Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,967 members, 7,863,442 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:50 PM

8 Ways To Get Your Husband To Help With Household Chores - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Ways To Get Your Husband To Help With Household Chores (1064 Views)

8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls / 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich / Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Ways To Get Your Husband To Help With Household Chores by simdam500(m): 5:27am On Dec 25, 2012
Guys, let talk bout dis. We've talk bout topic like real man, player, boy and so on. But can this 8 ways really work on u? And ladies do u, get him to help u by this ways too

Getting your husband to help you with domestic chores is quite an art and requires lot of tact and technique. Here’show you can accomplish this seemingly difficult task rather easily:
1. Don’t nag
The moment you start nagging, it has quite the opposite effect on men. They’ll become more stubborn and chances are that you’ll end up having an argument or fight. So first of all, stop nagging. Simply resist the temptation.
2. Politely ask for help
Men by nature respond to women when they ask for help. Don’t nag or taunt, instead politely ask for help. Chances are that you’ll get what you want.
3. Don’t give too many instructions
Often men are willing to help you with your chores but themoment you start giving too many instructions on how things should be done, they lose interest. Try not to control him too much. Let him finish the task the way he wants. You can politely guidebut ensure that you do not turn into a control freak. Give him some flexibility and freedom.
4. Plan and divide the chores
Discuss and plan how the domestic chores will be completed in your household.Involve your husband in the planning. Don’t simply dictateyour terms. His involvement will arouse his interest and he’ll participate actively and willingly.
5. Give some incentives
Make him understand that if he helps you in completing chores, then you can get free quickly and you two canspend some quality time together. Whenever he helps you, reward him with aromantic evening and lots of love.
6. Make working together fun
While washing dishes together, you two can share your day’s events and happenings. You can share jokes and gossips. The idea is to enjoy even though you two are working. If you’ll make working together fun, then your husband would join you willingly.
7. Appreciate him
At the end of the day, everyone wants to be appreciated. So be generouswith your appreciation. Let him know that he did a good job. Thank him for helping you out. Such small gesturesmake a big impact. So don’t underestimate the simple ‘Thank you’. Use it often.
8. Do something special for him
Let him know that he is such a good husband who helps his wife, and appreciate him in every way you can. Do something that will make him feel happy and special.
Use your charm and politeness to make your manhelp you in the household chores. Follow these tips andenjoy!

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Get Your Husband To Help With Household Chores by larrymoore(m): 6:58am On Dec 25, 2012
Good exhortation. Let see if any of these gonna work 4 me.
Re: 8 Ways To Get Your Husband To Help With Household Chores by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 25, 2012
You can formulate and write all the rules of cohabitation in a relationship, when the chips are down, negativity will certainly overwhelmed positive mindset.

It is only God that dissipates all inconceivable shortfall in marriages and relationship. So my point is, marriage should be between Godly people and the knowledge in God encourages a happy home where responsibilities are shared based on commitment to spiritual fulfilment.
Re: 8 Ways To Get Your Husband To Help With Household Chores by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 25, 2012
Re: 8 Ways To Get Your Husband To Help With Household Chores by simdam500(m): 9:51pm On Dec 25, 2012
LastApostle: You can formulate and write all the rules of cohabitation in a relationship, when the chips are down, negativity will certainly overwhelmed positive mindset.

It is only God that dissipates all inconceivable shortfall in marriages and relationship. So my point is, marriage should be between Godly people and the knowledge in God encourages a happy home where responsibilities are shared based on commitment to spiritual fulfilment.

yes i agreed to d above write up, but let talk outside d spiritual realm, and i'll use myself as an example. If my marriage is a blessed1 (4rm God), and yet she cant do any household chores, u think because it a Godly marriage there cant be a breakup Oh because it a Godly marriage i cant file up a divorce case against her Hmm
Re: 8 Ways To Get Your Husband To Help With Household Chores by dmcdad: 2:10am On Dec 26, 2012
Your listing is cool, buh I don't need one to make me do things. Helping with some house chores is something I would love to do as long as she avoids number 3. That's the only reason that might make me decline helping her as she doesn't need to play all the tricks in the world to make me want to help her out. I see it as fun and....
Re: 8 Ways To Get Your Husband To Help With Household Chores by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 26, 2012
simdam500:
yes i agreed to d above write up, but let talk outside d spiritual realm, and i'll use myself as an example. If my marriage is a blessed1 (4rm God), and yet she cant do any household chores, u think because it a Godly marriage there cant be a breakup Oh because it a Godly marriage i cant file up a divorce case against her Hmm
A born again woman normally do things that pleases God which in turn is equally appreciated by her husband.
When both partner shares spiritual fulfilment and physical contentment,you see them rise above trivial happenstance which is unavoidable yet surmountable through Christ our Lord.

(1) (Reply)

At What Age Is Your Sister Ripe Enough For Her First Relationship? / Dateing My Younger Sister Best Friend / 5 Reasons Men Loose Interest In Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.