Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,760 members, 7,851,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:03 AM

Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 - Adverts (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 (61677 Views)

Make Legitimate Money Online In Nigeria Straight Into Your Nigerian Bank Account: Without Paypal. / How To Make Legitimate Money On D Internet Without Capital / Make legitimate money Investing In Gold Coins on the Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 11:30am On Aug 24, 2013
Nzecorneboy: Please @op am a newbie here, pls who can put me through, tl me all abt d biz, hw it works and d rest. Am ur group member@op please am begging. My email is nzecorneboy@yahoo.com. Tnx alot

Read how it works here:

http://www.somuchtake..com/2013/05/how-does-this-opportunity-work.html

Your start up cost is N3000. It's soon going to be N5000 though. I'm working on a site and as soon as the site is delivered to me it's going to cost N5000 to join us.

After you've read through the blog above and you still have questions, you can reach me on 08063306838.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Nzecorneboy: 12:58pm On Aug 24, 2013
Tanks @op am gratful
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by fejiron: 3:12pm On Aug 24, 2013
It is very funny that Nigerian Internet Marketers who don't earn penny online are the one telling you they made N1million in 2 days or N2million in 30days and they use corel draw and photoshop payment proofs to deceive people and then charge N10,000 for seminars and then our people who think N1million can jump from the sky rush at the seminars. And when they have attended and get nothing back, they conclude that all internet marketers are the same. Its unfortunate that the average Nigeria does not cherish hardwork but want to enjoy all the goodies of life. www.facebookcashbank..com
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 8:59pm On Aug 24, 2013
Nzecorneboy: Tanks @op am gratful

You're welcome. I'll be expecting to hear from you very soon.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 11:28am On Aug 26, 2013
How was the week-end guys? Mine was hectic. Started our Youth week in church yesterday. Promises to be XploSive!

Wish you a great week of money making this week.

Read how it works and contact me to get started immediately.

Peace!
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 9:34pm On Aug 26, 2013
Franca, I need your details to work on your blog. Please send as soon as possible.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by nnabuike1(m): 3:26am On Aug 27, 2013
Make Millions in Forex Trading!! Use Forex Forcasts from [url]WWW.EMEXLABORATORIES.COM[/url].

At [url]WWW.EMEXLABORATORIES.COM[/url], we have been delivering free forex forcasts on this forum for over a month now. During this time, we have received many clients.

So far, every one of our clients that volunteered to report on their performance have reported a net positive roi. A handful of our clients report earnings in excess of $100,000 during the month in which they have used Forex Forcasts from www.emexlaboratories.com in their Forex trading strategies.

Free forex forcasts are currently available at www.emexlaboratories.com New models have been developed to provide for significant improvements in accuracy of predictions.

Forcasts are provided for all the major currency pairs and a wide variety of other currency pairs.

Catch 500+ Pips Per Day. Make Millions in FOREX Trading!!!

Today, the forcast are as follows:

EUR/USD
Trade Alert: 27-08

BUY @ 1.3376
T/P @ 1.33826
S/L @ 1.33747

USD/SEK
Trade Alert: 27-08

BUY @ 6.5022
T/P @ 6.50459
S/L @ 6.501

A 3 day extended forcast for GBP/USD for your convenience. See the attached pdf file.

Go to www.emexlaboratories.com for free 3-day forcast of many Forex pairs.

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 12:30pm On Aug 27, 2013
neksummi: Franca, I need your details to work on your blog. Please send as soon as possible.

There was someone who also joined yesterday through Mike but hasn't called him to identify himself and send him details. Please do so immediately so you can get started immediately.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by EGUNSOLA14: 1:00pm On Aug 27, 2013
Yes you are right am actaually awaiting the guy detail hope he'll get intouch with me before evening time. This programe is infact on of the best way of making money on the net so easy to strategies and once you do that people start to locate you an be asking you to carry them along are you still watching?come along side the winning team i'll give you full support here is my blog http://egunsolasmart..com/ call 08073772101. See you at the top
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 7:21am On Aug 28, 2013
A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream we dream together is a REALITY. Let us dream together for a better Quick Smart Programme. Join us here:

Have a great day.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 3:52pm On Aug 28, 2013
It's been a wonderful day!
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 7:17am On Aug 29, 2013
Franca, I got your details last night. I'm going to work on your blog today. Have a nice day.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by tundebj(m): 8:54pm On Aug 29, 2013
Im in this is a wonderful program, hear from u soon jolatemi077@gmail.com
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by nnabuike1(m): 2:38am On Aug 30, 2013
Make Millions in Forex Trading!! Use Forex Forcasts from [url]WWW.EMEXLABORATORIES.COM[/url].

At [url]WWW.EMEXLABORATORIES.COM[/url], we have been delivering free forex forcasts on this forum for over a month now. During this time, we have received many clients.

So far, every one of our clients that volunteered to report on their performance have reported a net positive roi. A handful of our clients report earnings in excess of $100,000 during the month in which they have used Forex Forcasts from www.emexlaboratories.com in their Forex trading strategies.

As we begin a new demonstration month, we do so with the goal that a good portion of our clients will earn over $1,000,000!!!.
Our analysis shows that a reasonably disciplined trader who follows our daily forcasts religiously while being on alert to worldly events should have no problems meeting this goal.

It is true that we at [url]WWW.EMEXLABORATORIES.COM[/url] are in this business to make money given the businessmen that we are, but as scientists and engineers, we have an academic reputation to uphold. One embodiment of our reputation is presented in the accuracy of our physical and mathematical models, which are displayed in our daily forcasts. For the forseeable future, we will continue to provide these free forcasts to the public, we value our reputation as much as our profits, even more so!!

Free forex forcasts are currently available at www.emexlaboratories.com New models have been developed to provide for significant improvements in accuracy of predictions.

Forcasts are provided for all the major currency pairs and a wide variety of other currency pairs.

Catch 500+ Pips Per Day. Make Millions in FOREX Trading!!!

Today, the forcast are as follows:

AUD/USD
Trade Alert: 30-08

BUY @ 0.892793
T/P @ 0.897062
S/L @ 0.892291

CAD/USD
Trade Alert: 30-08

BUY @ 0.951613
T/P @ 0.951999
S/L @ 0.951483

A 3 day extended forcast for GBP/USD for your convenience. See the attached pdf file.

Go to www.emexlaboratories.com for free 3-day forcast of many Forex pairs.

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 11:01am On Aug 30, 2013
I'm sure many are anxiously waiting for me to announce the completion of the work on my site. Work is almost done. The programmer has finished the work and will start uploading the files online. Internet connection is very slow here in Adamawa state but we hope to be able to upload files of up to 1GB in a couple of days.

Keep your fingers crossed.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 8:46pm On Aug 30, 2013
neksummi: Franca, I got your details last night. I'm going to work on your blog today. Have a nice day.

All right. Here's your blog Franca:
http://francasmart..com/

Have a great week-end.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by tundebj(m): 10:52am On Aug 31, 2013
HI ALL, I AM ABIODUN JOSEPH AND I JUST JOINED THE TEAM, HOW IS IT GOING WITH YOU ALL, STAY FOCUSED YOU WILL GET THERE
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by EGUNSOLA14: 1:12pm On Aug 31, 2013
This is the success voice calling on everyone willing to have a remarkable changes in financies to take advantage of this golden opportunity get involved in this programe that has been turning lives around for good. Dont you know your testimonies might be the next? It high time you start sharing your life changing experience with people instead of you busy reading others. Incase you give a second thought and made up you mind read through what you are expected to do.am always available to assist you out here is my link http://egunsolaquicksmart..com
for any questions call me on 08073772101 See you at the top.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 1:16pm On Aug 31, 2013
tundebj: HI ALL, I AM ABIODUN JOSEPH AND I JUST JOINED THE TEAM, HOW IS IT GOING WITH YOU ALL, STAY FOCUSED YOU WILL GET THERE

Here's your blog:
http://abiodunsmart..com/

So get down to work and I wish you all the best.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by oguduvictor(m): 1:04pm On Sep 01, 2013
Money gives its possessor the ability to please other pple. Happy new mth pals. Hoping to make extra money dx new month? Quickly join me on http://oguduquicksmart..com
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 1:20pm On Sep 02, 2013
A brand new week. Wish all team members a fulfilling week.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 8:20am On Sep 03, 2013
Don't say I didn't notify you. Joining this programme next week may cost you N5000! Take advantage of joining us this week at N3000.

All the best.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by fejiron: 12:21pm On Sep 03, 2013
Its no longer news, people and i mean lot of people are making money from facebook daily on Autopilot meaning without lifting a finger...setup and go to sleep.....You too Can now Make Real, Genuine and Stress-free Money on the Internet Right Here in Nigeria Without Scam!

Please check www.facebookcashbank..com for more info to be part of the seminar and bonuses involved....

Date: 21st Of Sept 2013

Fee: #7500 (Payments before 17th Sept 2013 get #2500 off meaning they would pay #5000 to attend)

Venue: Portharcourt

Time: 12pm-2pm (No African Time)

Note: No payments at the venue please.
If you come with your laptop you have the opportunity to earn that same day as i would patiently set you up free of charge...
Invite 3people and attend yours Absolutely Free meaning we would refund your money cash that day of the Training..but you must indicate the person you referred. After the person you refered Paid for the seminar send a text including the persons name, and Phone no to 08064755779
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 9:08am On Sep 04, 2013
Hello guys, how's the going?
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 12:24pm On Sep 04, 2013
On my to the village so if u cant reach me on phone, know ye that i'm out of town. U can however send me an email should u need to notify me of ur payment. Airtel dey my village so i can access my mails.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by sylve406: 5:29pm On Sep 05, 2013
wats happenin here I've been out for a very long tym due to som reasonbs and know cares to ask . well am back so wats cooking?
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by cool080: 6:00pm On Sep 05, 2013
sylve406: wats happenin here I've been out for a very long tym due to som reasonbs and know cares to ask . well am back so wats cooking?
we are still moving forward for those of us who is wondering whats going on here visit www.davinasmart..com to join this money making bussines
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 7:21pm On Sep 05, 2013
sylve406: wats happenin here I've been out for a very long tym due to som reasonbs and know cares to ask . well am back so wats cooking?
Cool080 has answered you. Visit her blog to get started if u're yet to be in.
cool080: we are still moving forward for those of us who is wondering whats going on here visit www.davinasmart..com to join this money making bussines
Thanks for responding to the guy. So how's d going? Pls get in touch with me.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 8:47am On Sep 06, 2013
I'm back from the village. Business continues. It never actually stopped. Someone paid ystd while i was away in the village. That's the beauty of internet biz.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by rozayx5(m): 12:17pm On Sep 06, 2013
undecided undecided undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Gullible people

how many millionaires have emerged except the founder grin grin

1 Like

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 1:34pm On Sep 06, 2013
rozayx5: undecided undecided undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Gullible people

how many millionaires have emerged except the founder grin grin
No. Not even the founder is a millionaire! Keep showing your ignorance of what's going on here. All ye nay sayers shall be put to shame. Money doesn't grow on trees. If u join this program hoping to make money out of thin air, you're going to be disappointed. But if u join with d aim of learning and implementing basic internet marketing skills, you're going to make money. It has come to my notice as it was the confession of someone who paid today that there are many secret followers of this thread who are doubting Thomases. I want to tell these people that if what we're doing here isnt for real, this thread would have been out of here for long. The fact that we're still matching on except for little distractions here and there like this one shows that we really are going somewhere. Our site would av been ready by now if not for the terribly slow internet connection where i live. We're working out ways around that. God bless optimistic people.

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (44) (Reply)

SCAM ALERT!!- Laptop/parcel/money From UK,USA Through A Cargo Company Scam Alert / Www.bet9ja.com ( Get an uncompetitive reward for your Passion) / Sowget Exchanger: Perfect Money, Bitcoin, USDT, Deriv, AstroPay, Binance, PayPal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.