Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,268 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

If Your Girlfriend Compares You With Her Ex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Girlfriend Compares You With Her Ex? (14881 Views)

See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / This Beautiful Lady Compares Her B**bs With COSSY [see Photos] / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Girlfriend Compares You With Her Ex? by ojeniyi1: 11:32am On Dec 30, 2012
U changing those words again? God will punish all of una.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Compares You With Her Ex? by Bright2(m): 11:36am On Dec 30, 2012
Compare her also with your own ex,one one! angry

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Compares You With Her Ex? by Bright2(m): 11:37am On Dec 30, 2012
Compare her also with your own ex,one one!

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Compares You With Her Ex? by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 30, 2012
If there is a need for improvement then u shouldn't be a b*tch abt it, even if u leave her for giving u constructve criticism...if u remain ignorant, chances are u will have the same problem wit the next girl...every woman wants some one better than her ex, if he is no better or he not willing on becoming better person then there will be no point of keeping him. Guys do the same thing wit women, I don't know why they talk sh*t when the same thing is done to them angry

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Compares You With Her Ex? by dmcdad: 11:47am On Dec 30, 2012
Bright2: Compare her also with your own ex,one one! angry

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If Your Girlfriend Compares You With Her Ex? by dhrey: 11:47am On Dec 30, 2012
U just need 2 adjust urself nd let her u dont lk it.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Compares You With Her Ex? by Abdul9ice(m): 11:49am On Dec 30, 2012
u bad gaan o undecided
u bad gaan o
Re: If Your Girlfriend Compares You With Her Ex? by ghettodreamz(m): 11:53am On Dec 30, 2012
That can never happen

Because to her, I'm the FIRST, will always be the BEST and would definitely be the LAST man standing.

Besides, we've crossed that hurdle of boy/girlfriend ish, no time for games. Time is tissue. grin grin grin
Re: If Your Girlfriend Compares You With Her Ex? by oraclefemi(m): 11:54am On Dec 30, 2012
If the comparison is sexual, then she will go back to the ex for some but if it isnt and she has the guts to tell you , it shows she is not satisfied with you and hasnt let go of her ex..
Re: If Your Girlfriend Compares You With Her Ex? by ABEngine(m): 11:55am On Dec 30, 2012
Its quite important to note that a current relationship is always a fresh start from our past, if she has continued in this respect then it very necessary to cut brief the relationship because you can never be her ex and she won't grow up to discover a new you
Re: If Your Girlfriend Compares You With Her Ex? by dilbert100: 11:55am On Dec 30, 2012
lipsrsealed
Re: If Your Girlfriend Compares You With Her Ex? by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 30, 2012
I go ask her to go report me to Standards Organization of Nigeria while I chew and sip my Gala and La Casera respectively
Re: If Your Girlfriend Compares You With Her Ex? by benny4wax(m): 12:04pm On Dec 30, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]she talk of EX ,ME go talk of my EX'SIS...one one God no go vex lol *anger*
Re: If Your Girlfriend Compares You With Her Ex? by ghettodreamz(m): 12:04pm On Dec 30, 2012
PortHarcourtBoy: I go ask her to go report me to Standards Organization of Nigeria while I chew and sip my Gala and La Casera respectively

@the bolded;

May your story receive a new dimension in the year 2013 in Jesus name, amen....

2 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Compares You With Her Ex? by hotwax: 12:06pm On Dec 30, 2012
2goodbobo:

Lol@ "as d soldier of her heart.

Well no guy will feel happy been compared with an Ex. I will advice you have a talk with her and ask her what her Ex does that you don't and see how you can adjust.
Yinka quadri and Ransom Noah are two different movie characters in nollyhood. Telling yinka quadri to act like Noah is fake.
If you don't like yinka films, why not buy Noah's film.
I can't pretend to be another person. Its all rubbish. If she wants every men to be like her ex, why not go back to her ex?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Compares You With Her Ex? by Truckpusher(m): 12:07pm On Dec 30, 2012
I'll listen to her attentively and I'll ask her that, if he was so good why did the relationship fail in the first place.Then pissing competition will start until she calls for a truce.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Compares You With Her Ex? by safarigirl(f): 12:08pm On Dec 30, 2012
...She's not over her ex, so she'll not be into you as much as you're into her, doesn't matter if you're better than said ex
Re: If Your Girlfriend Compares You With Her Ex? by nabon(m): 12:08pm On Dec 30, 2012
There's is no luv,she jst like u because of ur generosity.if am in ur shoe I ll walk away
Re: If Your Girlfriend Compares You With Her Ex? by dmcdad: 12:14pm On Dec 30, 2012
hotwax:
Yinka quadri and Ransom Noah are two different movie characters in nollyhood. Telling yinka quadri to act like Noah is fake.
If you don't like yinka films, why not buy Noah's film.
I can't pretend to be another person. Its all rubbish. If she wants every men to be like her ex, why not go back to her ex?

Gbam!!!
Re: If Your Girlfriend Compares You With Her Ex? by SlyIg(f): 12:21pm On Dec 30, 2012
Then you can compare her to Kim that bought Kanye West a costly car on his birthday or Beyoncé that bought JayZ a private jet on father's day and she will stop all negative comparism!

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Compares You With Her Ex? by victorD3: 12:41pm On Dec 30, 2012
2goodbobo:

Lol@ "as d soldier of her heart.

Well no guy will feel happy been compared with an Ex. I will advice you have a talk with her and ask her what her Ex does that you don't and see how you can adjust.

Why will you on earth adjust to be like her ex. If she fancies her ex that way why don't she go back begging. You are you and should never adjust to look like someone else. If you have a bad attitude or behavior then work towards changing or adjusting it.

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Compares You With Her Ex? by allout: 12:45pm On Dec 30, 2012
LMAO @ several replies on here especially dudes acting all calm! nor be so for reality oooh

@ OP: U didn't state when this comparison started, has it been like this from inception or just a recent development? Methinks her mind is made up. Babes don't go comparing else they have something up their sleeve. The moment you stop being the cynosure of her eyes, its time up or time-out depending on your perspective.

Bros, I think you need to move on so as to avoid slow death! Nothing kills faster than a loved one implying you're not good enough! In your new relationship (I'm being pro-active) give it your best, you can even learn whatever you did wrong from this present babe and improve on it.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Compares You With Her Ex? by victorD3: 12:48pm On Dec 30, 2012
HIV1: The girlfriend you said you have still belong to your EX. Better get that to your head. grin

You are smart
Re: If Your Girlfriend Compares You With Her Ex? by gwas(m): 1:08pm On Dec 30, 2012
It simply means she's about to show you the gate.
You are not good enough for her!
Re: If Your Girlfriend Compares You With Her Ex? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 30, 2012
Mynd_44: Why throw her out. First, you need to see what caparism she makes. We all compare the people in out live so her compaeing you to your face is doing something she will fo anyway but I will be hurt

Mynd_44: Why throw her out. First, you need to see what caparism she makes. We all compare the people in out live so her compaeing you to your face is doing something she will fo anyway but I will be hurt

ARE U 4 REAL?
WHAT HAVE U BEEN FEEDING ON?
G-Force?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Compares You With Her Ex? by ikachi1: 1:10pm On Dec 30, 2012
Learn to be open to each other my friend. If she compares you to her ex in a negative manner, she is indirectly saying that you need to do better. Being open minded should not be done in a sarcastic manner though. There are times and places to discuss such issues. On the contrary, if she portrays your action in a positive light, she is saying you should keep it up. There is a saying that the begiining of a solution to a problem is the acknowledgement that such a problem exists. Understanding how you feel is the key to making amend.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Compares You With Her Ex? by TableLeg(m): 1:11pm On Dec 30, 2012
street-soldier:
Got this issue to deal with, it really pained me and I feel like giving up on a relationship of about 2years, or think of giving her space to sort herself out!! How will u react if u find yourself in this situation..*am aware no single formula work for human beings* just wanna how guys react/treat issues like this
It is pretty immature and petty for people in relationships to compare each others with their ex's ... It riles me, there are better ways of talking about differences and what each party in a relationship would like
I dropped a lady in the past for constantly comparing ... Till date, she's still begging to come back .... But no chance, i am done!
Re: If Your Girlfriend Compares You With Her Ex? by larrymoore(m): 1:12pm On Dec 30, 2012
dmcdad:

Slap her Maka why na? Abeg do or act as you wish, but avoid violence...
@dmcdad, nay joke l dey joke. I never beat a lady before, l am non violence.thanks bro.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Compares You With Her Ex? by illuminutty: 1:15pm On Dec 30, 2012
same reason i freed the one i almost married some few months ago. she was always saying things like 'it is not just about giving me money and having great sex, my ex helped in the kitchen' or 'Daniel always stayed awake till i came back from work, Daniel, O'Daniel, how i miss him'.
and that was the last straw that broke the camel's back.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Compares You With Her Ex? by sugardaddy1(m): 1:24pm On Dec 30, 2012
illuminutty :
same reason i freed the one i almost married some few months ago. she was always saying things like 'it is not just about giving me money and having great sex, my ex helped in the kitchen' or 'Daniel always stayed awake till i came back from work, Daniel, O'Daniel, how i miss him'.
and that was the last straw that broke the camel's back.
Chineke!!! Some women are dangerous ooo! Bro, thank God for delivering you.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Compares You With Her Ex? by illuminutty: 1:29pm On Dec 30, 2012
$ugardaddy:

Chineke!!! Some women are dangerous ooo! Bro, thank God for delivering you.

no bi God oo, bros, na me delivered myself.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Compares You With Her Ex? by tintingz(m): 1:37pm On Dec 30, 2012
Am gonna Kick her butt hard angry maybe she will compare that to her ex...

This is the annoying thing some gals mistakenly do...mtss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sex And Love 9 Things WOMEN Expect From MEN Before, During And After SEX / If You Can Watch This Without Reaching Out For Your Vaseline, You're Strong. / Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.