Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,587 members, 7,823,548 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN (7090 Views)

No One Can Stop Us From Grazing In The South — Fulani Herdsmen / How President Buhari Can Stop Boko Haram - Prophet Cardinal Onaiyekan / Buhari And Saraki Smile At Each Other During Independence Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by miiraaj: 4:49pm On Dec 24, 2012
Kslib:
Whaaaaaat?? You must be very very silly and fwooolisssh.... You tried too hard to sound like a responsible muslim,but you can never hide the evil bloodsucking demonic heart/mindset passed on from genaration to genarations by your oga "Muhammedu" to 99.9% of muslims on the face of the earth...
To even imagine that the most sane kind hearted muslim behaves like a bloodsucking demon whenever the name "christian is involved" clearly gives me the right to say "DEVIL= ISLAM AND ISLAM= DEVIL"...
Islam na religion of pisssssssssssss!!!!!
I'm sorry for you
Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by miiraaj: 4:52pm On Dec 24, 2012
Arysexy:

dont count 4 without 3. Why did they attack eid? who attacked xmas vigil at jos first? U call them minority pray we dont witness religious war in this country because if we do u will know they are not minority, We South Easterners have them as our brothers in Christ even though they are hausa, tiv, berom etc. U have control over them if u keep sounding it to their hearing that killing "infidel" is un-islamic and denounce and prosecute such imams that preach violence in their mosques
Why must you show the world the level of your ignorance?
Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by spywareczar(m): 4:53pm On Dec 24, 2012
Em no fit o

Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by petsam11(m): 4:56pm On Dec 24, 2012
No force can stop the CHRISTMAS CELEBRATION in JESUS NAME!
AMENNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by miiraaj: 5:06pm On Dec 24, 2012
CAN officials are very irresponsible. Declaration of WAR,by an official christian organisation,against the muslims of Nigeria,because of the activities of some few people that claim to be Muslims!
Well.... Wish u all a peaceful Xmas.
Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by cold(m): 5:12pm On Dec 24, 2012
Rather than CAN making all these empty threats why don't they put those private jets to good use. Send them on recce missions to the north. To pick out trouble spots & relay such info to the relevant agencies. Anyhoo,that's me thinking aloud
Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by SeunLadipo: 5:24pm On Dec 24, 2012
Arysexy:

dont count 4 without 3. Why did they attack eid? who attacked xmas vigil at jos first? U call them minority pray we dont witness religious war in this country because if we do u will know they are not minority, We South Easterners have them as our brothers in Christ even though they are hausa, tiv, berom etc. U have control over them if u keep sounding it to their hearing that killing "infidel" is un-islamic and denounce and prosecute such imams that preach violence in their mosques
Otondo!,I have been 2 d north.Declaring war against d entire hausas is more dan a sucide!.Let CAN enjoy dia private jet in peace or else.
Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by huninaija(f): 5:25pm On Dec 24, 2012
Kslib:
Hahahahaha!!!!! So abraham get him own fire... Chai, lord have mercy... laff don finish me today.....
@BTW,ask yourself this question "Why is it that you and adeboye/other strong men of God have prayed against this boko haram wahala times without number,but boko haram still keeps killing people/xtians"?? God wants us to wake up and solve this boko haram problem physically as a country,cos boko haram is not a spiritual problem.....

Until the people wake up from there slumber, things will continue to deteriorate in Nigeria! Prayer alone will not solve the nations problems, even jesus himself can"t help us, but when we act and voice out our concerns, then and only then may a change take place in our dear country. Until then... TBC..
Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by Iaz93: 5:26pm On Dec 24, 2012
1ndidi2: No force,no power or principality can stop us

Now,open ur mouth and begin 2 pray! Begin to pray! Begin to praaaaaaaaaaay

Ni oruko jesu oluwa wa,amin.
LWKMD ..amin amin amin oruko jeeeesssssuuuuu
Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by Iaz93: 5:27pm On Dec 24, 2012
No Church Tomorrow ...kapish!

1 Like

Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by Profidada: 5:28pm On Dec 24, 2012
CAN should short up. If bk strikes tomorrow, they should not blame gej on this. They should be strategising on how to go on the offensive beginning from this evening. That is the only option left. Shame on them if tomorrow bk strikes and they are helpless.
Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 24, 2012

CAN, while calling on security agencies to protect Nigerians during the celebration, appealed to Muslim leaders to prevail on the Boko Haram Islamic sect not to attack Christians during the Yuletide.

the above sounds like pleading with BH sponsors (muslim leaders) to tell their boys not to attack xtians during the yuletide but can do so any other time.
i rly don't get it.
Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by oche419: 5:31pm On Dec 24, 2012
n_bisi: To avert the bloodbath, pls Christians stay at home and watch the sermon on screen rather going out there to die from bomb blast which no compensation will b paid by media houses and the usual we r on top of the situation..........pls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Foool & coward! I am sure U are not a christian. Ideeoot!
Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by killuminati(m): 5:35pm On Dec 24, 2012
Jesus cried and messed! What are these extortion private jet owner saying? Dem don high? shocked wen did muslims support BH? No be christians and GEJ dey run BH for underG? Think we nuh know?? God punish una if una nuh fit come outside celebrate una yeye Xmas. Who even told yall that baby-jesus was born Dec 25th? Huh? shocked Brainwashed ediots!!! Continue to dey give pastors money for private jet FOOOOLS just for to end up being bombed by some radical FOOOLss like you.

F*uck all you GAYSangry

I don't talk!

2 Likes

Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by oche419: 5:44pm On Dec 24, 2012
Metallurgist: We sincerly wish u a peacefull xmas and enjoined u not to take the law into ur own hands after all when xtains attack muslims on eids day last year did jni call for a declaration of war? We do not support BH and we dont hav control over them take ur neccessary security measures i advise but for a minority to declear war on the majority for action of some fanatics among us is tantamount to suicide
U think the war will be in the north alone where ur pple are are majority? Am sure u have heard of ALUU COMMUNITY. If u think ur pple are more violent then think again.
Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by IBROHIM: 5:47pm On Dec 24, 2012
Kslib:
Whaaaaaat?? You must be very very silly and fwooolisssh.... You tried too hard to sound like a responsible muslim,but you can never hide the evil bloodsucking demonic heart/mindset passed on from genaration to genarations by your oga "Muhammedu" to 99.9% of muslims on the face of the earth...
To even imagine that the most sane kind hearted muslim behaves like a bloodsucking demon whenever the name "christian is involved" clearly gives me the right to say "DEVIL= ISLAM AND ISLAM= DEVIL"...
Islam na religion of pisssssssssssss!!!!!

Try to be a better xtian. A good xtian would not say these. Your types are the problem we face today in Nigeria. Be refined! ehn! try!

1 Like

Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by vanstanzy(m): 7:31pm On Dec 24, 2012
Boko Roaches and Islam, u heard. grin grin grin Just try listening to the voice of reason for once. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by Metallurgist: 7:37pm On Dec 24, 2012
Arysexy:

dont kid urself my fellow northern xtain, do u belief any igbo man or yoruba xtain will risk his neck for u in the name xtainity? I dont think so, they the igbos and yorubas cant even share a church togerther with u they call ur churches "hausa churches" and during any tribal crises they do not differenciate bwn a muslims northerner and a xtain northerner they kill both, just admit it xtainity can bond its followers above their tribe or race, nor do u see a xtains in the U.S. Or europe forsaking his high standard of living for the mountains of afghanistain or the jungle of chechnia, the point is its aint in the best interest of northern xtains to fight the norther muslims even if theoritically the rest of the xtain community will join in( which i much doudt it)
Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by vanstanzy(m): 7:39pm On Dec 24, 2012
I have a prophesy, and it goes like this Boko Roaches will attack 2morrow being Xmas day and next, being Boxing day. The muslim clerics in the North will see it coming but won't stop it, but instead will gear the BH guyz on. embarassed embarassed embarassed. Don't call me bluffs mehn, then again, i hope am wrong. wink wink wink wink wink
Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by Abbeymakanki22: 7:42pm On Dec 24, 2012
If dey attack any church 2mro dey go suffer am o,coz we xtain kwn b goat.
Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by OsunOriginal: 7:44pm On Dec 24, 2012
Stevechibu: it is beta dey stay @ home,pray to God dan going to gather @ one place

No pastor will agree with this advice oop - if xtians begin to worship at home, church owners/pastors will lose tithe money. That tithe money is part of the problem my brother.

1 Like

Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by vanstanzy(m): 7:45pm On Dec 24, 2012
Metallurgist: dont kid urself my fellow northern xtain, do u belief any igbo man or yoruba xtain will risk his neck for u in the name xtainity? I dont think so, they the igbos and yorubas cant even share a church togerther with u they call ur churches "hausa churches" and during any tribal crises they do not differenciate bwn a muslims northerner and a xtain northerner they kill both, just admit it xtainity can bond its followers above their tribe or race, nor do u see a xtains in the U.S. Or europe forsaking his high standard of living for the mountains of afghanistain or the jungle of chechnia, the point is its aint in the best interest of northern xtains to fight the norther muslims even if theoritically the rest of the xtain community will join in( which i much doudt it)

What the fv*ck are u saying? U re getting urself confused, writing this lengthy epistle.
Besides, all u wrote is just a "BUCK-LOAD OF CRAP".
Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by OsunOriginal: 7:52pm On Dec 24, 2012
Kslib:
Hahahahaha!!!!! So abraham get him own fire... Chai, lord have mercy... laff don finish me today.....
@BTW,ask yourself this question "Why is it that you and adeboye/other strong men of God have prayed against this boko haram wahala times without number,but boko haram still keeps killing people/xtians"?? God wants us to wake up and solve this boko haram problem physically as a country,cos boko haram is not a spiritual problem.....

Leave them alone... let them continue to shout to a god that doesnt exist. TB Josua will not see where bombs will explode tomorrow. He only sees a governor or president death. Scammers...

1 Like

Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by Femmymata2(m): 8:14pm On Dec 24, 2012
Why can't adeboye,oyedepo,kumuyi,oritsejafor e.t.c board their private jet to north and confront,tackle,destroy these boko haram with the power of holyspirit,blood of jesus christ and fire of God. Or is it only money dey sabi collect ? They should use their God given power to save their members in the north
Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by OsunOriginal: 8:21pm On Dec 24, 2012
Femmymata2: Why can't adeboye,oyedepo,kumuyi,oritsejafor e.t.c board their private jet to north and confront,tackle,destroy these boko haram with the power of holyspirit,blood of jesus christ and fire of God. Or is it only money dey sabi collect ? They should use their God given power to save their members in the north

A pagan has more power than those busness men. How do you expect God to be anywhere near those scammers?
Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by emmacity2: 8:28pm On Dec 24, 2012
Pls boko haram stay off christian and be on ur own becos if we christians start d country wil nt contain us and u ppl wil run

1 Like

Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by vanstanzy(m): 9:00pm On Dec 24, 2012
Bragging about "force stopping or not stopping xmas celebration" will be a shere waste, if my fellow Xtians dont take pro-active measures.
Merry Xmas and a fruitful new year to all my Xtain peops.
Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by freelinks: 9:07pm On Dec 24, 2012
yeye CAN, see if you like your head,better stay at home.
Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by Ericsdm55(m): 11:20pm On Dec 24, 2012
Metallurgist: We sincerly wish u a peacefull xmas and enjoined u not to take the law into ur own hands after all when xtains attack muslims on eids day last year did jni call for a declaration of war? We do not support BH and we dont hav control over them take ur neccessary security measures i advise but for a minority to declear war on the majority for action of some fanatics among us is tantamount to suicide
Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by Ericsdm55(m): 11:21pm On Dec 24, 2012
Births of same feathers flock together.
Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:07am On Dec 25, 2012
Keep the Merry! Dump the Myth!
As you enjoy the public banquets, private gift-giving, carnival atmosphere, and decorated tree during the festival of Saturnalia reform Jesus, I hate to be a party-pooper and point this out, but Saturn reform Xmas isn’t real. Sorry.
Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by Nobody: 2:21am On Dec 25, 2012
@Thread

Don't tempt NEPA/ PHCN o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwankwaso And The ‘Two Kano’s’ / Any Attempt To Rearrest Nnamdi Kanu I Would Come - Israel President / Money "recovered" by Swiss bank belonged to Obasanjo , IBB or their associates.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.