Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

What Ll U Do If Ur Gf\bf Turn Down Ur Xmas Gift - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Ll U Do If Ur Gf\bf Turn Down Ur Xmas Gift (777 Views)

How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? / Funny Reasons Nigerian Ladies Turn Down Marriage Proposal From Guys / What Ll U Do If Ur Girlfriend Told U She Aborted Pregnancy For Her X (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Ll U Do If Ur Gf\bf Turn Down Ur Xmas Gift by tunad4rari(m): 3:47pm On Dec 25, 2012
What ll u do if ur Bf \Gf turndown ur xmas gift.
Re: What Ll U Do If Ur Gf\bf Turn Down Ur Xmas Gift by 190theclown: 3:55pm On Dec 25, 2012
buy another gift undecided
Re: What Ll U Do If Ur Gf\bf Turn Down Ur Xmas Gift by hrmkz: 4:37pm On Dec 25, 2012
Ask her d reason for d rejection!
Re: What Ll U Do If Ur Gf\bf Turn Down Ur Xmas Gift by k2039: 4:44pm On Dec 25, 2012
I will kill myself.

On a more serious note that will be the last time she gets a gift from me, I don't care whatever her reason is, it's insulting.
Re: What Ll U Do If Ur Gf\bf Turn Down Ur Xmas Gift by mrkels(m): 4:46pm On Dec 25, 2012
Happened to me back then in school, was a val gift, we had some 'hard' issues, she didn't come out from her hostel to see me, so I just went to the opposite hostel, called gf number 2, and gave it to her, she "over appreciated" it and u need to see how she showed the appreciation later that night in my room(TDB tins) cheesy
Re: What Ll U Do If Ur Gf\bf Turn Down Ur Xmas Gift by trixandra(f): 8:25pm On Dec 25, 2012
I will simply coLlect my gift and give to the next person I see on my way
out. After all,some people do not have the privilege of getting gift
from anyone.

1 Like

Re: What Ll U Do If Ur Gf\bf Turn Down Ur Xmas Gift by dmcdad: 2:15am On Dec 26, 2012
k2039: On a more serious note that will be the last time she gets a gift from me, I don't care whatever her reason is, it's insulting.

Gbam!!! I will NEVER buy her any gift from that moment till....
Re: What Ll U Do If Ur Gf\bf Turn Down Ur Xmas Gift by Nobody: 2:36am On Dec 26, 2012
I would be upset. No more gifts for them.
Re: What Ll U Do If Ur Gf\bf Turn Down Ur Xmas Gift by olumaxi(m): 9:17am On Dec 26, 2012
hrmkz: Ask her d reason for d rejection!
yeah,ask her..it might b out of pity 4 u dat u av no money,yet u went ahead to buy such gift..jst ask..listen n digest her responses(body language n oral) b4 takin decisions..1 lov
Re: What Ll U Do If Ur Gf\bf Turn Down Ur Xmas Gift by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 26, 2012
dmcdad:

Gbam!!! I will NEVER buy her any gift from that moment till....
is it because u will be broke after that grin grin grin
Re: What Ll U Do If Ur Gf\bf Turn Down Ur Xmas Gift by cigaricon(m): 9:57am On Dec 26, 2012
It happened to me once, I took to her a pack of chocolate and she refused to accept though we had issues the pravious day. So right there in her presence I opened the thing and started eating it. It got her vexed up and as she angrily walked away, I took out my phone and deletet her number. angry na for there our relationship end oh. Rubbish, u know how much I buy dat chocolate?

1 Like

Re: What Ll U Do If Ur Gf\bf Turn Down Ur Xmas Gift by dmcdad: 5:59pm On Dec 26, 2012
mondi_cheeks: is it because u will be broke after that grin grin grin

Maybe....
Re: What Ll U Do If Ur Gf\bf Turn Down Ur Xmas Gift by dmcdad: 6:01pm On Dec 26, 2012
cigar icon: It happened to me once, I took to her a pack of chocolate and she refused to accept though we had issues the pravious day. So right there in her presence I opened the thing and started eating it. It got her vexed up and as she angrily walked away, I took out my phone and deletet her number. angry na for there our relationship end oh. Rubbish, u know how much I buy dat chocolate?

Gbam!!! You be correct guy jare. I like your style. No time to tolerate trash
Re: What Ll U Do If Ur Gf\bf Turn Down Ur Xmas Gift by UjSizzle(f): 7:27pm On Dec 26, 2012
It'll hurt real bad. When my anger is spent, I'd like to know what went wrong. People you love don't just reject your gifts without reasons.
Re: What Ll U Do If Ur Gf\bf Turn Down Ur Xmas Gift by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 26, 2012
dmcdad:

Maybe....
here are some tips...wait for those guys who shop lift and sell fragrances at 1\4 price downtown grin whenever u get the chance to buy them, get them and keep stock...anytime she refuses it won't hurt that much cos u knw u bought it at a stupid price wink
Re: What Ll U Do If Ur Gf\bf Turn Down Ur Xmas Gift by dmcdad: 9:24pm On Dec 26, 2012
mondi_cheeks: here are some tips...wait for those guys who shop lift and sell fragrances at 1\4 price downtown grin whenever u get the chance to buy them, get them and keep stock...anytime she refuses it won't hurt that much cos u knw u bought it at a stupid price wink

Hmm.. This is super-cool. You seem to be an expert on this, how come you have so much expertise on this? Your working experience on this must be extreme... grin grin grin
Re: What Ll U Do If Ur Gf\bf Turn Down Ur Xmas Gift by mashnino(m): 9:40pm On Dec 26, 2012
Would take it back...

nd dat will be the last time she will get anything from me..
Re: What Ll U Do If Ur Gf\bf Turn Down Ur Xmas Gift by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 26, 2012
dmcdad:

Hmm.. This is super-cool. You seem to be an expert on this, how come you have so much expertise on this? Your working experience on this must be extreme... grin grin grin
my husband doesn't make a living from roasted ground nuts alone...
Re: What Ll U Do If Ur Gf\bf Turn Down Ur Xmas Gift by adewaleafolabi(m): 10:50pm On Dec 26, 2012
Take a breath, smile and graciously tell her you've really got to be somewhere else. Pickup your phone call someone who would accept that gift with the gratitude of a miracle.

(1) (Reply)

Is Our Mothers' Generation The Last Wifey Generation / Who Likes Crazy Fun Girls? / Why The Wedding Ring Is Worn On The Fourth Finger?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.