Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,906 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Can You Tattoo The Name Of Your Lover On Any Part Of Your Body? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Tattoo The Name Of Your Lover On Any Part Of Your Body? (2487 Views)

The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? / What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? / What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Tattoo The Name Of Your Lover On Any Part Of Your Body? by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 23, 2012
As for me it can't fit possible
Re: Can You Tattoo The Name Of Your Lover On Any Part Of Your Body? by jhydebaba(m): 8:24am On Dec 23, 2012
You, I dey cwaze Walahi!!! Me can't cheesy
Re: Can You Tattoo The Name Of Your Lover On Any Part Of Your Body? by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 23, 2012
jhydebaba: You, I dey cwaze Walahi!!! Me can't cheesy
lol grin
Re: Can You Tattoo The Name Of Your Lover On Any Part Of Your Body? by Andrew3(m): 8:53am On Dec 23, 2012
yes, I can tattoo her name on my john thomas angry angry angry
Re: Can You Tattoo The Name Of Your Lover On Any Part Of Your Body? by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 23, 2012
::Andrew:::
yes, I can tattoo her name on my john thomas angry angry angry
uh...what's a....
Re: Can You Tattoo The Name Of Your Lover On Any Part Of Your Body? by ezzye: 10:04am On Dec 23, 2012
...what if he/she breaks up with u?...just thinking
Re: Can You Tattoo The Name Of Your Lover On Any Part Of Your Body? by Andrew3(m): 10:14am On Dec 23, 2012
Jan8:
uh...what's a....
grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Tattoo The Name Of Your Lover On Any Part Of Your Body? by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 23, 2012
I told my man to tattoo the se x letter he wrote me on every square inch of his pen is nd balls.

Yes, it was a long letter.

Re: Can You Tattoo The Name Of Your Lover On Any Part Of Your Body? by dmcdad: 10:29am On Dec 23, 2012
I dey mad ni

First of all, I dislike tattoos and secondly, I cannot fit to do that at all...
Re: Can You Tattoo The Name Of Your Lover On Any Part Of Your Body? by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 23, 2012
ezzy-e:
...what if he/she breaks up with u?...just thinking
then you remove the tattoo ni
Re: Can You Tattoo The Name Of Your Lover On Any Part Of Your Body? by NoQualms1(f): 11:14am On Dec 23, 2012
No, I can't. I hate tattoos.
Re: Can You Tattoo The Name Of Your Lover On Any Part Of Your Body? by dmcdad: 11:19am On Dec 23, 2012
Jan8:
then you remove the tattoo ni

So if you date like 5 guyz in a year, you go remove tattoo reach 5 timez? Na wa oooo
Re: Can You Tattoo The Name Of Your Lover On Any Part Of Your Body? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 23, 2012
dmcdad:

So if you date like 5 guyz in a year, you go remove tattoo reach 5 timez? Na wa oooo
shebi na love tinz na cheesy
Re: Can You Tattoo The Name Of Your Lover On Any Part Of Your Body? by tintingz(m): 12:49pm On Dec 23, 2012
totally rubbish!!
Re: Can You Tattoo The Name Of Your Lover On Any Part Of Your Body? by dmcdad: 12:57pm On Dec 23, 2012
Jan8:
shebi na love tinz na cheesy

Yes ooo buh it's uncalled for na Ahan!
Re: Can You Tattoo The Name Of Your Lover On Any Part Of Your Body? by 2sexy(m): 1:07pm On Dec 23, 2012
dmcdad:

you have an email bro.
Re: Can You Tattoo The Name Of Your Lover On Any Part Of Your Body? by dmcdad: 1:28pm On Dec 23, 2012
2sexy: you have an email bro.

Same to you.
Re: Can You Tattoo The Name Of Your Lover On Any Part Of Your Body? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 23, 2012
dmcdad:

you're saying that now. Wait till you fall in love...
Re: Can You Tattoo The Name Of Your Lover On Any Part Of Your Body? by dmcdad: 6:14pm On Dec 23, 2012
Jan8:
you're saying that now. Wait till you fall in love...

And what if I do fall in love? I will now stamp someone's name on my body? Nah! That would be gross my dear
Re: Can You Tattoo The Name Of Your Lover On Any Part Of Your Body? by Sapphire86(f): 6:36pm On Dec 23, 2012
I no fit tattoo my name, husband's name, children's names or even write Jesus sef;
Lev 19: 28
Re: Can You Tattoo The Name Of Your Lover On Any Part Of Your Body? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 23, 2012
I cant tattoo anything on my body not to talk of lovers name. i dey craze?
Re: Can You Tattoo The Name Of Your Lover On Any Part Of Your Body? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 23, 2012
Sapphire86: I no fit tattoo my name, husband's name, children's names or even write Jesus sef;
o harsh gan! cheesy LYKD THe scripturall reference tho
Re: Can You Tattoo The Name Of Your Lover On Any Part Of Your Body? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 23, 2012
dmcdad:

And what if I do fall in love? I will now stamp someone's name on my body? Nah! That would be gross my dear
so wat's the craziest thing you've ever done for lyf
Re: Can You Tattoo The Name Of Your Lover On Any Part Of Your Body? by Sapphire86(f): 7:52pm On Dec 23, 2012
Jan8:
o harsh gan! cheesy LYKD THe scripturall reference tho

Yes ooooooooooooooo. Truth is bitter and harsh my dear
Re: Can You Tattoo The Name Of Your Lover On Any Part Of Your Body? by AboutToWedTV: 8:12pm On Dec 23, 2012
Its not advisable. What if you break up tomorrow?
Re: Can You Tattoo The Name Of Your Lover On Any Part Of Your Body? by Goldieluks: 8:23pm On Dec 23, 2012
I don't do tattoos and even if I do, ain't gonna tattoo nobody's name on my skin.
Re: Can You Tattoo The Name Of Your Lover On Any Part Of Your Body? by Nobody: 3:24am On Dec 24, 2012
If he passed away yes.
I would.
Re: Can You Tattoo The Name Of Your Lover On Any Part Of Your Body? by ezzye: 8:21am On Dec 24, 2012
Sapphire86: I no fit tattoo my name, husband's name, children's names or even write Jesus sef;
sapphire, are u like that? I mean with the scriptural ref, r u a "warchtower"
Re: Can You Tattoo The Name Of Your Lover On Any Part Of Your Body? by Sapphire86(f): 10:16am On Dec 24, 2012
ezzy-e:

sapphire, are u like that? I mean with the scriptural ref, r u a "warchtower"
I'm nt trying 2 b overly righteous bt I can't 4get d scripture as I ve known it 4 yrs. I dt judge bt den let's call a spade a spade
Re: Can You Tattoo The Name Of Your Lover On Any Part Of Your Body? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 24, 2012
First, I hate tats
Second, tatooing his name doesn't prove I love him.

So, NO I can't put a tatoo of his name on my body
Re: Can You Tattoo The Name Of Your Lover On Any Part Of Your Body? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 24, 2012
candygosh: First, I hate tats
Second, tatooing his name doesn't prove I love him.

So, NO I can't put a tatoo of his name on my body
tattooing his name is the height of love nau
Re: Can You Tattoo The Name Of Your Lover On Any Part Of Your Body? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 24, 2012
Jan8:
tattooing his name is the height of love nau

Says who?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies In Diaspora Storm Nigeria For Marriage / Banging Tips On How To Make A Woman Fall In Love With You / Dating A Girl Who Is Pregnant For Another Man....Hmmmm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.