Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:17 PM

How Have People Tried To End Your Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Have People Tried To End Your Relationship? (5236 Views)

Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat / Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy / Nigerian Guy Who Tried To Shame UNILAG Girl On Twitter Gets Epic Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Have People Tried To End Your Relationship? by Abujafood: 10:49am On Dec 31, 2012
Hi Folks,

In what ways have people tried to end your relationship? By people I mean outsiders including friends, siblings or anyone close enough to say or do something to end it and what was their reason? Please share!

For me, My relationship of 4 years is gone personally I think friends of my ex and a particular cousin of hers had something to do with the break up eventually because she always got fired up for a fight with me whenever she listened to their advice.

1 Like

Re: How Have People Tried To End Your Relationship? by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 31, 2012
I dated a Hispanic once. Most of the friends I had at the time were Hispanics, due to where I was studying. Anyway, they hated my relationship with him lol. Those girls were no different than the minority of black women you see screaming about Caucasians "taking all our chocolate 'mens'".

Girls being girls, they went as far as possible to get his attention off of me. Flirting, seducing, lying, etc. Their methods didn't work, although we split up for different reasons. So, he's all theirs now cool

1 Like

Re: How Have People Tried To End Your Relationship? by pekelepekele(m): 12:08pm On Dec 31, 2012
My Pastor . He told me my girl friend now my ex is a Witch and possessed with mighty evil spirits not knowing, HE is having sex with her!!!

4 Likes

Re: How Have People Tried To End Your Relationship? by Henrick007: 12:08pm On Dec 31, 2012
through bad advise

1 Like

Re: How Have People Tried To End Your Relationship? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 31, 2012
Hmmmm. Learning.
Re: How Have People Tried To End Your Relationship? by hassymo5(m): 12:19pm On Dec 31, 2012
where do i start?
1, Her mum keep saying im a catholic,, dat she should not married
2, dat im from a muslim baground..
3, dat catholics drink
4, that i dont know my root
5, dat her father told her God showed him her husband,, its nt me
6, they keep insulting their daughter..because of me,,
7, her mum said if she insist to marry my she will not come to her wedding
8 her mum said if she insist to marry me, when she (her mum) dies she should not come close to her grave
9, that catholics dont allow their girls to marry outside catholics
10, i can go on and on.
11,, despise all these our Love keeps getting stronger....

2 Likes

Re: How Have People Tried To End Your Relationship? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 31, 2012
One of my ex's girlfriend slept with me - and she found out. Am weak lipsrsealed.
Re: How Have People Tried To End Your Relationship? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 31, 2012
Er... Never mind. I think I'll pass in this one. Space reserved though.
Re: How Have People Tried To End Your Relationship? by xynerise: 12:54pm On Dec 31, 2012
Be right back...... cool
Re: How Have People Tried To End Your Relationship? by Sike(m): 12:57pm On Dec 31, 2012
Richfella: One of my ex's girlfriend slept with me - and she found out. Am weak lipsrsealed.
True or False?
Re: How Have People Tried To End Your Relationship? by slimyem: 1:07pm On Dec 31, 2012
My first relationship...
One over-sabi street uncle found out and went to report me to my dad.
What happened afterwards wasn't funny..
I don't talk to the "uncle" till date!
Re: How Have People Tried To End Your Relationship? by Abujafood: 1:10pm On Dec 31, 2012
slimyem: My first relationship...
One over-sabi street uncle found out and went to report me to my dad.
What happened afterwards wasn't funny..
I don't talk to the "uncle" till date!

Like for how many years now has this beef been on?

1 Like

Re: How Have People Tried To End Your Relationship? by slimyem: 1:17pm On Dec 31, 2012
Abujafood:

Like for how many years now has this beef been on?
Many years..
The story's far more than i can type..
I'm guessing you want to go preaching but please don't.
Thank you!
Re: How Have People Tried To End Your Relationship? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 31, 2012
angry ran 2 maiduguri but she still followed me!
Re: How Have People Tried To End Your Relationship? by Ikoniko(f): 2:30pm On Dec 31, 2012
my mum said a pastor told her my love is a ritualist, my younger came n said he is datin a yoruba girl n wil get married to her february n thirdly my elder said he used charm on me. Thru dis all,we r stil together n d love is growin stronger day by day
Re: How Have People Tried To End Your Relationship? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 31, 2012
a prophet told ma bf dat i was a witch.he tld me nd broke up wit me.he later came bak 2 beg me dat he didnt believe dat prophet.bt i didnt luv him again.cos if m a witch wont i knw?
Re: How Have People Tried To End Your Relationship? by foliks(f): 3:23pm On Dec 31, 2012
My mum said he's a muslim nd am a christian,I dnt tink am ready 2 part because of dat anyway
Re: How Have People Tried To End Your Relationship? by olumaxi(m): 3:29pm On Dec 31, 2012
Av neva tried to end a relationshp..dia is tym 4 evritin..me n my gals always knw wen to put an end to our relatnshps..
Re: How Have People Tried To End Your Relationship? by Ikoniko(f): 3:36pm On Dec 31, 2012
olumaxi: Av neva tried to end a relationshp..dia is tym 4 evritin..me n my gals always knw wen to put an end to our relatnshps..
read the op well before commenting.they didn't say u, but how pple tried to break ur relationship.
Re: How Have People Tried To End Your Relationship? by Jerry2i(m): 4:16pm On Dec 31, 2012
My mum,coz she says it's 4 my own gud
Re: How Have People Tried To End Your Relationship? by atpet(m): 4:23pm On Dec 31, 2012
[color=#990000][/color] my relationship ended with 'my first girl in my life due to this reason
1, I over love her with my H@t
2, I cherish her so much
3, though she woo me and lure me to date her
4, she wants me to disvirgin her
5, after this i dnt luv her again.
6, hatred dropped in2 my soul
7, she apologizes to me for druging me nd trying to Rape me
8, I was furious with her
9, i forgive her cos she was from a rich family cos of little change i zip from her
10, A local champion, teased and she feel in love wit her
11, d local champion had sex wit her nd disvirgin her,
12, She later came bak, /but too Late!!!!?

1 Like

Re: How Have People Tried To End Your Relationship? by betran65: 4:24pm On Dec 31, 2012
Her ex came an made troubles,nw my mum n dad don't want her cos she is Deltan and 2 years older and not of the same religion but av dated her for 5years only to love her more cos she is nice
Re: How Have People Tried To End Your Relationship? by Angel778(f): 4:35pm On Dec 31, 2012
His people confused him because we are not frm the same state, despite d fact that we are from the same tribe. I learnt to move on. And then i met sm1 better than Him that we are nt even frm the same tribe.
Re: How Have People Tried To End Your Relationship? by adisarasaq(m): 4:50pm On Dec 31, 2012
Her big sister said their great grand mother warned that no 1 should marry from the village. But she's nursing my baby now
Re: How Have People Tried To End Your Relationship? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 31, 2012
pekelepekele: My Pastor . He told me my girl friend now my ex is a Witch and possessed with mighty evil spirits not knowing, HE is having sex with her!!!
heheheh na real pekelepekele,arugbo jegbese,taniyio san? cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Have People Tried To End Your Relationship? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 31, 2012
My friends made such efforts years back because they thought he looks like a player.The more crap they tell me,the more in love I fell with him.We are happily settled now with amazing sons.
Re: How Have People Tried To End Your Relationship? by Seun(m): 7:14pm On Dec 31, 2012
byvan: My friends made such efforts years back because they thought he looks like a player.The more crap they tell me,the more in love I fell with him.We are happily settled now with amazing sons.
You look like a heart-breaker yourself. wink
Re: How Have People Tried To End Your Relationship? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 31, 2012
Somebody dey look for love...
Re: How Have People Tried To End Your Relationship? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 31, 2012
ogugua88: Somebody dey look for love...
I de tell you eeee. Well, its high time obi became a man.
Re: How Have People Tried To End Your Relationship? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 31, 2012
O di egwu. I just want my wedding invitation cool
Re: How Have People Tried To End Your Relationship? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 31, 2012
ogugua88: O di egwu. I just want my wedding invitation cool
lol. Take it easy na. Make im find one 1st. Methinks our CEO made a new year resolution.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Bet You Won't Want To Be In This Type Of Relationship (photo) / The Sugar Mummy Scam - Exposing The Lagos Sex Market Lucrative Offers / I Need A Girlfriend For A Serious Relationship In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.