Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:19 PM

Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 - Adverts (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 (61671 Views)

Make Legitimate Money Online In Nigeria Straight Into Your Nigerian Bank Account: Without Paypal. / How To Make Legitimate Money On D Internet Without Capital / Make legitimate money Investing In Gold Coins on the Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 3:03pm On Sep 14, 2013
Bestlyf: Its been long I check out this thread. I don't know so much has been happening. How far with our new website?

It'll soon be live.

demoreon: just arrived the country lots of mails to reply smiley i jst left you a pm

You're welcome.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Jehem: 11:24pm On Sep 14, 2013
I am interested pls email me thumpmike13@gmail.com
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Tonjeola1(m): 6:59am On Sep 15, 2013
Jehem: I am interested pls email me thumpmike13@gmail.com
Learn everything here: www.tajusmart..com
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by haychPee(m): 10:38am On Sep 15, 2013

Or better still visit/click...
edunsmart..com/2013/09/make-one-million-naira-n1-000000-in-6.html?m=1
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by rozayx5(m): 11:26am On Sep 15, 2013
demoreon: hello bro, been a very very very long time.... glad to know the race is still on...when do we get to hangout with the new millionaires? smiley cheesy grin cool

yeah more like hangout with over night New usernames praising " scam smart blogs
grin grin grin grin

he can keep fooling the newbies, but the wise ones are watching him in 3D cool cool

here is someone profile he claimed to have built a "smart blog" and collected payment from

profile - created one thread, only one comment from neksunmi grin grin grin grin

his only 2 posts all praise neksunmi and his ponzi scheme, grin grin

something tells me this is neksunmi selling his blogs to himself to claim new victims in his scheme

[size=30pt]GUYS SHINE YOUR EYES[/size]

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 12:59pm On Sep 15, 2013
rozayx5:
yeah more like hangout with over night New usernames praising " scam smart blogs
grin grin grin grin

he can keep fooling the newbies, but the wise ones are watching him in 3D cool cool

here is someone profile he claimed to have built a "smart blog" and collected payment from

profile - created one thread, only one comment from neksunmi grin grin grin grin

his only 2 posts all praise neksunmi and his ponzi scheme, grin grin

something tells me this is neksunmi selling his blogs to himself to claim new victims in his scheme

[size=30pt]GUYS SHINE YOUR EYES[/size]

God forbid!

Only time will put you to shame. So this is how jobless one could be monitoring my activities just to find fault? Let me assure you that as far as my online business is concerned, you're NEVER going to find me wanting.

And mind you the person you quoted isn't with you in your quest to pull me down. Demereon is someone I respect very much. He did not join the programme but he has never tried to pull us down. In fact he has offered meaningful contributions that have helped us in this move.

No shaking. Forward ever!

It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat - Theodore Roosevelt

Quoted from: https://www.nairaland.com/1430447/quotes-all-entrepreneurs-should-memorize
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 6:52am On Sep 16, 2013

I have said time and again that I don't need to email you anything again as all information on how to make payment to join us can be found on this thread and the various blog links posted here by members. So go read how it works here:
http://www.somuchtake..com/2013/05/how-does-this-opportunity-work.html

After reading, if you still have questions, call me on 08063306838. Please don't call me before reading. Read first and ask me only things that weren't clear to you.

Thank you. Have a lovely week.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by cool080: 4:21pm On Sep 16, 2013
hey dear get more info here www.davinasmart..com for a quick access
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by cool080: 4:27pm On Sep 16, 2013
happy new week to all those following this thread as this week runs you can be a part of this great opportunity to make money online yourself if you are wondering how this can be real visit www.davinasmart..com to get a fast and quick access to this life time opportunity SEE YOU AT THE TOP
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by cool080: 2:46am On Sep 17, 2013
wondering what is going on here visit www.davinasmart..com for a quick access

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 2:48pm On Sep 17, 2013
Please the first thing you do after payment is to send me your details so I can start work on your blog. Somebody paid yesterday and he's yet to send me his details more than 24hours after payment!
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 1:06pm On Sep 18, 2013
My website developer has traveled down to Lagos among other things to be able to upload the content of my site online. He's called to tell me the internet speed in Lagos is good so within a couple of days, we should have our site ready!

The wait don tire me wallahi! We dey suffer for Adamawa no be small.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 9:10pm On Sep 18, 2013
Just done with one of my team member's blog:

http://daraquicksmart..com

One of the very last I'll be creating as our site will soon be live.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 4:09pm On Sep 19, 2013
Going out of town for a prayer conference. Will be back Saturday morning. My activities here will be erratic please.

Thanks for your understanding.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by tundebj(m): 8:05pm On Sep 19, 2013
Thank you for prayin for us, as we team up to make Africa better, enjoy God
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by tundebj(m): 8:30am On Sep 20, 2013
Hi all, its a great day, whats your plan for this program? I've always said great minds should work together. Looks like i have a biger mentor. The best form of work anyone should do would be something that you put much effort at the begining but less stress any time from 1month and above while your passive income continues to grow. This is only possible when you work in a team & with people of great minds. To make money online and succeed you need team work
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by oguduvictor(m): 5:56pm On Sep 20, 2013
Do u know that when you register with http://oguduquicksmart..com you get a free website dat generate autopilots income for you? Hurry b4 i change my mind http://oguduquicksmart..com
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 6:19pm On Sep 20, 2013
tundebj: Hi all, its a great day, whats your plan for this program? I've always said great minds should work together. Looks like i have a biger mentor. The best form of work anyone should do would be something that you put much effort at the begining but less stress any time from 1month and above while your passive income continues to grow. This is only possible when you work in a team & with people of great minds. To make money online and succeed you need team work

My kind of mind. God bless you. We're on a break right now.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by cool080: 6:36pm On Sep 20, 2013
tundebj: Hi all, its a great day, whats your plan for this program? I've always said great minds should work together. Looks like i have a biger mentor. The best form of work anyone should do would be something that you put much effort at the begining but less stress any time from 1month and above while your passive income continues to grow. This is only possible when you work in a team & with people of great minds. To make money online and succeed you need team work
Yes you are right to join the team and make real and legitimate money online click here www.davinasmart..com/2013/05/make-one-million-naira-n1-000000-in-6_23.html?m=1
For Any Questions Call
TO YOUR ONLINE SUCCESS
SEE YOU ON TOP
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 9:27am On Sep 21, 2013
Back from our church's annual youth prayer conference in Yola. The fire that was ignited at the conference is contagious and unstoppable. Beware!
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 9:28am On Sep 21, 2013
I read this article by Lawrence Tam in my mail this morning and I was inspired. I hope you enjoy it too.

HATERS GONNA HATE

You know what I am talking about.

Here you are doing your wonderful, life changing, made up your mind, prove the world, bring value, help others, feel awesome about yourself thing...

and undoubtedly you have your spectators...

The ones that sit on the side lines.

Watching

Waiting for you to fail

To give up

To prove them right

To talk bad

To make you feel like you are crazy

Basically to sabotage you and bring you back down to the level they are...

BUT where are they? ON THE SIDE LINES!!

They are not doing what you are. They don't get it. They don't feel what you feel and believe...

so tell me something.

Are you really going to think that what they tell you or others is more real than what you think and believe about yourself?

OF COURSE NOT.

Pay attention to who you listen to and keep doing YOUR THING; Build a better life, make positive changes, see results and help others. Do what makes you happy just like I have.

Cause haters will always be what??
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 4:03pm On Sep 21, 2013
Please like this facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/smartmakehotmoneyonline

Our site is on the way guys!
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by haychPee(m): 7:39am On Sep 22, 2013
I love this...

edunsmart..com/?m=1
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 11:58am On Sep 22, 2013
My guy, your link should be : www.edunsmart..com

Share the above link and not the other one you were sharing. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 8:01pm On Sep 22, 2013
Reports reaching me are that all files have been uploaded meaning our site can go live anytime next week. What the guy is doing right now is adding the existing members of the Quick Smart Programme to the new site. Once that is done, I'm going to email all members their login details and then we'll make the site link public for others to join.

Everyone hoping to join us have only this week to join us at N3000. By Monday 30th September when I hope to make the site public, joining us is going to be N5000! Don't say the didn't inform you.

Meanwhile guys you can Like my facebook fan page: https://www.facebook.com/smartmakehotmoneyonline

Wish you great week.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 10:06am On Sep 23, 2013
Read how it works here:

http://www.somuchtake..com/2013/05/how-does-this-opportunity-work.html

Go make your payment and let's get rolling. It's just N3000 for this week only.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 12:28pm On Sep 23, 2013
Someone who joined us just last week has made a sale! I think I delivered the guy's blog on Thursday or Friday and by today, Monday, he's made his first sale! It's all about how badly u want to succeed with this program. Congrats Akin!
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by haychPee(m): 12:47pm On Sep 23, 2013
neksummi: Someone who joined us just last week has made a sale! I think I delivered the guy's blog on Thursday or Friday and by today, Monday, he's made his first sale! It's all about how badly u want to succeed with this program. Congrats Akin!
Yea..he ws introduced by me...
www.edunsmart..com
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 3:40pm On Sep 23, 2013
haychPee:
Yea..he ws introduced by me...
www.edunsmart..com

And you too joined us not too long ago. Keep it up guys. You'll get there!
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by toritt(m): 4:32am On Sep 24, 2013
MAKING N500K PER MONTH?
Not likely as an employee! Click here. Use ID
25AFC to enroll FREE for the opportunity.
Read More:
http:///social/107/4085

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (44) (Reply)

SCAM ALERT!!- Laptop/parcel/money From UK,USA Through A Cargo Company Scam Alert / Www.bet9ja.com ( Get an uncompetitive reward for your Passion) / Sowget Exchanger: Perfect Money, Bitcoin, USDT, Deriv, AstroPay, Binance, PayPal

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.