Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,258 members, 7,853,283 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:38 PM

Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven - Celebrities (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven (109744 Views)

How Can We Improve The Celebrities Section? / *~ Missy B Voted Celebrities Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Do's And Don'ts Of Celebrities Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by BabaAlabi: 7:01pm On Oct 01, 2013
9ja_Hottest_Gay:
u are everywhere. Are u that boring that u spend all ur time on NL? Ok, why not read up some anatomy texts or oral maxif...logy texts? :*
A fool @ your age is a fool forever.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 01, 2013
BabaAlabi:
The retarded albino deserves whatever he gets.
YOU ARE CLEARLY A BAşTARD........... I BLAME PEOPLE FOR GIVING BEGGARS LIKE YOU MONEY, IF NOT YOU WONT SEE 5MB TO COME AND DISGRACE YOUR DISGUSTING SELF........
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by homesteady(m): 7:10pm On Oct 01, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

lmao Its the truth smiley No time to read long thread when only like 1/3 of it is actually related to the topic grin

What's really happening in that section?? I've only been there twice, in Sexkillz and ogugua thread and one other crazy thread!
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by homesteady(m): 7:13pm On Oct 01, 2013
Abeg! No fighting here! angry

Please honey and BabaAlabi, go back to the (sexkillz must stay and sexkillz must go) thread to continue your exchange of words! Thanks
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 01, 2013
honey: YOU ARE CLEARLY A BAşTARD........... I BLAME PEOPLE FOR GIVING BEGGARS LIKE YOU MONEY, IF NOT YOU WONT SEE 5MB TO COME AND DISGRACE YOUR DISGUSTING SELF........
sexkilzz, how are you? We know its u.
Ur signature colours gave u up! :p
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 01, 2013
BabaAlabi:
A fool @ your age is a fool forever.
kk, nxt
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 01, 2013
homesteady:

Trust me! You'll not like to start a war with me! So back off! cheesy wink
what war are we talking about sweet dude?
Well, just so u know, high BP is so freee. :*
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 01, 2013
homesteady: Abeg! No fighting here! angry

Please honey and BabaAlabi, go back to the (sexkillz must stay and sexkillz must go) thread to continue your exchange of words! Thanks
prosecutıon commıtee.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 01, 2013
9ja_Hottest_Gay:
sexkilzz, how are you? We know its u.
Ur signature colours gave u up! :p
CHECK MY POSTS ESPECIALLY IN THE EDUCATION SECTION, THEN TELL ME WETHER I AM SK
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by homesteady(m): 7:21pm On Oct 01, 2013
9ja_Hottest_Gay:
what war are we talking about sweet dude?
Well, just so u know, high BP is so freee. :*

Ok! Bye! It was nice chatting with you!
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 01, 2013
homesteady:

What's really happening in that section?? I've only been there twice, in Sexkillz and ogugua thread and one other crazy thread!

The dating section?

Only God knows what happens there.

I peek in at the topics but its all boring grin
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 01, 2013
BabaAlabi:
The retardino (retárded-albino) deserves whatever he gets.

That's your opinion.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by BabaAlabi: 9:50pm On Oct 01, 2013
adaobi123:

That's your opinion.
YES....and that of many others.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by HezronLorraine(m): 11:38pm On Oct 01, 2013
Why do people just hate sexskillz.don't get why.

CFC for Mod.I support you.Naptu2 should stick to his Naptupedia on politics section.he would be too distracted,he is much needed as he is very resourceful.

#TeamCFCFan cool
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 02, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: Why do people just hate sexskillz.don't get why.

CFC for Mod.I support you.Naptu2 should stick to his Naptupedia on politics section.he would be too distracted,he is much needed as he is very resourceful.

#TeamCFCFan cool
wait till he bans u.
Just go to romance and pol section, make sure u are active their cos I trust ur passion, that alone will earn u some bans.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by HezronLorraine(m): 8:09am On Oct 02, 2013
9ja_Hottest_Gay:
wait till he bans u.
Just go to romance and pol section, make sure u are active their cos I trust ur passion, that alone will earn u some bans.
I've never had issues with sexkillz.Not once.I've had to run to him quite some times to save me from the BOT.which he did.I don't break nairaland rules,so he has no reason to ban me.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 02, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: I've never had issues with sexkillz.Not once.I've had to run to him quite some times to save me from the BOT.which he did.I don't break nairaland rules,so he has no reason to ban me.
write down todays date, u will say I tell u!
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by homesteady(m): 8:14am On Oct 02, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: I've never had issues with sexkillz.Not once.I've had to run to him quite some times to save me from the BOT.which he did.I don't break nairaland rules,so he has no reason to ban me.

You stole this from my mind! grin
But this is just the plain truth! Don't break the rules, and the ban won't come breaking you!
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by HezronLorraine(m): 8:15am On Oct 02, 2013
homesteady:

But this is just the plain truth! Don't break the rules, and the ban won't come breaking you!
exactly.shikena.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 02, 2013
homesteady:

sychopant
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by homesteady(m): 9:19am On Oct 02, 2013
9ja_Hottest_Gay:
sychopant

Excuse me? undecided
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by snowprince(m): 5:12pm On Oct 04, 2013
[b]Tiwa Savage stuns in newspaper outfit in Mauritius
MORE INFORMATION VISIT
http://brimhome..com/
http://brimhome..com/

Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by homesteady(m): 5:26pm On Oct 04, 2013
^^
Oga you miss road oh!
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by bluemike: 7:13am On Oct 05, 2013
am new here hello
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by dammylarey(m): 7:50am On Oct 05, 2013
http://boomoffice.com/forum
"No footwear, no top, no service" is a common rule dispatched out-of-doors numerous restaurants, but now you can add saggy pants to the list of forbidden attire. At smallest two Houston-area McDonald's have ostracised low-slung, baggy trousers. tongue "The signals say, 'Pull your trousers up or don't arrive in. Try to have some decency and esteem for other ones. No one wants to glimpse your underwear,'" the manager of one of the restaurants told Yahoo glow (he favoured not to use his name)....http://boomoffice.com/forum
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by HezronLorraine(m): 11:26am On Oct 05, 2013
bluemike: am new here hello
Hi,welcome to nairaland.I'm Hezron.Do you have questions about this forum u'd like to ask.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 05, 2013
I'm glad the exam is over!!It lasted 3hrs 10 mins. There were 5 sections- Analytical thinking, 2 Comprehension sections, Logical thinking section, and writing section.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by homesteady(m): 11:32pm On Oct 05, 2013
CFCfan: I'm glad the exam is over!!It lasted 3hrs 10 mins. There were 5 sections- Analytical thinking, 2 Comprehension sections, Logical thinking section, and writing section.

Was it difficult or easy? smiley
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 05, 2013
homesteady:

Was it difficult or easy? smiley

I would say it was in-between, to be honest. The majority of the hard questions were in d 1st section.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by HezronLorraine(m): 11:53pm On Oct 05, 2013
Wow.I wish you a great result bro.I know you'll make it.Amen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (62) (Reply)

Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island / Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene / See The Ending Story Of Archana And Manav - Pavitra Rishta "Indian Soap Opera"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.