Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 - Adverts (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 (61188 Views)

Make Legitimate Money Online In Nigeria Straight Into Your Nigerian Bank Account: Without Paypal. / How To Make Legitimate Money On D Internet Without Capital / Make legitimate money Investing In Gold Coins on the Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 10:03pm On Jan 11, 2013
Nextworldnx:

i dont get you! u mean they will join without paying?

That's not what I mean. When I come up with the plan, you're going to see how it'll work. Just watch out.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by auchman88(m): 3:43am On Jan 12, 2013
im in matricares01@gmail.com send me d details thanks
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by GeebeeM(m): 7:59am On Jan 12, 2013
am interestd: gabbenny@gmail.com
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 8:09am On Jan 12, 2013
Geebee-M:
am interestd: gabbenny@gmail.com

You're still online. Can you call me now? 08063306838.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by thaoriginator: 9:00am On Jan 12, 2013
neksummi:

You're still online. Can you call me now? 08063306838.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 9:04am On Jan 12, 2013
[b]My people let's keep going! Remember we're running a 6 months plan. We're already having good results and with time the results are going to be incredible. Why am I so optimistic and why excactly should you listen to me? Because I've been there and I've got result to show for it.

Let me give you two instances. In May 2011, I joined a programme called TIG Treasure resources. The programme is being run offline. I decided I wasn't going to limit myself to my locality hence I started doing things that would help me reach the whole country. After a few months of hard work, I was domininating google whenever someone searches the term "tig treausre resources" You can do a search to verify my claims. When people are marketing the programme to others and another person overhears their discussion, they sometimes don't ask question but just go online to find out things. They end up coming to register under me because I've more or less become an authority in the programme.

Then in Jan. 2013, I came across the quick smart programme. The way it was presented to me, the mode of marketing wasn't that good. I decided to use my wealth of online marketing experience to promote it. If you search "quick smart programme" on google, you'll also see that my work rank among the first page in google. This is what I can do with any programme I get myself involved with. Therefore I've shared the strategies I'm using in the phase 2. If you're not yet in, you're missing out big time! If you're in, don't joke with those strategies. Put them to use irrespective of what results you're receiving at the moment.

Wish you the very best. Good morning.
[/b]
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by jahonmatic(m): 9:37am On Jan 12, 2013
Deal..... Jahonmatic19@yahoo.com
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 12:00pm On Jan 12, 2013
For people who really don't have the cash to start with, I'll be coming up with an update later in the night on how to accommodate you in our plan. Watch out!

2 Likes

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by james809: 2:38pm On Jan 12, 2013
Having followed this thread quietly for some days, now I am set to join bt I would like the op to answer this crucial question before I join these scheme.
Don't you think the duplicate content on all the blogs is in violation of google TOS? Cos the last thing anyone would want is after leaving there blog on autopilot to discover its been deleted. For duplicate content. Can we host the blog on our own domain?
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 8:12pm On Jan 12, 2013
james809: Having followed this thread quietly for some days, now I am set to join bt I would like the op to answer this crucial question before I join these scheme.
Don't you think the duplicate content on all the blogs is in violation of google TOS? Cos the last thing anyone would want is after leaving there blog on autopilot to discover its been deleted. For duplicate content. Can we host the blog on our own domain?

Great question. I thought of that and I've already started working on creating a platform that we'll move all members to. We'll get that completed by February. If you have your own domain, you could host your blog on it. I'll be expecting to hear from you. Please when you call let me know you were the one who asked a question about duplicate content.

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 9:15pm On Jan 12, 2013
[b]UPDATE ON JOINING WITHOUT YOUR CASH DOWN

In order for anyone to qualify for a free membership, they need to bring 2 people that are ready to make payment instantly. These people will be joining by paying to your sponsor. In other words you're passing up the sales to your sponsor. Their registration is going to cover registration for the three of you including the creation of blogs for you all.

Let us break it down. If you were a paid member, on registering these two people, you were to earn N2000 and that's the same amount you needed to pay the people at positions 3 and 4 to be part of the programme. You also needed an additional N1000 for your blog. Since you're coming in free, you're to pass up those sales to your sponsor. Now you won't lose the two people. They're only helping you get registered. On their blogs, your name is going to be at position 1 as usual. From where you're going to move to position 4 and eventually position 2.

If this is confusing just get in touch with me and we'll get things sorted out. Call 08063306838.[/b]
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Yolandaa: 10:22pm On Jan 12, 2013
Hi, I'm interested. You said its 2k now you mentioned 3k again. How much am I supposed to pay?
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 10:27pm On Jan 12, 2013
Yolandaa: Hi, I'm interested. You said its 2k now you mentioned 3k again. How much am I supposed to pay?

You've not read through this thread my dear. It costs N2000 to join the programme. But if you don't know how to create your blog yourself, I charge N1000 to do that for you making your total investment to be N3000. Do you now get it?

Call me so I can direct you on how to pay. Best regards.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Queendo(f): 10:50pm On Jan 12, 2013
Yolandaa: Hi, I'm interested. You said its 2k now you mentioned 3k again. How much am I supposed to pay?

hi Yolanda u can visit www.modupequicksmart..com for more details and to register.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 12, 2013
Im interested,email me , franklucifer9@gmail.com
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 1:15pm On Jan 13, 2013
Just back from church. This is the first day of the week! Hope everyone is charged up for the week's activities.

We're going to have our 8k and 5k ca.sh award wi.nners this week. Those who are going to be the first to work
with me to make their ten sales in my 1st and 2nd level teams before Friday Jan. 18.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by thaoriginator: 1:30pm On Jan 13, 2013
neksummi: Just back from church. This is the first day of the week! Hope everyone is charged up for the week's activities.

We're going to have our 8k and 5k ca.sh award wi.nners this week. Those who are going to be the first to work
with me to make their ten sales in my 1st and 2nd level teams before Friday Jan. 18.
happy sunday mr Neksummi. Pls I av a Q, how much can one make from one particular recruit as the it goes on?? And does it means one will stop receiving payment frm a particular prospect after being dropped at #2?
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 2:07pm On Jan 13, 2013
tha_originator: happy sunday mr Neksummi. Pls I av a Q, how much can one make from one particular recruit as the it goes on?? And does it means one will stop receiving payment frm a particular prospect after being dropped at #2?

There's no fixed amount one can expect to earn from a particular recruit. It depends on the number of sales your recruit makes. For the purpose of what we're doing here, we put it at 10 who inturn make 10 sales each and on and on. While your 10 are making their own sales, remember your name is at position 1 and at that position, you don't get anything. This means as these 100 people are coming in, you make nothing. But that should not bother because you've got an army of 100 working to turn their lives around for good. As they are helping themselves, your name is at position 4 on all their blogs! If each of then makes his 10 sales, it's going to be 100 X 10 = 1000sales. Each sale generates N1000 for you. Do your calculation 1000 X 1000 = N1million. If you're able to work with 20 people, you make more. If 30 people, you yet make more. Review the whole movement again on my blog:

http://somuchfree..com/2012_01_01_archive.html

Left on their own, a lot of people cannot make their 10 sales. That's why we're teaming up to ensure that we help everybody who joins us achieve their 10 sales. If everyone comes in with the mind of making at least 10 sales, this goal will be achieved.

Let me make clear that if you think you're coming in and you won't work but will expect us to put 10 people under you, you're in the wrong place. I've made it clear right from the beginning that the plan is very simple but it's not necessarily easy. You must be willing to be willing to work some little tasks I'll be dishing out to you as we build your team.

1 Like

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by claycares: 11:14pm On Jan 13, 2013
Ponzi! Pyramid scheme! Another MLM as they will call it. The bubble will definitely burst some day. My question is, what are you trying to achieve here? Service? Goods? What? Peeps here, just be careful!
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 6:05am On Jan 14, 2013
claycares: Ponzi! Pyramid scheme! Another MLM as they will call it. The bubble will definitely burst some day. My question is, what are you trying to achieve here? Service? Goods? What? Peeps here, just be careful!

This is a very long thread. And I'm sure you've not followed it through. Please take time to read through before making conclusions. There's no point repeating what we've already treated in the past. Read through pages 4 and 5 of this thread again:

https://www.nairaland.com/1142592/lets-team-up-ensure-all/4
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 6:26am On Jan 14, 2013
Hello, Team! I hope you are doing welll.

It's the beginning of another week, and it's time

to continue moveing towards the achievement of our

set goal. For those who have been spectators, it's

time to take the bull by the horns and be part of

what's going on here. The marketing strategies you're

going to learn with this programme is priceless and

you'll also have access to calling me with all your marketing

concerns. The mailing list your going to build in the process of this

business can transform your life forever. So let's get

to work and those not yet in should reach me on phone: 08063306838

so I get you started fast.

If someone else referred you here, please get back to him/her for

instructions on how to get started. Wishing you the best of the week.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 9:21am On Jan 14, 2013
I saw these quotes a while ago and I felt I should share it with you guys:

Some quit due to slow progress Never grasping the fact that slow progress is...
PROGRESS.

Slow Progress Is Still Progress As Long As Its Consistent.

http://inspired.com.ng/?cat=13
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 1:05pm On Jan 14, 2013
What some people don't realise is that what we're doing could still be making sales for them in the next 5 to 10 years. I still make sales from posts I made on NL since 2008. Therefore make sure you come onboard and have your link on this popular thread.

Millions of Nigerians are going online searching for money making opportunities and because of the importance of what we're discusing, this thread is going to make the first page of google on several search terms and you know what that means to us? More sales for people who have their blog links here. Someone might just decide to join under you.

For those who are already in, please comment and disclose your location. Someone might be more comfortable working with a person he can meet than with someone from a different location. I'm in Numan, Adamawa. Sometimes in Nyanya Abuja. I'll be in Abuja from late February.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 8:01pm On Jan 14, 2013
That's good Azeez. Keep it up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (44) (Reply)

Www.bet9ja.com ( Get an uncompetitive reward for your Passion) / SCAM ALERT!!- Laptop/parcel/money From UK,USA Through A Cargo Company Scam Alert / Sowget Exchanger: Perfect Money, Bitcoin, USDT, Deriv, AstroPay, Binance, PayPal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.