Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,123 members, 7,852,819 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:23 AM

Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven - Celebrities (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven (109743 Views)

How Can We Improve The Celebrities Section? / *~ Missy B Voted Celebrities Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Do's And Don'ts Of Celebrities Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by homesteady(m): 9:43pm On Oct 20, 2013
Vivly: I'll go for Katy Perry. I so love her.
Btw, did you read my last post before it was modified?

No! I did not read it! What did you write?
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Vivly(f): 10:36pm On Oct 20, 2013
I went through her threads and found so many funny ish.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by homesteady(m): 10:46pm On Oct 20, 2013
LOL! That tpia is just another case! grin

Oya back to our celeb talk! Who is your best male celeb?
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Vivly(f): 10:53pm On Oct 20, 2013
Liam Hemsworth. Is there no Gulder ultimate search for you tonight?
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nomski0(f): 10:55pm On Oct 20, 2013
Vivly: Liam Hemsworth. Is there no Gulder ultimate search for you tonight?
Is Liam your best?shocked
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by homesteady(m): 10:55pm On Oct 20, 2013
My gen went off exactly at 11pm! Can you imagine! cry angry
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by homesteady(m): 11:04pm On Oct 20, 2013
Nomski0: Is Liam your best?shocked

Nomski, who is your best celeb?
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Vivly(f): 11:07pm On Oct 20, 2013
Nomski0: Is Liam your best?shocked
Ya. He's just too cool
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Vivly(f): 11:09pm On Oct 20, 2013
homesteady: My gen went off exactly at 11pm! Can you imagine! cry angry
Aww. Sorry. You can get updates from the Gulder ultimate search thread nw
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nomski0(f): 11:14pm On Oct 20, 2013
homesteady:

Nomski, who is your best celeb?
They are many o. If i start naming today eh....i'll just bore yousad.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nomski0(f): 11:15pm On Oct 20, 2013
Vivly: Ya. He's just too cool
I prefer his brother. He's more mature. Liam is childish.wink
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by homesteady(m): 11:20pm On Oct 20, 2013
Vivly: Aww. Sorry. You can get updates from the Gulder ultimate search thread nw

I made a mistake, I meant 10 pm!
yea! That's were I'm now! Live updates cool
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Vivly(f): 11:20pm On Oct 20, 2013
Nomski0: I prefer his brother. He's more mature. Liam is childish.wink
@bold. Why? Don't tell me it has to do with his relationship with miley o
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by homesteady(m): 11:21pm On Oct 20, 2013
Nomski0: They are many o. If i start naming today eh....i'll just bore yousad.

grin grin so you don't have any best?
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 20, 2013
Checking in
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nomski0(f): 11:23pm On Oct 20, 2013
Vivly: @bold. Why? Don't tell me it has to do with his relationship with miley o
Are you planning on defending him
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Vivly(f): 11:25pm On Oct 20, 2013
^If the need arises.smiley Besides, Chris is older, so that explains his mature act. Nothing out of the ordinary smiley
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nomski0(f): 11:25pm On Oct 20, 2013
homesteady:

grin grin so you don't have any best?
My overall best(you cant say one single bad thing about them in my presence) Bey and Eminen.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nomski0(f): 11:27pm On Oct 20, 2013
Vivly: Besides, Chris is older, so that explains his mature act. Nothing out of the ordinary smiley
See S, you're already defending him.undecided besides, age is not a basis for maturity. angry
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by homesteady(m): 11:27pm On Oct 20, 2013
CFCfan: Checking in

Hey CFC fan! smiley
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by homesteady(m): 11:29pm On Oct 20, 2013
Nomski0: My overall best(you cant say one single bad thing about them in my presence) Bey and Eminen.

I like bey! But eminem! angry he is annoying!
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by homesteady(m): 11:31pm On Oct 20, 2013
Vivly and Nomski, I heard that he broke up with miley! Shey its true?
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Vivly(f): 11:34pm On Oct 20, 2013
Nomski0: See S, you're already defending him.undecided besides, age is not a basis for maturity. angry
Yes, but one got an edge over others with age. Age comes with experience. Experience fights trials. Success over this gives maturity
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nomski0(f): 11:41pm On Oct 20, 2013
Vivly: Yes, but one got an edge over others with age. Age comes with experience. Experience fights trials. Success over this gives maturity
You're just defending him S. So who would you blame for his break up with Miley?
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nomski0(f): 11:43pm On Oct 20, 2013
homesteady: Vivly and Nomski, I heard that he broke up with miley! Shey its true?
He cheated his way outta the relationship. She twerked her way outta the relationship.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by homesteady(m): 11:43pm On Oct 20, 2013
Nomski0: You're just defending him S. So who would you blame for his break up with Miley?

Miley of course! If she hadn't gone wild, the relationship would have still been on!
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nomski0(f): 11:44pm On Oct 20, 2013
homesteady:

I like bey! But eminem! angry he is annoying!
Eminem is real. Best rapper alive. wink
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by homesteady(m): 11:45pm On Oct 20, 2013
Nomski0: He cheated his way outta the relationship. She twerked her way outta the relationship.

gringrin but she committed the crime 1st!
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nomski0(f): 11:47pm On Oct 20, 2013
homesteady:

Miley of course! If she hadn't gone wild, the relationship would have still been on!
Dont forget he cheated on her. Thrice with different women.undecided Btw, they were already having problems before she began her twerking fiesta
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by homesteady(m): 11:47pm On Oct 20, 2013
Nomski0: Eminem is real. Best rapper alive. wink

The guy just started annoying me when he dissed Khloe Kardashian in one of his new songs
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by homesteady(m): 11:49pm On Oct 20, 2013
Nomski0: Dont forget he cheated on her. Thrice with different women.undecided Btw, they were already having problems before she began her twerking fiesta

He cheated on her before the twerking saga? shocked
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Vivly(f): 11:50pm On Oct 20, 2013
homesteady:

Thank you. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (62) (Reply)

Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island / Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene / See The Ending Story Of Archana And Manav - Pavitra Rishta "Indian Soap Opera"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.