Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Keshi And NFF Over AFCON 2013 Exclusion - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Keshi And NFF Over AFCON 2013 Exclusion (19722 Views)

Does Osaze Odemwingie Deserve A Call-up? / Woman Defrauds Osaze Of £70000 / Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Siasia On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Keshi And NFF Over AFCON 2013 Exclusion by tellwsdom: 4:38pm On Dec 23, 2012
Calabar English undecided
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Keshi And NFF Over AFCON 2013 Exclusion by omenziate(m): 4:39pm On Dec 23, 2012
Like say dem go win anytin before, make una do come back empty handed or at most bronze medal. Super chickens.

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Keshi And NFF Over AFCON 2013 Exclusion by brixton: 4:40pm On Dec 23, 2012
It is always about osaze or mikel... these guys are bunch of distractions to SE setup. One of the Uche brothers was dropped from last worldcup even after being nigeria's very best performer for some years in the run-in, he honoured his next call up from the SE team's handlers and never for once lashed out at anyone. Like Godwin Enakhena said on twitter '' who dem de find him trouble all the tme be like who find trouble! U r nt d best Nigerian player''.

3 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Keshi And NFF Over AFCON 2013 Exclusion by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 23, 2012
Am sorry, but do we have a football team ?
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Keshi And NFF Over AFCON 2013 Exclusion by Arcard(m): 4:43pm On Dec 23, 2012
Sum pipz here r stupid, must d coach pick al d players.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Keshi And NFF Over AFCON 2013 Exclusion by BabaO2: 4:44pm On Dec 23, 2012
Syenite: Osaze, simple truth is u are nt good enough. U ar nt better than Ike Uche, Ideye & Emenike.
Omo na lie, any purposeful tactician will never use any of the three ahead of Odemwingie, Martins and Anichebe.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Keshi And NFF Over AFCON 2013 Exclusion by honeric01(m): 4:44pm On Dec 23, 2012
Syenite: Osaze, simple truth is u are nt good enough. U ar nt better than Ike Uche, Ideye & Emenike.

Right now Osaze is not fit and i support Keshi for not picking him. even at West brom, he's not performing.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Keshi And NFF Over AFCON 2013 Exclusion by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:45pm On Dec 23, 2012
Hm!
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Keshi And NFF Over AFCON 2013 Exclusion by Arcard(m): 4:45pm On Dec 23, 2012
Arcard: Sum pipz here r stupid, must d coach pick al d players.
nawa o hw cme my post modify itsef i wrote stupid nt silly wink ds nl eh.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Keshi And NFF Over AFCON 2013 Exclusion by honestivo(m): 4:45pm On Dec 23, 2012
Football is 1 game dat ankle on descipline so any aberation wu definitly affect d team.so he wanted d captain(yobo)to take on his boss jst 2 pls him no 2 dat
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Keshi And NFF Over AFCON 2013 Exclusion by Arcard(m): 4:47pm On Dec 23, 2012
Arcard: nawa o hw cme my post modify itsef i wrote stupid nt silly wink ds nl eh.
pls dnt change my stup¤d again
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Keshi And NFF Over AFCON 2013 Exclusion by aieromon(m): 4:49pm On Dec 23, 2012
I must say I'm short of words. I never liked the way Siasia was pushed out as the Eagles manager but anybody who abhorred his philosophy on discipline shouldn't have brought in Keshi. Its about time we stamp down indiscipline in the Eagles once and for all. I wish he will get the guts to put Mikel in his place too. No player is greater than his country and they need to look up to the Ivory Coast players to realize that.

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Keshi And NFF Over AFCON 2013 Exclusion by femi4: 4:50pm On Dec 23, 2012
This guy yab nff, past coaches, past captains.....and you say he's not arrogant
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Keshi And NFF Over AFCON 2013 Exclusion by andyanders: 4:52pm On Dec 23, 2012
all-out:
His ranting won't change nada, I feel for him though cos age is not on his side and he might not get the opportunity to play again for the national team. I think he should just move on with his life.

Please, do not talk say age is against Osaze. He is even younger than 90% of those our well known eagles. He is born in Russia and he has a well documented record of his true age. If Osaxe was to be born here and grew up in Nigeria, he will be playing under 17 by now.

If we are talking of his current form, I think Keshi should have invited him, but for Keshi, he has his reasons. For Osaze, he talks too much and should be patient enough to allow the public talk for him.
If they do not want him to play for Nigeria,let him wish the country well and face your career cos that's where you have an employment and as a married man, he should be thinking of building his home than crying to play at all cost

2 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Keshi And NFF Over AFCON 2013 Exclusion by casimirchocho(m): 4:52pm On Dec 23, 2012
Osaze no gree, this nah racism issue ohh, because u be white boy ko? Dan iska bloody edo/russian/alsatian blooded albino.....na by force to put u for team? Ur comments shows how narrow minded and petty u are.....SMH.......
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Keshi And NFF Over AFCON 2013 Exclusion by ocee31(m): 4:53pm On Dec 23, 2012
Truth be said the guy puts his heart while wearing the green & white, himself danny shittu & the uche brothers, his ommision is shocking but keshi is the coach & has chosen the pack he feels he can work with he doesn't want too much BIG BOYS in camp so osaze should take it like a man & stop ranting

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Keshi And NFF Over AFCON 2013 Exclusion by Johnnoah1st: 4:54pm On Dec 23, 2012
Arcard: pls dnt change my stup¤d again
u are truely craze how we u b arguing wit urself without anybody's intervention? Don't u knw insultive word isn't accepted here? Or are u JJC on nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Keshi And NFF Over AFCON 2013 Exclusion by fizzykrist(m): 4:59pm On Dec 23, 2012
All i know is that no one is bigger than the national team,Osaze has his own fault and Keshi or Siasia does too, but our so called nff is a bunch of FOOLS who knows nothing about soccer administration. what a shame Nigeria. Am sorry to This Keshi boys will go no were, i mean no were?

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Keshi And NFF Over AFCON 2013 Exclusion by honeric01(m): 5:00pm On Dec 23, 2012
Baba_O:
Omo na lie, any purposeful tactician will never use any of the three ahead of Odemwingie, Martins and Anichebe.

Current form, Osaze is not better than any of them.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Keshi And NFF Over AFCON 2013 Exclusion by tayeola24yahoo: 5:02pm On Dec 23, 2012
Aussie: Nigeria is a country where everything has been politicize. Even the church is not left out. The truth is until we re-trace our steps and re-discover our purpose as a country, it cannot ben well in dis our country. This is the truth that most people don't want to hear.
you ve said it all.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Keshi And NFF Over AFCON 2013 Exclusion by ortopazz(m): 5:03pm On Dec 23, 2012
My own is dnt pick a player becos of personal rift, pick him becos he does nt see enough chances at club level, shekinah.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Keshi And NFF Over AFCON 2013 Exclusion by ericbenjooo: 5:06pm On Dec 23, 2012
marshborn: There he goes again! Arrogant tuat
u are very crazy 4 dat u said if u were 2 be d 1 u will say more dan dat, he didnt want 2 even play 4 9ija but keschi or wat do u call him plead with him and later again disappointed......lets see what u guy will collect......mtcheew
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Keshi And NFF Over AFCON 2013 Exclusion by enyice(m): 5:06pm On Dec 23, 2012
He's been awful of recent on the super eagles jersey, moreova, the coaches takes total responsibility of the overall performance of the team, hence, he should be allowed to make his choice regardin players he can trust.

I undastnd hw it feels to b ditched, ferdinand just had similar treatment nd his reaction ws no difrent...

Just take heart.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Keshi And NFF Over AFCON 2013 Exclusion by vislabraye(m): 5:07pm On Dec 23, 2012
Osaze has been a very good player and he still is. I would have love to see him in the nations cup instead of Sola Ameobi but I wouldn't blame the coach.

Osaze is a careless talker. There's no coach he has not criticized or clashed with.
I remembered he said his wife is expecting their baby and would not be able to concentrate for the NC. So what do you want the coach to do?

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Keshi And NFF Over AFCON 2013 Exclusion by ayusco: 5:08pm On Dec 23, 2012
I was following osaze's tweets as they were rolling in my first reaction was that of non suprise cos he is the kinda pesin who wears his heart on his sleeve. before I comment on his outburst I think keshi handled the matter badly. He is not just the coach but manager of these players as long as they are in his care. He could hav phoned him and man to man said u r not in my squad for reasons xyz then watever would hav been said woulda stayed btw dem so I think he messed up in that respect. Now to osazes tweets I am huge fan of his so it pains me to write this about him but his tweets came across as that of an arrogant spoilt brat. I think he shld take a good look at himself y its always him having issues with evry single coach. In his tweets he said lagerback didn't play him yet he was one of the first to hail his appointment. Amodu that played u you critized him publicly abt his team selection. With siasia frm wat osaze's tweeted I can only infere that you never gave him his due respect as ur coach hence Him also treating u like a junior player. Now with keshi again the issue of respect u can't b dictating to him who the captain or leaders in the team should be. Its by ur performance n influence that would determine who is a leader. Guys like oliseh yekini finidi earned the right to brag cos frankly speaking his performances for the NT were not earth shattering. Yes he did his bit but compared to martins nsofor even yakubu wey we no like he hasn't done as much as dem to be bragging about. Honestly I can c y keshi left him out cos he brings a lot of negative energy to the dressing room and evry coach worth his salt knws that goin into any competition u need a united front with minimum distraction. I think when the dust settles osaze will regret the tweets he posted

3 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Keshi And NFF Over AFCON 2013 Exclusion by landinfo: 5:10pm On Dec 23, 2012
Nobodi on earth is indispensible evun BILL GATEZ yes i included him also
osaz shld go &
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Keshi And NFF Over AFCON 2013 Exclusion by Ninilowo(m): 5:12pm On Dec 23, 2012
Ibanga p: Funny btw cos keshi is not even in odemwingie's plan. grin
...ironically speaking grin

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Keshi And NFF Over AFCON 2013 Exclusion by Ninilowo(m): 5:14pm On Dec 23, 2012
Mexyz: This is nt a matter of who is better,its a matter of who's causn trouble in d camp nd who's nt. Baloteli is a gud player,bt mancity is findn it hard to control him,so to me Osaze is arrogant nd he shud sit nd watch us do without him.
GBAM!
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Keshi And NFF Over AFCON 2013 Exclusion by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 23, 2012
The truth is that Osaze's current form is around the same level as the other strikers. I hope his exclusion from d AFCON is only temporary, that he will be invited for next year's World Cup qualifiers.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Keshi And NFF Over AFCON 2013 Exclusion by Ninilowo(m): 5:16pm On Dec 23, 2012
omayyi :
he's the best forward we've got in Naija.
says who? Ayegbeni has many goals than him. check d records.

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Keshi And NFF Over AFCON 2013 Exclusion by favinvest: 5:18pm On Dec 23, 2012
Some one should mark my word.. When AFCON starts and none of these strikers re getting d goals u will hears these Nigerians shouting where is Osaze now.. Why didn't Kechi take him along.. Same happened to SaSai wrt Enyama..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jeff Otah Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today / FC Barcelona Becomes 1st Sports Club With 10 Million Subscribers On Youtube / Dani Alves: Cristiano Ronaldo Is The Toughest Opponent I Have Ever Faced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.