Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

If Your Girlfriend Compares You With Her Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Girlfriend Compares You With Her Ex? (14870 Views)

See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / This Beautiful Lady Compares Her B**bs With COSSY [see Photos] / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Girlfriend Compares You With Her Ex? by streetsoldier1(m): 8:02pm On Dec 29, 2012
Got this issue to deal with, it really pained me and I feel like giving up on a relationship of about 2years, or think of giving her space to sort herself out!! How will u react if u find yourself in this situation..*am aware no single formula work for human beings* just wanna how guys react/treat issues like this
Re: If Your Girlfriend Compares You With Her Ex? by larrymoore(m): 8:10pm On Dec 29, 2012
Coparing me as being better than her ex, no problem. If otherwise, l adjust. If she is being unreasonably selfish, l shun her, as d soldier of her heart
Re: If Your Girlfriend Compares You With Her Ex? by 2goodbobo(m): 8:26pm On Dec 29, 2012
larrymoore: Coparing me as being better than her ex, no problem. If otherwise, l adjust. If she is being unreasonably selfish, l slap her, as d soldier of her heart

Lol@ "as d soldier of her heart.

Well no guy will feel happy been compared with an Ex. I will advice you have a talk with her and ask her what her Ex does that you don't and see how you can adjust.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Compares You With Her Ex? by streetsoldier1(m): 10:10pm On Dec 29, 2012
larrymoore: Coparing me as being better than her ex, no problem. If otherwise, l adjust. If she is being unreasonably selfish, l slap her, as d soldier of her heart

Lolz...but really, I can't slap my woman no matter the wrong..I think a serious warning will follow the statement she made!!! Though I wish I can slap but I don't av the annointing to slap a woman!!

10 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Compares You With Her Ex? by Exponental(m): 4:42am On Dec 30, 2012
Give her d last warning!!!...as in "dont ever ever in ur life compare us, else, I make u hate me".

2 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Compares You With Her Ex? by Nobody: 4:47am On Dec 30, 2012
I will kick her out. She shud go and meet her ex. Shikena!

5 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Compares You With Her Ex? by donchris369: 5:41am On Dec 30, 2012
Guy, you make sense jorrh. Just kick her out, no time, why should she compare you with her ex. She wants to place you on a high yardstick by making you feel as if you aint trying your best. Extortion of the highest order. Let her go back to her ex. Simple.
tpacalipse: I will kick her out. She shud go and meet her ex. Shikena!

2 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Compares You With Her Ex? by djeezy(m): 6:28am On Dec 30, 2012
tpacalipse: I will kick her out. She shud go and meet her ex. Shikena!
exactly, you just wrote what i had in mind.

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Compares You With Her Ex? by Mynd44: 6:51am On Dec 30, 2012
Why throw her out. First, you need to see what caparism she makes. We all compare the people in out live so her compaeing you to your face is doing something she will fo anyway but I will be hurt
Re: If Your Girlfriend Compares You With Her Ex? by larrymoore(m): 6:59am On Dec 30, 2012
2goodbobo:

Lol@ "as d soldier of her heart.

Well no guy will feel happy been compared with an Ex. I will advice you have a talk with her and ask her what her Ex does that you don't and see how you can adjust.
correct shaa! Just joking
Re: If Your Girlfriend Compares You With Her Ex? by larrymoore(m): 7:01am On Dec 30, 2012
street-soldier:

Lolz...but really, I can't slap my woman no matter the wrong..I think a serious warning will follow the statement she made!!! Though I wish I can slap but I don't av the annointing to slap a woman!!
u a right man. I never tried dt b4

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Compares You With Her Ex? by 190: 7:35am On Dec 30, 2012
I'l smack d seeds out of her mouth angry

Its degrading
Re: If Your Girlfriend Compares You With Her Ex? by streetsoldier1(m): 7:36am On Dec 30, 2012
Mynd_44: Why throw her out. First, you need to see what caparism she makes. We all compare the people in out live so her compaeing you to your face is doing something she will fo anyway but I will be hurt

Exactly my point, kicking her out won't necessarily solve the issue,but I will hold on to that strong wwarning!! There shouldn't be basis/need for comparison and I feel if need be to complain about anything, it shouldn't be attached to reffering to an ex!
Re: If Your Girlfriend Compares You With Her Ex? by Mynd44: 7:52am On Dec 30, 2012
street-soldier:

Exactly my point, kicking her out won't necessarily solve the issue,but I will hold on to that strong wwarning!! There shouldn't be basis/need for comparison and I feel if need be to complain about anything, it shouldn't be attached to reffering to an ex!

True. The strong warning should come so that it does not become a bigger issues in future. We all have strong points and weak ones so and where her ex might be strong, you might be weak and that might be the basis. Personally, I won't like any at all
Re: If Your Girlfriend Compares You With Her Ex? by streetsoldier1(m): 8:14am On Dec 30, 2012
@mynd44...thanks
Re: If Your Girlfriend Compares You With Her Ex? by Mynd44: 8:17am On Dec 30, 2012
street-soldier:
@mynd44...thanks
You welcome. Pls stick to topic
Re: If Your Girlfriend Compares You With Her Ex? by dmcdad: 10:58am On Dec 30, 2012

Slap her Maka why na? Abeg do or act as you wish, but avoid violence...
Re: If Your Girlfriend Compares You With Her Ex? by dmcdad: 11:00am On Dec 30, 2012
Dondav: No Hard Feelings.. I'll just assume that I'm better. Afterall, they aren't together and We are.
And if she claims that He's better, I'll just assume that's her Woman side talking or her lack of Maturity. No need to fight over some Bi.t.ch A$$ issue

Wise

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Compares You With Her Ex? by iamswizz(m): 11:01am On Dec 30, 2012
Re: If Your Girlfriend Compares You With Her Ex? by Lexusgs430: 11:06am On Dec 30, 2012
Re: If Your Girlfriend Compares You With Her Ex? by HIV1: 11:08am On Dec 30, 2012
The girlfriend you said you have still belong to your EX. Better get that to your head. grin

2 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Compares You With Her Ex? by Ninilowo(m): 11:09am On Dec 30, 2012
Compare u say? then let her go where her heart is. SIMPLE.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Compares You With Her Ex? by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 30, 2012
Comparison even among siblings is bad,muchless among two different people,cos no two humans have the same xteristiccs,muchmore same behaviour.
Sit her down,and let her see reasons why its bad to do the comparison.try to adjust too in ur attitude towards her.
Being a boyfriend comes with a lot of responsibilties,guess you know that.

3 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Compares You With Her Ex? by martyns303(m): 11:17am On Dec 30, 2012
She may as well go back to her ex!

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Compares You With Her Ex? by Freiburger(m): 11:24am On Dec 30, 2012
@ topic, a clear signal you are a potential ex.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Compares You With Her Ex? by 80million1: 11:25am On Dec 30, 2012
*speechless*

Agbalumo is finaly out!
Re: If Your Girlfriend Compares You With Her Ex? by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 30, 2012
Kick her like roberto carlos freekick. Truth is she is still seeing her so called ex at ur back. Rotten girls of today's world, so weird and licentious pigs
Re: If Your Girlfriend Compares You With Her Ex? by yertyr(m): 11:26am On Dec 30, 2012
Not good... Sincerely not good. Girls lyk dat are neva satisfied.To me wat marks a perfect girl is to turn blind eye to d good deeds of other men and let those things she lyks most in you outweigh others. That doesn't mean she shudn't voice ur wrong but if she doesn't want u to be U. Make she go

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Compares You With Her Ex? by ojeniyi1: 11:28am On Dec 30, 2012
Such girl isn't the type to settle down with bro. Pls get ur head straigh and know that you just have few days to sex her ass,yansh or pussy before she's gonna slip-off your hands.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Compares You With Her Ex? by Iaz93: 11:28am On Dec 30, 2012
She dare not!
Re: If Your Girlfriend Compares You With Her Ex? by Iaz93: 11:28am On Dec 30, 2012
chiover: Kick her like roberto carlos freekick. Truth is she is still seeing her so called ex at ur back. Rotten girls of today's world, so weird and licentious pigs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Huge Ass Complications / Moving In With My Boyfriend: Advisable Or Not? / Sex And Love 9 Things WOMEN Expect From MEN Before, During And After SEX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.