): 3:47pm On Nov 14, 2012
onila:

georgio armani-85$ dollars-really nice n stays long on your body

Jean Paul Gaultier-very sexy bottle

[img]http://ncslorelladigiorgio.files./2012/03/gaultier-perfume-via-eclectix.jpg?w=300&h=221[/img]

157 * 85=N13,345
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by degubi(m): 3:47pm On Nov 14, 2012
How much have you set aside to spend purchasing a gift? When you have set a budget you can start looking for suggested gifts that lie within the limit of your pocket. Besides don't you remember any offhand comment she must have made in respect of what she would like to have?

Above all else do not strain yourself buying so much for a lady until you are legally married to her. Treat her nicely but do so with wisdom.

3 Likes

Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by candieangel12(f): 3:47pm On Nov 14, 2012
Take her out on a nice romantic date, after u guys r done eating and sipping some nice wine, take her out on a nice romantic stroll while the sunsets. After that blind fold her and take her back to a hotel room, which you have decorated with roses and chocolate and wine/champagne. Unblind fold her and let her reminisce over the scenery and then suprise her with a nice necklace, bracelet, or any other jewelry item. Remember to be a total gentleman through out the evening, open the doors 4 her, hold her hand, pull out the chair, carry her to the bed, etc. Trust me, she will never forget this birthday

15 Likes

Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by Okijajuju1(m): 3:48pm On Nov 14, 2012
onila: broke guy tongue

This is all you are getting from me... tongue [img]http://3.bp..com/-AKHL56WOlj8/TZXV9Te6tuI/AAAAAAAADnY/RMImkL9oK0A/s1600/Wicked+Girls.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? by tunapawizzy: 3:48pm On Nov 14, 2012
BIRTHDAY SEX

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? / He Married My Girl When I Was Broke. And He Got Served. / l am about to cheat on my partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.