Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

A Letter To My Future Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Letter To My Future Husband (3690 Views)

Dear Future Husband!!!! / Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. / A Letter To My Future Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Letter To My Future Husband by toria12(f): 8:12am On Dec 31, 2012
Hello, my love, husband

This is my first letter to you. I never really thought anything of writing a letter to you, my future husband, until my friend esther’s wedding. I was a bridesmaid in her wedding and remember her giving a journal to her brother with a note right before the ceremony. In the journal were letters upon letters to him that she had been writing for years.

I can’t imagine what his thoughts were when he read those letters, written by the hand of a teenager caught up in figuring out who she was, where her place in the world belonged, and who she would one day give her heart to.

And so I’m writing you this letter. Right now, at the moment in my life, I have no idea who you are. I have no idea if I’ve met you or if you’re some stranger I will one day come in contact with. I have no idea if you live in Florida or somewhere foreign. I have no idea if you know Jesus or if you’re an atheist.

It’s exciting, thrilling, and scary. We haven’t even begun our love story yet and I think about you on a daily basis. I wonder what we will fight about and what our home will be like. I wonder about the look on your face when I walk down the aisle in a beautiful, white wedding gown. I wonder if we’ll fight to save our marriage if things get rocky…or if we’ll forget the reason we fell in love in the first place.

Do know this, dear husband. I love you. I love you to my very core. I love the man you will one day be, the man I will stand beside and respect.

I’m nowhere near the woman God has called me to be. I have major sins and major faults that I need to take care of. I don’t think I’m ready for you yet. But I am waiting for you and I am holding on to my romantic, albeit naive heart, knowing I will give it to you one day, fully trusting you to keep it safe.

I love you.

Your future wife,
To my love.

No name (bt I call u my paradise)

2 Likes

Re: A Letter To My Future Husband by tpia5: 8:16am On Dec 31, 2012
I have no idea if you know Jesus or if you’re an atheist.

I’m nowhere near the woman God has called me to be.

smh.

confusion at its best.

just start a journal already if you dont want to go to dating section.
Re: A Letter To My Future Husband by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 31, 2012
Hmmmm... I'm blushing right now, future wife... grin

Dear future wife,

I dreamt about you last night and not in my wildest imagination did I ever imagine that I'll wake up to this wonderful and poetic piece from you to me... I'm a deep thinker and I've been thinking all my life about who you're, where you live, how to meet you, what you look like, and if you'll ever like me when we finally meet - till I saw this thread... My mind wanders everyday in search of you around the globe from the top of Everest, base of Kilimanjaro, behind the great walls of China, around the Oranmiyan staff in Ife, vicinity of the Stonehenge in the UK, Amazon forest in Brazil - to the Niagara falls in Canada... Looking for you like the lost Kingdom of Atlantis... I'm so elated that I found you today, the last day in year 2012AD...

Now that we've found each other, I hope our new found love will become network switch/bridge and we'll be able to network and broadcast our feelings to each other through a highly efficient, fast, and reliable fibre optic cable medium... grin

I love you,
Your future husband.

*Yawns...Eyes are still blurry, back to sleep*

3 Likes

Re: A Letter To My Future Husband by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 31, 2012
Dear future wifey,
Don‘t mind this moi moi boy up here playing mind games with you. So finally you decided to write me. After all this years waiting for you. Talking about your “major sins“ wetin you dey do? Biko ji ri wayoo. cool We would not be living in florida ehnn... I have a big house in Edo which we can house a family of eight. Talking about family, shebi you can give birth to six children......abi you want four? Okay, let‘s live it at 5 1/2 cool ehen it‘s better that way.
Keep loving me the way you do.

Your future husband
LU.PARADISE cool
Re: A Letter To My Future Husband by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 31, 2012
Hahaha. Luv dis,kip it cmincheesy
Re: A Letter To My Future Husband by beylinko(m): 9:10pm On Dec 31, 2012
Seriously following this
Re: A Letter To My Future Husband by Abbey2sam(m): 12:15am On Jan 01, 2013
Dear future wife,
My dear lovely wife,it feels so good to hear from you and to also know that you always think of me just the way I always think of you, I always imagin what the mother of my unborn children look like,I pray on a daily basis that our part will oneday cross not knowing that you will take this bold step in reaching out to me, I must say that you overwhelmed me with this singular act of yours.
My dear wife, in response to most of the things you wondered about me,I believe in God and his existance and talking of the woman you want to be,I believed that I can groom you into becoming that perfect woman you yarn to be.
My dear wife, I want to asure you that we will meet sooner than you expected because I believe that this is fate and destiny at work and we must put all our energy in it to make it work which is why we must locate each other.
Happy new year
Your future husband
26a5600
I love you

1 Like

Re: A Letter To My Future Husband by Dollarjunkie: 2:31am On Jan 01, 2013
Errmm... Ok na, her husband, u don read ur letter na... @shymmex, routers doesn't broadcast, hubs do. Nice one there from u though.
Re: A Letter To My Future Husband by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 01, 2013
Dollarjunkie: Errmm... Ok na, her husband, u don read ur letter na... @shymmex, routers doesn't broadcast, hubs do. Nice one there from u though.

Some routing protocols do support internetwork level broadcasts, though...

However, it must be configured to be able to perform that function..

Anyway, I'll change it to switch to sound more simplistic...

Cheers btw.. wink
Re: A Letter To My Future Husband by Input(m): 1:04pm On Jan 01, 2013
Love this
Re: A Letter To My Future Husband by chikeorji123(m): 1:15pm On Jan 01, 2013
Thread Of The Day!..
Re: A Letter To My Future Husband by INAHJOSEP(m): 1:41pm On Jan 01, 2013
shymexx: Hmmmm... I'm blushing right now, future wife... grin

Dear future wife,

I dreamt about you last night and not in my wildest imagination did I ever imagine that I'll wake up to this wonderful and poetic piece from you to me... I'm a deep thinker and I've been thinking all my life about who you're, where you live, how to meet you, what you look like, and if you'll ever like me when we finally meet - till I saw this thread... My mind wanders everyday in search of you around the globe from the top of Everest, base of Kilimanjaro, behind the great walls of China, around the Oranmiyan staff in Ife, vicinity of the Stonehenge in the UK, Amazon forest in Brazil - to the Niagara falls in Canada... Looking for you like the lost Kingdom of Atlantis... I'm so elated that I found you today, the last day in year 2012AD...

Now that we've found each other, I hope our new found love will become network switch/bridge and we'll be able to network and broadcast our feelings to each other through a highly efficient, fast, and reliable fibre optic cable medium... grin

I love you,
Your future husband.

*Yawns...Eyes are still blurry, back to sleep*

Re: A Letter To My Future Husband by INAHJOSEP(m): 2:04pm On Jan 01, 2013
Dear future house gurl (wife),
Shey u be virgin ko? Cos I no wan run 120k/h for road den come reach house come dey run 440k/h for ur waiste.
B4 I conclude dis later, u sabi wash jeans trouser? U fit manage #80 naira cook beta banga and igbodi soup togeda with kpomo? if fit do all dis tins,my body go sweet me make I put hundred naira ontop ya bride price.
thanks
Yours husband wen fit change him mind
#signature*
Re: A Letter To My Future Husband by dmcdad: 5:56pm On Jan 01, 2013
**Following**

(1) (Reply)

Attractiveness Of A Black Woman / Relationship Tips;how To Know If A Girl Likes You / Im 23 She Is 38 (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.