Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,607 members, 7,955,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:17 PM

Will You Hack Your Boyfriend's Or Girlfriend's Facebook Account If You Can? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Hack Your Boyfriend's Or Girlfriend's Facebook Account If You Can? (5458 Views)

Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Hack Your Boyfriend's Or Girlfriend's Facebook Account If You Can? by Youngsage: 7:29pm On Dec 29, 2012
OCTAVO:
What kind of use is positive? Chei!!!
2sexy: me gan dey fear to release the information to anyone. else, them go just hack people facebook any how. trust Nigerians with things like this
OCTAVO:
What kind of use is positive? Chei!!!
No no, don't get me wrong! I understand what you mean & how you feel abt Nigerians, but trust me i'm not that kind of person, aint even in a relatnship nd i gat no ulterior motive for requesting the Info. I'm not a hacker, i dont intrude into pple's privacy without their permission/legitimate access. @OCTAVO you may nt understand but Im an optimist, i look at d positive side of things rather than the negative aspect...
@2sexy We can chat more via inbox as regards dat info, i need detailed informatn abt it. Thanks.
Re: Will You Hack Your Boyfriend's Or Girlfriend's Facebook Account If You Can? by NobiGod: 9:20pm On Dec 29, 2012
@Topic
If you intend to marry him/her you should when/if possible, to be certain you're making the right decision. Nothing sinister about that, you just being careful as a bad marriage can bring one down easiest. But if something casual then is of no use.
Re: Will You Hack Your Boyfriend's Or Girlfriend's Facebook Account If You Can? by ajailer(m): 8:52am On Dec 30, 2012
Yes i will if i can cos in relationships of now adays,lots of issues have to be dealt with..trust being the main thing....abeg share d knowledge bro make i know my status before it will be too late wink
Re: Will You Hack Your Boyfriend's Or Girlfriend's Facebook Account If You Can? by akom0908(m): 1:24pm On Dec 30, 2012
I don't think there is a problem with it cos I gat my gal password and she also have mine.its a good thing
Re: Will You Hack Your Boyfriend's Or Girlfriend's Facebook Account If You Can? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 30, 2012
I dnt wanna see,i dnt wanna knw,dat way am gud.
Re: Will You Hack Your Boyfriend's Or Girlfriend's Facebook Account If You Can? by trimandtrendy(f): 5:31pm On Dec 30, 2012
mschew. no need for that jare. anyone who wants to cheat would cheat. period.
Re: Will You Hack Your Boyfriend's Or Girlfriend's Facebook Account If You Can? by doris4u(f): 9:28pm On Sep 11, 2013
Hack or no hack,d person wld stil if he wanna cheat

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Things You Should Be Telling Her Other Than ''I Love You'' / Who Deserves To Marry This Lady? / Meet The Lady Who Claims To Have The Biggest Booty In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.