Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Will You Hack Your Boyfriend's Or Girlfriend's Facebook Account If You Can? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Hack Your Boyfriend's Or Girlfriend's Facebook Account If You Can? (5409 Views)

Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Hack Your Boyfriend's Or Girlfriend's Facebook Account If You Can? by 2sexy(m): 5:16pm On Dec 28, 2012
Hello peepz,

I am just curious. If you were handed the tool to hack your boyfriend's or girlfriend's account, will you do it? cool
Re: Will You Hack Your Boyfriend's Or Girlfriend's Facebook Account If You Can? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 28, 2012
No.

It's plain silly and smacks of immaturity.
Re: Will You Hack Your Boyfriend's Or Girlfriend's Facebook Account If You Can? by 2sexy(m): 5:26pm On Dec 28, 2012
sexkillz: No.

hmmm... i like that. I have my reasons for asking sha which I will reveal when I get a page full reply. Thanks for commenting.
Re: Will You Hack Your Boyfriend's Or Girlfriend's Facebook Account If You Can? by Imprida(f): 5:39pm On Dec 28, 2012
Nope,i will not gain anything doing it but just end up hurting myself.
Re: Will You Hack Your Boyfriend's Or Girlfriend's Facebook Account If You Can? by OMITAF: 5:40pm On Dec 28, 2012
Yes, cos my curiousity will get d better of me.
Re: Will You Hack Your Boyfriend's Or Girlfriend's Facebook Account If You Can? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 28, 2012
Yes.
Re: Will You Hack Your Boyfriend's Or Girlfriend's Facebook Account If You Can? by Prodigee: 6:21pm On Dec 28, 2012
It might be neccassary but not compulsory.
Re: Will You Hack Your Boyfriend's Or Girlfriend's Facebook Account If You Can? by 2sexy(m): 6:21pm On Dec 28, 2012
okay guys, keep it coming!
Re: Will You Hack Your Boyfriend's Or Girlfriend's Facebook Account If You Can? by 2sexy(m): 6:22pm On Dec 28, 2012
Prodigee: It might be neccassary but not compulsory.
there is no law binding it. it is just personal reasons.
Re: Will You Hack Your Boyfriend's Or Girlfriend's Facebook Account If You Can? by odehaj: 6:34pm On Dec 28, 2012
YES!I once did and I got what I wanted.
Re: Will You Hack Your Boyfriend's Or Girlfriend's Facebook Account If You Can? by 2sexy(m): 6:39pm On Dec 28, 2012
odehaj: YES!I once did and I got what I wanted.
hmmm... cool. cool
Re: Will You Hack Your Boyfriend's Or Girlfriend's Facebook Account If You Can? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 28, 2012
What is my business with her fb?

1 Like

Re: Will You Hack Your Boyfriend's Or Girlfriend's Facebook Account If You Can? by KateSpade(f): 7:02pm On Dec 28, 2012
probably but I'll do that with anyone who is dumb enough to leave themselves signed on when Im bored. Snoop play a few tricks wait for something to happen
Re: Will You Hack Your Boyfriend's Or Girlfriend's Facebook Account If You Can? by 2sexy(m): 7:20pm On Dec 28, 2012
KateSpade: probably but I'll do that with anyone who is dumb enough to leave themselves signed on when Im bored. Snoop play a few tricks wait for something to happen
hmmm.... cool.
Re: Will You Hack Your Boyfriend's Or Girlfriend's Facebook Account If You Can? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 28, 2012
odehaj: YES! I once did and I got what I wanted.

It can lead to one getting hurt, but it also saves a lot of time. I'd rather find out via Facebook today that I have a cheating boyfriend than to hear it through the grapevine or catch them days, weeks, or months from now.

Not that I encourage it, but sometimes you're left with no choice.

1 Like

Re: Will You Hack Your Boyfriend's Or Girlfriend's Facebook Account If You Can? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 28, 2012
No Op, in matters like this, happiness comes from knowing less.
Re: Will You Hack Your Boyfriend's Or Girlfriend's Facebook Account If You Can? by 2sexy(m): 8:00pm On Dec 28, 2012
val_dee: No Op, in matters like this, happiness comes from knowing less.
that is cool... some peole would want to find out sha
Re: Will You Hack Your Boyfriend's Or Girlfriend's Facebook Account If You Can? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 28, 2012
Re: Will You Hack Your Boyfriend's Or Girlfriend's Facebook Account If You Can? by duni04(m): 8:03pm On Dec 28, 2012
As inseccure, illegal and immature as it is, I've tried it once grin.
Re: Will You Hack Your Boyfriend's Or Girlfriend's Facebook Account If You Can? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 28, 2012
Lol.... what was the outcome? Good or Bad...
duni04: As inseccure, illegal and immature as it is, I've tried it once grin.
Re: Will You Hack Your Boyfriend's Or Girlfriend's Facebook Account If You Can? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 28, 2012
So true...
sexkillz: No.

Re: Will You Hack Your Boyfriend's Or Girlfriend's Facebook Account If You Can? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 28, 2012
And was it good or bad?
odehaj: YES!I once did and I got what I wanted.
Re: Will You Hack Your Boyfriend's Or Girlfriend's Facebook Account If You Can? by 2sexy(m): 8:15pm On Dec 28, 2012
Okay... here is the thing...

I have a way to hack any facebook account, which does not require any password or email of the victim, but I never used it. I just wanted to know what some people would have done if they were in my shoes.
Re: Will You Hack Your Boyfriend's Or Girlfriend's Facebook Account If You Can? by DExplorer1: 8:26pm On Dec 28, 2012
Imprida: Nope,i will not gain anything doing it but just end up hurting myself.
I endorse this post smiley

1 Like

Re: Will You Hack Your Boyfriend's Or Girlfriend's Facebook Account If You Can? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 28, 2012
though I'll be much tempted to just press the enter button to see what she got cooking up in the account, if she's lying or keeping things for me but I'll lose the respect not only for her but mine.

relationships are built on trust and once you've killed that trust, the bridge crumbles right in front of your eyes
Re: Will You Hack Your Boyfriend's Or Girlfriend's Facebook Account If You Can? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 28, 2012
Yes I would and I know if he is equally given a chance he would do same.
Not that I don't trust him but I just want to clear all doubts. grin
Re: Will You Hack Your Boyfriend's Or Girlfriend's Facebook Account If You Can? by Youngsage: 10:07pm On Dec 28, 2012
2sexy: Okay... here is the thing...

I have a way to hack any facebook account, which does not require any password or email of the victim, but I never used it. I just wanted to know what some people would have done if they were in my shoes.
Dats cool. Pls send me the full details, seriously i would love to try it out, i want to put it to positive use. Tanx
Re: Will You Hack Your Boyfriend's Or Girlfriend's Facebook Account If You Can? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 28, 2012
Facebook
Re: Will You Hack Your Boyfriend's Or Girlfriend's Facebook Account If You Can? by OCTAVO: 11:26pm On Dec 28, 2012
Youngsage:
Dats cool. Pls send me the full details, seriously i would love to try it out, i want to put it to positive use. Tanx
What kind of use is positive? Chei!!!
Re: Will You Hack Your Boyfriend's Or Girlfriend's Facebook Account If You Can? by Teejayphillip(m): 1:05am On Dec 29, 2012
tis nt necessary... I dnt wanna die young.. grin grin
Re: Will You Hack Your Boyfriend's Or Girlfriend's Facebook Account If You Can? by 2sexy(m): 1:10am On Dec 29, 2012
me gan dey fear to release the information to anyone. else, them go just hack people facebook any how. trust Nigerians with things like this
OCTAVO:
What kind of use is positive? Chei!!!
Re: Will You Hack Your Boyfriend's Or Girlfriend's Facebook Account If You Can? by Nobody: 2:52am On Dec 29, 2012
If I want to hack into their account then that means I dont trust them.. If I dont trust them then I would leave them. What good is a relationship without trust?

I think partners should have access (without hacking) to each others data. It keeps them honest and less tempting to cheat. Partners being married though.. Boyfriend/Girlfriend doesnt have access to passwords grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Male Students Give Lady Standing Ovation Moans During Sex (pic) / Which One Among These Is Unforgetable To Girl? /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.