Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN (7083 Views)

No One Can Stop Us From Grazing In The South — Fulani Herdsmen / How President Buhari Can Stop Boko Haram - Prophet Cardinal Onaiyekan / Buhari And Saraki Smile At Each Other During Independence Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by Metallurgist: 6:18am On Dec 25, 2012
Ericsdm55: Births of same feathers flock together.
nawa'o when did birds turn to births......lol
Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by kaeto(m): 8:31am On Dec 25, 2012
killuminati: Jesus cried and messed! What are these extortion private jet owner saying? Dem don high? shocked wen did muslims support BH? No be christians and GEJ dey run BH for underG? Think we nuh know?? God punish una if una nuh fit come outside celebrate una yeye Xmas. Who even told yall that baby-jesus was born Dec 25th? Huh? shocked Brainwashed ediots!!! Continue to dey give pastors money for private jet FOOOOLS just for to end up being bombed by some radical FOOOLss like you.

F*uck all you GAYSangry

I don't talk!
be ready to face GOD's wrath on the day of judgement. Insulting Jesus is now what most of you he created and gave life enjoy doing most. You are warned.
Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by OsunOriginal: 9:12am On Dec 25, 2012
kaeto: be ready to face GOD's wrath on the day of judgement. Insulting Jesus is now what most of you he created and gave life enjoy doing most. You are warned.

What is this slowpoke saying? Jesus created you? May God almighty forgive your ignorance and deliver you before it is too late. Your post is like taking dogmatism too far - how are you different from Sat Gurumaragi?
Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by adaybayor(m): 9:25am On Dec 25, 2012
Kslib:
Whaaaaaat?? You must be very very silly and fwooolisssh.... You tried too hard to sound like a responsible muslim,but you can never hide the evil bloodsucking demonic heart/mindset passed on from genaration to genarations by your oga "Muhammedu" to 99.9% of muslims on the face of the earth...
To even imagine that the most sane kind hearted muslim behaves like a bloodsucking demon whenever the name "christian is involved" clearly gives me the right to say "DEVIL= ISLAM AND ISLAM= DEVIL"...
Islam na religion of pisssssssssssss!!!!!

Simply put, u are brainless
Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by adaybayor(m): 9:30am On Dec 25, 2012
kaeto: be ready to face GOD's wrath on the day of judgement. Insulting Jesus is now what most of you he created and gave life enjoy doing most. You are warned.

See mumu! Where and when did jesus say he created anybody?
Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 25, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: simply stay at home and watch sermons from the safety of your local TV channels. A true sign that God no longer favors Nigeria (his Children are murdered in haphazard fashion while worshiping him)
You mean God is sleeping right?
Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 25, 2012
Femmymata2: Why can't adeboye,oyedepo,kumuyi,oritsejafor e.t.c board their private jet to north and confront,tackle,destroy these boko haram with the power of holyspirit,blood of jesus christ and fire of God. Or is it only money dey sabi collect ? They should use their God given power to save their members in the north
As if they begged you for money to buy their private jets. You'll suffer if you ever think you can judge.
Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 25, 2012
adaybayor:

Did HE have to say that before you know? Read John 1:1-6 and you'll know nothing was created without HIM.
Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by OsunOriginal: 10:34am On Dec 25, 2012
enigma_otr:
Did HE have to say that before you know? Read John 1:1-6 and you'll know nothing was created without HIM.

I am sorry for you guys... If there is hell fire, most of you will have your space reserved in the hotest part of it for writing and swisting statements to suit your whims.
Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 25, 2012
It's high time we Christians realised the real savior was not born this time of the year. The messiah's name is not Jesus and the name of the Almight Creator isn't God or Lord or Jehovah. Wonder why we call on the wrong person in prayers and consequently prayers are not answered. It's by mercy that some of our prayers are answered. Call upon me-YAHUWEH-and i'll answer you. Whatever you ask in my name-YAHUSHUA-that i'll do.
Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by OsunOriginal: 10:43am On Dec 25, 2012
enigma_otr: It's high time we Christians realised the real savior was not born this time of the year. The messiah's name is not Jesus and the name of the Almight Creator isn't God or Lord or Jehovah. Wonder why we call on the wrong person in prayers and consequently prayers are not answered. It's by mercy that some of our prayers are answered. Call upon me-YAHUWEH-and i'll answer you. Whatever you ask in my name-YAHUSHUA-that i'll do.

See xtianity and controversy...
Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 25, 2012
enigma_otr: It's high time we Christians realised the real savior was not born this time of the year. The messiah's name is not Jesus and the name of the Almight Creator isn't God or Lord or Jehovah. Wonder why we call on the wrong person in prayers and consequently prayers are not answered. It's by mercy that some of our prayers are answered. Call upon me-YAHUWEH-and i'll answer you. Whatever you ask in my name-YAHUSHUA-that i'll do.

what could be ur major malfunction?
which language are u quoting from? i know that the bibles original manuscripts were written in Hebrew and Greek languages and when you translate the name of God from the Hebrew language into English you get the name JEHOVAH.

well democracy permits freedom of expression and association as well so its ur inalienable right but bear in mind that when expressing those opinions they are just yours alone and they do not constitute what we call FACTS.

Your assertions up there about Gods name and Christ not being the Messiah are just one of so many invalid thoughts and opinions been expressed by so many people in the universe after all the world was supposed to end on the 21st by the views of the Mayans but today is 25th and we are still counting so ur view falls into such category of people but u are entitled to it ok.

As for 25th December being the birthday of Christ remains very controversial even among scholars and christian faithfuls besides Christ himself only demanded that we keep observing his memorial as stipulated in 1con 11:26, mt 26:28, luk 22:17-20 and was very silent about we celebrating his birth and for 33yrs he lived on earth there was no recorded place in the holy book were he did nor any of his disciples did meaning it was insignificant and wasn't among what he wanted us his faithfuls to do.

your assertion about him not being the messiah is also invalid as the account in john 3:16 says otherwise.
read mat 20:28,john 1:41-42, john 17:3.

pls when written next time, provide biblical facts to buttress your points so we can all share and not written based on ur thoughts except if you are not a christian then you shouldn't bother cause it will only be an exercise in futility me trying to reason with you from the bibles view point.
Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 25, 2012
adaybayor:

you dont need to insult anyone that has a contrary opinion to urs.
all u ve to do is state your facts to back up ur claim just the way im gonna do with u right nw.
if u are a xtian then read up colosians 1:15-17. there, u will find out that christ participated actively in creating things both in heaven and on earth but if you are not a xtian then this conversation wont make any meanings to you cos ur views obviously will differ from mine.
PEACE
Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 25, 2012
OsunOriginal:

See xtianity and controversy...
There's no controversy about christian beliefs. The gospel message is the same in all the bible version but the devil has succeeded in taking away the sacred name of the creator and the messiah and replacing them with another in most of the english translations. The name jesus isn't in the original hebrew transcript of the bible and god in hebrew refers to baal, an idol.
Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by OsunOriginal: 1:33pm On Dec 25, 2012
byrron:

you dont need to insult anyone that has a contrary opinion to urs.
all u ve to do is state your facts to back up ur claim just the way im gonna do with u right nw.
if u are a xtian then read up colosians 1:15-17. there, u will find out that christ participated actively in creating things both in heaven and on earth but if you are not a xtian then this conversation wont make any meanings to you cos ur views obviously will differ from mine.
PEACE

Say whatever suits your whims and also show us in your bible where jesus himself said "I created you and everything here on earth". Interesting... The creator been crusified/murdered by the people he created... About 2000 years now that Jesus was crusified/murdered by the people he created and life still continues. Can you see your reasoning...
Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 25, 2012
OsunOriginal:

Say whatever suits your whims and also show us in your bible where jesus himself said "I created you and everything here on earth". Interesting... The creator been crusified/murdered by the people he created... About 2000 years now that Jesus was crusified/murdered by the people he created and life still continues. Can you see your reasoning...

I GAVE YOU A SCRIPTURAL VERSE THAT SUPPORTS THE FACT THAT CHRIST PARTICIPATED IN CREATION BUT NOW I KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT A CHRISTIAN HENCE OUR BELIEFS DIFFERS WHICH IS A NORMAL THING.

SINCE U WANT ME TO TELL U WERE CHRIST STATED THAT HE CREATED ME BYRRON BY HIMSELF SO IM GONNA DROP RELIGIOUS BELIEFS NOW AND DUMP RATIONALITY ASIDE SINCE NON OF THESE WORKS FOR U AND REASON ALONG UR PREFERRED STANDARD.

NOW PROVE TO ME THAT THE PEOPLE U CALL DAD AND MUM ARE UR PARENTS? DNT GIVE ME THE DNA THEORY SINCE U WANT US TO BE SPECIFIC AND DUMP RATIONALITY ASIDE. DID U WITNESSED YOUR MUM GAVE BIRTH TO U? IF NO IS UR ANSWER THEN HOW COME U CALL HER MUM? CAN U SEE HOW U WANT ME TO BE REASONING......................LIKE THIS RIGHT?
PEACE AGAIN
Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 25, 2012
U'r jst out here showin ur ignorance.Wen u'r translatin 4rm 1 language 2 d other,do u also translate d names of ppl there in? D sacred name of d creator as told 2 moses in exodus 6:2 is YHWH in hebrew n if pointed with vowels it's pronunced YAHUWEH.D name of d messiah according 2 d bible is YAHUSHUA.D name satan in hebrew means enemy n used 2 refer 2 d devil,bt nobody translated it.Search d trut abt d names n enlighten urself.www.almightywind.com
Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by OsunOriginal: 5:30pm On Dec 25, 2012
byrron:

I GAVE YOU A SCRIPTURAL VERSE THAT SUPPORTS THE FACT THAT CHRIST PARTICIPATED IN CREATION BUT NOW I KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT A CHRISTIAN HENCE OUR BELIEFS DIFFERS WHICH IS A NORMAL THING.

SINCE U WANT ME TO TELL U WERE CHRIST STATED THAT HE CREATED ME BYRRON BY HIMSELF SO IM GONNA DROP RELIGIOUS BELIEFS NOW AND DUMP RATIONALITY ASIDE SINCE NON OF THESE WORKS FOR U AND REASON ALONG UR PREFERRED STANDARD.

NOW PROVE TO ME THAT THE PEOPLE U CALL DAD AND MUM ARE UR PARENTS? DNT GIVE ME THE DNA THEORY SINCE U WANT US TO BE SPECIFIC AND DUMP RATIONALITY ASIDE. DID U WITNESSED YOUR MUM GAVE BIRTH TO U? IF NO IS UR ANSWER THEN HOW COME U CALL HER MUM? CAN U SEE HOW U WANT ME TO BE REASONING......................LIKE THIS RIGHT?

PEACE AGAIN

Any belief that doesnt make sense is a joke and nothing both a charade. You think the creation of planetry bodies and other things their in including living things is a joke and can be explained away by twisting human statements? The earth is about 4 Billion years old and you want to twist statements made by some sheep herders 2 thousands years ago to explain to us who created the world and that Jesus was with God 4 Billion years ago to create the earth, HE then came to the world in human flesh after 3.98 billion years of creating the earth only to be crusified/killed by sheep herders who HE created. What is the sense in that?

Accept you are wrong and just have it in your mind that you are worshipping your creator. Saying Jesus is God is the dumbest and the most stupid statement a human being will make.
Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 25, 2012
And how can you tell the age of the universe with such precision as if you were there? The preaching of the death and resurrection of the messiah is foolishness to them that are meant to perish. When the Creator instructed d 1st man n woman not 2 do a certain thing,it wasn't rational 2 them just as d gospel isn't rational 2 u.But know that,ur rationality is foolishness in d sight of d Almighty.I pray you won't hav 2 learn d trut at judgement.
Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 25, 2012
enigma_otr: U'r jst out here showin ur ignorance.Wen u'r translatin 4rm 1 language 2 d other,do u also translate d names of ppl there in? D sacred name of d creator as told 2 moses in exodus 6:2 is YHWH in hebrew n if pointed with vowels it's pronunced YAHUWEH.D name of d messiah according 2 d bible is YAHUSHUA.D name satan in hebrew means enemy n used 2 refer 2 d devil,bt nobody translated it.Search d trut abt d names n enlighten urself.www.almightywind.com

[b]
while im here showing my ignorance according to u, i will like to remind you that there are various authors and written books in respect to this issue and all of them have their opinions and views about what the real name of God is and they even have references from the same Hebrew manuscripts to buttress their point hence it is really funny for u to post one link from what u read that supports ur claim and hold that as sacrosanct and as the only fact for that will be my own definition of the word IGNORANCE or better still NARROW-MINDED.

remember u have not made any research on ur own about the issue in question nor written a book on it so u are very unworthy to claim to be an authority on the issue in question neither can u claim to be so knowledgeable on it either hence u base ur belief on what u read from an individual whose write up appeals to you but that doesn't make it valid, so have that at the back of your mind.

everything u stated up there are nothing but conjectures from an author which is subject to refutations from other scholars as well and im also going give u a link to read that has a contrary view from that of your almighty source.

i guess u will be needing this enlightenment more than i do when u open up ur mind without prejudice and read up more.
http://www.hope-of-israel.org/tetragram.html

things you will also read from here will shed so much light that's if u ve an open mind and if u are someone who indeed really wants to enrich ur knowledge and not someone who wants to argue or so regid.[/b]
Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 25, 2012
OsunOriginal:

Any belief that doesnt make sense is a joke and nothing both a charade. You think the creation of planetry bodies and other things their in including living things is a joke and can be explained away by twisting human statements? The earth is about 4 Billion years old and you want to twist statements made by some sheep herders 2 thousands years ago to explain to us who created the world and that Jesus was with God 4 Billion years ago to create the earth, HE then came to the world in human flesh after 3.98 billion years of creating the earth only to be crusified/killed by sheep herders who HE created. What is the sense in that?

Accept you are wrong and just have it in your mind that you are worshipping your creator. Saying Jesus is God is the dumbest and the most stupid statement a human being will make.

[b]

i wanted u to explain to me on how you arrived at the conclusion that the woman u call mum is ur mother?
u failed to explain to me if u witnessed ur own birth cos that is the only way u can say for sure that she is ur mum which also applies to us all and if u didn't witness ur birth then on what do u base ur convictions upon that she is ur mum?

accept that everything must not be in black and white before they are considered to be valid may be im also wrong about that because ur idea on what is wrong is completely different from mine.

my point is that there are certain views that cannot be questioned cause no answer will be satisfactory hence we do well to allow reasoning to prevail.

the world u claimed has existed for over 4 billion yrs wasn't ur making but something written down which u read and believed right?

how can u prove that? so u can see hw ur tots as expressed up there makes a mockery of ur acclaimed convictions because they are also opinions or better still someones views which u opine to hence anyone not sharing such views with u is seen to be dumb right?

just as i said earlier, its really gonna be a futile endeavor for both us to make sense to each other cos the above comments up there sounds so gibberish and empty to me and i do accept that mine equally sounds same to u hence its a futile venture which im not embarking on any further.
i wouldn't want to use some uncivilized words here on u just because i don't share with ur views.
ur opinion are entirely urs and same with me.
PEACE[/b]
Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 25, 2012
Hebrew manuscripts to buttress their point hence it is really funny for u to post one link from what u read that supports ur claim. The link you posted only proves me right. If you open and read the link you'll realise the bible verse i quoted was there.
Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 25, 2012
@byrron, i'm happy that the link you posted buttressed what i said that the name of the Creator is YHVH and also quoted Exodus 6:2 that i did earlier. But i want you to note that it can never be Jehovah because the letter or sound J doesn't exist in hebrew. It can't be yehovah either. It's YAHUWEH sometimes called YAH. Example of where it's found is halleluYAH and eliYAH.
This is not what i fabricated by myself it's glaring.
Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by OsunOriginal: 12:30am On Dec 26, 2012
byrron:

[b]

i wanted u to explain to me on how you arrived at the conclusion that the woman u call mum is ur mother?
u failed to explain to me if u witnessed ur own birth cos that is the only way u can say for sure that she is ur mum which also applies to us all and if u didn't witness ur birth then on what do u base ur convictions upon that she is ur mum?

accept that everything must not be in black and white before they are considered to be valid may be im also wrong about that because ur idea on what is wrong is completely different from mine.

my point is that there are certain views that cannot be questioned cause no answer will be satisfactory hence we do well to allow reasoning to prevail.

the world u claimed has existed for over 4 billion yrs wasn't ur making but something written down which u read and believed right?

how can u prove that? so u can see hw ur tots as expressed up there makes a mockery of ur acclaimed convictions because they are also opinions or better still someones views which u opine to hence anyone not sharing such views with u is seen to be dumb right?

just as i said earlier, its really gonna be a futile endeavor for both us to make sense to each other cos the above comments up there sounds so gibberish and empty to me and i do accept that mine equally sounds same to u hence its a futile venture which im not embarking on any further.
i wouldn't want to use some uncivilized words here on u just because i don't share with ur views.
ur opinion are entirely urs and same with me.
PEACE[/b]

What are you talking about? If you have doubt who your mother is you can always go for DNA test.

And similar scientific test (carbon dating) has proved beyond reasonable doubt that the eart is 4Billion years old - if you dont know all these you better come out from your village and begin to learn what other human beings are doing and revealing.
Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by Omoasiri(m): 3:58am On Dec 26, 2012
[color=#000099][/color][b][/b] if boko.peepz try anytin funny at xmas celebration, walahi, i wil fish and eradicate dem all by myself....al this killing of there's is suspended ryt nw until futher notice.
Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 26, 2012
enigma_otr: @byrron, i'm happy that the link you posted buttressed what i said that the name of the Creator is YHVH and also quoted Exodus 6:2 that i did earlier. But i want you to note that it can never be Jehovah because the letter or sound J doesn't exist in hebrew. It can't be yehovah either. It's YAHUWEH sometimes called YAH. Example of where it's found is halleluYAH and eliYAH.
This is not what i fabricated by myself it's glaring.

the link i sent to u was for you to see the various views from different scholars on what the exact name of God is of which the view u relied upon was also mentioned and you also read that of those that also asserted that Jehovah is also the name of God with their justification also emanating from the same manuscript.
my point is the name of God to you and me depends on the author whose views we seem to identify with neither did i fabricate any, we are all quoting from a source.
PEACE
Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 26, 2012
OsunOriginal:

What are you talking about? If you have doubt who your mother is you can always go for DNA test.

And similar scientific test (carbon dating) has proved beyond reasonable doubt that the eart is 4Billion years old - if you dont know all these you better come out from your village and begin to learn what other human beings are doing and revealing.
[b]

STOP MISSING THE POINT, I ASKED U A SIMPLE QUESTION? JUST THE SAME WAY SCIENTIST OPINES IN EVOLUTION AND ASSERTS ITS PROVEN BEYOND ALL REASONABLE DOUBT ABI?
MY FRIEND, ATTACKING MY PERSON DOES NOT STILL ADDRESS A VERY SIMPLE QUESTION OK.
SO DNA TEST WAS WHAT MADE U BELIEVED THAT THE WOMAN U CALLED MUM IS UR MUM ABI AND NOT THROUGH RATIONALIZATION?
U ARE SO FUNNY, U WANTED TO KNOW WERE CHRIST TOLD ME THAT HE CREATED ME AND I ASKED U IF U WITNESSED UR OWN BIRTH AND U ARE HERE BLABBING?

TOT BY UR STANDARD OF REASONING WE SHOULD BE SPECIFIC AND NOT BY INFERENCE BUT U ARE PROUD TO QUOTE A SOURCE AS IF U WERE THERE AND AS IF WHAT YOU QUOTE IS SO SACROSANCT AND INFALLIBLE.

CHRIST NEVER TOLD ME THAT HE CREATED ME BYRRON JUST THE SAME WAY YOU DIDN'T WITNESSED YOUR OWN BIRTH COS THAT IS THE ONLY WAY U CAN TESTIFY TO ME THAT UR MUM IS UR MUM COS THAT IS THE LINE OF THOUGHT AND REASONING U WANT US TO ADOPT IN THIS CONVERSATION THAT HAS BECOME SO CYCLICAL.

I ALSO BELIEVE IN DNA TEST BUT I WANTED YOU TO KNOW THAT EVERY VALID THING MUST NOT BE SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN NOR SUBJECTED TO SCIENCE, THERE IS WHAT IS CALLED INTUITION, RATIONALIZATION(aka common sense), EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION.

THIS ARE ALL VALID MEANS OF LEARNING OK.

WHY DON'T U JUST GO AND READ UP THE SCRIPTURE I GAVE TO U WERE IT IS WRITTEN THAT CHRIST ALSO HELPED OUT IN CREATION,MAY BE I SHOULD SUBJECT CHRIST TO EMPIRICAL VERIFICATION FOR U TO BELIEVE THAT SCRIPTURE ABI SINCE YOU ARE A CREATION OF SCIENCE AND NOT FROM A SUPERIOR BEING?

ITS NOT MY FAULT THAT U HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT VERSE NEITHER IM I THE AUTHOR AND IF U ARE NOT A XTIAN ITS ALSO NOT MY FAULT OK SO DON'T GET SO WORKED UP IF I DON'T SEE EVERYTHING FROM SAME LENS WITH U.

I ALSO BELIEVE CERTAIN THINGS ABOUT SCIENCE BUT NOT EVERYTHING AND THAT IS WHAT MAKES ME A RATIONAL BEING AND NOT STEREOTYPED OK.

I ALSO FEEL ITS DUMBER FOR A PERSON TO SO MUCH BELIEVE AND RELY ON ACCOUNT AND DATA MADE BY MAN AND RELEGATE THAT WHICH EMANATES FROM GOD BECAUSE IN OUR LITTLE MIND, LIFE BEGINS AND ENDS IN THE LAB.
THE NOTION THAT SCIENCE IS SUPREME IS LUDICROUS.
GUESS RATIONALITY IS ALSO A PRODUCT OF SCIENCE?

IM DONE WITH U AND IN UR USUAL MANNER U ARE FREE AGAIN TO ATTACK MY PERSON WHILE MY QUESTIONS TO U STILL BEGS FOR ANSWERS.
PEACE AGAIN FOR THE UMPTEENTH TIME.

I JUST REMEMBERED THAT THERE IS NO MEDAL TO BE GIVEN TO THE WINNER OF THIS CONVERSATION IN CASE U THINK ITS A CONTEST.[/b]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Inec's Inability To Conduct Fair Elections Is The Biggest Threat To Unity - Wike / Pictures Of Rochas Son In-law Uche Nwosu House And Street In Gwarimpa Abuja. / Port-harcourt Is Igweocha! What Is The Yoruba Name Of Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.