Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

My Ex (married) Still Wants A Feel Of Me!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex (married) Still Wants A Feel Of Me!!! (1269 Views)

She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / Can You Get Married still An Undergraduate?Ladies. / My Ex That Is Married Still Wants Me Back.what Do I Do My Fellow Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex (married) Still Wants A Feel Of Me!!! by korel9: 7:27pm On Jan 23, 2013
Strange as it may sound, my ex, now married still wants a feel of me. I have been trying all means to avoid her but it's obvious she's ready to go to any length to track me down.
Two Sundays ago, I got my first shocker of my the year when I responded to a knock on my door only to find her with her baby strapped behind her. I had to lie to her that I had a girl in the bedroom who wouldn't be pleased with her presence before she agreed to go home that day. Since then she's been sending me stupid messages on how angry she was with the treatment I gave her (even requesting for an apology) and how jealous she is that I had another girl with me on her unscheduled visit.
Dear NL, who do I take this case to or what face-saving action do I take?
Constructive responses please.
Re: My Ex (married) Still Wants A Feel Of Me!!! by braine(m): 7:31pm On Jan 23, 2013
Give her what she wants. Its not like you haven't had anything together before. She may go to any length to get what she wants or probably find someone else.
Re: My Ex (married) Still Wants A Feel Of Me!!! by Sijo01(f): 7:35pm On Jan 23, 2013
@op, As an adult, which I believe you are, if somebody comes to you with an issue like this? How will you advise the person?

1 Like

Re: My Ex (married) Still Wants A Feel Of Me!!! by korel9: 7:39pm On Jan 23, 2013
braine: Give her what she wants. Its not like you haven't had anything together before. She may go to any length to get what she wants or probably find someone else.

I am very sure you didn't mean what u just said "Give her..." HELL NO!
Re: My Ex (married) Still Wants A Feel Of Me!!! by BedLam: 7:43pm On Jan 23, 2013
Once your Girlfriend is always your girlfriend!
Re: My Ex (married) Still Wants A Feel Of Me!!! by Acidosis(m): 8:05pm On Jan 23, 2013
BedLam: Once your Girlfriend is always your girlfriend!
sounds strange but true...

mehn...marriage is a difficult task.... *smh seriously*
Re: My Ex (married) Still Wants A Feel Of Me!!! by braine(m): 8:06pm On Jan 23, 2013
korel9:

I am very sure you didn't mean what u just said "Give her..." HELL NO!

Then be open with her; tell her you're not in for it.
Re: My Ex (married) Still Wants A Feel Of Me!!! by greedie1(f): 8:29pm On Jan 23, 2013
tell her no and mean it. run if u ve to.
Re: My Ex (married) Still Wants A Feel Of Me!!! by topsco(m): 8:36pm On Jan 23, 2013
...Oro yii dabi Okete to n de Oloko...
Bygone is bygone,close ur mind off her and let her know say she no be single again,na a bi le ko she don be...and face ur own life,cos dis one na temptation.
P34C3
...ni igba to ba ya Aye ma bere pe ki ni ire wa leyin aaro o...
Re: My Ex (married) Still Wants A Feel Of Me!!! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 23, 2013
Be firm and tell her you're not interested. Remind her you have moved on and she has done the same. You're the one entertaining her nonsense. Don't respond to her messages. The next time she comes to your house, tell her to go home to her husband and close the door on her face, soon she'll get the message.
Re: My Ex (married) Still Wants A Feel Of Me!!! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 23, 2013
Back away from the crazy undecided
Re: My Ex (married) Still Wants A Feel Of Me!!! by DigitalSignal(m): 9:31pm On Jan 23, 2013
korel9: Strange as it may sound, my ex, now married still wants a feel of me. I have been trying all means to avoid her but it's obvious she's ready to go to any length to track me down.
Two Sundays ago, I got my first shocker of my the year when I responded to a knock on my door only to find her with her baby strapped behind her. I had to lie to her that I had a girl in the bedroom who wouldn't be pleased with her presence before she agreed to go home that day. Since then she's been sending me stupid messages on how angry she was with the treatment I gave her (even requesting for an apology) and how jealous she is that I had another girl with me on her unscheduled visit.
Dear NL, who do I take this case to or what face-saving action do I take?
Constructive responses please.
Take a firm stand on the issue and make her see reasons why you can't continue seeing each other. You had something in the past, but now she is someone else's, so don't even think about sleeping with her anymore. You can have all the women in the world, if that's your wish, but once she's married just let her be!
Re: My Ex (married) Still Wants A Feel Of Me!!! by Pizzanatty(m): 9:32pm On Jan 23, 2013
Its very easy 4 most ppl 2 just say anytyn dey lyk...bt dere ar sometyns dt u guys should knw..

* Such action will bring back some good memories 2 d Op and bearing in mind dt we dont knw hw dey got seperated b4 her marriage.
* D Op may nt even be sayn if i feels like doing it bt just because she married or he is buyn d idea bt tryn 2 b godly and decent in ds area...etc
my opinion is ds...plsss try close ur heart against any chances of intimacy wit her and delete as fast as possible any messg she sends 2 U dt will make u emotional 2 bring abt ur past sexual exploit.
Also try and b friendly and helpful so dt she dont ruin her marriage,talk 2 her hw much u care bt dt she is married nw and its nt polite...let see reasons abt good morals,cos she may get it esle wea...whs also is nt good..
And if u ar able 2 do dt,i tink she wit tym she will eva b respectful 2 U and hw u saved her marriaged...she lusting nw bt wen ar eyes ar open either tru or some1 else dt places u as an enemy of true friend.

1 Like

Re: My Ex (married) Still Wants A Feel Of Me!!! by korel9: 10:29pm On Jan 23, 2013
word bro
Re: My Ex (married) Still Wants A Feel Of Me!!! by nikaShow(m): 10:55pm On Jan 23, 2013

1 Like

Re: My Ex (married) Still Wants A Feel Of Me!!! by KINGwax(m): 11:14pm On Jan 23, 2013
Make her come bk wit the strapped baby at her back. Try and talk to her, both of u might reach a conclusion to use the child for money ritual. Then u can enjoy together.
My 50cents. Be wise

1 Like

Re: My Ex (married) Still Wants A Feel Of Me!!! by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 23, 2013
An Ex Married?? With a Kid?? Brought the kid around?? Hell no!! Are you stupid or what??
Re: My Ex (married) Still Wants A Feel Of Me!!! by Flye: 12:45am On Jan 24, 2013
Op what did u do to her whe u were together? You have to undo it by talking to her and let her know that she is no more what she was before, so must live that live maturly.
Re: My Ex (married) Still Wants A Feel Of Me!!! by Johnnny(m): 12:53am On Jan 24, 2013
Hear her out first, who knows? she may have brought the kid to your place to introduce him/her as your child.

"Em Em you remember that thing we did over a year ago, this is the product o"grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Ex (married) Still Wants A Feel Of Me!!! by Mynd44: 1:44am On Jan 24, 2013
@OP, if someone came to your house and brought poison for you to eat will you? How will you chase that person away?

Use the same technique and you will be fine

(1) (Reply)

Before You Get Married Please Read.. / ''i Am The Wife, She Is The Cook'' / Any Advice For My Gullible Friend!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.