Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,201 members, 7,953,742 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:30 AM

Facebook Friends Slam Jonathan Over Christmas Message - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Facebook Friends Slam Jonathan Over Christmas Message (11100 Views)

APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military / Court Orders Papers Served On Jonathan Over Qualification For 2015 / Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook Friends Slam Jonathan Over Christmas Message by obongtunji: 11:31am On Dec 27, 2012
tobnical: Sentimental post! D number of comments on d post would be up to 20,000. Why did u select d worst 6. I dont fink u(d poster) can even perform beta if given chance...loading...
. And you don't expect the poster to paste all the comments here, you go ahead and check the Facebook page yourself you will be shocked that 99% of the comments are against gej.........lop
Re: Facebook Friends Slam Jonathan Over Christmas Message by donchris369: 11:38am On Dec 27, 2012
gbanikiti: So true true,you follow for 40man laptop crew? Hmmm
If his among them, what is your business, ashiiiiii of the highest order, no go take care of your husband, they here dey find people wey dey do their job make them give you 200naira fuccccckkkk you. cheap lovepeddler, no be yoruba man again na gej crew you dey look for make you begin send you nudeeeee pix on twitter for 200naira fuckkkk overnight. You no get shame at all, i just pity your husband wey think say him marry wife keep for house.

No go find better job do, na to dey change moniker for nairaland they d ashewo job you fit do.........Ashewoooooo
Re: Facebook Friends Slam Jonathan Over Christmas Message by israel007: 11:41am On Dec 27, 2012
My grandmother can rule better than gej

1 Like

Re: Facebook Friends Slam Jonathan Over Christmas Message by muktarmtt(m): 11:44am On Dec 27, 2012
Super1759: you can never please everyone,let alone nigerians that will never see any good in their leaders, if out of the millions of friends on facebook,these are the condemning statements,then it is nothing.
We will get there,its a gradual thing. Nigerian are just impatient.
Even if goodluck steps aside,condemnation will not step aside
Next year will be beTter. I believe so
mumu dey worry u, if u rich next year
Re: Facebook Friends Slam Jonathan Over Christmas Message by muktarmtt(m): 11:51am On Dec 27, 2012
Profidada: @ op simple ethics should have alerted you of reporting the other side of the posted comments. Why are guys determine to rubbish even the slightest achievement of this man, haba. Sometimes when i look at the insults and causes rained on gej, i wonder if any other nigerian president would tolerate this.
Haha tolerate wat ok let have sss 2 trace anybody who curse on him nd luck him up, men we have freedom of speach nd we most speak our mind u have 2 tolerate ur ppl dat vote u on power or get d hell out of Asorock

1 Like

Re: Facebook Friends Slam Jonathan Over Christmas Message by omenka(m): 11:56am On Dec 27, 2012
Emzybrown:
i can see you are a bigot with negative reasoning
didnt wanna dignify ur comment by replyin. Hope you know the definitn of a bigot cos im a christian from the south. What a foool

1 Like

Re: Facebook Friends Slam Jonathan Over Christmas Message by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 27, 2012
Jonah dey try sha
Re: Facebook Friends Slam Jonathan Over Christmas Message by ocelot2006(m): 12:12pm On Dec 27, 2012
Omo_Tier1:
In as much as I agree with your comment about the unbalanced nature of the reporting, I completely disagree with you that people are determined to rubbish the slightest achievement of GEJ. He has no achievement bro! It is an insult on Nigerians that His government now call renovation of a shed asan achievement. Two years in power we are still talking of 4,000MW! To make matter worst, there is no sense or inkling that things are moving in the right direction!

I totally disagree with you. Was GEJ responsible for the rot in the power sector? Yet unlike EVERY OTHER previous administration, GEJ's the first to revamp this crucial sector. More power generation plants and gas supply lines have been built, along with the repairs of old and installation of new transmission and distribution facilities. For the very first time in our history, we've witnessed a sustained increase in power generated, and more Nigerians get to enjoy way more hours electricity. With the smart meters also introduced, we also spend less in our electricity bills as we can now regulate our consumption. Just think of the positive effects this has had on both domestic consumers and SMBs. IMHO some Nigerians are too blind to notice these positive, and are only keen on heaping scathing criticisms on the President. That is TOTALLY unfair.
Re: Facebook Friends Slam Jonathan Over Christmas Message by 3kay945(m): 12:14pm On Dec 27, 2012
tobnical: Sentimental post! D number of comments on d post would be up to 20,000. Why did u select d worst 6. I dont fink u(d poster) can even perform beta if given chance...loading...

You can as well open a thread for that...as for me, the dude is RETARDEED and CLUELESS.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Friends Slam Jonathan Over Christmas Message by Ozovehe65(m): 12:14pm On Dec 27, 2012
Super1759: you can never please everyone,let alone nigerians that will never see any good in their leaders, if out of the millions of friends on facebook,these are the condemning statements,then it is nothing.
We will get there,its a gradual thing. Nigerian are just impatient.
Even if goodluck steps aside,condemnation will not step aside
Next year will be beTter. I believe so
u are a dafted fool.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Friends Slam Jonathan Over Christmas Message by IYANGBALI: 12:16pm On Dec 27, 2012
mosun_ade: only six? what of the other comments praising him? why not give a balanced reporting.
praising him?what is there to praise in this administration,its only boot lickers like you that would praise him. People are SUFFERING.
Re: Facebook Friends Slam Jonathan Over Christmas Message by IYANGBALI: 12:17pm On Dec 27, 2012
Ozovehe65: u are a dafted fool.
more dafted than daft
Re: Facebook Friends Slam Jonathan Over Christmas Message by IYANGBALI: 12:18pm On Dec 27, 2012
3kay945:

You can as well open a thread for that...as for me, the dude is RETARDEED and CLUELESS.
good talk,he is the worst we have had so far
Re: Facebook Friends Slam Jonathan Over Christmas Message by IYANGBALI: 12:20pm On Dec 27, 2012
israel007: My grandmother can rule better than gej
even my dog can do better
Re: Facebook Friends Slam Jonathan Over Christmas Message by 3kay945(m): 12:23pm On Dec 27, 2012
ocelot2006:

I totally disagree with you. Was GEJ responsible for the rot in the power sector? Yet unlike EVERY OTHER previous administration, GEJ's the first to revamp this crucial sector. More power generation plants and gas supply lines have been built, along with the repairs of old and installation of new transmission and distribution facilities. For the very first time in our history, we've witnessed a sustained increase in power generated, and more Nigerians get to enjoy way more hours electricity. With the smart meters also introduced, we also spend less in our electricity bills as we can now regulate our consumption. Just think of the positive effects this has had on both domestic consumers and SMBs. IMHO some Nigerians are too blind to notice these positive, and are only keen on heaping scathing criticisms on the President. That is TOTALLY unfair.

What are you talking about bro? this dude is PhD holder menh,
Re: Facebook Friends Slam Jonathan Over Christmas Message by IYANGBALI: 12:29pm On Dec 27, 2012
tobnical: Why do we often treat our leaders with disrespect and disdain? I remembered when Obama approved gay marriage in America, u nid 2see intelligent and reasonable criticism on his fb page by d Americans. It's only d Nigerian fans dat were rainin curses on him. No one can eva&wil eva please Nigerian. Didnt dey criticise nd rain curses on Awolowo before dey started praisin him after his death. I tire for una!
dat is america,dis is nigeria,stop comparing death with sleep

1 Like

Re: Facebook Friends Slam Jonathan Over Christmas Message by Super1759: 12:37pm On Dec 27, 2012
gbanikiti: So true true,you follow for 40man laptop crew? Hmmm
please I don't know what your saying
Re: Facebook Friends Slam Jonathan Over Christmas Message by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 27, 2012
I DONT KNOW Y THEY R CRITICIZING HIM. U VOTED HIM KNOWING FULLY WELL HE IS INCOMPETENT, HE GIVES U INCOMPETENCE AND U'RE ANGRY? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Facebook Friends Slam Jonathan Over Christmas Message by donchris369: 1:04pm On Dec 27, 2012
Super1759: please I don't know what your saying
Guy dont mind that ashewoooo girl who claims to be happily married. She is looking for customers to fucccck her for as less as 200naira. Dont you know that ashiiii called berem, thats her second moniker.

She wants to know if they are paying you, so that she can seduce you as an ashewoooo, cheap lovepeddler. Pay her no attention dear and defend what you feel is right.
Re: Facebook Friends Slam Jonathan Over Christmas Message by surfaceD: 1:16pm On Dec 27, 2012
omenka: Oga president when r u gonna show the slightest hint of common sense? All these msgs of urs detailing how uve given express orders and deployed govt resources (our resources) to make conditions favourable for a hitch free xmas celebratns (results of which only exist in Aso Villa) sends a very bad signal to our muslim brothers up north. You are the president of Nigeria and not CAN president. How many agencies of govt did u give marching orders to ensure potholeless roads, fabulous airports, increased power generatn, et al, when they celebrated Salah? Enough of ur foolishness already. We know you are a christian from the south so stop rubbin it in the faces of the northerners. Be sensible and sensitive for once. Stop this inane display of religeous bias! You are the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria sir!
Beside He is the only Nigerian president that addresses the nation from the pulpit of a religious institution.
Re: Facebook Friends Slam Jonathan Over Christmas Message by ignis: 1:17pm On Dec 27, 2012
FAST-LINK:
they are not facebook friends, definitely facebook enemies/critics
You just said my mind.
Re: Facebook Friends Slam Jonathan Over Christmas Message by OmoTier1(m): 1:20pm On Dec 27, 2012
ocelot2006:

Firstly let me dissolve your myth by announcing to you that the so called revamp in the power sector is a ruse! Nnaji will confirm that to you!

Secondly, GEJ have not built a single power plant since He came to office. All existing gas power plants in Nigeria today were conceived by Obasanjo. Eleme phase 1&2, Sapele, Ughelli, etc were all Obasanjo's projects.

Thirdly, the major transmission grid GEJ approved budget for was conceived by Obasanjo with the Korean firm.

Fourthly you took your falsehood to high heaven claiming pre paid meter was introduced by GEJ. ousai! Again Obasanjo introduced pre paid meter in His second term in office. Go check the facts for yourself.

Your claim of sustained increase in power during GEJ term is outright falsehood. During Yar'dua, Nigeria generated power in excess of 4,000MW which led to the collapse of the national grid and some states were in darkness for 8 days!

Your claim that Small and Medium companies have increased in Nigeria during GEJ is blatant lie! In fact it is on record that Medium companies especially in the manufacturing sector have deserted Nigeria in the past 4 years and what we have right now are services company that do yahoo yahoo business supplying government establishments!

Lastly, your claim that He is not to blame for the rot in the power sector, though valid is not the less arrant nonsense. Why? GEJ is in charge now and Has all the needed resources to begin to effect a complete overhaul of the sector and all we have seen so far is power distribution companies being sold at piece meal to cronies who have no technical competence to even manage a 500kva generator!

Let's call as spade a spade. Nigeria have gone backwards in the past 3years! GEJ has shown complete and utter incompetence in His discharge as the President of this country.

3 Likes

Re: Facebook Friends Slam Jonathan Over Christmas Message by taharqa: 1:21pm On Dec 27, 2012
obongtunji: . And you don't expect the poster to paste all the comments here, you go ahead and check the Facebook page yourself you will be shocked that 99% of the comments are against gej.........lop
YOU ARE A FOOOL for lying here...go to that facebook page and if you can count up to 100 persons that were against him out of the more than 15,000 that commentd (who overwhelming felicitatd wit him) esp b4 dis report; if u can do dat bring it here and i shall apologize to you....... Nematodes like u who cant tell when they are bn 'usd', MUMU-ish peeps
Re: Facebook Friends Slam Jonathan Over Christmas Message by ocelot2006(m): 1:26pm On Dec 27, 2012
3kay945:

What are you talking about bro? this dude is PhD holder menh,

He's a PHD holder, so what? Has GEJ not tackled some (if not all) of the basic problems we faced and complained about bitterly (power, transportation)? Are you and your folks so blind that you don't see these "little" progresses made? And will it kill you to at least commend him for all these and at least offer constructive criticisms rather than throw insults at the president just for the fun of it?
Re: Facebook Friends Slam Jonathan Over Christmas Message by taharqa: 2:00pm On Dec 27, 2012
Omo_Tier1:
First let me dissolve you myth by announcing to you that the so called revamp in the power sector is a ruse! Nnaji will confirm that to you!

Secondly, GEJ has not built a single power plant since He came to office. All existing gas power plant in Nigeria today were conceived by Obasanjo. Eleme phase 1&2, Sapele, Ughelli, etc were all Obasanjo's projects.

Thirdly, the major transmission grid GEJ approved budget for was conceived by Obasanjo with the Korean firm.

Fourthly you took your falsehood to high heaven claim per paid meter was introduced by GEJ. ousai! Again Obasanjo introduced per paid meter in His second term in office. Go check the facts for yourself.

Your claim of sustained increase in power during GEJ is outright falsehood. During Yar'dua, Nigeria generated power in excess of 4,000MW which led to the collapse of the national grid and some states were in darkness for 8 days!

Your claim hat Small and Medium companies have increased in Nigeria during GEJ is blatant lie! In fact it is on record that Medium companies especially in the manufacturing sector have deserted Nigeria in the past 4 years and what we are services company that do yahoo yahoo business supplying government establishments!

Lastly, your claim that He is not to blame for the rot in the power sector, though valid is not the less arrant nonsense. Why? GEJ is in charge now and Has all the needed resources to begin to effect a complete overhaul of the sector and all we have seen so far is power distribution companies being sold at piece meal to cronies who have no technical competence to even manage a 500kva generator!

Let's call as pace a spade. Nigeria have gone backwards in the past 3years! GEJ has shown complete and utter incompetence in His discharge as the President of this country.
Oh my God! You wud tk yr HATRED for dis man and PARTY POLITICS to dis extent? What d hell did u just write Or did I just read? GEJ has not built any new Power plants? Has not built any Transmission lines? GEJ has not built any Gas lines? GEJ HAS NOT DONE ANYTHING IN THE POWER SECTOR? Dont just know where to start from? Smone plz tell me am not seeing dis right. How do people just go on a public forum and LIE openly, just like dat? Astonished!!!...... In ya utter Stupidi.ty on hw not to tell a LIE, u shoot yrself irreparably on d feet by invoking what happend on a SINGLE OCCASION during Yar'adua's time when about 3800MW was generatd and wheeld tru d national grid , and cos of d very inadequate Transmission infrastructure then, d ENTIRE system collapsd afta 2 days to below 2000MW for d nx few months, whilst unda dis admin Nigeria successfully wheeld bw 4000MW- 4300MW for ALMOST 3 MONTHS (from around July-Sept/Oct) till a partial Systems collapse happend that took power to as low as 3200MW till late Nov-till now where 4200MW-4500MW is bn successfully wheeled. What d hell do u think changd?...... I mean u guys hv taken 'Criticism' to a height for sm time now, i know dat; but this particular one wins it ... Sm of u guys wud commit suicide pretty soon; u can tk dat to d Bank *smh*
Re: Facebook Friends Slam Jonathan Over Christmas Message by murtalaa(m): 2:03pm On Dec 27, 2012
omenka: Oga president when r u gonna show the slightest hint of common sense? All these msgs of urs detailing how uve given express orders and deployed govt resources (our resources) to make conditions favourable for a hitch free xmas celebratns (results of which only exist in Aso Villa) sends a very bad signal to our muslim brothers up north. You are the president of Nigeria and not CAN president. How many agencies of govt did u give marching orders to ensure potholeless roads, fabulous airports, increased power generatn, et al, when they celebrated Salah? Enough of ur foolishness already. We know you are a christian from the south so stop rubbin it in the faces of the northerners. Be sensible and sensitive for once. Stop this inane display of religeous bias! You are the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria sir!
Did you hear us complaining? Just hope u guys will not start screaming islamisation when these gestures are reciprocated.
Re: Facebook Friends Slam Jonathan Over Christmas Message by henxrist(m): 2:05pm On Dec 27, 2012
Tnx 4 dat question! Dats if he read d msgs.
Re: Facebook Friends Slam Jonathan Over Christmas Message by OmoTier1(m): 2:28pm On Dec 27, 2012
taharqa: Oh my God! You wud tk yr HATRED for dis man and PARTY POLITICS to dis extent? What d hell did u just write Or did I just read? GEJ has not built any new Power plants? Has not built any Transmission lines? GEJ has not built any Gas lines? GEJ HAS NOT DONE ANYTHING IN THE POWER SECTOR? Dont just know where to start from? Smone plz tell me am not seeing dis right. How do people just go on a public forum and LIE openly, just like dat? Astonished!!!...... In ya utter Stupidi.ty on hw not to tell a LIE, u shoot yrself irreparably on d feet by invoking what happend on a SINGLE OCCASION during Yar'adua's time when about 3800MW was generatd and wheeld tru d national grid , and cos of d very inadequate Transmission infrastructure then, d ENTIRE system collapsd afta 2 days to below 2000MW for d nx few months, whilst unda dis admin Nigeria successfully wheeld bw 4000MW- 4300MW for ALMOST 3 MONTHS (from around July-Sept/Oct) till a partial Systems collapse happend that took power to as low as 3200MW till late Nov-till now where 4200MW-4500MW is bn successfully wheeled. What d hell do u think changd?...... I mean u guys hv taken 'Criticism' to a height for sm time now, i know dat; but this particular one wins it ... Sm of u guys wud commit suicide pretty soon; u can tk dat to d Bank *smh*
Dude, I do not have much time for sycophants. I listed the power plants conceived or built by Obasanjo, name the ones built by GEJ let me expose you. The two major transmission lines GEJ approved budget for, Abuja-Minna, an the one being constructed by the Korean firm which you can see when you are travelling on the Abuja Gwagwalada road was conceived by Obasanjo and GEJ approved the budget for it. That was meant to be the Smart grid Obasanjo was planning.

Name One gas pipeline GEJ has built and where it is. Name the transmission line GEJ has built and where it is. You can deceive yourself and not someone like me. FYI, I believe in objectivity, so go ahead and prove me wrong with your FACTS of the power plants He built and completed along with the transmission lines and pipelines!
Besides, was I expecting GEJ to build new power plants? Certainly no! Why, the ones we have on ground if expanded can generate well over 10,000MW! I expected Him to fix the national grid with a smart grid, expand the gas projects, and improve the hydro plants and also partner with states that have began their IPP to ensure the people in those states enjoy the power. Is it not foolish that the people of Eleme would have power plant generating power to meet their electricity needs all year round yet can not enjoy same?

1 Like

Re: Facebook Friends Slam Jonathan Over Christmas Message by ocelot2006(m): 3:58pm On Dec 27, 2012
Omo_Tier1:
Firstly let me dissolve your myth by announcing to you that the so called revamp in the power sector is a ruse! Nnaji will confirm that to you!

Secondly, GEJ have not built a single power plant since He came to office. All existing gas power plants in Nigeria today were conceived by Obasanjo. Eleme phase 1&2, Sapele, Ughelli, etc were all Obasanjo's projects.

Fourthly you took your falsehood to high heaven claiming pre paid meter was introduced by GEJ. ousai! Again Obasanjo introduced pre paid meter in His second term in office. Go check the facts for yourself.

Your claim of sustained increase in power during GEJ term is outright falsehood. During Yar'dua, Nigeria generated power in excess of 4,000MW which led to the collapse of the national grid and some states were in darkness for 8 days!

Your claim that Small and Medium companies have increased in Nigeria during GEJ is blatant lie! In fact it is on record that Medium companies especially in the manufacturing sector have deserted Nigeria in the past 4 years and what we have right now are services company that do yahoo yahoo business supplying government establishments!

Let's call as spade a spade. Nigeria have gone backwards in the past 3years! GEJ has shown complete and utter incompetence in His discharge as the President o
f this country.

Oh please spare me the trash talk! How's the current positive developments in the nation's power sector a step backward? Obasanjo may have drawn up the plans for this crucial sector (kudos to him), but then it's one thing to conceive, and another to implement. GEJ administration must be commended for the later. And unlike the previous administration of Obasanjo and Yaradua, the increase in power generated has be sustained (current peak at 4500MW). The funny part of that is critics like you kept claiming tha this wasn't possible and kept claiming that there'll be a drop when the rain stops and water levels in our dams drop. Well...we're already MONTHS into the dry season, and all we've experienced is the opposite (I.e increase in power generated). Hmmm...I wonder..

Hey don't also forget that it was under this administration that other key issues like gas supply bottlenecks to power plants were resolved. And don't forget the gas revolution (construction of more trunk lines for gas supply across the country) and the current privatisation of PHCN (Discos, Transcos, etc) were all products of this current administration.

And how in God's green earth is GEJ responsible for the rot in the power sector when the nation has witnessed remarkable improvements within same sector under HIS WATCH? Please do explain, 'cos I sure as hell don't understand.

I must say that your personal deep-seated hatred for GEJ has definitely blinded you to progress made (be it big or minute). 'cos you argument holds no water at all.
Re: Facebook Friends Slam Jonathan Over Christmas Message by looknlaff(m): 3:59pm On Dec 27, 2012
donchris369:
If his among them, what is your business, ashiiiiii of the highest order, no go take care of your husband, they here dey find people wey dey do their job make them give you 200naira fuccccckkkk you. cheap lovepeddler, no be yoruba man again na gej crew you dey look for make you begin send you nudeeeee pix on twitter for 200naira fuckkkk overnight. You no get shame at all, i just pity your husband wey think say him marry wife keep for house.

No go find better job do, na to dey change moniker for nairaland they d ashewo job you fit do.........Ashewoooooo
. Can you please read what you typed above? You are an animal & should not be allowed in a gathering of civilised people. How on earth did this your uncouth & bestial comment get posted? For once, I regret visiting this forum. Untamed animal you are.
Re: Facebook Friends Slam Jonathan Over Christmas Message by sucess001(m): 4:02pm On Dec 27, 2012
Profidada: @ op simple ethics should have alerted you of reporting the other side of the posted comments. Why are guys determine to rubbish even the slightest achievement of this man, haba. Sometimes when i look at the insults and causes rained on gej, i wonder if any other nigerian president would tolerate this.

we continue having id.iots as rulers becos pple like dis guy has a right to vote! what do u canvass he does if he wont 'tolerate' the insults? come and shoot us all? mumu!
Re: Facebook Friends Slam Jonathan Over Christmas Message by vandarsar(m): 4:03pm On Dec 27, 2012
More like a pimpers paradise, where people laugh when there is no joke.
OYINBOGOJU: This President is living in fools paradise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Hands Over TCN To MANITOBA / Enugu Govt Approves Intervention Funds For Uzo-uwani, Bishop Shanahan, GO Uni / Breaking!!!! Nmandi Kanu,esn Unveiled Locally Manufactured Rocket Missiles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.