Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,217 members, 7,957,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:39 PM

Women Twice As Likely To Date A Stranger After Slushy Songs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Twice As Likely To Date A Stranger After Slushy Songs (557 Views)

Stranger Spots Lady Texting Another Guy While With Her Man See What He Did / I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help / How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Women Twice As Likely To Date A Stranger After Slushy Songs by Emusan(m): 2:51pm On Jan 10, 2013
Women are twice as likely to accept a date from a stranger if they have just heard a romantic song, according to a study.

Around 52 per cent of the women who had listened to romantic music gave him their phone number compared to 28 per cent whohad heard ‘neutral’ music, it was reported in the journal Psychology of Music.

The study only looked at the effect of romantic music on women. Professor Adrian North, a psychologist at Heriot Watt University, said the influence of music on romance was harder to study in men.

No wonder they are runing after 2baba, twins Okoye, Debanjo, Tima lipsrsealed

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1343561/Music-really-food-love-Women-twice-likely-date-stranger-slushy-songs.html

(1) (Reply)

One Exceptional Ways To WOW Your LOVER This Valentine / Why She Keeps Sending Me Wrong Signal / Love At First Sight Or Lost At First Sight, Which Is The Righ Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.