Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 - Adverts (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 (61189 Views)

Make Legitimate Money Online In Nigeria Straight Into Your Nigerian Bank Account: Without Paypal. / How To Make Legitimate Money On D Internet Without Capital / Make legitimate money Investing In Gold Coins on the Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 10:53am On Jan 16, 2013
This my guy too much! I'll tell you about him in due course but for now I'll just be sharing with you his sayings. Now read this:

[b]Why don't I publicly bash idiots?

Well, a few reasons:

1. An idiot will continue to be an idiot, regardless of what I think of them.

2. I don't 'kling' to a notion that I'm right about everything.

There are thousands of reasons, however... there's one main one:

3. I can't bring myself to be a dirty ass, LovePeddler of a wuss bag man - who needs to tear down others to sell stuff. I don't LovePeddler myself for commissions, I empower people for them.

Amazingly, I manage to sell stuff without tearing down others - even if I think they deserve it. I found that building up others, and empowering them works a lot better. No need to LovePeddler myself for a dollar.

Fancy that smiley

Sometimes, you've got to distance yourself from morons, focus on your vision, and remember... we are who we are...

...we are as great as we are... as powerful as we are - for one reason:

Because we lift others up.

Because we EMPOWER them.

Tearing someone down out of a need to sell... simply makes a man look:

Needy.

Luckily, you're more awesome than that.

Keep rockin![/b]

I say it again keep rockin!!!
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 1:19pm On Jan 16, 2013
Someone made a sale yesterday and he also made a sale today. The day is not yet over, he could still make another sale. Anyway let me not talk on his behalf. I'm sure he's coming to scream it here. Just put to practice everyday the content of phase 2 and you'll see how sales will keep rolling in to your satisfaction. Believe you can make it. Be active with your promotion. My eyes are watching everyone. Call me if you need guidance.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by GeebeeM(m): 2:09pm On Jan 16, 2013
wow! I hope 2 start soon; though frm comments its nt as easy as i had immagined. Pls I need clarificatn on d ff.
Sm1 was complainin of working but nt getting recruits. Wat does it take 2 get recruits? Can one recruit frnds who re nt NLanders? If yes, hw abt if those who re interested re more than 10?

In ma blog, i'll let pple knw dat they need 2 work hard but wud be rewarded bountifully 4 there hard work
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Yolandaa: 3:05pm On Jan 16, 2013
I have no recruits yet but my question is " Where is the mailing list we are building?"

My link is orlarquickstart..com
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by tgal007: 3:06pm On Jan 16, 2013
neksummi: Still announcing to those who want to join but cash is a challenge to them. Demonstrate that you can do this by referring two paid members and you get your membership and blog free. Don't let lack of money hold you back. There's always a way around every obstacle.

For those who are already members, keep up the good work. If you're not putting to practice the strategies in phase 2, you're not helping yourself. You can testify to the fact that I'm working on my business. Learn from me. You know how often I keep in touch with you. Do the same with your prospects and team members and I can guaranty your success.

What you don't get from me: Some sugercoated, unrealistic shortcut to riches. Some mysterious, convoluted philosophy that requires a 180 IQ to get. I teach that which is straightforward, make sense and you can apply to life.

So guys if you want to learn simple strategies that'll guaranty your online success now and in the years to come. Jump on board. Indicate your interest here as usual and give me a call. That's what's going to show me that you're the serious type. 08063306838. If you've not yet had an idea of what business we're doing, go find out here: http://somuchfree..com/2012_01_01_archive.html or any of the other blogs of my team members. If any of them referred you here, be sure to get back to them for registration.

Peeps I'm taking special note of the team members who're working. I know this by how often they call me to learn from me, how often they come here to contribute and how often I see their threads or comments on other threads on this forum. For those who are redundant, don't expect me to trust you with my new team members because you've not demonstrated to me that you can help them since you haven't helped yourself.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by tgal007: 4:06pm On Jan 16, 2013
I‘m in.I hope to b able to refer two paid members(pls,how to do dat) to secure my membership n blog.Do I av to av a gmail acc?,my yahoo acc is dharmie@rocketmail.com for the details.Tanx in advance
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 4:35pm On Jan 16, 2013
Coming back to answer all. Just a moment.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by crankie(m): 5:27pm On Jan 16, 2013
For guys around surulere/mushin/yaba/ikeja/oshodi, you can register with me here http://crankyquicksmart..com/
I base in Lagos. If you wanna meet me, fine. My number is 07068303806. Cheers!

PS: For those who would be registering under me, I promise to create a blog for you FREE of Charge. Yes, you heard me right! So start calling now. Best of luck y'all! smiley
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by pendusky(m): 6:50pm On Jan 16, 2013
So how is the payment made?
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Nextworldnx(m): 8:04pm On Jan 16, 2013
pendusky: So how is the payment made?

You will have to choose one among those of us promoting our blog here. Goto the blog, take ur time and read through and if u have any questions, u can call him. For Example: visit my blog: www.edohsmart..com
If you want to pay, you pay the sum of 1000naira each to the Names on Number 3(Me) and Number 4. That's after you would have called the names at Number 1 and Number 2 to verify whether Number 3(Me) have paid them.

If you have any questions, call: 08067871497, 07059091250. We are a team and we are here to help each other.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 8:33pm On Jan 16, 2013
pendusky: So how is the payment made?

Get in touch with me so I direct you on how to pay: 08063306838. But if you were referred through one of the team members here, contact him/her to register under them otherwise call me.

tgal007: I‘m in.I hope to b able to refer two paid members(pls,how to do dat) to secure my membership n blog.Do I av to av a gmail acc?,my yahoo acc is dharmgabbenny@gmail.com for the details.Tanx in advance

If you have two people who are willing to pay, get in touch with me. Though I feel that is more difficult cos if you want to join something, I should see you in it first. So if you'd ask me, I'll say, do all you could do to raise 3k to join as a paid member.

I'll need a gmail account to create your blog.

For details of the programme, read this blog: http://somuchfree..com/2012_01_01_archive.html

Yolandaa: I have no recruits yet but my question is " Where is the mailing list we are building?"

My link is orlarquickstart..com

The team members will start coming as you start implementing the simple strategies in phase 2. You just came in on Monday, so be patient as you work on your business.

About the mailing list you're building, everyone you sell to will be on your mailing list. For now you've got none because you've not made any sale yet but when you start getting inquiries and making sales those people are going to be on your list. Now it's up to you how you want to keep that list. You either get an exercise book where you keep record of people joining or you write on notepad and save it on your system.

I want to make an explanation here. The names on your blog are not the list we're talking about. On the blogs, ones name move from positions 3 to 1 to 4 to 2. Your direct referrals will always find you at position 3. At this position, you're being paid. On these people's blogs, their names will now be at position 3 while your name moves to position 1 at which point you don't get paid. All you do at this position is to answer people who are trying to confirm that your first level referrals actually paid you. So when these people have confirmed and paid your 1st level team, they are also going to have their own blogs. On their blogs, they are going to be at position 3 while your first level referrals will be at position 1 and you will come down to position 4. When therefore these people are promoting their business, you are also going to be paid because then your name is at number 4. When they make their sales, your name is going to move from 4 to number 2 on their recruits' blogs. At this position you also don't get paid.

In summary, you're going to be at position 3 on your blog(you get paid). You're on position 1 on your 1st level team's blogs(you don't get paid). You're at position 4 on your second level team(you get paid). You're at position 2 on your 3rd level team(you don't get paid, you only confirm that you've been paid) On your fourth level team, you are out of the cycle.

Geebee-M:
wow! I hope 2 start soon; though frm comments its nt as easy as i had immagined. Pls I need clarificatn on d ff.
Sm1 was complainin of working but nt getting recruits. Wat does it take 2 get recruits? Can one recruit frnds who re nt NLanders? If yes, hw abt if those who re interested re more than 10?

In ma blog, i'll let pple knw dat they need 2 work hard but wud be rewarded bountifully 4 there hard work

I beg when you find an easier way of making money share with me. Results are atypical. What people should know is that this is just our 3rd week of launching out this project and no body should expect to see results overnight cos we don't do magic here. But what can be guaranteed is that when you work (and it's not something that's too hard to do) you'll definitely see results. Sure you should tell people that they'll have to put in some effort to make money. No where have we said people are going to make money by just paying N3000 or N2000 as the case may be.

What does it take to get recruits? Following the guide in phase 2. To know what phase 2 entails, you need to be in. Everyone who comes in has he right to resell phase 2. That's actually what everybody is selling and the nature of how the names move make it possible to earn big with the programme.

You can make sales to people who are not members of nairaland. In fact once you have your blog and you market the right way - you will because we're going to teach you, people everywhere across the country are going to stumble upon your blog and if they're interested, they can join. Once they're in, you can advice them to join NL so they can take part in the conversation going on here so they'll be carried along.

There's no limit to the number of people you can make sales to. We've just been using the number 10 as an example of the earning potential when you make sales to the third level all things being equal. But you and I know all things cannot be equal. Now we said if you have 10 under you, the next set of people should go under them to encourage them. But I'm not saying you pass down all your subsequent sales to encourage your team. Work with them and help them make their own sales. If you put one person under a team member, don't give him another until he has made his own personal sale. That will demonstrate to you, he's capable of helping the person you're putting under him. Do you get my point? If a person can't help himself, can he help someone else?
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by mannet(m): 6:26am On Jan 17, 2013
neksummi: Ok. It's a brand new day. Let's get out, do what we ought to do and get the results that accompany hard work. Looking forward to hearing more success stories today.

@Neksummi,u are really a great guy,i like ur business idea and strategy and may God bless u for this,am one of ur mailing list,remember u introduced me to Vemma,how far whaz happening and why haven't they started,meanwhile Nextwoldinc(Edohsmart)is my bossom friend and he drew my attention to this program b4 i saw ur email 2 days ago so i intend joining under him soon and also build the my team.
To critics and spectators i will advice that u join now in January and just go about ur normal day-to-day business,put in ur effort and see what ur account will be reading come December,2013...Ur life can never remain thesame,for me i know am counting my millions b4 December by Gods grace.

brahamdon@gmail.com
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 6:55am On Jan 17, 2013
mannet:

@Neksummi,u are really a great guy,i like ur business idea and strategy and may God bless u for this,am one of ur mailing list,remember u introduced me to Vemma,how far whaz happening and why haven't they started,meanwhile Nextwoldinc(Edohsmart)is my bossom friend and he drew my attention to this program b4 i saw ur email 2 days ago so i intend joining under him soon and also build the my team.
To critics and spectators i will advice that u join now in January and just go about ur normal day-to-day business,put in ur effort and see what ur account will be reading come December,2013...Ur life can never remain the same,for me i know am counting my millions b4 December by Gods grace.

brahamdon@gmail.com

Thanks for the kind words. Vemma hasn't launched yet. They are quite ready but the delay is from NAFDAC. Meanwhile just keep building your downlines with them. While we're still waiting for them, let's get ourselves busy with this.

Happy to hear that Edoh is your friend. Please go ahead and join under him. Looking forward to having you in today! I no too like delay. My guy if you work this plan the way it is, you'll be counting your millions before June. Trust me.

OK People, if you are even half way considering starting your own Internet business, you need to pay close attention right now. If this is your first attempt at m.oney making on the internet, consider yourself fortunate because you wouldn’t have to lose thousands of naira experimenting. I lost over N1million my first few years jumping from one programme to another. You have right in front of you a programme that works. Search no further.

If you don’t trust me, then it won’t affect me! Today, I will still be making an avalanche of N1000 sitting in my room and you might be reading another e-book or sales letter to get rich quickly! The choice is yours.

http://somuchfree..com/2012_01_01_archive.html

Have a great day. 08063306838 if you need to speak with me. But this privilege wont be here for long. Join and learn from me while I still have the time for you. A time will come that I'll have to delegate this role.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by gloria1(f): 11:01am On Jan 17, 2013
neksummi: I've been marketing on the internet since 2007 and I've made these observations
about many would be internet marketers from Nigeria.

1. People want to make money without putting in the required effort to learn and the capital
to get their business started.
2. People give up easily when things don't work the way they anticipated.
3. Others have learnt a lot, put in much money, have been persistent, yet things haven't
worked for them.

It is because of the third category of people that I'm starting this thread. All that is needed
is team work where it will be ensured that everyone succeeds.

So if there are serious minded people who want to team up with me to ensure that we help every
participant make his first million online in the first half of next year (6 months). Indicate your interest
below by replying I'm interested.

What I want us to do may not be easy but it is very simple. We're going to be accountable on
this thread. Therefore bookmark this thread (Ctrl+D) so you can always come back to it.

All information about this venture is presented on this thread. Please go through it and follow through to my
blog to get the whole picture. It is after you've done this and you still have questions that you should call me.

Once you've gone through this thread and ascertained that what we're doing is something you'd like to be part of,
hit the reply button and indicate your interest, then text me your email address for directives on how to join. If you
were directed here by one of this team member, please get back to him/her to make payments.

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by outseba(m): 4:10pm On Jan 17, 2013
I have been off for quite a long time now and I hv seen we are growing,and I hv missed so much. I am a doctor by proffession though serving(nysc).pls let's keep the spirit,we will all make it and we shld b thr for each,amen...visit my blog http://www.ifediataquicksmart..com and register and fell free to call me on 08038152529 or 08183181746.thanks and I await ur calls..ciao
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 8:42pm On Jan 17, 2013
Success is spelt WORK. Your coming here to give updates of how you're faring is an indication to me of how you've been putting to practice the other aspects of phase 2. When you sit down and do nothing, nothing happens. Put to practice the simple tasks in phase 2 and see your business take a different dimension.

If you aren't in yet and you've been wondering what's going on here, go read up what the business plan we're sharing is:

http://somuchfree..com/2012_01_01_archive.html

Get in touch with me and let me get you started - 08063306838. If you're talking about the simplest and the most rewarding internet business in Naija, this is it.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by diji04(m): 10:27pm On Jan 17, 2013
i am damm interested pls holla at me diji.sebastine@hotmail.com
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by diji04(m): 10:29pm On Jan 17, 2013
i am damm interested pls holla at me maza maza @ diji.sebastine@hotmail.com
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 10:39pm On Jan 17, 2013
diji04: i am damm interested pls holla at me maza maza @ diji.sebastine@hotmail.com

Sent you a mail although every information you need to get started is contained on this thread. Just read any of the blogs presented on this thread and contact me to fix you up somewhere. 08063306838.

I've been noticing this tgal007 viewing this topic time and again but has not commented. How far? Can you just drop a comment and get in touch with me? Are you one of our secret admirers?
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 6:19am On Jan 18, 2013
CONTEST EXTENSION

I've decided to extend the ongoing contest to 11.59 PM, Wednesday, January 23. The first of my level 1 team who makes his/her first 10 sales receives N8000 cash reward. The first of my level 2 team member who makes his/her first 10 sales received N5000 cash reward.

You're in my first level if my name is in position 1 on your blog. If my name is in position 4 on your blog, you're in my second level team. So let's keep rocking.

Are you hoping to join and you think making 10 sales is a child's play to you? Then jump in, beat them all and the reward shall be yours.

Here's how you join: http://somuchfree..com/2012_01_01_archive.html

Have questions? 08063306838.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Nextworldnx(m): 6:45am On Jan 18, 2013
diji04: i am damm interested pls holla at me maza maza @ diji.sebastine@hotmail.com

Register @ www.edohsmart..com
I will help you in building your team. cheers mate.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by outseba(m): 8:28am On Jan 18, 2013
if neksummi has sent u d mail,go thru it,take ur time and pls welcome on board...hey guys remember visit http://www.ifediataquicksmart..com,the only Doc in d house"smilling"..and join my team.awaitin ur calls on 08038152529
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by mannet(m): 12:34pm On Jan 18, 2013
@Nextworld and @Neksummi...i just paid u guyz now am now read to joing u guyz,i paid some minutes ago u get alert soon,i am fireized and starting hot b Gods grace
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Nextworldnx(m): 1:38pm On Jan 18, 2013
mannet: @Nextworld and @Neksummi...i just paid u guyz now am now read to joing u guyz,i paid some minutes ago u get alert soon,i am fireized and starting hot b Gods grace

Welcome onboard, we are going places. When I confirm payment, I will immediately send the PHASE 2 to you. We shall work together to build your team. Thanks once again.

Guys! What are you waiting for? Join the winning team today and let's grow together. Delay is dangerous. Click here to join: www.edohsmart..com

Call me on: 08067871497, 07059091250.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 3:26pm On Jan 18, 2013
mannet: @Nextworld and @Neksummi...i just paid u guyz now am now read to joing u guyz,i paid some minutes ago u get alert soon,i am fireized and starting hot b Gods grace

You're welcome on-board. I trust Absalom to take good care of you. I visited your blog and it's beautiful. Edit the names on Absalom's blog and post it to your blog. If you encounter any challenge, don't hesitate to ask for help. You're assured my unflinching support at all times.

Is anyone noticing the trend? People who are active here are the ones making the sales. Anyone who comes here often is also working on the other aspects of the phase 2. If you don't see a person here, it tells me he's probably doing nothing and you know what? He's going to make no sale!

Everything about this programme is very simple. Following simple instructions is the watchword. Guys, you rock!
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Sles: 5:55pm On Jan 18, 2013
The extension is worth the while, let's keep the flag flying, i hope I'll clinch the prize.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (44) (Reply)

Www.bet9ja.com ( Get an uncompetitive reward for your Passion) / SCAM ALERT!!- Laptop/parcel/money From UK,USA Through A Cargo Company Scam Alert / Sowget Exchanger: Perfect Money, Bitcoin, USDT, Deriv, AstroPay, Binance, PayPal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.