Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 - Adverts (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 (61366 Views)

Make Legitimate Money Online In Nigeria Straight Into Your Nigerian Bank Account: Without Paypal. / How To Make Legitimate Money On D Internet Without Capital / Make legitimate money Investing In Gold Coins on the Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by chiboy11(m): 4:12pm On Oct 20, 2013
madegbola: I still make a lot of money from goldwise nigeria, i think i have made close to 2million naira above, join me at http://goldwisenigeria.org/?ref=madeginternational and email me at madeginternational@yahoo.com for more inquiries.
dis guy s simply a crminal u pple shud stay off him
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by mneksummi: 12:12am On Oct 21, 2013
Online Marketing Made Easy. A Quick Smart Guide To Starting Your Legitimate Internet Business in Nigeria.

http://www.makehotmoneyonline.com

I'm enjoying it. You too can!
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by ogtavia(m): 3:44am On Oct 21, 2013
Since we are sharing moneymaking ideas,check this out...seems genuine...http:///1eD0BOr...check out this link...stumbled across it online and signed up...sign up as well and see if its d real deal.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 9:48am On Oct 21, 2013
ogtavia: Since we are sharing moneymaking ideas,check this out...seems genuine...http:///1eD0BOr...check out this link...stumbled across it online and signed up...sign up as well and see if its d real deal.

We aint sharing just any money making ideas here. We're working on a money making idea that works. From what you wrote, you haven't even seen the result of what you're sharing.

Well the point is we're only sharing the Quick Smart Programme now Make Hot Money Online programme here and nothing more!
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 7:01am On Oct 22, 2013
To team members. Anyone with login challenge should get across to me please.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 12:47pm On Oct 22, 2013
I've discovered many people haven't received their login details. Please be advised that the mail for your login details came from "admin" and not from Neksummi Matthias. Check your inbox for messages you received from 4 October onward. If you can't locate it, go to our site
http://www.makehotmoneyonline.com and click on the login tap at the top of the site.

Enter your email address and click on "Forgot password" Your password is going to be emailed to you. Please use the email you gave me to create your blog with. In case that wasn't what I used to register you on the site, use your main email address to request for your password. Once you get the details, you could then login to your account and access all the member resources.

Please we need to edit our blogs to reflect the current trend in our business. Someone called today to tell me he has a prospect who wants to join and there was no way we could tell him reg is now 5k 'cos my team member's blog was showing 3k. I took that today but next time, the member will be on his own. Please let us comply to this directive.

Thanks.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 8:28pm On Oct 22, 2013
I'll be sending out a mail to all team members tomorrow. Please watch out!
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 12:50pm On Oct 24, 2013
I'm having terrible network here. You'll hear from me team once the network improves.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by rozayx5(m): 10:30am On Oct 25, 2013
seems your the only memeber left in your ponzi scheme tongue
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 25, 2013
rozayx5: seems your the only memeber left in your ponzi scheme tongue

Seems you are the only person watching as we succeed tongue tongue
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 2:10pm On Oct 25, 2013
rozayx5: seems your the only memeber left in your ponzi scheme tongue

It's now a ponzi scheme right? Oh just realizing it's one of the critics that are just standing by watching to attack. They kept mute when they saw that we made the progress on building a site for the program. Now they've decided to start striking again.

Well people who are serious are working with me to grow their business. You even got a response before I came online! I'm waiting for someone to come and say Sadusky is a second account managed by me.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by EGUNSOLA14: 6:26am On Oct 26, 2013
´@rozayx5 guy you better wake up on time befor it too late .you where there when registration was #3000,now it #5000 you remain showting ponzi scheme.the fact that no member is comenting along side nekksumi is not because members are not following the thread no!every member is out there working out his/her success building downline.been oga at the top we mostly came here for update not to speculate like u are over a year ok. Oga nek i got ur missed call late yesterday I left my phone to work that's why am highly sorry for that sir.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 9:11pm On Oct 26, 2013
EGUNSOLA14: ´@rozayx5 guy you better wake up on time befor it too late .you where there when registration was #3000,now it #5000 you remain showting ponzi scheme.the fact that no member is comenting along side nekksumi is not because members are not following the thread no!every member is out there working out his/her success building downline.been oga at the top we mostly came here for update not to speculate like u are over a year ok. Oga nek i got ur missed call late yesterday I left my phone to work that's why am highly sorry for that sir.

I'm happy to hear you guys do come around for updates. I actually do "catch" some of you on the thread when I come around. I was sampling the opinion of some of my active members yesterday about the programme and that was why you got my call. We've already come to a conclusion about the matter with some of the leaders i talked with and we're implementing the strategy to grow our business.

Don't be disturbed about the naysayers. We actually need them to make progress. If they weren't here shouting rubbish, we wouldn't have been motivated to build a site. We're going to be improving on the site and mind you my aim is to teach every member to have his own internet business. As we get along, every member is going to figure which area he's going to specialize in. For now new members are leveraging on my system to make money.

So people if you're new here and you're thinking of starting a profitable internet business but you've been disappointed time and again, give yourself the chance of trying again: www.makehotmoneyonline.com

See you at the top.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by mneksummi: 6:50pm On Oct 27, 2013
I consulted with my team leader within last week and they unanimously agreed that I bring down the cost of joining us on our programme. They sited that many people have been conned several times and they're usually not comfortable with internet money making programmes. Many are looking for programmes they could give a try again and risking 3k to try something new is easier than risking 5k. So they advised I let people give the new Quick Smart Programme now the Make Hot Money Online training programme a trial with just 3k.

I agreed to do that but only after giving their suggestion a trial for one week. This means that I'm yet to adjust the pricing on my site. But since I'm the one announcing it myself, you can pay N3000 into the company account on our site this week and you'll gain access to our programme.

http://www.makehotmoneyonline.com

Let's see how it goes.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 8:44pm On Oct 28, 2013
Bringing down the cost of registration generated some buzz today. Let's see how it plays out within the week.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by mneksummi: 4:35pm On Oct 29, 2013
All right I've seen some registrations. Still watching. Will decide after the
watching period whether to leave it at 3k or take it back to five 5k.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by oguduvictor(m): 10:59am On Oct 30, 2013
i still avnt gotten my login details
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 12:11pm On Oct 30, 2013
oguduvictor: i still avnt gotten my login details

After what you did. Do you still expect that I do anything that's going to be of help to you? Mind you, your text is still in my phone. Haven't deleted it!
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by oguduvictor(m): 12:30pm On Oct 30, 2013
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 9:09pm On Oct 30, 2013
oguduvictor: i didnt mean to. Am sori 4 dat

When you're frustrated, you don't poo anyhow on people that are older than you. I wouldn't take that form you again next time.

Go to the site http://www.makehotnoneyonline.com and click on login at the top of the site. Enter your email address and click on "Forgot password" Your password is going to be emailed to you. Then you can use your email as your username and the password sent to you to login to your account.

All the best.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 1:25pm On Oct 31, 2013
Obinna, I got your details. I'll look into and locate what the issue is.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by oguduvictor(m): 3:07pm On Oct 31, 2013
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 7:04pm On Oct 31, 2013
This wasn't the email I used. I used the email you gave me to create your blog with. Check that email for your login details. If you don't see it, try what I suggested above.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 3:00pm On Nov 01, 2013
Thank God it's Friday so they say. But does it make any difference?
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Bestlyf: 6:46pm On Nov 01, 2013
neksummi: Thank God it's Friday so they say. But does it make any difference?
it does for lazy people.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 2:55pm On Nov 02, 2013
Wedding things. At a friends wedding. All work and no play...
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by kentochi(m): 4:02am On Nov 03, 2013
neksummi: Wedding things. At a friends wedding. All work and no play...

pls sir i will like to join here is my email tochi4edu190@gmail.com
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 2:09pm On Nov 03, 2013
kentochi:

pls sir i will like to join here is my email tochi4edu190@gmail.com

Get all details on my site http://www.makehotmoneyonline.com

See you on the inside.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 7:55am On Nov 04, 2013
After all the discussions on this thread, some people still drop emails to sent information about the business. Just send them to the site and they'll still write you to ask "what is the business like?"

Please don't ask me such questions. Visit the site http://www.makehotmoneyonline.com

It's only after you've gone through the site and anything is unclear to you that you either call or email me to ask specific questions on areas that weren't clear to you.

I hope this little explanation helps.

Thank you.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 5:34pm On Nov 05, 2013
What a week!

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (Reply)

SCAM ALERT!!- Laptop/parcel/money From UK,USA Through A Cargo Company Scam Alert / Www.bet9ja.com ( Get an uncompetitive reward for your Passion) / Sowget Exchanger: Perfect Money, Bitcoin, USDT, Deriv, AstroPay, Binance, PayPal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.