Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,762 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 - Adverts (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 (61178 Views)

Make Legitimate Money Online In Nigeria Straight Into Your Nigerian Bank Account: Without Paypal. / How To Make Legitimate Money On D Internet Without Capital / Make legitimate money Investing In Gold Coins on the Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Nextworldnx(m): 6:45pm On Jan 18, 2013
Sles: The extension is worth the while, let's keep the flag flying, i hope I'll clinch the prize.

For where! I hope to grab that prize money... Guys let's cruise. I promise to create a blog free for the next 3 guys to join under me. Click on my blog to register: www.edohsmart..com

Make hay while the Sun shines.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 11:30pm On Jan 18, 2013
Sles: The extension is worth the while, let's keep the flag flying, i hope I'll clinch the prize.

Nextworldnx:

For where! I hope to grab that prize money... Guys let's cruise. I promise to create a blog free for the next 3 guys to join under me. Click on my blog to register: www.edohsmart..com

Make hay while the Sun shines.

Well, both of you could win the cash awards as you're in different categories.

Queendo, welcome online.I can see you viewing the thread. wetin dey?
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Queendo(f): 11:38pm On Jan 18, 2013
TANKS I'VE BEEN OFF AND I CAN SEE I'VE MISSED ALOT TANKS
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 11:55pm On Jan 18, 2013
Queendo: TANKS I'VE BEEN OFF AND I CAN SEE I'VE MISSED ALOT TANKS

Don't worry. You're going to catch up. Just make sure you work on your phase 2 daily. Once you've set things rolling the right way, they begin to move on their own.

If you're just visiting this thread for the first time, what we're trying to do here is help everyone who's been struggling to make money on the internet do so using the simplest way one could think of by putting to practice simple strategies that have produced results for me helping me be on the first page of google search engine.

Read more details here:
http://somuchfree..com/2012_01_01_archive.html

With a capital of just N2000 - N3000, your life could turn around for the best.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 6:52am On Jan 19, 2013
What are we trying to build here all this while? Passive Income. Read what a friend of mine Grace J. A shared with me on the topic.

What is Passive Income?

Passive income simply means an income received on a regular basis, with
little effort required to maintain it. In other words, they are earnings an
individual derives from a rental property, limited partnership or other
enterprise in which he or she is not actively involved.

I prefer to define passive income fairly broadly as revenue you earn even
when you aren’t actively working. Another name for passive income is
residual income.

By contrast active income is money that stops coming to you when
you stop working. This is not what we are interested in.

With passive income, you would keep getting paid whether or not you do
any meaningful work.

You may do some work up front to get the ball rolling, but eventually you
reach a point where the passive income stream gets activated.

At this point you can essentially stop working on this income stream if you
so desire, and more money will keep flowing to you through this stream
regardless what you do or don’t do.

Benefits of Passive Income

Passive income has many benefits. Some of them include the following:

Spending More time with your loved ones – One of the absolute
greatest benefits of creating passive income is that it can allow you to
spend more time with your children.

Even if you don’t have kids, you can still spend more time with your
spouse, significant other, parents, or close friends. The point is that
creating passive income frees up a lot of your time.

Volunteer – Creating passive income could allow you to volunteer more
and give back to the community. A common theme of living off of passive
income is that you have created a lot more free time for yourself.
Volunteering is an excellent way to give back to those who are less
fortunate and feel good about yourself.

Pursue your hobbies - We all have things we'll love to spend time doing,
without thinking about work or other things. It could be reading,
swimming, surfing the net etc.

Passive income will help you spend more time on the things you love
without feeling guilty of wasting time or hurting your finances.

Travel – Your family may not really travel too much right now. It is mostly
because the costs associated with traveling and vacations don’t fit into your
monthly budget. Another reason is that you may not have a lot of free time
to travel because of job restrictions.

Once again, passive income will give you or your family the opportunity to
travel more and see other parts of the world that are different. What a
great way to teach your children about different cultures and how other people
live their lives then by traveling!

Health – I don’t know about the rest of you, but my job has a tendency to
stress me out. In times of stress, I tend to eat unhealthy foods and am not
as motivated to go running. Another big stress related topic in most
people’s lives is around money – or the lack of it.

While money is not the most important thing in life, having the ability to
pay your bills every month without any worries is something that will
reduce everyone’s stress level.

Creating passive income and becoming financially independent can lead to
a much healthier lifestyle!

Does this look like what you and your family deserve? You've got the information,
you've got the opportunity. All you need now is to take action.

Keep in touch: 08063306838
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Nextworldnx(m): 9:18am On Jan 19, 2013
@Mannet:
Payment confirmed and PHASE II sent. cheesy

@House, the countdown has begun, who will be in my team?
www.edohsmart..com
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by chukwuleonard(m): 4:49pm On Jan 19, 2013
i am interestd my email is chygosventures20@yahoo.com
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Kpotor: 5:34pm On Jan 19, 2013
This programme is really working.. I like it.. Thump up
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 6:26pm On Jan 19, 2013
chukwuleonard: i am interestd my email is chygosventures20@yahoo.com

I've sent you an email.

Kpotor: This programme is really working.. I like it.. Thump up

Just come on-board don't like us from outside.

Reach me on phone: 08063306838.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Nextworldnx(m): 7:05pm On Jan 19, 2013
chukwuleonard: i am interestd my email is chygosventures20@yahoo.com

You are welcomed. Check out my blog and become a member of my team.
www.edohsmart..com
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Nextworldnx(m): 7:07pm On Jan 19, 2013
Kpotor: This programme is really working.. I like it.. Thump up

Thanks man for your support, but it will be great if you join us. Join me on:
www.edohsmart..com
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 9:08pm On Jan 19, 2013
Hey guys always remember to disclose your location. Someone near you might be interested
in registering with the person he can meet face to face.

I'm going to be sending out an ebook that's going to open your eyes to marketing on facebook. Watch out!
*STRICTLY FOR THE INNER CIRCLE MEMBERS*

1 Like

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Queendo(f): 9:38pm On Jan 19, 2013
Hello pls if u're in Abuja register with me pls,wwwmodupequicksmart,.com or call me on 08036090858. pls lets build our own formidable team.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 7:22am On Jan 20, 2013
Wishing Todimu Fabamifobee and his family all the best as they hold a remembrance service in memory of his late dad. Looking forward to having you back so you pick up from where you left us in this biz.

For the students who are writing exams, Sussan and Eze, God is your strength. He's going to give you retentive memory so you remember all that you were taught.

Happy Sunday you to all. Have a great time in God's presence.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 2:00pm On Jan 20, 2013
Hope church was good today. It's time to start putting strategies for a successful week.
Nothing good happens by chance. There has to be a cautious planning. Put your plans in
place and you'll surely see success.

1 Like

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Sles: 3:02pm On Jan 20, 2013
If anyone is around Mowe, Ibafo, Magboro, Wawa, OPIC Plaza, Prayer City, Pakuro, Asese, Ofada, Redeemed Camp, Kara market, Ago Igbala and Loburo all in Ogun axis pls join the train

U can as well log on: http://www.kayodequicksmart..com/
My contact phone no. is 08036976007. In case u want to us to meet one-on-one

Success is not for d looker but for action taker pls take yours today and let be at Zenith together.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by 3RNEST(m): 5:44pm On Jan 20, 2013
next2design(at)gmail.com is my e-mail wire me the koko in this thread, i;m still confuse! undecided
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 7:59pm On Jan 20, 2013
3RNEST: next2design(at)gmail.com is my e-mail wire me the koko in this thread, i;m still confuse! undecided

Every thing is clearly explained on this thread. But let me summarize.

1. We're introducing Nigerian residents to the simplest internet money making business you could locate anywhere.

2. We want to eliminate information overload by giving you something that is ready to start making you money right from day one,
So you don't waste time figuring out how to set things up thereby losing enthusiasm even before you got started.

3. What this business aims to achieve is helping you to build a targeted list of business people with whom you can do business with
now and in the future. While you're building that list, the programme is structured in such a way that you're also going to be making
an avalanche of N1000 in the process through your effort and the effort of other people.

4. Finally we understand that a lot of people fear doing any kind of business that requires them to refer others because they cannot
stand rejection. A lot of people have lost the confidence of friends and family members because they brought them into things
that burnt them. What's unique about what we're doing here is that people who are interested in your business will be the ones to
contact you on how to join you. Phase 2 of the programme which you'll receive on confirmation of your payment puts you through
those simple tasks you need to do to have your business run on auto-pilot after the initial effort you might have put.

All you need to get started is N3000. This includes payment for you blog which will look like this:
http://somuchfree..com/2012_01_01_archive.html

If you can create your blog yourself, all you need to get started is N2000. Another thing I didn't mention is that, you will not be
on your own. You've got us here to support you. The aim of this thread is for us to team up to ensure that everyone who participates
is put through so he could make N1million in 6 months. That could be achieved like this using this ideal example:

A person who comes in say Mr. Joe makes 10 sales let's say within his first month, he makes N10, 000.00
Those 10 guys each makes 10 sales. At this point Joe earns nothing because he's at position one.
His work at that position is to confirm to the prospects of those 10 people that they actually paid him their N1000.
When each of those people makes 10 sales each, there are going to be 100 people who coming into this business with their blogs.
Let say this was achieved in the next two months. 3 months altogether.

On those 100 blogs, Mr. Joe's name will be at position 4. Each of these 100 people have just discovered a business they are enthusiastic about
so each of them goes out to build their own business by making sales. But the business is structured such that people will pay them and the person
at position 4. So Mr. Joe is being paid whenever these 100 people make sales. If each of them makes 10 sales, we have 100 X 10 sales = 1000 sales.
Each sale generates N1000. We have 1000 X 1000 = N1million. Let's say they were all able to achieve that in 3 months. That makes us achieve out goal in
six months.

Now making 10 sales in a month or two is not difficult at all for a person who is committed to success. The little capital involved also makes it accessible
to everyone.

This is basically what we're doing here. If you still have questions, call me so i answer those questions of yours. 08063306838.

1 Like

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by shiek: 11:17pm On Jan 20, 2013
am interested and i can be contacted by: shiek0137@gmail.com and 08091265826

1 Like

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by GODSAYES(m): 11:54pm On Jan 20, 2013
This is interesting, @neksummi how can I participate in this program
I recide in US and please get in touch with me on goodservice829@gmail.com
I'll love to know how and where to start from,
Thank you and God bless.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 7:46am On Jan 21, 2013
GODSAYES: This is interesting, @neksummi how can I participate in this program
I recide in US and please get in touch with me on goodservice829@gmail.com
I'll love to know how and where to start from,
Thank you and God bless.

Wow! I'm so excited. As a Comandclem patentee, I'm not new to you. I've sent you an email. Looking forward to having you on-board.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by mintyx(m): 8:11am On Jan 21, 2013
ok
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 8:24am On Jan 21, 2013
mintyx: ugomaxie@hotmail.com Message me asap.

I've sent you an email.

Guys, for quick response, reach me on phone. An sms is ok so I can get back to you immediately and you can get started without delay.

Call or send SMS to 08063306838 so I direct you on how to pay. Don't forget we're working as a team and I'm carrying all active team members along.

If anyone has not received assistance from me by way if referral, it's because I've not seen you active enough therefore I cannot trust you with any new member.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by mannet(m): 9:45am On Jan 21, 2013
@MOD,wetin i do na,why did u hide my post on page 8..this is unfair,what have i done to deserve that?
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 9:50am On Jan 21, 2013
mannet: @MOD,wetin i do na,why did u hide my post on page 8..this is unfair,what have i done to deserve that?

My brother, take it easy. Don't take things personal. Just follow the examples of those who have been in before you whose posts haven't been hidden. Disclose your location so skeptical people near you who would like to meet you before committing their money can do so.

Put to practice the other aspects of the phase 2. It's well.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 10:23am On Jan 21, 2013
I just came across this thread about Excuses and I felt I should share with you guys:

https://www.nairaland.com/1163379/top-10-excuses-keep-us#13936277

Enjoy.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by 3RNEST(m): 11:47am On Jan 21, 2013
So how many people are making money now?
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 11:53am On Jan 21, 2013
3RNEST: So how many people are making money now?

Well I'm going to keep quite and allow them to answer you. The question you should be asking yourself is "Can I make this system work for me?" It can work for Mr. Joe but if you're not committed enough to make it work for you, it won't. They can tell you they are making money but that's not a guaranty that you'll make any!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (44) (Reply)

Www.bet9ja.com ( Get an uncompetitive reward for your Passion) / SCAM ALERT!!- Laptop/parcel/money From UK,USA Through A Cargo Company Scam Alert / Sowget Exchanger: Perfect Money, Bitcoin, USDT, Deriv, AstroPay, Binance, PayPal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.