Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 - Adverts (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 (61376 Views)

Make Legitimate Money Online In Nigeria Straight Into Your Nigerian Bank Account: Without Paypal. / How To Make Legitimate Money On D Internet Without Capital / Make legitimate money Investing In Gold Coins on the Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 10:44am On Sep 24, 2013
Made a very interesting post in my facebook fan page. You may want to read it and like the page: http://www.facebook.com/smartmakehotmoneyonline
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 6:26pm On Sep 24, 2013
You must run away from offers like this:

https://www.facebook.com/smartmakehotmoneyonline/posts/1376143142622814

Good evening.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 11:44pm On Sep 24, 2013
All right guys, tired bones go to bed! Gud night.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 1:58pm On Sep 25, 2013
I've added a facebook "Like" button on my blog. You can follow updates of my activities on facebook. Go like the page. www.somuchtake.com
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 11:06am On Sep 26, 2013
You've got just today and tomorrow to join us for N3000. From Monday next wk, registration will be on the new site and it'l be N5000!
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 3:56pm On Sep 27, 2013
Some people are requesting that I allow them pay N3000 by Monday, that they couldn't withrraw their money at the bank today due to poor network wahala! People sha, they always like last hour things. Any way I cannot promise.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by haychPee(m): 7:35pm On Sep 27, 2013
neksummi: Some people are requesting that I allow them pay N3000 by Monday, that they couldn't withrraw their money at the bank today due to poor network wahala! People sha, they always like last hour things. Any way I cannot promise.
Nek...sincerely a lot of pple were suppose to pay today but I'll lk dat grace to be extended for them till Monday or tue in order not to discourage them.
Besides...ow ll our blogs be edited for the new system as u v said that #1 ll now b receiving 1k bills frm his/her down-lines.
Your Response pls!
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 9:52pm On Sep 27, 2013
@HaychPee, we settled your own case on phone this afternoon so you don't have problem. But it only for Monday. It won't be extended to Tues pls. Let them use the week-end to make their withdrawals.

Your blogs will be linking to your referral page on the new site where the sales letter is.

The way the program is at the moment, you earn nothing when your direct referrals make sales because you're at position #1 and that naturally will not encourage you to assist them cos after all their immediate sales do not benefit you. You need to wait for their referrals to make their own sales before you earn at position #4. And many times many people never get to have their team work to reach that stage cos they were discouraged along the line. Increasing the registration fee to N5000 will now allow the guy at position #1 to also earn N1000 when his immediate team are working. This will encourage him to support them cos their sales also put money into his pocket.

Hope this answered your questions.

1 Like

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by haychPee(m): 8:41am On Sep 28, 2013
neksummi: @HaychPee, we settled your own case on phone this afternoon so you don't have problem. But it only for Monday. It won't be extended to Tues pls. Let them use the week-end to make their withdrawals.

Your blogs will be linking to your referral page on the new site where the sales letter is.

The way the program is at the moment, you earn nothing when your direct referrals make sales because you're at position #1 and that naturally will not encourage you to assist them cos after all their immediate sales do not benefit you. You need to wait for their referrals to make their own sales before you earn at position #4. And many times many people never get to have their team work to reach that stage cos they were discouraged along the line. Increasing the registration fee to N5000 will now allow the guy at position #1 to also earn N1000 when his immediate team are working. This will encourage him to support them cos their sales also put money into his pocket.

Hope this answered your questions.
Nice concept bro...well answered bt one more thing pls. Apart frm the #1 receiving 1k bills whr does the last 1k in d 5k goes afta blog payment? Does it mean all stages get paid now i.e #1 - #4 den blog fee?
Safe!
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 9:06am On Sep 28, 2013
@haychPee,

Position #2 isn't paid. One gets paid N2000 at position $3 i.e. his direct promotions. He gets N1000 at position #1 through the effort of his direct referrals and N1000 at position #4 through the effort of his second generation referrals i.e the referrals of his direct guys. Then the last N1000 is for admin for having your page on our site and all the admin trouble.

So this is how the 5k is shared. N2000 to the person promoting, N1000 to his direct sponsor who's at position #1 on his page (this person used to get nothing), N1000 to his sponsor's sponsor i.e the guy at position #4 on his page, and the last N1000 goes to admin (used to be the money for creating blogs for people). So we can say the additional 2k added is share between the person promoting who used to get N1000 and his immediate upline who used to get nothing.

Well answered?
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 9:29pm On Sep 28, 2013
I'm so excited. My programmer is back to town from Lagos. He's shown me the progress of work on the site and I'm satisfied with what I saw. Expect our site live any moment from now!
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 4:30pm On Sep 29, 2013
Happy Sunday folks. Hope you're pumped up for tomorrow!
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Bestlyf: 6:36pm On Sep 29, 2013
neksummi: Happy Sunday folks. Hope you're pumped up for tomorrow!

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by coolj69: 8:10am On Sep 30, 2013
I am interested
my email is.. chybyke4real69@yahoo.com
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by haychPee(m): 11:29am On Sep 30, 2013
coolj69: I am interested
my email is.. chybyke4real69@yahoo.com

Read how it works here...be reminded again that 2day is d last day to be part of it wit just 3k, it's gona be 5k investment from 2moro.
edunsmart..com/
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 12:58pm On Sep 30, 2013
Just a minute. I've got to check out the site myself first before I give you the link. Just hold on!
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 1:26pm On Sep 30, 2013
All right guys OUR SITE IS LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.makehotmoneyonline.com

Because it's just gone live, you should expect that we'll have to be doing some fixing
of things from our end here and that's why I actually allowed you to continue registering
today for N3000. From tomorrow which is public holiday anyway (but there's option for
paying online) registration is going to be N5000!

I don dey tell you this since so no one should tell me he/she didn't know.

So guys let me know what you think about the site. Existing members are going to have their
login details emailed to hopefully before Wednesday. In the membeer area, you'll be able to access
phase 2 manual and all the bonuses promised on the site at no extra cost. Delicious! Thanks for
believing in me.

For the people who have been sitting on the fence wondering if anything good can come out of this
programme, I'm telling you this is the beginning. You've got some few hours to decide to join us at N3000.

All the best.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 5:40pm On Sep 30, 2013
My poor internet connection here would not even allow me to watch the video on the site. Those of you who are in areas with good internet connection, let me know how the video is on the site.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 5:50am On Oct 01, 2013
I've now been able to watch the video on the site. That video is loaded! The lessons you're going to learn from that video could turn your business around. And it's there on my site to watch free.

I wish to take this moment to wish all Nigerians Happy Independence celebrations. Nigeria will be Great. I believe the course of this country. I believe things are going to get better. God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria. One Love!
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 5:24pm On Oct 01, 2013
If you've visited our site, let me have your comments. Let me know if there's any area that needs improvement.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 8:29am On Oct 02, 2013
When visit my blog http://www.somuchtake.com/how-does-this-opportunity-work.html you'll discover that you can't join me again for N3000. You'll av to register on the new site http://www.makehotmoneyonline.com for N5000! No be my fault. I gave you enough warning to that effect. But because my programmer has delayed sending my team members their referral links, they're permitted for today to take registrations on their blogs for N3000. I hope to send their links to them today after which all registeration will be N5000. So if u'r thinking of joining us, get the link of someone here who has been active on this thread in the past few days and join under him or her. I wouldn't want to register wt someone who's not committed.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by cool080: 8:49am On Oct 02, 2013
neksummi: When visit my blog http://www.somuchtake.com/how-does-this-opportunity-work.html you'll discover that you can't join me again for N3000. You'll av to register on the new site http://www.makehotmoneyonline.com for N5000! No be my fault. I gave you enough warning to that effect. But because my programmer has delayed sending my team members their referral links, they're permitted for today to take registrations on their blogs for N3000. I hope to send their links to them today after which all registeration will be N5000. So if u'r thinking of joining us, get the link of someone here who has been active on this thread in the past few days and join under him or her. I wouldn't want to register wt someone who's not committed.
rush now and join through this link www.davinasmart..com/2013/05/make-one-million-naira-n1-000000-in-6_23.html?m=1 with 3,000 only for today
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Kalet50: 11:47am On Oct 02, 2013
Lemmanuel95@gmail.com
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 12:48pm On Oct 02, 2013
@Kalet50,

I don't know why you left your email address here when all details on what to do are here on this thread. I said you should just pick any active member's link and register today for just N3000.

By tomorrow everyone is going to register at N5000 on my site http://www.makehotmoneyonline.com or on members referral links at N5000 as well.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 9:54pm On Oct 02, 2013
Having my site up has been a very huge relief to me. The site is fully loaded with training the earlier members didn't get. I assure you you're going to learn something new.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 12:33pm On Oct 03, 2013
I've started adding existing members to the site. Please check your emails in the next few hours to get your login details.

Thanks for your patience.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 6:53am On Oct 04, 2013
If you didn't get your login details yesterday please check your emails today as I'll continue adding members today because I couldn't finish yesterday.

The game has changed. If you want to be part of the great thing that's happening, come on board today:

Have a great week-end.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Tonjeola1(m): 2:41pm On Oct 04, 2013
neksummi: If you didn't get your login details yesterday please check your emails today as I'll continue adding members today because I couldn't finish yesterday.

The game has changed. If you want to be part of the great thing that's happening, come on board today:

Have a great week-end.
Great work you are doing, i got my login details, thanks.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 7:04am On Oct 05, 2013
@Tonjeola1,

You're welcome. Login to your members' area and download there numerous resources you have there and make sure you apply them in your business. I'll be sending you your referral link very soon.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by ifyalways(f): 9:29am On Oct 05, 2013
cool080: Yes you are right to join the team and make real and legitimate money online click here www.davinasmart..com/2013/05/make-one-million-naira-n1-000000-in-6_23.html?m=1
For Any Questions Call
TO YOUR ONLINE SUCCESS
SEE YOU ON TOP
Ok,so I dont know about others here but I've got to say this: Cool080 is a bloody scammer who would do anything for money.
He has another id plshelpme22 with which he hopes to scam people by claiming he is a pregnant girl looking for who to buy his baby.
Beware of this number 08063911176 he is a thief.

https://www.nairaland.com/1465838/4-weeks-pregnant-need#18588013
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 4:01pm On Oct 05, 2013
ifyalways:
Ok,so I dont know about others here but I've got to say this: Cool080 is a bloody scammer who would do anything for money.
He has another id plshelpme22 with which he hopes to scam people by claiming he is a pregnant girl looking for who to buy his baby.
Beware of this number 08063911176 he is a thief.

https://www.nairaland.com/1465838/4-weeks-pregnant-need#18588013

This is serious! I just hope it isn't true. If it is, then too bad for her. That's why it's always good to be true to yourself. Be yourself and do things right. Something very little can ruin your internet marketing career!

Ify it's good that you only talked on what you know. You didn't label everyone a scammer just because you're suspecting a team member.

So I'm waiting for Nkeiruka to come and defend herself!
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by ifyalways(f): 6:31pm On Oct 05, 2013
Last month, she was looking for links to sell her eggs for money. Early last month.
Early this month,today,she's one month pregnant and looking for someone to buy her supposed 1 month pregnancy.
Meanwhile,she's created threads claiming to be making millions and soliciting for people to do biz with.

Call it whatever you like, people like her are called scammers in my hood. Emotional scammers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (44) (Reply)

SCAM ALERT!!- Laptop/parcel/money From UK,USA Through A Cargo Company Scam Alert / Www.bet9ja.com ( Get an uncompetitive reward for your Passion) / Sowget Exchanger: Perfect Money, Bitcoin, USDT, Deriv, AstroPay, Binance, PayPal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.