Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,942 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? (23905 Views)

Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. / My Love For Small Girls: Is It Normal? / Is It Normal For A Guy To Go Though His Girfriends Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by enolase(m): 1:29pm On Apr 27, 2006
Ilove the first post from Rotweiller.

I have lived in PH for 20 years, and got married in PH.

There are lots of decent girls in PH. If you look for a rough babe, u will get exactly what u got.

I think Kajad should start looking in the right places.
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by babymine(f): 2:59pm On Apr 27, 2006
Word! grin
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by maki(f): 3:16pm On Apr 27, 2006
WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRUE TALK
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by Zahymaka(m): 3:36pm On Apr 27, 2006
Hmmm. I'm a pure PH guy oh -- at least I used to be.
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by kajad(m): 3:37pm On Apr 27, 2006
@enolase; babymine and Maki
b/4 you all run, tell me where those right places are. I have every intention of of going to all the right places! i don't wish to leave PH empty handed  cry  cry
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by kajad(m): 3:37pm On Apr 27, 2006
@Zah
what's your take on the thread?
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by maki(f): 3:38pm On Apr 27, 2006
kajad:

@enolase; babymine and Maki
b/4 you all run, tell me where those right places are. I have every intention of of going to all the right places! i don't wish to leave PH empty handed  cry  cry

my place of cos  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by maki(f): 3:39pm On Apr 27, 2006
why did the admin changed what i wrote
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by wiseguy(m): 4:06pm On Apr 27, 2006
"I wonder what you expect when you pick a girl from the club?"

@Kajad. I do not mean you said the above. I was just trying to emphasize my points.

Again, I still believe the impression that PH gals are money conscious is true to a large extent. But all I am saying is that there are still nice gals in town. So we should not generalise. And I don't think Kajad meant indigenes when he posted the thread and so it should not be misconstrued that was what he meant. You have all manner of peolple from every part of the country in PH and most of them exhibit the same characteristic.
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by Zahymaka(m): 4:10pm On Apr 27, 2006
kajad:

@Zah
what's your take on the thread?

I'm voicing my opinion because I've lived in PH for 12 years -- at lest since I was 5. I've been to almost every corner, from Diobu to GRA to Elelenwo etc etc.
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by freddie1(m): 6:15pm On Apr 27, 2006
Wiseguy and Rottweiler have said it all and there is nothing more for me to add. i too live and work in port harcourt. i moved in from lagos and if you ask me, lagos babes na wa! grin cheesy grin
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by kajad(m): 6:54pm On Apr 27, 2006
wiseguy:

Again, I still believe the impression that PH gals are money conscious is true to a large extent. But all I am saying is that there are still nice gals in town. So we should not generalise. And I don't think Kajad meant indigenes when he posted the thread and so it should not be misconstrued that was what he meant. You have all manner of peolple from every part of the country in PH and most of them exhibit the same characteristic.
Thanks wiseguy for saying the truth as it is. I no longer see it as an impression but a fact. Three different women form divers background exhibiting similar characteristics is no longer fallacy but fact! cool

I still believe there are a lot of good decent babes in the city and i will find one for keeps. wink
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by babymine(f): 9:57am On Apr 28, 2006
@ kajad

I wish you all da best! Make sure you look in the right places. wink wink wink
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by kajad(m): 10:03am On Apr 28, 2006
Example of right places please cry
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by babymine(f): 12:05pm On Apr 28, 2006
Maki's house. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by kajad(m): 12:10pm On Apr 28, 2006
grin grin grin
Why not your house angry lipsrsealed
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by maki(f): 1:15pm On Apr 28, 2006
babymine:

Maki's house. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

babymine's place too grin grin grin grin grin

incase my place doesnt workout for you grin grin
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by babymine(f): 1:17pm On Apr 28, 2006
No oh! Definitely not my house! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by maki(f): 1:19pm On Apr 28, 2006
ok you'll give him one of your sisters grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by babymine(f): 1:23pm On Apr 28, 2006
Abeg oh! My sisters are married! grin

Methinks he'll love ya place. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by maki(f): 1:24pm On Apr 28, 2006
wrong baby cheesy cheesy grin tongue
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by kajad(m): 2:24pm On Apr 28, 2006
angry angry angry you guys are laughing at me cry cry cry
No one wants to help me sad sad
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by nwaigboannoying: 3:52am On Apr 29, 2006
Maybe the title of this post should be " what is it with Nigerian women and money " , grin grin grin I can understand why Nigerian women are the way they are, The thing is, most Nigerian men flash money in front of these women so what do you expect? , Hey no money no booty, Most women are like that but Nigerian women over do it, shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by henry007(m): 4:02am On Apr 29, 2006
for me, i know only of their sodomy attitude but i gues it has to be 4 a purpose and i think that purpose will be money
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by Ashiwaju(m): 6:32am On Apr 29, 2006
I really dont think kajad is trying to ruin P-H babes, we all must not run away from the truth in sentiments, we have got some good P-h girls in the room, atleast i can see maki and babymine although i no mean say them no like money too oo and i no talk say them like money either. before una ask for my head.

The guy is just sharing his experience and @ mr Kajad, try UNIPORT Ladies and i know you will have 1 million things to say. You dont just think you would find a lady in p-h for a bottle of coke? men you gatta pay ooo cus its the only language that exist there. Oil Pay, Oil Rig and shey u know sabi who ur rivals be? u dey clenche babes with oil workers wey sabi spoil babes with oil money. my advice is hold your body till you get back to whereever you ll get the cheap babes or keep searching in p-h till you find a cheap one but in the real sense of it, why you no want pay sef sebi na pass tyme u dey find too. Abeg pay kia kia
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by Zahymaka(m): 9:37am On Apr 29, 2006
When you meet girls who's ambition in life is to get hooked to a Shell worker, what do you do?

henry007:

for me, i know only of their sodomy attitude but i gues it has to be 4 a purpose and i think that purpose will be money

Please clarify. Do you mean you sodomize them?
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by kajad(m): 11:41am On Apr 29, 2006
@ ashiwaju and Zah
You have just caused me more confusion; you guys are telling me that getting a normal girl in PH is like a camel passing through the eye of a needle right? shocked shocked shocked cry
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by Ashiwaju(m): 11:31pm On Apr 29, 2006
I no talk say u no fit get beta girl, but atleast soup wey good na money kill am! and you see a well dressed and beautiful lady wey u like shey no be money she take nice up ni? u gatto spend jare but me i no support pay b4 service u know. atleast if u must pay, na afta service now. grin

1 Like

Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by henry007(m): 12:24am On Apr 30, 2006
no i mean , their sexuality is crazy or better still they are known 4 their homosexual behavior
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by babymine(f): 10:56am On May 01, 2006
@ Ashiwaju

Na wa 4 u oh! grin grin grin

@ Henry

Lies, lies, lies! angry angry angry
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by Zahymaka(m): 12:42pm On May 01, 2006
babymine, please tell henry. We're both PH core people -- how come we don't know about the homosexuality?
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by babymine(f): 12:56pm On May 01, 2006
My brother, everyone wants to give PH a bad name. I'm just hearing about this for the first time.

Kajad see what you're causing! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

D.K. Olukoya: God Will Punish Sexual Perverts In 2019 / Check The Boot At The Shopping Mall (pics) / Dealing With A Partner Who Never Says Sorry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.