Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Romance Section 2013 - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section 2013 (3376 Views)

Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY / Romance Section Battles 1. / Romance Section: Interesting Threads Library! ! ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section 2013 by endibe(m): 10:33pm On Dec 29, 2012
hw va
Re: Romance Section 2013 by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 29, 2012
sexkillz: We are saying the same thing. The warnings against derailing are up. When some one has been banned let's say twice, for unconscious derailing, he/she would be more conscious next time. . .

Dont you think so?
No sir i dont sir explain Sir...
Re: Romance Section 2013 by Caseless: 7:18pm On Dec 30, 2012
As faceless as nl maybe to some people, i was stil able to find one gal(check the first two letters in my id and add 'racta').*curddles her*

1.Let there be less irreverent dwellers/inhabitants of this armour milieu in 2013(they can decapitate u for being human...do worst at tha hint of ur mistake).

2. Dont be downhearted/discouraged by the e-fights, we can make it work.

3.the mods and the members should learn to be courteous in their handling.

4.fatuity should be reduced to its minimum

5. In as much as i dont want to be credulous, the mod should not make me believe he's a coy by coming to ban or restrict my freedom in the 'free for all thread'. Na off-topic thread, and i stil no fit get 100% freedom, why?

6. Coquette/coquetry shoul be encouraged and taking to another level cos it does add value to this love-garden.

I repeat fatuous action/fatuity should not make it to 2013 pls.

Again, i'm on the look-out for what i have on my number 6 to go sky-ward in 2013.....na him de make this place sweet pass.
Re: Romance Section 2013 by Caseless: 7:20pm On Dec 30, 2012
Fredrick909: No sir i dont sir explain Sir...
see courtesy abeg. Ur crammed ur post with so much 'sir', which do i pick ?
Re: Romance Section 2013 by 0108(m): 12:17pm On Dec 31, 2012
@sexkillz/jaybee I've got just 2 questions.

If, in order to avoid the "precipitate" word censored by #teamSeun, I use "c0me", does it also warrant banning(bypassing the word censor)?

I'm against commenting in igbo/yoruba, . . . Yes, I agree that english should be used but I also believe the original lingua franca(pidgin should be used). Does commenting in pidgin warrant ban? Guy, instead make I blow wicked gbagaun, e beta make I use pidgin oh.

Abeg, shey you go fit reply me?
Re: Romance Section 2013 by EzePromoe: 5:58pm On Dec 31, 2012
I don't support the complete ban of the use of our mother tongue. Its our heritage. I know your reply to this would be 'go to the culture section' but i tell ya English na person mother tongue. So I suggest you allow us to use them minimally. Ighotago?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are The Duties Of Mr Nairaland And Miss Nairaland? / Guys, Can You Marry This Pretty Lady In Order To Gain USA Greencard??? / Woman Marries Her African Gardener While On Vacation, Her Husband Burns Her Gucc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.