Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner‘s possession? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner‘s possession? (6270 Views)

My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real / Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners? / [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner‘s possession? by gabbidonbah(m): 4:52pm On Dec 27, 2012
Overlook , e better pas poverty na. Most pple here are hypocrites. #no hiding behind finger.
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner‘s possession? by prettiest1(f): 5:14pm On Dec 27, 2012
190-the-clown:
na to begin celebrate undecided

Na dis kind show u dey like
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner‘s possession? by MrsChima(f): 6:15pm On Dec 27, 2012
What's a charm
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner‘s possession? by DExplorer1: 6:18pm On Dec 27, 2012
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner‘s possession? by teeties(f): 8:12pm On Dec 27, 2012
I will start with my partner first
Sprinkle him with holy water and start M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ warfare prayers for deliverance...Cos Mehn he's sure α̲̅ dangerous person..People like that cant βε̲̣ trusted with ones life especially if he's that secretive and pretentious.
If he doesnt follow me to M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ pastor then i have ‎​N̶̲̥̅̊☺ option but to flee cos next thing he might harm me or ð̀́o something fetishly wicked.
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner‘s possession? by pmm3(m): 9:36pm On Dec 27, 2012
Nufin ..jus let him be,let him livez his life the way he wantz..nt my prblm
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner‘s possession? by SAFO(m): 9:45pm On Dec 27, 2012
See thread scatter as u dey challenge Nigerians beliefs grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner‘s possession? by OCTAVO: 10:10pm On Dec 27, 2012
What‘s wrong with these derailers?
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner‘s possession? by SAFO(m): 10:15pm On Dec 27, 2012
OCTAVO: What‘s wrong with these derailers?

Auntie sorry oo.

Just trying to drum up some interesting convo.
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner‘s possession? by donchris369: 7:15am On Dec 28, 2012
Hmmmm..... My spouse with charm? Then i will conclude that she even hypnotised me with charms into loving and marrying her. I will have to do the inevitable to release myself from such bondage i have been hoodwinked with since before even considering anything

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner‘s possession? by OCTAVO: 7:29am On Dec 28, 2012
donchris369: Hmmmm..... My spouse with charm? Then i will conclude that she even hypnotised me with charms into loving and marrying her. I will have to do the inevitable to release myself from such bondage i have been hoodwinked with since before even considering anything
Ah... The bolded might not necessarily be the case o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Upload The Pix Of Your BF/GF If You Are Proud Of Them / Nigerian Man Shared Nu**d Photos Of Himself And Wife After Sex On Facebook / Why Are Women Always Given Special Attention?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.