Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? (23872 Views)

Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. / My Love For Small Girls: Is It Normal? / Is It Normal For A Guy To Go Though His Girfriends Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by adetoru(f): 11:42pm On Feb 19, 2010
Rotweiller said it well,ihia!Do you know the percentage of non-indigenes who are in PH solely to meet an 'oil worker'?But to be fair sha,there are some really desperate babes in this city but then AGAIN,there are some of you 'out-of-towners who just come to PH to bang a babe and 'bafoo'.Some of you even keep girlfriends here in PH because your wife over there can't trace her.Cruel.
So,considering all things,the game is just being played both ways,man. cool
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by Ngemebiri(m): 11:13am On Feb 23, 2010
My brother, you are very correct, phc girls are very wonderful lately, they no longer appreciate natural love, what they are after is cash! cash!! cash!!!. there is this girl i met for the first time, i invited her out bought her enough drinks, pepper soup and snails, after all enjoyment without me telling her any thing about sex or touching her i carried her to drop her off, to my greatest surprise she asked me if i can make her hair for her, i told her i don't have saloon besides am not an hair stylist, the second one visited me in my Hotel room, we relax without having sex because i don't like rushing into making sex with a girl without knowing you properly, only for she to tell me she needs N50,000 to solve a problem in school, my brother since then i just rolled out Ph girls, 90% of them are money conscious, they no longer have regards for sincere and natural love, they may have their reasons, the most important thing is that if you want to achieve something in life i will advice you look carefully before going into any relationship with any Ph girl unless u are a politician.
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by tushbobo(m): 12:25pm On Feb 23, 2010
Most PH babes are from neighbouring states.Just spend a xmas/newyear break in PH and u ll understand these girls are hustlers looking for mugus(even those who seem innocent and dont stand on the road).One is trying to tie me down with a pregnancy not knowing i dont give a ffff.

1 Like

Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by fishsage1(m): 5:04pm On Aug 25, 2010
Hello , my girlfriend is from PH and she is always asking for money in a not so direct way (when you can not say no).I am from Norway and have no way of checking what she says is true or not.I can not go out freely.She does not return my calls that often and writes very little in her mails , but when money is concerned the mails are long , explaining WHY she must have it .Also her phone is full of other guys phone numbers,any advice,
Thanks
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by kajad(m): 6:25pm On Aug 25, 2010
fishsage1:

Hello , my girlfriend is from PH and she is always asking for money in a not so direct way (when you can not say no).I am from Norway and have no way of checking what she says is true or not.I can not go out freely.She does not return my calls that often and writes very little in her mails , but when money is concerned the mails are long , explaining WHY she must have it .Also her phone is full of other guys phone numbers,any advice,
Thanks

Lol, welcome to PH.
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by fishsage1(m): 6:30pm On Aug 25, 2010
undecidedWell that sounds great , how can you trust them , is there any thing you can do, or is it just a game they play and love is never a part of it .Or is there one in a million that is ok .
Thanks for answering .
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by JesusloveU: 6:32pm On Aug 25, 2010
shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by fishsage1(m): 6:45pm On Aug 25, 2010
whats wrong am i speaking the truth or does this happen regulary to guys.
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by kajad(m): 2:54pm On Aug 26, 2010
@ fishsege1 , most expatriates just want a fling with the girls and the money is just what they girls get out of the relationship. However, if you get steady and more serious the demand will definitely reduce. The question now is how do you convince her that you're serious?
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by fishsage1(m): 9:27pm On Aug 26, 2010
Thank you for the advice , on my last trip i showed her the official seperation papers with my wife all stamped and legal, she must then know i am not fooling around, i hope.
undecided
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by 2sexy(m): 3:07am On Aug 27, 2010
LAZINESS ,LAZINESS, AND LIABILITY IS JUST WHAT NIGERIAN GIRLS HAVE TURNED TO BE. That is why they want quick money and would do anything to have the money,including s3x
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by MMagnet(m): 5:37am On Jan 14, 2012
hey Kajad, do I have ur attention?
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by kajad(m): 2:11pm On Jan 14, 2012
MMagnet:

hey Kajad, do I have your attention?
You gat it! What's Up?

1 Like

Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by adetoru(f): 8:30am On Jan 15, 2012
@fishage1, propose to her. Maybe if you marry her,he'll take you serious.
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by MMagnet(m): 5:04pm On Jan 19, 2012
Hey Kajad please give me a cal, pls : 08098292953
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 27, 2014
Thanks to the creator of this thread as I have immensely benefited from the information here.
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by AntiNigerian: 12:12pm On Jan 12
Dear OP, I don't know if you're still around or alive since you made this thread almost 18 years ago, these Port Harcourt women now have turned into hybrids different from the ones you knew before almost 18 years ago. Now almost every girl you see in there wants to rip you off! Maybe it's because that place was named after a British Paedophilicccc rapist undecided undecided
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by AntiNigerian: 12:20pm On Jan 12
gigitte:
five thousand naira?

*hisses*
โ‚ฆ5000 back in 2006 was about $37 or thereabouts. Now that โ‚ฆ5000 in 2024 is about โ‚ฆ32000 now๐Ÿฅฒ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by AntiNigerian: 12:23pm On Jan 12
wiseguy:
I live and work in PH. I did my NYSC here and I've been here for 5 years now. I met my wife here and that was when I had no single foam in the small "hut" I was managing life then not to talk of giving her a dime. Luckily she was working and one way or the other she supports me financially. She only resigned her work and went back to school when I got a job and I was able to support her through school also. I believe if you truly look in the right places, you'll find nice and decent girls. It depends on what you want in a girl. I prefer neat, simple, natural and decently dressed girls. I wonder what you expect when you pick a girl from the club? Look in the right places and don't be in a hurry. Forget about what you hear about PH babes. I am not denying many of them are like that but you can also find nice ones. Like I said, don't be in a hurry man. Concentrate on why you are here first. Life in PH is faster than you think and hooking up with a girl that milks your pocket is not the best way to start.

And one piece of advice. If you are trying to stay long here. Start thinking of buying a small land and building your own house. PH landlords are not as generous as Lagos or anywhere else. They throw you out the second your rent expires or even before then as has heppened to me.
Was your landlord an Ikwerre landlord?๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’”
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by Kimcutie: 5:33pm On Jan 12
Till now nothing has changed!
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by femmoy(m): 3:06am On Jan 13
kajad:
My job brought me to Port Harcourt a few months ago. I have always heard warning like โ€˜beware of PH babesโ€™ without really understanding the meaning until now.

The first girl I met in the city gave me a bill of buying toiletries and hosting her birthday party barely after 10 days of knowing her! The secondโ€™ a student I knew for one week before she went back to school, calls to requests for phone credit which I oblige her sometimes; the next thing I knew she wants me to send money to her through her bank account.

My thought that a working class girl will be different proved abortive. The working class girl I met told me she wants to go to Dubai during her annual leave to buy goods for sale and that I should lend her some money to augment. This is a girl that has not even been to my house o!

My question is Do you become a benefactor once you ask a girl out in this city or am I being paranoiac? Is this normal with all women everywhere because I have not experienced it before.

Before you ask Please note that I am single and in prime age.

It's not just in PHC,it happens across the country.The moment you ask a Nigerian girl out,you start owing her.
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by Obierika(m): 7:21am On Jan 13
femmoy:

It's not just in PHC,it happens across the country.The moment you ask a Nigerian girl out,you start owing her.

grin
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by MrCork: 5:45pm On Jan 13
Kimcutie:
Till now nothing has changed!

how exactly is it?
Re: What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? by pointblank247(m): 9:12pm On Jan 13
Hmmmm you nefa chii chomchim.
Go ask fubara about the bill wey Wikked gi am.
He never see mouth talk am.
Don't mind those peoples. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Onboard A Lagos Bound Flight (Video) / Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please / Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.