Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,276 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Jonathan, Dickson, Archbishop Trade Words at Azazi's Burial - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, Dickson, Archbishop Trade Words at Azazi's Burial (23792 Views)

Oshiomhole, PDP Trade Words Over Alleged APC 140,000 Voided Votes ( Vanguard ) / Chime Shakes-Off Death Rumour, Condoles With Yakowa, Azazi’s Families / Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan, Dickson, Archbishop Trade Words at Azazi's Burial by Demdem(m): 8:58pm On Dec 30, 2012
These are real men of God. Say it as it is to those morrafuckers.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Dickson, Archbishop Trade Words at Azazi's Burial by Genovese(m): 9:00pm On Dec 30, 2012
God bless kukah
Abagworo: They did not even put down everything he said. I watched it live. He even asked what's the useof piling billions and at the end of the day die leaving the billions. Catholic clergies are quite outspoken and fearless. He reminds me of Arch-Bishop Obinna of Owerri.
Re: Jonathan, Dickson, Archbishop Trade Words at Azazi's Burial by nijanigga: 9:01pm On Dec 30, 2012
CAN president and all those so-called men of God flying jets,did you hear? God bless this man of God for preaching the truth,the truth shall you free.
Osiris.211:
God Bless this clergy man for looking at these looters and putting straight his words to them. Every day people die on east-west road, yet we have squirrels populating this site with lies on how comparable the road is with that of Manhattan.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Dickson, Archbishop Trade Words at Azazi's Burial by Remii(m): 9:02pm On Dec 30, 2012
talktimi: . They would still use an helicopter because of the boat journey from Nembe to Yenagoa which is about 2hrs. Most people from outside the Niger Delta will simply refuse such a boat ride.

If look at map, road trip between nembe and port harcourt will be less than 30 minutes, boats follow river meandering path, road will be straight.
Re: Jonathan, Dickson, Archbishop Trade Words at Azazi's Burial by udemzyudex(m): 9:05pm On Dec 30, 2012
berem: Why im no complain? If the road from bayelsa to portharcourt was not deplorable,would Azazi and others who died in the crash bother to use a military helicopter?
Shatup.....even if all the whole road in 9ja are good....believe me those bros will still use that chopper.
All this one wey dem they yan na just noise...medicine after death..
Re: Jonathan, Dickson, Archbishop Trade Words at Azazi's Burial by Aderupoko2: 9:09pm On Dec 30, 2012
GEJ will never cease to disappoint. Always thinking from the back

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Dickson, Archbishop Trade Words at Azazi's Burial by vislabraye(m): 9:10pm On Dec 30, 2012
I wished I heard him say it live. The Government has not done enough to help
Re: Jonathan, Dickson, Archbishop Trade Words at Azazi's Burial by ojoawo(m): 9:11pm On Dec 30, 2012
Opens thread,

Reads comments

Shakes headddd..... Gets back to eatin garri wif coldwater
Re: Jonathan, Dickson, Archbishop Trade Words at Azazi's Burial by forkadict(m): 9:15pm On Dec 30, 2012
Oh Bishop! May God bles u for this. We don shout for dat clueless and idio.tic jona tire for nairaland.The guy no just send us. Thank u for seizing the opportunity you have to put it in his forking face. God bless you Bishop.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Dickson, Archbishop Trade Words at Azazi's Burial by papaGEJ: 9:24pm On Dec 30, 2012
So GEJ is not even ashamed of d poor level of governance his administration is offering us, he has d guts 2 say if only 50% of dose govt re like Azazi den wil nt b talkin of curruption. 4rm my own undastnding, GEJ is trying 2 say dat dere is notin d poor masses can do abt d bad state of our infrastructures because dose @ d helm of affairs re so corrupt dat dey re jst dere 4 deir own interest. Wat a pity sorry, is dere any hope 4 dis country? No. Abeg GOD visit all of dem quick, na dem go die b4 us. Kill dem all.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Dickson, Archbishop Trade Words at Azazi's Burial by skyfall: 9:24pm On Dec 30, 2012
Of course the m0ron you call your president will always go off-point.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Dickson, Archbishop Trade Words at Azazi's Burial by papaGEJ: 9:24pm On Dec 30, 2012
So GEJ is not even ashamed of d poor level of governance his administration is offering us, he has d guts 2 say if only 50% of dose govt re like Azazi den wil nt b talkin of corruption. 4rm my own undastnding, GEJ is trying 2 say dat dere is notin d poor masses can do abt d bad state of our infrastructures because dose @ d helm of affairs re so corrupt dat dey re jst dere 4 deir own interest. Wat a pity sorry, is dere any hope 4 dis country? No. Abeg GOD visit all of dem quick, na dem go die b4 us. Kill dem all.
Re: Jonathan, Dickson, Archbishop Trade Words at Azazi's Burial by vislabraye(m): 9:25pm On Dec 30, 2012
ojoawo: Opens thread,

Reads comments

Shakes headddd..... Gets back to eatin garri wif coldwater

May God deliver you from drinking garri. I know you're poor and you want the whole NL to sympathize with you.
I hope its not your today's breakfast you're eating.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Dickson, Archbishop Trade Words at Azazi's Burial by vislabraye(m): 9:28pm On Dec 30, 2012
fork adict: Oh Bishop! May God bles u for this. We don shout for dat clueless and idio.tic jona tire for nairaland.The guy no just send us. Thank u for seizing the opportunity you have to put it in his forking face. God bless you Bishop.

From reading your NL signature, I don't expect much from you.
Re: Jonathan, Dickson, Archbishop Trade Words at Azazi's Burial by 9icest: 9:31pm On Dec 30, 2012
Thunder fire whoever tell me this guy can fix Nigeria! Did you hear his response! the jerq-a$$ isnt even willing to take responsibility for the most corrupt and most wasteful cabinet in the history of the country! GEJ is a waste of space angry

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Dickson, Archbishop Trade Words at Azazi's Burial by mafioso47(m): 9:37pm On Dec 30, 2012
He remarked that if 50 percent of Nigerians behave uprightly like Azazi, then the country would experience a change.

Jonathan said: “If all of us or if only 50 percent of Nigerians, and I mean it, if 50 percent of Nigerians that have privileges to certain offices or by virtue of their own struggle, have gotten to some level in society like General Azazi, this country will change.

“If we do things properly, if we change our attitudes as Nigerians, most of these issues we are blaming on corruption, we will know that it is not corruption”

If he was an upright man, worthy of emulation, why was he removed from office?

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Dickson, Archbishop Trade Words at Azazi's Burial by Pataki: 9:38pm On Dec 30, 2012
This Clergy are the kind of people Nigerians should be calling their daddy GO. Not that one that has turned his holy camp ground to eagle square campaign ground.

God bless this preacher for hitting the truth to the face of our skunk president.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Dickson, Archbishop Trade Words at Azazi's Burial by Ajengogo(m): 9:39pm On Dec 30, 2012
Whether they like it or not, this country must change positvely. Early this year a prominent cleric took a jibe at Jonathan and his cronies face to face in a congregation at d National Ecumenical Centre, Abuja. The man of God even prayed against those reponsible for the sorry state of our nation, during which Jonathan conspicuosly refused to say 'Amen'. The evil-doers are being confronted frm various quarters nowadays. We will surely bring them on their knees, inshaAllah

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Dickson, Archbishop Trade Words at Azazi's Burial by papaGEJ: 9:39pm On Dec 30, 2012
So GEJ is not even ashamed of d poor level of governance his administration is offering us, he has d guts 2 say if only 50% of dose in govt re like Azazi den wil nt b talkin of corruption. 4rm my own undastnding, GEJ is trying 2 say dat dere is notin d poor masses can do abt d bad state of our infrastructures because dose @ d helm of affairs re so corrupt dat dey re jst dere 4 deir own interest. Wat a pity sorry, is dere any hope 4 dis country? No. Abeg GOD visit all of dem quick, na dem go die b4 us. Kill dem all.
Re: Jonathan, Dickson, Archbishop Trade Words at Azazi's Burial by vandarsar(m): 9:41pm On Dec 30, 2012
They have also messed up in the past, check your history very well. However I agree the Catholics are now fearless and say it the way it were at public functions as oppos to the prosperity preachers of nowadays that abound among the penticostal churches.
lanre_front: I think it important to note that Orisajafor, President of CAN was there and all he did was pay glowing tributes.

The Catholic and Anglican Priests indeed give us hope.
Re: Jonathan, Dickson, Archbishop Trade Words at Azazi's Burial by ogtavia(m): 9:41pm On Dec 30, 2012
tayuu: I love dis man of GOD for d truth,but GEj will always find sometin 2 say wc is offpoint,I don't realy blame him anyway,was it not dis GEj dat axed azazi for saying d truth abt BK!is now comin 2 say if only 50 percent of ninja can be like him,on wht ground pls...
it is the Nigerians social convention....Nigerians including its leaders are not used to eating their own words,talking from both sides of their mouths and are guilty of shameful hypocrisy!
Re: Jonathan, Dickson, Archbishop Trade Words at Azazi's Burial by ojoawo(m): 9:45pm On Dec 30, 2012
vislabraye:

May God deliver you from drinking garri. I know you're poor and you want the whole NL to sympathize with you.
I hope its not your today's breakfast you're eating.

Wetin u expect me Ƭõ̸̳͡ ∂σ? See wetin people dey talk...
And btw Na dinner-fast I dey chop buh I neva mentioned bein poor, can't I eat garri how and wen I like it
Re: Jonathan, Dickson, Archbishop Trade Words at Azazi's Burial by vanbonattel: 9:45pm On Dec 30, 2012
Pikin wey use him mouth to utter abomination will boast he told the elderly to his face.
Re: Jonathan, Dickson, Archbishop Trade Words at Azazi's Burial by nagoma(m): 9:47pm On Dec 30, 2012
lanre_front: I think it important to note that Orisajafor, President of CAN was there and all he did was pay glowing tributes.

The Catholic and Anglican Priests indeed give us hope.

Only the Catholics can do this for the country. The Pentacostal Pastors are Queueing up for their jets.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Kabiru Sokoto Plotted To Kidnap Shettima’s Children At Borno Lodge / Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos / Yobe To Buy 2 TVs, 2 Air Conditioners For N300M; N210M For Graveyards, Mosques

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.