Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,528 members, 7,847,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:35 PM

Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven - Celebrities (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven (109708 Views)

How Can We Improve The Celebrities Section? / *~ Missy B Voted Celebrities Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Do's And Don'ts Of Celebrities Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 01, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: yippee.congrats to adaobi.Chief amebor.
congrats to her. I learnt of her age yesterday. Was surprised!
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 01, 2013
My congrats to Adaobi cool
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 01, 2013
9ja_Hottest_Gay:
congrats to her. I learnt of her age yesterday. Was surprised!

Why ?
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 01, 2013
And thanks guys smiley
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by homesteady(m): 6:00pm On Oct 01, 2013
adaobi123: And thanks guys smiley

Your welcome!
So what's the difference between being a mod and a normal member??
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by vcvibes(m): 6:02pm On Oct 01, 2013
adaobi123: And thanks guys smiley
no Bleep up like sexkillz dat bans like a senseless raging bull on codeine
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 01, 2013
homesteady:

Your welcome!
So what's the difference between being a mod and a normal member??

I can ban people grin
I can move topics, hide posts, recommend topics for front page, lock threads. And other stuff.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 01, 2013
Sexkillz does a good job imo, considering the amount of insults he has to put up with.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 01, 2013
That means there are now 2 NL couples as moderators.
Sexkillz and Ogugua
Afam and Adaobi

Will there be a CFCfan and Sniper tandem? grin
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 01, 2013
CFCfan: That means there are now 2 NL couples as moderators.
Sexkillz and Ogugua
Afam and Adaobi

grin grin

I can see you volunteered for moderating the politics section. Hopefully sniper can moderate somewhere too grin
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by vcvibes(m): 6:09pm On Oct 01, 2013
Sexkillz and Ogugua
Afam and Adaobi

yes! In an alternate universe where adaobi123 is the queen of England
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by vcvibes(m): 6:11pm On Oct 01, 2013
@adaobi123 ah am following you, u should follow me back or else...*just kidding* buh please abeg biko try ff me back
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 01, 2013
adaobi123:

grin grin

I can see you volunteered for moderating the politics section. Hopefully sniper can moderate somewhere too grin
She will be a mod in the @Dating and meet up" section. cheesy
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 01, 2013
vcvibes: @adaobi123 ah am following you, u should follow me back or else...*just kidding* buh please abeg biko try ff me back

Following me where ? Twitter or nairaland ?
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 01, 2013
CFCfan:
She will be a mod in the @Dating and meet up" section. cheesy

Daz cool cool
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by vcvibes(m): 6:14pm On Oct 01, 2013
adaobi123:

Following me where ? Twitter or nairaland ?
both starting with NL
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 01, 2013
adaobi123:

Why ?
used to think u are in ur mid 20s
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 01, 2013
vcvibes: @adaobi123 ah am following you, u should follow me back or else...*just kidding* buh please abeg biko try ff me back
vcvibes: yes! In an alternate universe where adaobi123 is the queen of England
grin grin grin grin
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 01, 2013
9ja_Hottest_Gay:
used to think u are in ur mid 20s

Really ? People think I'm younger than 20....
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 01, 2013
adaobi123:

I can ban people grin
I can move topics, hide posts, recommend topics for front page, lock threads. And other stuff.
for your mind tongue

You only got d privileges to ban those that visit the children section. (not old firewood like me) grin

btw, congrats sha

Give this be below to all your haters

l.

Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 01, 2013
*rolls eyes* undecided
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 01, 2013
Sexkillz and Ogugua
Afam and Adaobi

Sniper wont ever be a moderator because that girl is a freaking bomb waiting to explode... banning people at random... hiding posts that are just annoying.. Id make a bad mod.. Besides, aren't they required to read almost every thread on their section? - I only read the shorts ones. grin
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by homesteady(m): 6:36pm On Oct 01, 2013
adaobi123:

I can ban people grin

gringrin
So who is that person, that you have always wanted to ban? (In the music section) wink
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by homesteady(m): 6:39pm On Oct 01, 2013
CFC fan it seems you are the clear favourite to get the mod job in politics section! Even Naptu2(the former favourite) endorsed you! cheesy
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 01, 2013
homesteady:

gringrin
So who is that person, that you have always wanted to ban? (In the music section) wink

I don't ban because I don't like them. I only ban if they are breaking the rules.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 01, 2013
homesteady: CFC fan it seems you are the clear favourite to get the mod job in politics section! Even Naptu2(the former favourite) endorsed you! cheesy

I support CFC being a mod grin
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by homesteady(m): 6:41pm On Oct 01, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Sniper wont ever be a moderator because that girl is a freaking bomb waiting to explode... banning people at random... hiding posts that are just annoying.. Id make a bad mod.. Besides, aren't they required to read almost every thread on their section? - I only read the shorts ones. grin

gringringrin
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 01, 2013
homesteady:

gringringrin

lmao Its the truth smiley No time to read long thread when only like 1/3 of it is actually related to the topic grin
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 01, 2013
homesteady: CFC fan it seems you are the clear favourite to get the mod job in politics section! Even Naptu2(the former favourite) endorsed you! cheesy
u are everywhere. Are u that boring that u spend all ur time on NL? Ok, why not read up some anatomy texts or oral maxif...logy texts? :*
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by homesteady(m): 6:53pm On Oct 01, 2013
adaobi123:

I don't ban because I don't like them. I only ban if they are breaking the rules.

OK cheesy
Goodluck in your moderating! cheesy
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by homesteady(m): 6:57pm On Oct 01, 2013
9ja_Hottest_Gay:
u are everywhere. Are u that boring that u spend all ur time on NL? Ok, why not read up some anatomy texts or oral maxif...logy texts? :*

Trust me! You'll not like to start a war with me! So back off! cheesy wink
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by BabaAlabi: 7:00pm On Oct 01, 2013
adaobi123: Sexkillz does a good job imo, considering the amount of insults he has to put up with.
The retardino (retárded-albino) deserves whatever he gets.

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (62) (Reply)

Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene / See The Ending Story Of Archana And Manav - Pavitra Rishta "Indian Soap Opera" / Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.