Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,235 members, 7,867,619 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:51 PM

How Have People Tried To End Your Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Have People Tried To End Your Relationship? (5215 Views)

Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat / Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy / Nigerian Guy Who Tried To Shame UNILAG Girl On Twitter Gets Epic Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Have People Tried To End Your Relationship? by snthesis(m): 8:23pm On Dec 31, 2012
me sef wan buy aso ebi... ceo no slack o
Re: How Have People Tried To End Your Relationship? by Lakayana: 9:06pm On Dec 31, 2012
hassymo5: where do i start?
1, Her mum keep saying im a catholic,, dat she should not married
2, dat im from a muslim baground..
3, dat catholics drink
4, that i dont know my root
5, dat her father told her God showed him her husband,, its nt me
6, they keep insulting their daughter..because of me,,
7, her mum said if she insist to marry my she will not come to her wedding
8 her mum said if she insist to marry me, when she (her mum) dies she should not come close to her grave
9, that catholics dont allow their girls to marry outside catholics
10, i can go on and on.
11,, despise all these our Love keeps getting stronger....
I bet you can go on and on but the biggest reason why her mum hates you is because of your unforgivable english
Re: How Have People Tried To End Your Relationship? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 31, 2012
Lakayana: I bet you can go on and on but the biggest reason why her mum hates you is because of your unforgivable english
what is so bad about his English that makes it unforgivable Mr genius?
Re: How Have People Tried To End Your Relationship? by True2myself24(f): 10:52pm On Dec 31, 2012
Hmm where to start...
1. One of my close friends tried to convince me that I should leave my boyfriend because I would make a better couple with my boyfriend's best friend.
2. Another former friend told me not to commit to my boyfriend and that I should just let him spend money on me.
3. My mom tried to convince me that I shouldn't consider marriage with him because we're not from the same country.

Ahhhh... A year later we're still strong and walking into the new year together. Thank God I'm the kind of person who just hears people instead of listening to everything they say.
Re: How Have People Tried To End Your Relationship? by Seun(m): 10:56pm On Dec 31, 2012
ogugua88: O di egwu. I just want my wedding invitation cool
If the gods are good, you won't need an invitation cheesy Ok, back to topic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Have People Tried To End Your Relationship? by snthesis(m): 4:06am On Jan 01, 2013
Seun: If the gods are good, you won't need an invitation cheesy Ok, back to topic.
Hmmm,
translation: Seun proposes to Ogugua88 cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
happy newyr to the latest couple cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Have People Tried To End Your Relationship? by Nobody: 5:24am On Jan 01, 2013
Lol na wa o. *blushes and exits thread*
Re: How Have People Tried To End Your Relationship? by Fourcade(m): 5:52am On Jan 01, 2013
Come back here jor...everything should happen here...Live! grin
Re: How Have People Tried To End Your Relationship? by PrinceDudu(m): 6:43am On Jan 01, 2013
Seun: If the gods are good, you won't need an invitation cheesy Ok, back to topic.

oga himself on a thread.

Hmmm, this reminds me of the saying "that a toad does not run for nothing in the daytime"
Re: How Have People Tried To End Your Relationship? by PrinceDudu(m): 6:56am On Jan 01, 2013
1. Her cousins who keeps telling her that am a Muslim and that am going to marry 4 wives.
2. Her pastor tells her that the bible says that a Christian. Should not be yoked with an unbeliever.
3. My mum gives her this "LOOk" she never finds funny.

Despite all these we're still inseparable.
Re: How Have People Tried To End Your Relationship? by snthesis(m): 9:56am On Jan 01, 2013
her bf keeps getting btw us cool
Re: How Have People Tried To End Your Relationship? by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 01, 2013
Fourcade: Come back here jor...everything should happen here...Live! grin

Lol lipsrsealed wink
Re: How Have People Tried To End Your Relationship? by olumaxi(m): 11:27pm On Jan 02, 2013
Ikoniko: read the op well before commenting.they didn't say u, but how pple tried to break ur relationship.
ok..som guys once told me dat my gal was a national cake..and they also went to tel ha dat am a playboy dat has got no plans 4 ha..though dat didnt end our relatnshp anyway..it was done afta 2yrs by mutual consent
Re: How Have People Tried To End Your Relationship? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 03, 2013
Seun:
You look like a heart-breaker yourself. wink

Hahhahahaha!!!
Re: How Have People Tried To End Your Relationship? by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 04, 2013
-

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Go Out Without Any Make Ups? / Why Do Men Not Seem To Like Virgins? / Mum, 40, Repeatedly Raped Best Friend’s 12-year-old Son, And Falls Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.