Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,215 members, 7,953,798 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:47 AM

Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 - Adverts (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 (62796 Views)

Make Legitimate Money Online In Nigeria Straight Into Your Nigerian Bank Account: Without Paypal. / How To Make Legitimate Money On D Internet Without Capital / Make legitimate money Investing In Gold Coins on the Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by rozayx5(m): 2:31pm On Sep 06, 2013
neksummi: No. Not even the founder is a millionaire! Keep showing your ignorance of what's going on here. All ye nay sayers shall be put to shame. Money doesn't grow on trees. If u join this program hoping to make money out of thin air, you're going to be disappointed. But if u join with d aim of learning and implementing basic internet marketing skills, you're going to make money. It has come to my notice as it was the confession of someone who paid today that there are many secret followers of this thread who are doubting Thomases. I want to tell these people that if what we're doing here isnt for real, this thread would have been out of here for long. The fact that we're still matching on except for little distractions here and there like this one shows that we really are going somewhere. Our site would av been ready by now if not for the terribly slow internet connection where i live. We're working out ways around that. God bless optimistic people.

grin grin grin grin

just change the title of the thread to join my ponzi scheme, cause any body dreaming of millions from empty smart blogs is in for a long ride grin grin
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by haychPee(m): 2:54pm On Sep 06, 2013
Dude life is abt risk n 3k shud nt b hard 2 risk wit...b optimistic nd stop criticism...For ur info I joined 2day nd I await ma blog...Nek thumbs up 2 u 4 d sincerity nd quick response.
Observation: Pls let pple com back here nd testify ow much dey v made 4 pessimists 2 b put 2 shame!
Thanks
Signing out!
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 3:20pm On Sep 06, 2013
haychPee: Dude life is abt risk n 3k shud nt b hard 2 risk wit...b optimistic nd stop criticism...For ur info I joined 2day nd I await ma blog...Nek thumbs up 2 u 4 d sincerity nd quick response.
Observation: Pls let pple com back here nd testify ow much dey v made 4 pessimists 2 b put 2 shame!
Thanks
Signing out!
You're welcome onboard my brother. Just study the materials. In them are virtually everything u need to learn about making money online. Do what u need to do and all these pessimists will be put to shame. You know what? Their criticism has fueled the growth of the program. So let them continue.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Manweysabi(m): 4:42pm On Sep 06, 2013
What are you people selling?? shocked
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 6:16pm On Sep 06, 2013
Manweysabi: What are you people selling?? shocked

We teach u the basics of making money on the internet like building ur own list and this program helps you do that through your own effort and other people's effort. Having a list is a huge asset on the internet. Get all details of how it works on my blog:

http://www.somuchtake..com/2013/05/how-does-this-opportunity-work.html

If u av further questions, I'll be pleased to answer them.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 1:06pm On Sep 07, 2013
For those who paid yesterday, I'll be delivering your blogs shortly. Enjoy the week-end.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 2:42pm On Sep 07, 2013
I'm done with outstanding blogs:

http://www.osilamasmart..com/

http://edunsmart..com/

Wish you success in your business. Feel free to contact me when you need support.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by haychPee(m): 3:57pm On Sep 07, 2013
neksummi: I'm done with outstanding blogs:

http://www.osilamasmart..com/

Wish you success in your business. Feel free to contact me when you need support.
Thanks Man!
I'll mail u 4 d next line action.
Thumbs up.

1 Like

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by AkuJOsilama: 3:00am On Sep 08, 2013
Everybody like to go to Heaven but only few are ready to pay the price. If you cannot take risk with 3000 Naira you can as well forget about becoming rich in life. I joined the quick smart programme because it is real and legitimate mean of making money online. You can join me @ www.osilamasmart..com to know more about this business.

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by haychPee(m): 9:35am On Sep 08, 2013
With great effort I bet you will earn ur 3k investment back after some hours nd u watch ur investment grow while u drink coffee with ur family...May be u can't still understand what I mean...Just Check this out!
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 7:43pm On Sep 08, 2013
Hey guys. Hope your week-end was great. It's a brand new week full of opportunities. Make sure you position yourself to be discovered by thousands of people searching the internet daily for money making opportunities. Don't be the chaser, let people chase and discover you. Who finds the other first is very important in this business. When they're the ones who locate you, they're going to eagerly to dip their hands in their wallets to join your team. That's the secret guys.

I don't cajole anyone to join my team. They just want to be with me because they see me as someone who can help them succeed.

Invest in yourself, be knowledgeable and you're going to attain the expert status that makes sponsoring effortless.

If you want to take a shot at this programme, read how it works here:
http://www.somuchtake.com/2013/05/how-does-this-opportunity-work.html

Have questions you need answers to? Call 08063306838.

Remain blessed.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 2:10pm On Sep 09, 2013
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FOR TEAM MEMBERS.

For those who have already registered in the Quick Smart Programme through my team, I need the following information to move you into the new site we're working on. Text details to 08063306838.

1. Your full name.
2. The email address you want associated with your account on the site
3. Your sponsors name (The person you registered under)
4. Names of people who registered under you if there are.

We need these details on or before Wednesday so the site builder can fix you accordingly on the site before we launch officially.

Thank you.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 10:41pm On Sep 09, 2013
Please if you've got people that you registered under you, make sure you send me all their names so we get this right one time.

Thanks for your co-operation.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by oguduvictor(m): 10:17am On Sep 10, 2013
A beautiful and rainy mawnin it is 2day. Join me on http://oguduquicksmart..com lets make sum moni dx season. Once again d site is
http://oguduquicksmart..com
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by whitevictor60(m): 11:19am On Sep 10, 2013
Good day Mr. Neksummi, pls. I want to start making money pls help. Tanx.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 12:35pm On Sep 10, 2013
whitevictor60: Good day Mr. Neksummi, pls. I want to start making money pls help. Tanx.

Thanks for showing interest in joining us make money with this programme. Read how the programme works and how you can join us here:

Your entry fee for now is N3000. Any moment from now, it's going to be N5000 because we're changing a lot of things. Join now and enjoy all the benefits at no extra charge when they're ready.

Looking forward to welcoming you on board soon.

If you're already a member, do all it takes to start earning. Visit my blog to see how often I make posts to the blog. When last did you add content to your blog?
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 7:49pm On Sep 10, 2013
neksummi: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FOR TEAM MEMBERS.

For those who have already registered in the Quick Smart Programme through my team, I need the following information to move you into the new site we're working on. Text details to 08063306838.

1. Your full name.

We need these details on or before Wednesday so the site builder can fix you accordingly on the site before we launch officially.

Thank you.

Please help me pass the same info to your team members. Let them send the above details.

Thanks.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by naijawisdom(m): 8:37pm On Sep 10, 2013
This is what my friend just sent to me and I think it is a must have ebook to make more money from this programme. Here is a link to download it http://massiveprofitvault.com/aph.pdf Thanks
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 8:00am On Sep 11, 2013
naijawisdom: This is what my friend just sent to me and I think it is a must have ebook to make more money from this programme. Here is a link to download it [hide]http://massiveprofitvault.com[/hide] Thanks

My guy na virus you want give my people se? A threat was detected when I tried visiting that site of yours!
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by cdee(f): 8:04am On Sep 11, 2013
Hi, I got ut text. U can read my new post on health and contribute as well Neks. smiley wink. I also contributed hear. And if possible u can help me rebroadcast it. PlsssssssssSsSs. Its not about me, its about us all as Nigerains. Thanks
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by naijawisdom(m): 9:10am On Sep 11, 2013
neksummi:

My guy na virus you want give my people se? A threat was detected when I tried visiting that site of yours!
have u ever registered a domain with ur money that u are deceiving people here on Nairaland? Since the beginning of this thread where are the testimonies that people are making money?

1 Like

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 10:38am On Sep 11, 2013
naijawisdom: have u ever registered a domain with ur money that u are deceiving people here on Nairaland? Since the beginning of this thread where are the testimonies that people are making money?

My guy your site isn't safe to visit. If you didn't know, you should be thanking me for this information and do something about it instead of spewing out trash. For your information, my blog (www.somuchtake.com) is on a registered domain. I decided to do that to hush people like you who make statements before they think.

And let me make it known to you that the fact that someone uses .com doesnt necessarily mean that they don't have the money to register a domain. It's a matter of choice. Linda Ikeji is but just one hugh example.

Read through the thread and you'll see people's testimonies. For God sake how can I be deceiving people for 9 good months? Na juju? Even if na juju, I for don meet my match or superior na!
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 12:53pm On Sep 11, 2013
cdee: Hi, I got ut text. U can read my new post on health and contribute as well Neks. smiley wink. I also contributed hear. And if possible u can help me rebroadcast it. PlsssssssssSsSs. Its not about me, its about us all as Nigerains. Thanks

Please post the link your blog here so I can visit it. Sorry about my inability to locate it myself. I'm so busy I can't start looking for it on this thread.

Thanks.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 7:40pm On Sep 11, 2013
neksummi: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FOR TEAM MEMBERS.

1. Your full name.

Thank you.

I'm extending this till Friday 13th September, 2013. Please send me your details so we can add you to the new site. Pass this information to your team members please.

Thanks.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 8:40am On Sep 12, 2013
Someone asked me a very important question. If you registered directly with me from 1st August to date, you need not send me your details as I'll use your details that I have.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 8:08pm On Sep 12, 2013
Read how it works and how to be part of this programme here:

All the best.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 8:38am On Sep 13, 2013
Last working day of the week. Join us today and position yourself to start earning as early as Monday next week if you can do your home work within the week-end. It's that fast!
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by demoreon: 4:20pm On Sep 13, 2013
neksummi: Last working day of the week. Join us today and position yourself to start earning as early as Monday next week if you can do your home work within the week-end. It's that fast!
hello bro, been a very very very long time.... glad to know the race is still on...when do we get to hangout with the new millionaires? smiley cheesy grin cool
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 7:33pm On Sep 13, 2013
demoreon: hello bro, been a very very very long time.... glad to know the race is still on...when do we get to hangout with the new millionaires? smiley cheesy grin cool

Hey dude! Where on Earth have you been? Sent you countless emails in the past with no reply. Good to have you back. Don't worry. The hangout will be announced soon.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Bestlyf: 9:45pm On Sep 13, 2013
Its been long I check out this thread. I don't know so much has been happening. How far with our new website?
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by demoreon: 9:33am On Sep 14, 2013
neksummi:

Hey dude! Where on Earth have you been? Sent you countless emails in the past with no reply. Good to have you back. Don't worry. The hangout will be announced soon.
just arrived the country lots of mails to reply smiley i jst left you a pm
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by dasdexter(m): 11:14am On Sep 14, 2013
demoreon: just arrived the country lots of mails to reply smiley i jst left you a pm
, demoreon wats up na, seen my mail

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (44) (Reply)

SHOP & SHIP ON AMAZON, EBAY & OTHER USA SITES / SCAM ALERT!!- Laptop/parcel/money From UK,USA Through A Cargo Company Scam Alert / Herbal Tea, The Secrete Our Fathers Used In Satisfying Their Wives.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.