Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

She Also Liked A Bad Boy Too - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Also Liked A Bad Boy Too (1524 Views)

5 Reasons Why You May End-up In A Bad Marriage. / 12 Characteristics Of A Bad Boy / Really Liked A Naija (yoruba) Girl And Regret Not Doing Anything (i'm Oyinbo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Also Liked A Bad Boy Too by Nobody: 6:02am On Dec 25, 2012
I read on a thread how a poster (female) likes a "bad boy" over nice willy guys. Hmm i sighed. Today, i read how a guy killed and raped a lady and kept her body for six months shocked. Did the late lady also loved a bad boy too who might be mentally unstable? Could the bad boy image be hiding some attitude you might not know? Be careful what you desire! Just speaking out loud!
Devon Epps was arrested last December and charged with murdering live-in girlfriend Veronica Jones. Authorities say he killed her at their apartment and then left her body in the bathroom for six months.

A California man bludgeoned and stabbed his girlfriend to death and then left her rotting corpse in his bathroom for more than six months, prosecutors said.

Crime scene photos from the alleged murder of 35-year-old Veronica Joneswere shown to a jury on the first dayof trial on Friday, according to local reports.

Her live-in boyfriend, Devon Epps, 36, is accused of the slaying.

The local coroner said Jones was beaten with a metal table pedestal, raped and then stabbed 32 times.

Her decomposing body was found in the bathtub of the apartment the two shared in Stockton, east of Oakland, on Dec. 5, 2011, six months after Epps allegedly killed her.

At the trial, family members testified that they reported Jones missing in July, a month after she vanished, localFox News reported.

Police told the family they visited theapartment, but never went inside, her brother, Issac Zunica, said on the stand.

FOX 40

Epps during a December 2011 court appearance. After his arrest, his apartment building manager said he was violent and disturbed.

“The only thing they told me is that it’s not a crime to be missing, that they have a right not to talk to familyor friends, and she was basically not missing,” Zuniga said, according to the station.

Epps was eventually evicted from theapartment, and an apartment manager discovered Jones body.

Epps was arrested and charged with murder two days later.http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/killer-lived-gal-slayed-corpse-article-1.1218476
Re: She Also Liked A Bad Boy Too by larrymoore(m): 6:50am On Dec 25, 2012
I like good guys
Re: She Also Liked A Bad Boy Too by Mynd44: 6:55am On Dec 25, 2012
^^
You gay?

1 Like

Re: She Also Liked A Bad Boy Too by usermane(m): 8:20am On Dec 25, 2012
I don't know why girls just prefer a life of discomfort with bad guys rather than contentment with a better guy. No wonder some parents select a husband 4 their daughters cause they believe she can't make d a good choice. Quite unfortunate but true.
This guy must have been abusing her long before d day he murdered her. Hard to fathom why she stuck to d relationship for so long.

1 Like

Re: She Also Liked A Bad Boy Too by 2goodbobo(m): 8:28am On Dec 25, 2012
Mynd_44: ^^
You gay?

What is the point of your comment? Does it make sense to you? Thread is talking about something and here you are talking about something that does not have any ounce of sense.
Re: She Also Liked A Bad Boy Too by Mynd44: 8:32am On Dec 25, 2012
Dude, he said he likes good guys. Can't you get it?
Re: She Also Liked A Bad Boy Too by k2039: 8:47am On Dec 25, 2012
Tested and trusted, most girls like jackas.s, that's why I have decided to be one in the coming year.

If my nice self can't attract them, then my reverse will.
Re: She Also Liked A Bad Boy Too by k2039: 8:53am On Dec 25, 2012
2goodbobo:

What is the point of your comment? Does it make sense to you? Thread is talking about something and here you are talking about something that does not have any ounce of sense.
His comment refered to the first person who commented, he is a guy(the gender on his handle) and he professed to love good guys, that makes him a gay by default, though they were both joking.
Re: She Also Liked A Bad Boy Too by 2goodbobo(m): 8:56am On Dec 25, 2012
Copy that!
Re: She Also Liked A Bad Boy Too by 2goodbobo(m): 8:59am On Dec 25, 2012
@Mynd.. My bad. Apologies. @k2039..copy that!
Re: She Also Liked A Bad Boy Too by Mynd44: 9:33am On Dec 25, 2012
2goodbobo: @Mynd.. My bad. Apologies. @k2039..copy that!
Aight
Re: She Also Liked A Bad Boy Too by larrymoore(m): 9:48am On Dec 25, 2012
Mynd_44: ^^
You gay?
hell no! I am d ladies man.
Re: She Also Liked A Bad Boy Too by Mynd44: 9:51am On Dec 25, 2012
larrymoore: hell no! I am d ladies man.
So why do you like good guys?
Re: She Also Liked A Bad Boy Too by larrymoore(m): 9:51am On Dec 25, 2012
Mynd_44: Dude, he said he likes good guys. Can't you get it?
Dude! The word 'guy' is used 4 both sex, that is male n female. You got it?
Re: She Also Liked A Bad Boy Too by larrymoore(m): 9:53am On Dec 25, 2012
k2039:
His comment refered to the first person who commented, he is a guy(the gender on his handle) and he professed to love good guys, that makes him a gay by default, though they were both joking.
Re: She Also Liked A Bad Boy Too by larrymoore(m): 10:10am On Dec 25, 2012
Mynd_44:
So why do you like good guys?
l like good people, good guys and not gays.
Re: She Also Liked A Bad Boy Too by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 25, 2012
Dats one hell of a niggah.
KIlled his gurl and left her rotten in the bath for 6 mths. Omg

Anyway, I love good guys with a li spice of ruggedity. Lol
Re: She Also Liked A Bad Boy Too by 190theclown: 11:08am On Dec 25, 2012
candygosh: Dats one hell of a niggah.

Anyway, I love good guys with a lik spice of ruggedity. Lol

Re: She Also Liked A Bad Boy Too by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 25, 2012
190-the-clown:

undecided
Re: She Also Liked A Bad Boy Too by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 25, 2012
RIP...maybe in the next world, she won't make such a mistake cos that nigga has ruggedity and badness written all over his face
Re: She Also Liked A Bad Boy Too by Mynd44: 12:55pm On Dec 25, 2012
larrymoore: l like good people, good guys and not gays.
Aight
Re: She Also Liked A Bad Boy Too by k2039: 1:18pm On Dec 25, 2012
lalaosky: RIP...maybe in the next world, she won't make such a mistake cos that nigga has ruggedity and badness written all over his face
smh, are you now forming good guy.
Re: She Also Liked A Bad Boy Too by sexyeyes2012: 2:09pm On Dec 25, 2012
Bad boys are overrated. I prefer nice guys. Now most men have the wrong definition of "nice"
Re: She Also Liked A Bad Boy Too by chinedumo(m): 2:23pm On Dec 25, 2012
candygosh: Dats one hell of a niggah.

Anyway, I love good guys with a li spice of ruggedity. Lol
Define ruggedity
Re: She Also Liked A Bad Boy Too by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 25, 2012
chinedumo: Define ruggedity

My ruggedity doesn't include drugs and gangsterism.
Just plain ego and a lil stuff.

Man, u won't understand
Re: She Also Liked A Bad Boy Too by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 25, 2012
Toto
Re: She Also Liked A Bad Boy Too by Mynd44: 8:12pm On Dec 25, 2012
candygosh:

My ruggedity doesn't include drugs and gangsterism.
Just plain ego and a lil stuff.

Man, u won't understand
Lol
Re: She Also Liked A Bad Boy Too by DollyParton1(f): 10:14pm On Dec 25, 2012
I love em both good and bad combined
That's how God made the world

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Deceiving Who? / ♥♥~:girl's Languages That You Must Understand:~♥♥ / How Can I Quit A 3yr Relationship Dats Not Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.