Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover (26035 Views)

Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! / Your Most Embarassing Moment... / Let's Share Our Most Embarassing Moment With A New Found Chick/guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by Ryannn(m): 10:48pm On Dec 24, 2012
This rat was climbing my body on her birthdae eve while sleeping. Next thn I knew, I was screaming all "jesus jesus!".. Even battered her face a lil in d process angry

1 Like

Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 24, 2012
Red-Light:
what is there not to believe? Are u a learner? undecided
I tire O
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by johnstar(m): 10:57pm On Dec 24, 2012
419nigga: ok dawg here's mine....
#thatembarasingmoment
wn my gf caught me rolling up mari-j... or wen she caught me in a boutique payin 4 anoda gurlz clothings...i flt lyk....i dunno sha...but d filin was horrible
its 2 dry dawg tongue tongue, I 1dr mayb u r sayn d truth, or u juz feel lyk commenting undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by johnstar(m): 11:01pm On Dec 24, 2012
hardbody: We were like supposed to have a night out, I had too much to drink and my state turned to a depressant instead of aphrodisiac which moderate drink will induce.I crashed in the bed believing I will knack after, I slept and woke up at past 9am when the babe was showering and she just asked me to please come and drop her off. I did not ask her out again for a long while, but when next I did, I made up for the events of that previous night. Shiite happens.
undecided
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by Agrika: 11:01pm On Dec 24, 2012
Spent an entire day strolling and parading him around the neighbourhood, only to reach home and discover i was "leaking" through out, i even wore white that day...... That memory still makes me cringe, only God knows what he saw cos white and red is a very prominent combo

2 Likes

Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by dabrake(m): 11:02pm On Dec 24, 2012
Agrika: Spent an entire day strolling and parading him around the neighbourhood, only to reach home and discover i was "leaking" through out, i even wore white that day...... That memory still makes me cringe, only God knows what he saw cos white and red is a very prominent combo
DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by valicious1(m): 11:13pm On Dec 24, 2012
Agrika: Spent an entire day strolling and parading him around the neighbourhood, only to reach home and discover i was "leaking" through out, i even wore white that day...... That memory still makes me cringe, only God knows what he saw cos white and red is a very prominent combo
Dats really, really, really really embarassing. Now here are my tips for u.
1) always be very careful when u're menstrating.
2) always make use of sanitary pads instead of tissue paper (toilet roll)anytime u're seeing ur period.
3) in your own case, never ever put on white trousers/skirt wenever u're menstruating
4) always "check" constantly whenever u're menstruating
5) again, be very careful & watchful when menstruating

9 Likes

Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by dokunbam(m): 11:20pm On Dec 24, 2012
Gentle Naaz: I pee on top of my grl 4 9t, d first time she slept in my room. Hitherto, i stil cnt beliv it

are you drunk?
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by LadyGeorge(f): 11:20pm On Dec 24, 2012
if this should happen 2 me i wnt cme outside 4 days cos of shame and wil always cry wen ever i rememba it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by Ulababy: 11:21pm On Dec 24, 2012
CHINE55: I once went to see my girlfrend in her holstel,on getin dia i realised her roommates wia around and while waiting for them to oblige us the privacy we needed,she gave me her pictures and while i was watching i felt a bit uneasy and needed 2 fart.jux den i raised a portion of my ass to fart silently but i dint succeed as it sounded loudly and oozed afterwards dat her roomies had 2 leave.i dint believe i did such and i left in other to save my face.i know u all have embarasn mo's so share it lets hear
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by Ulababy: 11:23pm On Dec 24, 2012
Heeeyaaa wat an embarrasement sowie
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by dokunbam(m): 11:23pm On Dec 24, 2012
huni_naija: I was walking down the road with a guy i had a crush on, i don't know who forced me to wear high heels on the day but anyways sha those shoes felt so uncomfortable or maybe its because i was nervous i dont know.. anyways as i was about to climb onto the pavement i missed a step and fell down holding on to him, he fell on top of my shoe and broke the heel off! Omo come and see crowd and laughter oo even the guy was laughing at me, can you imagine? angry he offered to help but i just boned him thru out the day? How dare he laugh jor! The way i was walking that day you would have thought i had k leg, had to form and remove the shoes and ended up walking bare foot! No more heels for me ever again...

grin grin grin grin grin laugh won kill me here oo. i beg make i drink and resume the laugh
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by mkoabiola: 11:25pm On Dec 24, 2012
No lover.
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by mykh01(m): 11:33pm On Dec 24, 2012
mko abiola: No lover.
dead man who wan marry u

2 Likes

Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by lacasa: 11:58pm On Dec 24, 2012
dabrake: I was with this girl on a major passage, they just pasted the last semester's results so the crowd there that day na die . . . then all of a sudden, this guy appeared from no where and screamed " . . . nsikan, wetin dey do you nah? I no tell you sey I wan wear that shoe today . . ."

Lmao grin
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by Nobody: 1:04am On Dec 25, 2012
Most embarrassing moment was when we first started dating he came to pick me up and I had on some heeled boots. I underestimated some ice on the ground (from sleet) Lol and i tripped walking to his car. Lmao.

This was years ago tho but feels like yesterday lol.
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by TableLeg(m): 1:06am On Dec 25, 2012
*Kails*:
Most embarrassing moment was when we first started dating. He came to pick me up and I had on some heeled boots and underestimated some ice on the ground. Lol and i tripped walking to his car. Lmao.
That is not bad ... I threw up on my lover's mum and dad at the dinner table .... I walked out quietly after undecided
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by Nobody: 1:28am On Dec 25, 2012
Table Leg :

That is not bad ... I threw up on my lover's mum and dad at the dinner table .... I walked out quietly after undecided

Ohhhhh man! grin
Were you tipsy? Sick? And what was their reactions? grin
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by Iaz93: 1:28am On Dec 25, 2012
valicious1:
Dats really, really, really really embarassing. Now here are my tips for u.
1) always be very careful when u're menstrating.
2) always make use of sanitary pads instead of tissue paper (toilet roll)anytime u're seeing ur period.
3) in your own case, never ever put on white trousers/skirt wenever u're menstruating
4) always "check" constantly whenever u're menstruating
5) again, be very careful & watchful when menstruating
this dude is crazy...LOL

2 Likes

Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by elcatino: 1:33am On Dec 25, 2012
Mine happend back then in school. Went to one of my friend's house (female),didn't meet her so I had to wait coz was told by her neighbours that she has gone to the market,and since I actually went their to eat,I sat patiently by her door waiting for her to return. Bt immidiately she got back,she greeted me and dropped d nylon bag she was holding beside me and quickly ran to the toilet. Wanted to play smart,so I searched d nylon nd saw a bottle of Lacasera(4 ma mind)opened it nd straight into ma mouth. 'V almost drank half b4 I realised it was groundnut oil,haaaaaa. Immidiately she came back nd saw me wit d bottle,she strted laffng,almost all her neighbours knew wot happened 2 me dat day. #e be like say make I dey cry#

3 Likes

Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by Rhedorlahi(m): 1:52am On Dec 25, 2012
Nice
el catino: Mine happend back then in school. Went to one of my friend's house (female),didn't meet her so I had to wait coz was told by her neighbours that she has gone to the market,and since I actually went their to eat,I sat patiently by her door waiting for her to return. Bt immidiately she got back,she greeted me and dropped d nylon bag she was holding beside me and quickly ran to the toilet. Wanted to play smart,so I searched d nylon nd saw a bottle of Lacasera(4 ma mind)opened it nd straight into ma mouth. 'V almost drank half b4 I realised it was groundnut oil,haaaaaa. Immidiately she came back nd saw me wit d bottle,she strted laffng,almost all her neighbours knew wot happened 2 me dat day. #e be like say make I dey cry#
Nice

1 Like

Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by Agrika: 1:55am On Dec 25, 2012
@ elcatino u even lucky she no pour piss inside

1 Like

Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by seuntola: 2:03am On Dec 25, 2012
Red-Light:
its over excitement.. It happens all the time

ALL THE TIME :O

:x
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by TableLeg(m): 2:06am On Dec 25, 2012
*Kails*:

Ohhhhh man! grin
Were you tipsy? Sick? And what was their reactions? grin
Let us just say i had an awkward moment and i had to throw my guts up
Embarrassing all round ... But what other option did i have, i just couldn't make it on time to the bathroom .... embarassed
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by Truckpusher(m): 2:11am On Dec 25, 2012
Mine was the first time I was intimate with my first luv...we were making luv and suddenly I had this feeling that I never had before , and I called her by her name telling her that I want to pee ,but she held me tight while commanding me to pee everything inside her....the rest is now history. because when I saw her the next day when I came back from school, she had scratches all over her neck and arms.
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by powerblaze(m): 2:44am On Dec 25, 2012
My own na wen time reach to perform, chairman no gree stand. Twas A nightmare

1 Like

Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by Nobody: 6:06am On Dec 25, 2012
i alwaz thank God dat am a man... Bt women d suffer o
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by moneyhungry(m): 6:17am On Dec 25, 2012
powerblaze: My own na wen time reach to perform, chairman no gree stand. Twas A nightmare
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by frcxs(m): 7:00am On Dec 25, 2012
dabrake: I was with this girl on a major passage, they just pasted the last semester's results so the crowd there that day na die . . . then all of a sudden, this guy appeared from no where and screamed " . . . nsikan, wetin dey do you nah? I no tell you sey I wan wear that shoe today . . ."

Lwtmb... This is my best I swear!

1 Like

Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by obiyor2000: 7:35am On Dec 25, 2012
My was the day found condoms in my. The worst part was one was missing out of d condoms
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by hagma37yahoocom: 7:37am On Dec 25, 2012
Kslib:
Choi!!!!! Instead of this to happen to me,e better make MTN deduct my 20gig in 2 secs for music of 3mb....
20gig! wie u subcribe that one?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Sexual Life With My Uncle Wife / She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed / 16 Key Peculiarities Of Dating An Independent Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.