Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 - Adverts (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 (61181 Views)

Make Legitimate Money Online In Nigeria Straight Into Your Nigerian Bank Account: Without Paypal. / How To Make Legitimate Money On D Internet Without Capital / Make legitimate money Investing In Gold Coins on the Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by onatisi(m): 9:41pm On Jan 14, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
see nigerians with their mumu brains grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
dem don fall into this one toooooooo
easy money you dey find , the one wey dey ur pocket you go lose am .
kukere all the way to azonto levelsssssssssssss grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 9:55pm On Jan 14, 2013
onatisi: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I'm sure you just read a few comments and just hit the reply button to give this pessimistic remark. Ok ask the people who're already in if it's easy money they're making! When you come in, you're going to work your ass off to make any money. So if you're looking for easy money, this programme isn't for you. But one thing you can be sure of is that you'll get all the support you need to succeed and the compensation plan is unequaled.

You're going to be a better marketer becouse you'll be learning new marketing skills and you'll also have a targeted list of business people at the end of the day with whom you're going to be doing business with for the rest of your life. You don't know how many business contacts I now have because of this programme. Stay there and be a pessimist. Na you sabi!
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by onatisi(m): 9:59pm On Jan 14, 2013
neksummi:

I'm sure you just read a few comments and just hit the reply button to give this pessimistic remark. Ok ask the people who're already in if it's easy money they're making! When you come in, you're going to work your ass off to make any money. So if you're looking for easy money, this programme isn't for you. But one thing you can be sure of is that you'll get all the support you need to succeed and the compensation plan is unequaled.

You're going to be a better marketer becouse you'll be learning new marketing skills and you'll also have a targeted list of business people at the end of the day with whom you're going to be doing business with for the rest of your life. You don't know how many business contacts I now have because of this programme. Stay there and be a pessimist. Na you sabi!
na here we dey oooo, we go see grin grin grin
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 10:03pm On Jan 14, 2013
onatisi:
na here we dey oooo, we go see grin grin grin

It's ok to just sit there and watch instead of discouraging others.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Nextworldnx(m): 6:01am On Jan 15, 2013
onatisi: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i understand where you are coming from, but all you have to do is sit and watch. No one here that has joined this program is complaining, you know why? Majority have recovered their initial investment of 2k-3k.

So Mr. Man just chill and learn.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by thaoriginator: 6:52am On Jan 15, 2013
neksummi: That's good Azeez. Keep it up.
yes I'm trying. Thankz!
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by thaoriginator: 6:58am On Jan 15, 2013
mr man nobody is forcing you to join this package ooo. Pls stop discouraging other potentials here, or did you hearr anyone complaining?? Guy muuuve abeg!
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 7:18am On Jan 15, 2013
Still announcing to those who want to join but cash is a challenge to them. Demonstrate that you can do this by referring two paid members and you get your membership and blog free. Don't let lack of money hold you back. There's always a way around every obstacle.

For those who are already members, keep up the good work. If you're not putting to practice the strategies in phase 2, you're not helping yourself. You can testify to the fact that I'm working on my business. Learn from me. You know how often I keep in touch with you. Do the same with your prospects and team members and I can guaranty your success.

What you don't get from me: Some sugercoated, unrealistic shortcut to riches. Some mysterious, convoluted philosophy that requires a 180 IQ to get. I teach that which is straightforward, make sense and you can apply to life.

So guys if you want to learn simple strategies that'll guaranty your online success now and in the years to come. Jump on board. Indicate your interest here as usual and give me a call. That's what's going to show me that you're the serious type. 08063306838. If you've not yet had an idea of what business we're doing, go find out here: http://somuchfree..com/2012_01_01_archive.html or any of the other blogs of my team members. If any of them referred you here, be sure to get back to them for registration.

Peeps I'm taking special note of the team members who're working. I know this by how often they call me to learn from me, how often they come here to contribute and how often I see their threads or comments on other threads on this forum. For those who are redundant, don't expect me to trust you with my new team members because you've not demonstrated to me that you can help them since you haven't helped yourself.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by crankie(m): 10:50am On Jan 15, 2013
I've just been paid, whoop whoop! *dancing alingo*

Thank God I've made my money back. Now, it's time to bring in more money into my bank account. grin

1 Like

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by james809: 11:35am On Jan 15, 2013
crankie: I've just been paid, whoop whoop! *dancing alingo*

Thank God I've made my money back. Now, it's time to bring in more money into my bank account. grin
Hmmm I guess you are a believer now.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Mayowura: 3:12pm On Jan 15, 2013
neksummi: Still announcing to those who want to join but cash is a challenge to them. Demonstrate that you can do this by referring two paid members and you get your membership and blog free. Don't let lack of money hold you back. There's always a way around every obstacle.

For those who are already members, keep up the good work. If you're not putting to practice the strategies in phase 2, you're not helping yourself. You can testify to the fact that I'm working on my business. Learn from me. You know how often I keep in touch with you. Do the same with your prospects and team members and I can guaranty your success.

What you don't get from me: Some sugercoated, unrealistic shortcut to riches. Some mysterious, convoluted philosophy that requires a 180 IQ to get. I teach that which is straightforward, make sense and you can apply to life.

So guys if you want to learn simple strategies that'll guaranty your online success now and in the years to come. Jump on board. Indicate your interest here as usual and give me a call. That's what's going to show me that you're the serious type. 08063306838. If you've not yet had an idea of what business we're doing, go find out here: http://somuchfree..com/2012_01_01_archive.html or any of the other blogs of my team members. If any of them referred you here, be sure to get back to them for registration.

Peeps I'm taking special note of the team members who're working. I know this by how often they call me to learn from me, how often they come here to contribute and how often I see their threads or comments on other threads on this forum. For those who are redundant, don't expect me to trust you with my new team members because you've not demonstrated to me that you can help them since you haven't helped yourself.

cry cry I tried calling you twice, u didn't pick the 1st and you cut the second. I hope to be among the lucky 1s to refer two paid members.
Thanks
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 3:22pm On Jan 15, 2013
Mayowura:
cry cry I tried calling you twice, u didn't pick the 1st and you cut the second. I hope to be among the lucky 1s to refer two paid members.
Thanks

Sorry I was on another call. After the call, I tried calling you back and the call couldn't get through. I'm going to call you shortly. I'm looking forward to having you refer the paid members so you can secure your membership and blog.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Mayowura: 3:29pm On Jan 15, 2013
neksummi:

Sorry I was on another call. After the call, I tried calling you back and the call couldn't get through. I'm going to call you shortly. I'm looking forward to having you refer the paid members so you can secure your membership and blog.

smiley thank you sir for the call. Now i understand better you.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by crankie(m): 3:37pm On Jan 15, 2013
For guys around surulere/mushin/yaba/ikeja/oshodi, you can register with me here http://crankyquicksmart..com/
I base in Lagos. If you wanna meet me, fine. My number is 07068303806. Cheers!

PS: For those who would be registering under me, I promise to create a blog for you FREE of Charge. Yes, you heard me right! So start calling now. Best of luck y'all!
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 3:44pm On Jan 15, 2013
crankie: For guys around surulere/mushin/yaba/ikeja/oshodi, you can register with me here http://crankyquicksmart..com/
I base in Lagos. If you wanna meet me, fine. My number is 07068303806. Cheers!

PS: For those who would be registering under me, I promise to create a blog for you FREE of Charge. Yes, you heard me right! So start calling now. Best of luck y'all!

Wow! This thing is getting more interesting. Keep on rocking guys! If anything is unclear to anybody, give me a call, let me iron it out.

If you've been sitting on the fence, jump into our own side of the fence. You'll be glad you did.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 4:01pm On Jan 15, 2013
I was curious so I decided to call and ask Chima if the guy he made sale to is someone he knows whom he spoke to face to face or the guy just got to his blog through his online promotions. Guess what? Chima doesn't know the guy. The guy just discovered him online. This is to show that if you implement the strategies in phase 2, your blog will be doing the work for you on auto-pilot.

Waiting to have you in.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by crankie(m): 4:51pm On Jan 15, 2013
neksummi: I was curious so I decided to call and ask Chima if the guy he made sale to is someone he knows whom he spoke to face to face or the guy just got to his blog through his online promotions. Guess what? Chima doesn't know the guy. The guy just discovered him online. This is to show that if you implement the strategies in phase 2, your blog will be doing the work for you on auto-pilot.

Waiting to have you in.

Just checked my mail and found out that the guy that paid me this morning base in Ilorin. Got to know thru the transaction notification sent to me from GTBank.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Yolandaa: 4:53pm On Jan 15, 2013
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 7:33pm On Jan 15, 2013
Just sitting back and watching. We aint started nothing yet!
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Obikeenairaland(m): 7:40pm On Jan 15, 2013
The New year comes with all good hope, Be a part of our team. Join the quick Smart programme! Visit www.obikeequicksmart..com, For more info. Call +2348064183989, Email: valobikee@gmail.com
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 10:54pm On Jan 15, 2013
Today was a great day. Looking forward to a more rewarding day tomorrow. Will you be among those testifying tomorrow? The choice is yours. Good night folks.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by 3RNEST(m): 11:15pm On Jan 15, 2013
OP, i came late and i'm lost, pls flow me in, how can i get involve with this money making thing? undecided
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 11:24pm On Jan 15, 2013
3RNEST: OP, i came late and i'm lost, pls flow me in, how can i get involve with this money making thing? undecided

You're lucky I haven't shut down my system so I could reply you while you're still online. Read the details on my blog:

http://somuchfree..com/2012_01_01_archive.html

Then give me a call tomorrow morning on 08063306838 so I answer whatever questions you may have and then direct you to whom you're to register with.

For those already in, WHO'S CHOPPING MY N8000 AND N5000? Going this Friday - Any of my 1st level referrals who makes his first 10 sales by Friday gets N8000. 2nd level referrals who does the same gets N5000. I wan give out that money I beg!
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Obikeenairaland(m): 7:40am On Jan 16, 2013
Do you want to Achive Financial Freedom? Take Action Now! Visit www.obikeequicksmart..com, For help call me on 08064183989 or e-mail valobikee@gmail.com ,
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 9:27am On Jan 16, 2013
Ok. It's a brand new day. Let's get out, do what we ought to do and get the results that accompany hard work. Looking forward to hearing more success stories today.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (44) (Reply)

Www.bet9ja.com ( Get an uncompetitive reward for your Passion) / SCAM ALERT!!- Laptop/parcel/money From UK,USA Through A Cargo Company Scam Alert / Sowget Exchanger: Perfect Money, Bitcoin, USDT, Deriv, AstroPay, Binance, PayPal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.