Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,125 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich (45489 Views)

Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich / 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt / Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by wristbangle: 5:41pm On Oct 06, 2015
The frustration and condemnation broke guys experience from people (ladies in particular) is synonymous to the way society treat a lunatic but the story changes for such guys when they move from grass to grace as friends, families and even enemies will want to have their share of national cake at all cost.

Their change in level will no doubt attract different category of ladies in which he will be seen as the new cash daddy in town to relief their financial woes but left to him, he will device ways to punish them which are as follows;

1. Wind up and lock his car doors when driving

I was fortunate to be among a group of ladies discussing men issue as one of them aired her annoyance towards a big boy who deliberately wind up and lock his car doors when she approached him for a lift. I cannot hold the laugh bursting from my mouth when I heard her silly story but one thing for sure is that if a guy with keke or okada offer her a lift, she will rain curse on his generation.

2. Dump them after exploring their kitty cat

For a guy who just hit jackpot after hustling, he verges into playboy mechanism by enticing ladies with money, harnessing their kitty cats and dump them like those sewage and refuse at ojota.

3. Treat ladies with disdain

Owning to the insult rich dudes have received when they had nothing in the past, they unleash their venom on ladies by embarrassing them on date, speak ill words during their visit, comparing them to jezebel, and fling them out of their apartment at midnight.

4. Save their numbers with horrible names

I was opportune to have access to my big brother's phone and when I scrolled through his BBM and whatsapp contacts, I laughed out loud like someone in comedy house because of funny and horrible names like "Chopandquench", "Thief", "Gold digger", etc he used in saving his several chicks.

5. Ignore ladies call

An adage says "where there is money, there is friend". Once a Lady knows that the story of a broke guy has changed to laughter, she calls frequently which may run his phone battery death as no doubt he will have no choice than to ignore her calls or perhaps deletes her number.

6. Refuse to drop his contact details

I cannot but shake my head when ladies chase a rich dude in order to get his phone number, BlackBerry PIN and house address of which he may reject instantly. Meanwhile when he was a nobody seeking for their love, they see him as a nonentity.

7. Stingy to broke and hungry ladies

The encroachment of broke and hungry ladies is more devastating than grasshoppers nesting on a farmland. Immediately a rich dude notice this attitude in a lady, he becomes very stingy in a way to pursue them.

8. Toil with their emotion

This is an act these category of guys adopt since their feelings was played in the past like football as they use it as payback to ladies by making them fall in love and break their heart afterwards.

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by tosyne2much(m): 5:42pm On Oct 06, 2015
9. They Start Acting Like Buhari

When they become rich they go around with the mentality that they can get any lady at the tip of their finger. They start commanding ladies even the way Buhari cannot control Saraki cool

10. They Expect The Lady To Make Advances

Some of them will sit on the bed and will expect the lady to come to them, grab them and off their boxers before they make move cheesy

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by vizkiz: 5:43pm On Oct 06, 2015
hmmmn...well, if the guy is mature enough he wouldn't act in such silly ways like the op listed above. There are bigger, hotter, sexier women waiting for you out there wink

WARNING GUYS!!!!!!

Don't ever date a broke girl. She is going to be hell for you. Believe me, I have been there!

Just do your thing and flow with what juicy J said in his track with wiz khalifa

"These hoes!! They for everybody
Pass them all around, they at every party
They ain't gon be loyal, not for anybody
Still I love these hoes

(These hoes) They for everybody
Oh, that was your girl? Oops, I'm sorry tongue
Don't bring her around, this just too much money
Yeah I love these hoes" wink

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by Imortal001: 5:44pm On Oct 06, 2015
Respect to all the real guys in the house!

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by dharay99: 5:47pm On Oct 06, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2646599/ladies-what-take-jobless-guys
This happens †o ladies like
d 1s on ds †hread.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by gab264(m): 5:48pm On Oct 06, 2015
Crash and bleed as I fall.
Give u all u ask,I can do it among human.

And how do ladies or girls treat guys when they ave become rich.

#Stories among dhe humans#

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by jamex93(m): 5:48pm On Oct 06, 2015
they deserve worst

if u can't date a guy when he is broke dont go to him when he is rich if not anything ur eyes see na ur biz

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 06, 2015
These are 8ways stewpeed guys pay ladies back when they rich...

6 Likes

Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 06, 2015
This Website Died Four yeas Ago!!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by TheSonOfMark(m): 5:52pm On Oct 06, 2015
Broke or not, I see no reason why I should foot the bills of a lady I haven't committed to . I mean, I like you sugarpie but I'm not your Papa. Go get a job or something. Well, I avoid broke ladies in the first place anyway. Until I put that ring on it, I owe her none of such obligations. ♦

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by TheSonOfMark(m): 5:56pm On Oct 06, 2015
Harbosede02:

Stùpid? 'Cause he's decided to be prudent? 'Cause you can't bend him to do your will whilst milking him dry? The solution is simple:

GET A JOB AND STOP BEING A LEECH! ♦

88 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 06, 2015
Owkay,,,the part about storing the girls numbers with funny names got me lolling.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 06, 2015
Apart from the refuse to spend on broke and hungry ladies_ which I totally support.

Any guy that does the aforementioned probably didn't believe he would blow one day. They are the ones that start acting weird when they hammer.

We all know our team, people that were there for us through it all.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by vizkiz: 5:59pm On Oct 06, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Broke or not, I see no reason why I should foot the bills of a lady I haven't committed to . I mean, I like you sugarpie but I'm not your Papa. Go get a job or something. Well, I avoid broke ladies in the first place anyway. Until I put that ring on it, I owe her none of such obligations. ♦

yeah right, but still doesn't mean you wouldn't do your "boyfriend duties"

5 Likes

Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by wristbangle: 6:00pm On Oct 06, 2015
vizkiz:
hmmmn...well, if the guy is mature enough he wouldn't act in such silly ways like the op listed above. There are bigger, hotter, sexier women waiting for you out there wink

Just do your thing and flow with what juicy J said in his track with wiz khalifa

Still I love these hoes

Lol. Funny comment but some guys will no doubt payback no matter the preaching u offer to them

4 Likes

Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by wristbangle: 6:02pm On Oct 06, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Apart from the refuse to spend on broke and hungry ladies_ which I totally support.

Any guy that does the aforementioned probably didn't believe he would blow one day. They are the ones that start acting weird when they hammer.

We all know our team, people that were there for us through it all.

Your kind is rare and ur category are dwindling day by day. I wish I can grab hold of someone like u. Nice comment ma.

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by wristbangle: 6:03pm On Oct 06, 2015
Harbosede02:

undecided undecided

Seems u are a broke or hungry lady

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by wristbangle: 6:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
viickerz:
This Website Died Four yeas Ago!!

Do something to revive it then. Stop complaining pls.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by wristbangle: 6:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
dharay99:
https://www.nairaland.com/2646599/ladies-what-take-jobless-guys
This happens †o ladies like
d 1s on ds †hread.

cheesy cheesy
Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by vizkiz: 6:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
wristbangle:

Lol. Funny comment but some guys will no doubt payback no matter the preaching u offer to them

like I mentioned earlier "mature guys"

Bro, there are loads of dumb rich guys in town now. Imagine a guy telling his pal to go sit at the back seat cuz he wanna put his girl at the front seat. If them fit do that to their padi, who be the mumu girl whey them no go payback? grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by Gelengelen: 6:06pm On Oct 06, 2015
to all those ladies that ignored, insulted and made me a fool when i had nothing then, may the thunder of God strike and blind your eyes from seeing me.

i don mâke am now YES..i don make am

to all thé guys in nairaland i salute you all. may amadioha cripple those thief thief ladies from coming close to you.

when théy spot you on your Lamborghini....before they Côme close to your car a big trailer will clear thèm off thé road.

those ladies after discovering you have made it and
wants to use their brains to strategize on how to get
you. May sango rendering thèm mad and inflict infinité madness to thèm all.

Amin...Amen.....Iseeee.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by geez18(m): 6:06pm On Oct 06, 2015
Harbosede02:

hahaha..
Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by wristbangle: 6:07pm On Oct 06, 2015
vizkiz:

like I mentioned earlier "mature guys"

Bro, there are loads of dumb rich guys in town now. Imagine a guy telling his pal to go sit at the back seat cuz he wanna put his girl at the front seat. If them fit do that to their padi, who be the mumu girl whey them no go payback? grin

Hahahaha grin him wan show respect for girl whey e knw am when him broke. Indeed na mumu guy.
Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by wristbangle: 6:08pm On Oct 06, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Stupid? 'Cause he's decided to be prudent? 'Cause you can't bend him to do your will whist milking him dry? The solution is simple:

GET A JOB AND STOP BEING A LEECH! ♦

Great response bro. Her comment depicts she is a hungry lady

5 Likes

Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by Hannysmilez(f): 6:09pm On Oct 06, 2015
Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by dharay99: 6:09pm On Oct 06, 2015
wristbangle:

cheesy cheesy
yhu qrab ryy..?
Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 06, 2015
vizkiz:

WARNING GUYS!!!!!!

Don't ever date a broke girl. She is going to be hell for you. Believe me, I have been there!

Still I love these hoes

Gbam! U deserve 25litres of undiluted palm wine!!!

10 Likes

Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by fejikudz(m): 6:09pm On Oct 06, 2015
i dey come
Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by Hannysmilez(f): 6:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
Is it that some ladies are allergic to jobs or making a living by themselves?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by wristbangle: 6:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
dharay99:

yhu qrab ryy..?

I grab bros. Honestly I just don't under the specie called ladies anymore.
Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 06, 2015
If she cannot be with him while he is broke, he'll be a fool to roll with her when he gets rich.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by wristbangle: 6:15pm On Oct 06, 2015
Hannysmilez:
Is it that some ladies are allergic to jobs or making a living by themselves?

Seriously I dunno oo. cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Sells Erection & Ejaculation Herbs After Preaching In A Bus, Lady Shocked / Should I Still Marry Her? / 10 Signs To Know You Are Dating The Wrong Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.