Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? (9240 Views)

Photo: Will You Accept This Gift? / Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? / Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by EzePromoe: 7:44pm On Dec 27, 2012
Seeing the way actors/actress act in front of camera which includes flirting, smoking etc etc, do you think them to make better wife/husband. If you're a guy wanting to comment, put yourself in the shoes of a man who wants to make proposals to Tonto Dike, Yvonne Nelson, Genevieve, etc, and if you're a lady, put yourself in the shoes of a lady recieving bumps of proposal from Jim Iyke, Mike Ozuruonye, Osita Iheme, Hanks Anuku etc, before commenting. Thanks! wink
Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by sam20091(m): 7:48pm On Dec 27, 2012
Hell nooooooo

1 Like

Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by Afam4eva(m): 7:52pm On Dec 27, 2012
I'm a very jelous person and i can't stand seeing my wife kissing another man on TV. Tufuakwa.

5 Likes

Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by giftmurphy(f): 8:02pm On Dec 27, 2012
hmmm

1 Like

Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by EzePromoe: 8:08pm On Dec 27, 2012
afam4eva: I'm a very jelous person and i can't stand seeing my wife kissing another man on TV. Tufuakwa.
Seriously, they should be marrying themselves. They will know how to bear it.

1 Like

Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by xynerise: 8:12pm On Dec 27, 2012
No way

1 Like

Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by DExplorer1: 8:42pm On Dec 27, 2012
Eze Promoe:
Seriously, they should be marrying themselves. They will know how to bear it.
What are they bearing? Are you in this society at all? If you observe the divorce rate among celebrities, you will edit your comment.

1 Like

Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by Input(m): 8:45pm On Dec 27, 2012
Y not? As long she will be my 3rd wife

1 Like

Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 27, 2012
No. It has nothing to do with him being an actor and everything to do with me wanting to continue living a life without cameras following me everywhere. I enjoy being average and peace of mind too much to give it up to amebors.
Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by Afam4eva(m): 9:05pm On Dec 27, 2012
ogugua88: No. It has nothing to do with him being an actor and everything to do with me wanting to continue living a life without cameras following me everywhere. I enjoy being average and peace of mind too much to give it up to amebors.
How about someone tongue kissing your husband on TV.
Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 27, 2012
He's an actor. Lol. At the end of the work day, he'd be coming home and brushing his teeth immediately to me.

1 Like

Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by Afam4eva(m): 9:11pm On Dec 27, 2012
ogugua88: He's an actor. Lol. At the end of the work day, he'd be coming home and brushing his teeth immediately to me.
Won't you be feeling somehow that you're sharing your husband's lips with someone else. Even if i allow my wife to be an actor, it will be eating me inside and i must break bottle whenever i watch her movies.
Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by mashnino(m): 9:13pm On Dec 27, 2012
Bleep no....

Can't... Nd wuldn't dare
Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by k2039: 9:13pm On Dec 27, 2012
ogugua88: No. It has nothing to do with him being an actor and everything to do with me wanting to continue living a life without cameras following me everywhere. I enjoy being average and peace of mind too much to give it up to amebors.

[color=soyouquotedme]So you can't marry a politician(Imagine being the wife of the president of Nigeria, first lady of america, being the wife of the CEO of one of the biggest companies)
My point camera will definitely follow him when he is immensely successful
[/color]
Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by k2039: 9:15pm On Dec 27, 2012
[color=soyouquotedme]I can marry an actress provided her movie and drama is be performed in my house, just the both of us [/color]
Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by greatgod2012(f): 9:15pm On Dec 27, 2012
afam4eva: I'm a very jelous person and i can't stand seeing my wife kissing another man on TV. Tufuakwa.

its like you and my hubby came from d same heaven, because, this is what he always say.........but seriously, why are u men so jealous?
Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by EzePromoe: 9:23pm On Dec 27, 2012
afam4eva:
Won't you be feeling somehow that you're sharing your husband's lips with someone else. Even if i allow my wife to be an actor, it will be eating me inside and i must break bottle whenever i watch her movies.
Nah, you're even talking of kissing, what of in a situation when they're a playing a s3xing part. It will be more painful for a man watching that than of a woman.
Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by ihedioramma: 9:24pm On Dec 27, 2012
MAN SO YOU NO GO MARRY HER AS YOUR FIRST WIFE OR AT ALL ? SO WHY DO U BUY THERE VDO FOR ? THANK GOD YOU PEOPLE BRING UP THIS HOME VDO IS NOT GOOD AND IT WILL NOT TEACH U ANY GOOD THING IN LIFE. IF WHAT DAY ARE DOING IS GOOD EVERY BODY WILL LIKE TO THEM .GO TRUE ALL THIS POST DID ANY BODY TELL U THAT HE OR SHE WILL MARRY ANY OF THEM ?
Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 27, 2012
Wetin wan cause that kain nonsense? undecided
Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 27, 2012
ihedioramma: MAN SO YOU NO GO MARRY HER AS YOUR FIRST WIFE OR AT ALL ? SO WHY DO U BUY THERE VDO FOR ? THANK GOD YOU PEOPLE BRING UP THIS HOME VDO IS NOT GOOD AND IT WILL NOT TEACH U ANY GOOD THING IN LIFE. IF WHAT DAY ARE DOING IS GOOD EVERY BODY WILL LIKE TO THEM .GO TRUE ALL THIS POST DID ANY BODY TELL U THAT HE OR SHE WILL MARRY ANY OF THEM ?
Stop shouting.
Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 27, 2012
SMH @ the comments on this thread

1 Like

Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by Afam4eva(m): 9:38pm On Dec 27, 2012
greatgod2012:

its like you and my hubby came from d same heaven, because, this is what he always say.........but seriously, why are u men so jealous?
Ask God why he's jealous too.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by DExplorer1: 9:40pm On Dec 27, 2012
Shollypopz: SMH @ the comments on this thread
Welcome home. How was life in jail?
Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 27, 2012
D-Explorer:

Welcome home. How was life in jail?
eerrm....I was free on the 23rd, me think undecided I think what u meant to ask is, "how was Christmas?"
Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by boron10(m): 9:58pm On Dec 27, 2012
All I see on this thread is a bunch of insecure and low self esteem men. I am not in any way averse to marrying an actress. I can't dictate the profession of my wife for her. She is so free to do whatever she chooses as a profession (except maybe prostitution and some other illegal businesses).

4 Likes

Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by Afam4eva(m): 10:01pm On Dec 27, 2012
boron10: All I see on this thread is a bunch of insecure and low self esteem men. I am not in any way averse to marrying an actress. I can't dictate the profession of my wife for her. She is so free to do whatever she chooses as a profession (except maybe prostitution and some other illegal businesses).

You're insecure yourself. Why are you excluding prostitution?

3 Likes

Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 27, 2012
afam4eva: Won't you be feeling somehow that you're sharing your husband's lips with someone else. Even if i allow my wife to be an actor, it will be eating me inside and i must break bottle whenever i watch her movies.

No lol.
Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by boron10(m): 10:15pm On Dec 27, 2012
afam4eva:
You're insecure yourself. Why are you excluding prostitution?
Do I need to answer the question
Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by DExplorer1: 10:21pm On Dec 27, 2012
Shollypopz:
eerrm....I was free on the 23rd, me think undecided I think what u meant to ask is, "how was Christmas?"
No! It's about a new year, any good girl thing?
Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 27, 2012
boron10: All I see on this thread is a bunch of insecure and low self esteem men. I am not in any way averse to marrying an actress. I can't dictate the profession of my wife for her. She is so free to do whatever she chooses as a profession (except maybe prostitution and some other illegal businesses).
GBAM!!!

1 Like

Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 27, 2012
D-Explorer:

No! It's about a new year, any good girl thing?
huh?? undecided
Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 27, 2012
greatgod2012:

my sister, you ought to know better..

My God is a jealous God.. so much that he hates to see us in the midst of other small small gods...

I will rather live my life in seminary, bible school or die as a bachelor than end up with an actress whose body has been tested by all men on earth including the directors, camera men, photographers, etc.. May my God forbid that for me!

What will I tell my people?? Nah.. I can not, I will not and never will I end up with a secular actress... not when there are thousands of beauty queens in my village.

All these I don't care attitudes are the reasons these people marry and re-marry without stable families...

If I fall in love with a secular actress, I will de-love her immediately, and even if the love is too strong, hehehe I trust my sisters, friends and relatives, they'll remove the juju called 'love' from my eyes asap! We have this courtesy especially when it comes to marital issues... there is no single case of divorce in my family line, and I can never allow a used actress de-evaluate my values and morals..

The actresses can marry themselves.. and nak*d themselves for money... thats their headache.. this is my principle.. smiley

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" / Ghanaian Actress Flaunts Her Killer Curves And Nipples In New Sexy Photos / My Girl Is Having Sex With Her Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.