Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,819 members, 7,827,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Show A Nigerian Girl Love, & Loose Your Pride As A Man? (An Assertion) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Show A Nigerian Girl Love, & Loose Your Pride As A Man? (An Assertion) (8165 Views)

The 95 Ways To Make A Girl Love You Forever / Ways To Make A Girl Love You Forever! / Can A Poor Girl Love Genuinely ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Show A Nigerian Girl Love, & Loose Your Pride As A Man? (An Assertion) by UjSizzle(f): 12:34pm On Dec 29, 2012
Hmmm so Nigerian girls will love their men more when they constantly use their fist? Never knew we were masochists.

Back to topic....
Some girls will not appreciate a man who constantly sucks up to her(heaven knows i don't). I haven't said u are allowed to beat her, but feel free to scold her when she's wrong instead of being the ever loving, shit tolerating, man; you just make it easy to have yourself taken for granted.
If i wanted someone to constantly look at me with adorable puppy eyes, i will buy a dog.

1 Like

Re: Show A Nigerian Girl Love, & Loose Your Pride As A Man? (An Assertion) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 29, 2012
^ ^ ^

Oh my....!

#word
Re: Show A Nigerian Girl Love, & Loose Your Pride As A Man? (An Assertion) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 29, 2012
aburoburo:

cry cry cry cry

wetin be this
Re: Show A Nigerian Girl Love, & Loose Your Pride As A Man? (An Assertion) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 29, 2012
HotNaijaBabe: Had to go tru this thread all over and it dawned on me that acidiosis doesn't even know what he is ranting about.. 'Love' in this post is acidiosis's idea of 'all he gives a girl in a relationship'.. This acid-mouthed guy may not even bother to find out what his 'gal' wants ..
Cos i still can't reconcile the claim that a man would lose respect by 'loving' a gal or anybody for that matter.
Love is that 'special' feeling, actions and tots that bridges all gaps.. Love will increase my respect for anyone I love( whether I'm in a relationship with the person or not)..

#I dare say that Naija babes have been on the receiving end of several jokes & assertions( senseless, acidic, baseless, horrible, demeaning, clownish and
what-ve-u).. Some guys will gladly call Naija gals so many despicable names forgetting that they have Mothers and female relatives too.. I just wonder when men will begin to see the uniqueness of womanhood . I cringe everytime I see a post like acidiosis's ( oh! The constant insults heaped on Naija gals nauseates me).
sorry love but facts remains dat it's a man's world and all o' dis proves it. However, it's what you believe in dat matter. Bone criticism and live your life
Re: Show A Nigerian Girl Love, & Loose Your Pride As A Man? (An Assertion) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 29, 2012
acidosis™:

uhmm.... you wanna find out?
no be 'find out' matter. I already know. Quick find dah geh wey go soften you up o kiss
Re: Show A Nigerian Girl Love, & Loose Your Pride As A Man? (An Assertion) by emiomobabaolowo: 1:20pm On Dec 29, 2012
______ IS THE REASON WHY PEOPLE NEED TO DO THINGS THERE OWN WAY..........SEEK THE LORD, ASK HIM IF HE HAD SUM1 FOR U....U WILL NOT BE MISLEAD......NO MAN OR WOMAN IS PERFECT!. LIVE UR LIFE AS IF THERE IS A GOD WATCHING, AND IF THERE IS NO GOD, U HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE.

1 Like

Re: Show A Nigerian Girl Love, & Loose Your Pride As A Man? (An Assertion) by k2039: 1:37pm On Dec 29, 2012
Caracta:
You are wonderful. God bless you! I had to read your comment over and over again.

[color=soyouquotedme]@Caracta, Idowuogbo and Itsmodella, Not surprised at your response to Jaybee, I didn't expect less. [/color]
Re: Show A Nigerian Girl Love, & Loose Your Pride As A Man? (An Assertion) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 29, 2012
HotNaijaBabe: Had to go tru this thread all over and it dawned on me that acidiosis doesn't even know what he is ranting about.. 'Love' in this post is acidiosis's idea of 'all he gives a girl in a relationship'.. This acid-mouthed guy may not even bother to find out what his 'gal' wants ..
Cos i still can't reconcile the claim that a man would lose respect by 'loving' a gal or anybody for that matter.
Love is that 'special' feeling, actions and tots that bridges all gaps.. Love will increase my respect for anyone I love( whether I'm in a relationship with the person or not)..

#I dare say that Naija babes have been on the receiving end of several jokes & assertions( senseless, acidic, baseless, horrible, demeaning, clownish and
what-ve-u).. Some guys will gladly call Naija gals so many despicable names forgetting that they have Mothers and female relatives too.. I just wonder when men will begin to see the uniqueness of womanhood . I cringe everytime I see a post like acidiosis's ( oh! The constant insults heaped on Naija gals nauseates me).

Someone said... a girl can not give him anything aside what you and I knows (I don't want to believe that initially).. However thats not an issue..

You see, A man's decision is very important in all aspect (relationship inclusive).

Hmm..what a definition! LOVE!. Except you want to deny this... there are different types of LOVE (Man made loves)..

Can I ask questions?? lets start

1. Do you love your elder bro? YES

2. Do you love your elder sister? YES

3. Do you love your boyfriend? YES YES..

4. Can you slap your elder bro? Hell NO!

5. Can you slap your elder sist? Hell No!

6. Can you slap your boyfriend( 5yrs older) ? Yes, if he 'misbehave'

Now, why do you have to slap the boyfriend you claim you love? isn't that battery, disrespect?
Oh I hear you say, "but he misbehaved". Wait, how about the number of times bro & sist offended you..??

The truth remains, SOME ladies take men for granted cos of this thing called LOVE.. Its sucks and what we need is CHANGE! CHANGE!!

[I'm not sure if I answered ur questions]

1 Like

Re: Show A Nigerian Girl Love, & Loose Your Pride As A Man? (An Assertion) by k2039: 1:50pm On Dec 29, 2012
uj_sizzle: Hmmm so Nigerian girls will love their men more when they constantly use their fist? Never knew we were masochists.

Back to topic....
Some girls will not appreciate a man who constantly sucks up to her(heaven knows i don't). I haven't said u are allowed to beat her, but feel free to scold her when she's wrong instead of being the ever loving, shit tolerating, man; you just make it easy to have yourself taken for granted.
If i wanted someone to constantly look at me with adorable puppy eyes, i will buy a dog.

[color=soyouquotedme]Thank you [/color]
Re: Show A Nigerian Girl Love, & Loose Your Pride As A Man? (An Assertion) by k2039: 1:52pm On Dec 29, 2012

[color=soyouquotedme]Pele [/color]
Re: Show A Nigerian Girl Love, & Loose Your Pride As A Man? (An Assertion) by dmcdad: 1:53pm On Dec 29, 2012
uj_sizzle: Hmmm so Nigerian girls will love their men more when they constantly use their fist? Never knew we were masochists.

Back to topic....

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Show A Nigerian Girl Love, & Loose Your Pride As A Man? (An Assertion) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 29, 2012
Jan8:
no be 'find out' matter. I already know. Quick find dah geh wey go soften you up o kiss

True! Thanks. I don't need a girl that will fight me with kitchen utensils.. I'm not ready to die
*kidding*
Re: Show A Nigerian Girl Love, & Loose Your Pride As A Man? (An Assertion) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 29, 2012
dmcdad:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Man don suffer
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Show A Nigerian Girl Love, & Loose Your Pride As A Man? (An Assertion) by duni04(m): 2:02pm On Dec 29, 2012

Back to topic....
Abi! So in essence we shud just overlook them evverytime and ignore evverything they say or pretend to care. All that ruubbish TLC nonsense should only b done wen its time to get unda d sheets grin
Re: Show A Nigerian Girl Love, & Loose Your Pride As A Man? (An Assertion) by duni04(m): 2:06pm On Dec 29, 2012
acidosis™:

Someone said... a girl can not give him anything aside what you and I knows (I don't want to believe that initially).. However thats not an issue..

You see, A man's decision is very important in all aspect (relationship inclusive).

Hmm..what a definition! LOVE!. Except you want to deny this... there are different types of LOVE (Man made loves)..

Can I ask questions?? lets start

1. Do you love your elder bro? YES

2. Do you love your elder sister? YES

3. Do you love your boyfriend? YES YES..

4. Can you slap your elder bro? Hell NO!

5. Can you slap your elder sist? Hell No!

6. Can you slap your boyfriend( 5yrs older) ? Yes, if he 'misbehave'

Now, why do you have to slap the boyfriend you claim you love? isn't that battery, disrespect?
Oh I hear you say, "but he misbehaved". Wait, how about the number of times bro & sist offended you..??

The truth remains, SOME ladies take men for granted cos of this thing called LOVE.. Its sucks and what we need is CHANGE! CHANGE!!

[I'm not sure if I answered ur questions]
Ok I support ur topic and d message ur tryin 2 pass buh this post is absolute gibberish. No sense @ all undecided
Re: Show A Nigerian Girl Love, & Loose Your Pride As A Man? (An Assertion) by ohisgycreative(m): 2:15pm On Dec 29, 2012
sanb: Hahahaha Lol oh my days.....Well that's why you need to change the class of ladies you roll with; so that you can come in contact with the ones that’ll give you respect and love you in return. And if you call her pet names or buy gifts and flowers for her, she’ll appreciate you even more....and I tell you, there are lots of them in town all you need to do is search for them.... cool

On point... Myb op is 4rm mushin... Lol omo mushin i hail ooo..
Re: Show A Nigerian Girl Love, & Loose Your Pride As A Man? (An Assertion) by 190theclown: 2:37pm On Dec 29, 2012
Wtf is mushin
Re: Show A Nigerian Girl Love, & Loose Your Pride As A Man? (An Assertion) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 29, 2012
acidosis™:
Part 2, cos someone raised this topic in the year 2011.

I've come to testify to this fact. Nigerian girls need a very stubborn and arrogant man.. smiley If you're the gentle type, sorry you'll loose your respect! You can not get her respect by 'loving' her, calling her pet names or buying gifts and flowers.. You need to flex your muscles the way my grandfather did! He's an Iron MAN, yet his wife (My grandmum) loved him till he died and after death..(they lived together for over 65years; no break-up; no 2nd wife).

Personally, I can boldly testify to this.. She'll treat you like nobody, if you keep running after her, (like she's the only one on earth).

Make sure you shout on her when necessary, [s]if you must use koboko, I say use it (only in Nigeria). [/s]

Showing a nigerian girl/ wife true love with an open heart translates to being treated as a mugu. Come to think of it, an average Nigerian girl wants gender equality...right? so treat her like a fellow man.. Or aren't we equal again?

Try give her a very special treatment and she'll give you a very special slap in return.

They are prone to rigidity...they've adapted to the sufferings in the country so I wonder why you'll have to kill your strength in the process of LOVING...

Listen, her dad love her more than you do and she love her dad more... despite the number of slaps she recieved from her dad (if you like go and buy Tokyo city... e nor go work)

Pls, do not go beyond your power..
She'll either stay or bounce...

Who is this Anu nkpam! angry

Next time say your girlfriends not Naija girls. Anu ofia!
Re: Show A Nigerian Girl Love, & Loose Your Pride As A Man? (An Assertion) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 29, 2012
k2039:

[color=soyouquotedme]@Caracta, Idowuogbo and Itsmodella, Not surprised at your response to Jaybee, I didn't expect less. [/color]
Excuse me? what is this supposed to mean?
Re: Show A Nigerian Girl Love, & Loose Your Pride As A Man? (An Assertion) by UjSizzle(f): 2:53pm On Dec 29, 2012
duni04:
Abi! So in essence we shud just overlook them evverytime and ignore evverything they say or pretend to care. All that ruubbish TLC nonsense should only b done wen its time to get unda d sheets grin
Do that and you'll have your azz dumped a million times over.
Re: Show A Nigerian Girl Love, & Loose Your Pride As A Man? (An Assertion) by ohisgycreative(m): 3:06pm On Dec 29, 2012
190-the-clown:
Wtf is mushin
mushin is a rugged area in Lagos where some people lik Op live... Cos d topic he created show's dat he d typ who advice beatin in relationship... If u ar datin local champion who dont understnd d true meanin of relationship dats wat u get 4rm dem... Abeg nt all ladies ok...
Re: Show A Nigerian Girl Love, & Loose Your Pride As A Man? (An Assertion) by DollyParton1(f): 3:20pm On Dec 29, 2012
Why are the ladies still dragging words with acidic?
Its men like them that ends up washing their girls undies, too much talk, minus zero actions.
Re: Show A Nigerian Girl Love, & Loose Your Pride As A Man? (An Assertion) by k2039: 3:21pm On Dec 29, 2012
ItsModella:
Excuse me? what is this supposed to mean?

[color=soyouquotedme]That I didn't expect you to say otherwise [/color]
Re: Show A Nigerian Girl Love, & Loose Your Pride As A Man? (An Assertion) by Raw2: 3:29pm On Dec 29, 2012
Dolly-Parton:
Its men like them that ends up washing their girls undies, too much talk, minus zero actions.
The godforsaken fucktardeen has no girlfriend to start with.

1 Like

Re: Show A Nigerian Girl Love, & Loose Your Pride As A Man? (An Assertion) by Raw2: 3:31pm On Dec 29, 2012
Shollypopz:
Happy new year in advance stranger!
smiley
Re: Show A Nigerian Girl Love, & Loose Your Pride As A Man? (An Assertion) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 29, 2012
Vikin:

Who is this Anu nkpam! angry

Next time say your girlfriends not Naija girls. Anu ofia!

lol... take it easy dumbass vikin.. your hypertension may lead to stroke... you don't wanna die young..
Re: Show A Nigerian Girl Love, & Loose Your Pride As A Man? (An Assertion) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 29, 2012
Raw.:
The godforsaken fucktardeen has no girlfriend to start with.

and your idolforsaken bastardeen has no idea 'bout the level of your s+tup!dity... why don't you remove your brain and replace it with a bottle of N70 fanta that way I'll know I'm communicating with dry cadaver...
Re: Show A Nigerian Girl Love, & Loose Your Pride As A Man? (An Assertion) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 29, 2012
Dolly-Parton:

Nope... I don't talk too much... my actions speak louder. I've only come to tender my thoughts & I can decide to work on it without the views of others.
smiley
Re: Show A Nigerian Girl Love, & Loose Your Pride As A Man? (An Assertion) by DollyParton1(f): 3:58pm On Dec 29, 2012
hmmm... your last girl really messed u up...
Re: Show A Nigerian Girl Love, & Loose Your Pride As A Man? (An Assertion) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 29, 2012
Dolly-Parton:
hmmm... your last girl really messed u up...

do you know his ex?..how did you come about such conclusion?..please i'll like to know
Re: Show A Nigerian Girl Love, & Loose Your Pride As A Man? (An Assertion) by UjSizzle(f): 4:12pm On Dec 29, 2012
lalaosky:

do you know his ex?..how did you come about such conclusion?..please i'll like to know
asiri

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

A Must Read.. 'a Story Called Dilemma'..a Nightmare On My 2go Girlfriends Visit. / Dating Tips For Ladies- Ways To Make A Guy Go Crazy Over You / Is Adultery A Criminal Offence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.