Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,421 members, 7,830,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 - Adverts (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 (61377 Views)

Make Legitimate Money Online In Nigeria Straight Into Your Nigerian Bank Account: Without Paypal. / How To Make Legitimate Money On D Internet Without Capital / Make legitimate money Investing In Gold Coins on the Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 4:12pm On Oct 06, 2013
All my direct referrals should have by now received their login details. Others will get theirs shortly.

If you're new here go watch this video learn one mistake that almost all newbies make when it comes to making
money online and how to avoid it.

http://www.makehotmoneyonline.com

See you on the other side.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 11:04am On Oct 07, 2013
I'm adding everyone to the site today. So if you're yet to receive your login details and your referral link, expect them today.

Thanks for your patience.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 7:21am On Oct 08, 2013
Every paid member should have received his login details by now. Please let me know if I didn't send yours.

Thanks.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 2:32pm On Oct 08, 2013
I've noticed some team members are yet to login to their member areas. Please do so and get your referral links so you can start promoting the site.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 2:09pm On Oct 09, 2013
There are banners in the Affiliate Tool Box that you can copy the html code and place on your site or blog.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Bestlyf: 8:00pm On Oct 09, 2013
How does the referral who visit the site through my referral link get to register under me, if he wants to be a part of the system?
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 10:03pm On Oct 09, 2013
@Bestlyf,
Once a person follows your referral or affiliate link to make payment, the person is tracked to you and you are credited for the sale. My system at this end is going to indicate to me who referred the sale and we're going to credit you accordingly.

Have you logged into your account yet? How are the resources in your member area?
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by haychPee(m): 9:31am On Oct 10, 2013
neksummi: @Bestlyf,
Once a person follows your referral or affiliate link to make payment, the person is tracked to you and you are credited for the sale. My system at this end is going to indicate to me who referred the sale and we're going to credit you accordingly.

Have you logged into your account yet? How are the resources in your member area?

Is the affiliate link d link in d address bar afta I login into d member area? Nd is d one I'll b promoting now nt my blog again?
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 12:14pm On Oct 10, 2013
haychPee:

Is the affiliate link d link in d address bar afta I login into d member area? Nd is d one I'll b promoting now nt my blog again?

Your affiliate link isn't the one at the address bar after you log in. When you login, in the members' area at the top, you're going to see "Affiliate Tool Box" When you click on that, you're going to find your affiliate link and banners of different sizes. For the banners, copy the HTML code and put it on your site or blog. For those who can't do this on their blog and I was the one who created their blogs for them, just text me your login details and I'll help you add the banners on your blog. But I'll prefer that you learn how to do it yourself. You need to grow you know!

You'll still be promoting your blog as well as your affiliate link.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 9:31pm On Oct 10, 2013
I'd like to pass this announcement to all team members.

Please get your blog edited and have it directed to your affiliate link. Registration is no longer N3000. If you still have it at N3000, make the necessary changes.

Get our banners on your blogs as well. And don't forget if doing these is going to be difficult for you, we'll help you fix it. You've got between now and Sunday, 13th October to let us do it for you. After Sunday, you'll have to figure it out by yourself.

Have no idea what we're doing? Visit www.makehotmoneyonline.com and watch the most important video you will ever watch online.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 12:37pm On Oct 11, 2013
I've added my own affiliate banner to my blog www.somuchtake.com

Was your own successful? Please if you've got issues, call so i can put you through.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 6:59pm On Oct 11, 2013
Those who asked for help got it. Their blogs have been edited and they have their banners live on their blogs.

http://www.osilamasmart..com

http://www.egunsolasmart..com

Wish you guys the best in your promotions.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 1:30pm On Oct 12, 2013
Pls I need your feedback. How are the resources in the members' area?
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 12, 2013
Neksummi . . . I found the reason why i didn't get the message to my email address. Spent all day trying to figure out what is actually the problem. I will send you an email very soon to explain more when my internet connection is fast enough. posting it here just to inform you ...... Nairaland loads well even in slow network. cheesy
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 2:36pm On Oct 13, 2013
@Sadusky,

Thanks for taking out time to uncover what the problem is. I've sent the login details again to the correct email address. I'm sorry about the mistake.

Please while adding your banner to your blog, call me so I direct you. There are some little things you need to change on the html code.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 13, 2013
neksummi: @Sadusky,

Thanks for taking out time to uncover what the problem is. I've sent the login details again to the correct email address. I'm sorry about the mistake.

Please while adding your banner to your blog, call me so I direct you. There are some little things you need to change on the html code.

Okay. . . Thanks
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 7:12am On Oct 14, 2013
You're welcome Sadusky. And I must say your blog is great!
Just keep what you're doing and success will not elude you.

1 Like

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 10:12pm On Oct 14, 2013
I've sent login details to all our members yet some are complaining they haven't seen theirs.
The probably missed it because the sender is "admin"

This is what you should do if you check your mail again and you still
don't see it. Go the login page http://makehotmoneyonline.com/login/,
enter your email address and click forgot password and follow the
instructions for changing password.

Let me know the outcome when you try it.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 10:23am On Oct 15, 2013
May the blessings of this season be with you. Eid Mubarak, from all of us the Make Hot Money Online team.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by shalompeace(f): 10:47am On Oct 15, 2013
Happy celebration you all
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 6:58am On Oct 16, 2013
@Shalompeace,

You're welcome.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by bokido2012: 2:33pm On Oct 16, 2013
Guys this programme is superb and real. You need not to waste time
thinking twice after all its just N5k very affordable. I am also a member
this is my link http:///19AQrL4

I will advise us all to believe in our Nigerian spirit and make our internet business
grow just as the oyibo did.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 7:48am On Oct 17, 2013
We're on the move. Thank God nairaland advert is now back and now much more affordable. Please make use of this opportunity to promote your referral link. You can re-size any of our banners to the required size (318 pixels wide, 106 pixels tall) and submit with your referral/affiliate link as the landing page.

For as little as N5000 you test their new advertising platform.
https://www.nairaland.com/1480482/nairalands-new-dynamic-ad-system

See you making some cool cash guys.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 6:21pm On Oct 17, 2013
It has come to my notice that many people still haven't edited their blogs. New people are registering on their blogs for 3k. This means that they are on their own o!

Team members get your blog edited to reflect what we're currently doing please.

Thanks.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 11:50am On Oct 18, 2013
It's so surprising what people do when they don't believe in a thing.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by madegbola: 5:35pm On Oct 18, 2013
I still make a lot of money from goldwise nigeria, i think i have made close to 2million naira above, join me at http://goldwisenigeria.org/?ref=madeginternational and email me at madeginternational@yahoo.com for more inquiries.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 9:40pm On Oct 18, 2013
madegbola: I still make a lot of money from goldwise nigeria, i think i have made close to 2million naira above, join me at http://goldwisenigeria.org/?ref=madeginternational and email me at madeginternational@yahoo.com for more inquiries.

My guy, I'm going to send Chiboy11 after you if you're not careful!
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by EGUNSOLA14: 11:54am On Oct 19, 2013
Yaa neksummi you have spoken well'chiboy11 is the right guy to be sent after him. He claim having their office in uyo while is address is no where to be found by a fellow nairalander staying in uyo. if you fail to disappear here at once, am going to get chiboy11 reveal more of your secreet.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 2:20pm On Oct 19, 2013
EGUNSOLA14: Yaa neksummi you have spoken well'chiboy11 is the right guy to be sent after him. He claim having their office in uyo while is address is no where to be found by a fellow nairalander staying in uyo. if you fail to disappear here at once, am going to get chiboy11 reveal more of your secreet.
Don't mind him. So what's up? Have u been able to access account on the new site? Let me know how things are going so we make necessary adjustments if need be.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 7:45am On Oct 20, 2013
Thank God for a brand new week. I wish all Christians in the house a great time in God's presence today.

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply)

SCAM ALERT!!- Laptop/parcel/money From UK,USA Through A Cargo Company Scam Alert / Www.bet9ja.com ( Get an uncompetitive reward for your Passion) / Sowget Exchanger: Perfect Money, Bitcoin, USDT, Deriv, AstroPay, Binance, PayPal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.