Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,386 members, 7,861,059 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:40 PM

Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven - Celebrities (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven (109812 Views)

How Can We Improve The Celebrities Section? / *~ Missy B Voted Celebrities Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Do's And Don'ts Of Celebrities Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by HezronLorraine(m): 12:06am On Sep 28, 2013
@Lucenzo,interested in your opinion on the Syrian issue.would love to pitch in.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by HezronLorraine(m): 12:08am On Sep 28, 2013
CFC,wait oh,you be lawyer.isn't LSAT a pre-law test.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 28, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: CFC,wait oh,you be lawyer.isn't LSAT a pre-law test.
It is. I'll be taking it next weekend.
I'm not yet a lawyer, lol.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by HezronLorraine(m): 12:20am On Sep 28, 2013
CFCfan:
you are a law aspirant,wow,that's great.I wish you best of luck.you'll make the final cut.

Well,I'm immigrating to the States next year.I've been admitted into NYU.I've written two exams for entry into law.That is ACLS,LRT,the last one is next year,that one is for the specialization in the legal profession of which in my case is International Law and Diplomacy.You do have a first degree right and what Uni do you have in mind?
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 28, 2013
^^
Yeah, I already have a first degree; and I've applied to California Western School of Law, Thomas Jefferson law school and University of San Diego.
Right now, I'm contemplating on doing either Business law or international law.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by HezronLorraine(m): 12:42am On Sep 28, 2013
CFCfan: ^^
Yeah, I already have a first degree; and I've applied to California Western School of Law, Thomas Jefferson law school and University of San Diego.
U stay in Cali,why not UCLA or CSU or you can't get a law degree at either.great choices you have there anyways.I think as an Igbo boy,Business law suits that belly of yoursgrin.
I'm still contemplating on probably Maritime Law,it has the hidden riches most lawyers don't know about.But I got more passion for Diplomacy.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 12:54am On Sep 28, 2013
^^
Lol @ 'Igbo belly' grin
UCLA is quite tough to get into, and is far from where I live in San Diego. I checked their fees, and it's about the same range as the private schools I'm applying to.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by HezronLorraine(m): 1:08am On Sep 28, 2013
^^

Yeah,its a top choice school so it has to be pricey.I wish you best of luck again.you'll make it.I hear in every LSAT's ,there are about 5 trick questions.watch out for them.Best of luck.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 1:24am On Sep 28, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: ^^

Yeah,its a top choice school so it has to be pricey.I wish you best of luck again.you'll make it.I hear in every LSAT's ,there are about 5 trick questions.watch out for them.Best of luck.
I'll be on the look out for those questions. Thanks for your kind wishes, I also wish you good luck at NYU cool
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 1:45am On Sep 28, 2013
CFCfan: ^^

I would do Business .... you should do international
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 1:48am On Sep 28, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

I would do Business .... you should do international
What a combo that would be. When are u taking the LSAT?
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 1:49am On Sep 28, 2013
CFCfan:
What a combo that would be. When are u taking the LSAT?

Never grin

Im not going to law school ever... Im just an investigator.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 1:53am On Sep 28, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Never grin

Im not going to law school ever... Im just an investigator.
Cool.. Will u be a private investigator, or you'll work for the FBI/your local PD?
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 1:56am On Sep 28, 2013
CFCfan:
Cool.. Will u be a private investigator, or you'll work for the FBI/your local PD?

Fraud and homicide investigations.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 1:57am On Sep 28, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Fraud and homicide investigations.
Okay. That mean u can work for the EFCC grin
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Mamacita007(f): 3:33am On Sep 28, 2013
CFCfan:

Success in ur exam oya leave nairaland. Go and study grin grin
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 3:50am On Sep 28, 2013
Mamacita007:

Success in ur exam oya leave nairaland. Go and study grin grin
Thanks, dear.
How was ur day?
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by HezronLorraine(m): 7:34am On Sep 28, 2013
CFCfan:
I'll be on the look out for those questions. Thanks for your kind wishes, I also wish you good luck at NYU cool
Thank you too.We both shall actualize our potentials for greatness.

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by homesteady(m): 9:16am On Sep 28, 2013
CFCfan:

Wish you success! cheesy
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by homesteady(m): 3:16pm On Sep 28, 2013
Hello! cheesy
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by homesteady(m): 10:01pm On Sep 29, 2013
#Amebo
Have you guys heard!!
After about three days of e-protesting about a delete account feature, Seun has finally accepted their suggestion!
The protest thread was fun! I followed it from page 1
Now the fun has been transferred to the Seun's thread!
More gist to come latter grin
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by homesteady(m): 10:07pm On Sep 29, 2013
seun:
: They will be made to go through
compulsory sensitivity training, and if their
manners do not improve dramatically by
the end of the training, I think we will have
no choice but to let them go.

Here is the boss response to the people's demand for the replacement of some mods
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by HezronLorraine(m): 10:48pm On Sep 29, 2013
All eyes on Seun @the moment.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by homesteady(m): 12:16am On Sep 30, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: All eyes on Seun @the moment.

Exactly! Now they have gone to sexkillz case!
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by HezronLorraine(m): 12:30am On Sep 30, 2013
Nairaland is never easy with rules.People will always break them.You just have to create a little space for some members to display free madness.else they hate you.I don't know why Sexskillz has a lot of haters.they revolutionary soldiers have drafted an e-petition to have sexskillz removed.don't know why.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by homesteady(m): 12:41am On Sep 30, 2013
I'm sure there are about a thousand threads that have been opened by people to complain about sexkills! And this current one( the petition thread) is growing very fast! Just in less than 4hours, it has reached 5pages!
I think he should just apologise to everybody!
That's just the best way!

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by HezronLorraine(m): 4:12pm On Sep 30, 2013
Do u think sexkillz should just reason?
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by homesteady(m): 4:40pm On Sep 30, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: Do u think sexkillz should just reason?

Yes! BTW seun has started the sensitivity training for him and justwise
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by homesteady(m): 4:45pm On Sep 30, 2013
Adaobi is now the mod of music section!!
I've not even congratulated her, and I'm already spreading the news grin
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by EMHOBSON(m): 1:37pm On Oct 01, 2013
NIGERIANS IN INDIA ARE ROCKING THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY INCLUDING TH SECOND LARGEST OF ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY BOLLYWOOD.MORE GRACE NIGERIANS
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by HezronLorraine(m): 2:48pm On Oct 01, 2013
homesteady: Adaobi is now the mod of music section!!
I've not even congratulated her, and I'm already spreading the news grin
yippee.congrats to adaobi.Chief amebor.

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (62) (Reply)

Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene / See The Ending Story Of Archana And Manav - Pavitra Rishta "Indian Soap Opera" / Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.